Vyndictus

What games are you currently playing while waiting?

Black Desert Online, Warframe, Gauntlet, Don't Starve, Elite Dangerous and sometimes Dark Souls 2.

I've been playing a lot of Forza and I've been playing throwback games too like Epic Mickey and old Zelda games

I'm playing Garry's Mod. I know it is an older, less popular game, but I still find it to be really fun.

Im working on

NieR:Automata,

The Last of Us,

Bloodborne, and

Rise of the Tomb Raider.

Im also on Destiny. 

KssMyShinyMtlAss on PS4

I have a steam account with some indie games I mainly log on to Stardew Valley when Im chill. 

Im on the fence on Rust so any insight into the game is appreciated. 

giphy.gif

7 days to die - rocket league - CS:GO

I might try out Arma 3 with mods.

Edited by MrPietro
wanted to add something :)

I am currently finishing the new prey game, which actually is pretty good. Then i play urban empire, for the city/empire building feels :)
Dogma: eternal night, just to find bugs....and because i can't freaking wait...

Edited by ac66989
  • Like 1

Whilst waiting for this game, I'm playing Steep on the PS4! Steep is a great game with lots of random challenges.

im now playing Rainbow Six Siege a lot, i like it. but when Identity comes out im going to no-life it .:P

Edited by Emiellio11

Usually playing Overwatch, CS:GO or Rust.. Definitely looking to play a new game though :P

atm my first Zelda game on my first Nintendo console ever, Breath of the Wild.

Edited by cheech

Arma 3 Altis Life, Arma 3 naksquad military fighter server. GMod SeriousRP and SantosRP (the good ones not the 'darkrp' type ones), Men Of War: Assault Squad 2, Cities Skylines and some other things that I forgot. As you can see i'm a pretty diverse gamer.

Edited by YouKnowBro

I'm still playing other games like: tank trouble. playing some psychonauts and sonic adventure 2 hoping to have them finished soon.

Edited by lexxy

I used to play Hearts of Iron 4 nearly everyday since I was a big WWII history buff, but now I switch on and off between Mafia II and Garry's Mod MafiaRP. Mafia II is fun for the story but also for screwing around with Joe and trying to rob every store on the map without getting killed, and MafiaRP obviously for the decent roleplay you'll have on there every once and awhile, though it's far from perfect. 

11 hours ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

I used to play Hearts of Iron 4 nearly everyday since I was a big WWII history buff, but now I switch on and off between Mafia II and Garry's Mod MafiaRP. Mafia II is fun for the story but also for screwing around with Joe and trying to rob every store on the map without getting killed, and MafiaRP obviously for the decent roleplay you'll have on there every once and awhile, though it's far from perfect. 

The (english) Friends for Life mod really makes Mafia 2 better. It's like free ride but with tons of cool content. Check before you download it, because there could be viruses on fishy websites. By the way, I love your "Quotes" section on your signature.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, subway244 said:

The (english) Friends for Life mod really makes Mafia 2 better. It's like free ride but with tons of cool content. Check before you download it, because there could be viruses on fishy websites. By the way, I love your "Quotes" section on your signature.

Was considering trying it out, looks fun. Also, thank you! Didn't take that long to get them.

4 minutes ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Was considering trying it out, looks fun. Also, thank you! Didn't take that long to get them.

As a suggestion, could you add this quote - 

I play medieval engineers mostly also play a little of conan exiles and space engineers. I also have tertiary games for when I get bored of the aforementioned Elite Dangerous, State of Decay 2, GTAV and 7 days to die!.