Vyndictus

What games are you currently playing while waiting?

Recommended Posts

What games are you playing during the wait? Get together with some fellow identity players and start team building now.

I'm currently on Rust, Planetside 2, and Scrap Mechanic with some GTA V: LSPDFR mixed in.

If you're interested in joining up on any of the above, my steam can be found in my signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just on my One with my girlfriend. Playing Smite, Halo, Fallout and soon Gears 4 when it comes out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I'm just on my One with my girlfriend. Playing Smite, Halo, Fallout and soon Gears 4 when it comes out. 

I have a One, but the only games I really play for it are Mortal Kombat XL, WWE 2K16 and Resident Evil: Revelations 2 with the fiance.

XBL: xKing Squirrelx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

I have a One, but the only games I really play for it are Mortal Kombat XL, WWE 2K16 and Resident Evil: Revelations 2 with the fiance.

XBL: xKing Squirrelx

2K16 was just released for free. Played the hell outta the Steve Austin story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arma 3 Life, server can be found on Teamspeak at 185.114.224.42:10024

Edited by slovaceck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

American truck sim, European truck sim, Squad, Asetto corsa, GTA V. 

I like them realistic games xD 

I used to play a lot of the truck sims. I think I'm even still part of a company on American Truck Sim. I play GTA V mostly for LSPDFR but its loaded with mods to support it for immersive feel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

I used to play a lot of the truck sims. I think I'm even still part of a company on American Truck Sim. I play GTA V mostly for LSPDFR but its loaded with mods to support it for immersive feel.

 I tried to install that, but it just didn't work out. So fucking confusing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

 I tried to install that, but it just didn't work out. So fucking confusing. 

I can help you if you want. Feel free to PM me. I've been using it for years. Callout mods, police radio and toolbox mods, VocalDispatch mod to talk to dispatch with a mic, spikestrips, modded cruisers and uniforms, you name it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Survive The Night comes out I'm making an RP crew to mess around the zombie infested world with other survivors. We should get a big group and mess around. It could be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

When Survive The Night comes out I'm making an RP crew to mess around the zombie infested world with other survivors. We should get a big group and mess around. It could be fun.

That game looks sick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

That game looks sick

We should gang up on there and be like a really extreme group of killers. It's fun being a bad guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Insurgency and H1Z1 king of the kill

What's your steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Calico said:

You ever played with "tiggums" or something like that as your username?

nah. Ive been Long Shlong for a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kerbal Space Programm , Company of heroes 2, Civ 6, World of Tanks and Visual novels

ye... haven't been on a RP server since a while

Edited by ST_Helios

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now