HairyGrenade

Apartment/Housing Customization Video

I replied in the youtube video itself but i'll reiterate some other things.

I think that an addition in the color customization is to add a Hex color code, for those that are looking for the right color.

I'm not sure what other feedback I could give other than that from what the video has shown us, other than the movement in third person seemed weird to me. Otherwise, I enjoyed the update. Hoping to see more customization and great ideas to make this game one of a kind.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

I'm sure the movement system will be reworked at some point. But with the progress they've made I can see they went very in detail.

I said in another post that if this is how business customization is going to be it's going to be amazing. I'm really looking forward to seeing how that works.

The video definitely hyped me up in the game again. I am hoping clothing has this kind of customization like the painting did. I'd love to make my own.

• Like 1

My favorite thing was the good distance in third person. Im not trolling fyi, I legitimately like how the third person was made.

Was a little hesitant to buy my pledge package and then i saw this today and i was just like "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!"

• Like 5

Holy shit. 

Some much awesome, I want more! lol 

Serious tho, amazing work and detail. Can't wait to mess around with the final product, and see what the community does with their homes and businesses.

OMGGGGGGGGGG, THIS LOOKS SO DAMN EPIC JUST WATCHED AND THATS WHY IT TAKES ALONG TIME TO DEVELOP FELLAS. IF THEY APPLY THAT SAME EFFORT TO THE FULL GAME. THIS MIGHT BE THE GREATEST GAME EVER MADE!

• Like 1

@ShenjiNagasaki

chances are they will just do the base style of Western living or just the base of the main building and housing styles. 

The more specific I imagine will be left to the players to create and sell in the market. It seems this game is very focused on what the community can accomplish.  

2 hours ago, ShenjiNagasaki said:

Alright I know this may be too much. But will we be able to go for specific styles? Like European, Japanese, Chinese. Basically could I put like a little banzai tree in my apartment with some Japanese symbols hanging on my walls?

They want to keep it to American modern day life.

36 minutes ago, Calico said:

@HairyGrenade do you know what's next? Like what's the next video gonna be about, and when?

I know @HairyGrenade  has said in the past that he knows as much as we do for the game.

38 minutes ago, Calico said:

@HairyGrenade do you know what's next? Like what's the next video gonna be about, and when?

My guess would be features within the town square module, maybe some social features.

Awesome, it has the level of quality I expected and even more!

Edited by Frank

Very detailed, in depth customisation that you don't see in even triple A titles.

Awesome job guys!

This is simply the greatest game in the history of RP i cant Fugin wait it will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks fantastic already :)

*i saw those messages on the computer >:( how could you guys meet up at the meth rv without us

Edited by RoniQ15

11 minutes ago, RoniQ15 said:

it looks fantastic already :)

*i saw those messages on the computer >:( how could you guys meet up at the meth rv without us

"Jessie, let's cook."

Never doubted the developers, definatley are delivering what they've stated but it came as no surprise to me. Well done, keep up the good work.

It looks so realistic,but the animations from the charakters I hope you will make it a little bit realistic but the what punished me from my seat was the streming from the TV,that looks so icredible I love

greetings

THE LAMP NEEDING TO BE PLUGGED INTO THE OUTLET!!! ITEMS BEING DELIVERED BY OTHER PLAYERS!!! NO AUTO SNAPPING TO GRID WHEN PLACING ITEMS!!!  

THERE'S SO MUCH GOOD HERE

• Like 3