Vyndictus

What games are you currently playing while waiting?

On 9/4/2016 at 11:59 PM, Vyndictus said:

What games are you playing during the wait? Get together with some fellow identity players and start team building now.

I'm currently on Rust, Planetside 2, and Scrap Mechanic with some GTA V: LSPDFR mixed in.

If you're interested in joining up on any of the above, my steam can be found in my signature.

tbh H1Z1 king of the kill

i gave the asylum arma life servers another chance. it ended with me being shot by a user called hayden all the time. since that situation i'm only playing on whitelist servers.

LAtely I Been Playing Black Desert, Rust,Arma Rp, Elder Scrolls Online (finally got my damn house) might dip into GTa Rp

On 04/09/2016 at 6:34 PM, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

American truck sim, European truck sim, Squad, Asetto corsa, GTA V. 

I like them realistic games xD 

Yes man! Euro truck is definitely one of my favourite games to cruise in. Just throw on an album I haven't listened to in a while and take an hour drive delivering whatever cargo. Assetto Corsa is the game I'm playing the most at the moment. It just has such a good variety of road cars I'm having a great time cruising, racing and drifting with friends. Shame the multiplayer race organization isn't the best such as mandatory pit-stops and full race weekends aren't in the game. It's definitely a great hotlapping sim and the force feedback is great.

Squad is also a lot of fun. I used to play a lot of Project Reality so I was pleasantly surprised when I jumped in Squad to find the controls rather intuitive and a lot less convoluted than Project Reality. Squad also has fantastic weapon handling and sound. I do hope Identity can match those two factors at least.

On 25/02/2017 at 11:30 PM, Akashaheart said:

might dip into GTa Rp

God damn. I used to play so much San Andreas Multiplayer. I really loved the roleplay servers especially Los Santos Roleplay. That server was insane. I've never done roleplay that hardcore since. Also FiveM apparently has some decent roleplay servers, they're probably worth checking out!

Mostly arma 3 altis life as I'm addicted to that ahaha and also just some finding Bigfoot with my friends. It's a very fun game can be very scary when he jump scares you though 

6 minutes ago, Willc said:

Arma 3 Asylum Life Mod, Rainbow Six Siege, Mass Effect Andromeda, 
@DaHzxrd What life server do you play on?

I play on roleplay.co.uk they are a serious role play server and I'm in the police on it. How about you ? @Willc

11 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

I play on roleplay.co.uk they are a serious role play server and I'm in the police on it. How about you ? @Willc

Asylum Life which is also part of Asylum Entertainment and owned by Paratus. its pretty good fun were more Light RP than heavy roleplay.
If you ever want to play just let me know. You can take a look here if you are interested :) http://www.gaming-asylum.com/

Edited by Willc

24 minutes ago, Willc said:

Asylum Life which is also part of Asylum Entertainment and owned by Paratus. its pretty good fun were more Light RP than heavy roleplay.
If you ever want to play just let me know. You can take a look here if you are interested :) http://www.gaming-asylum.com/

Oh okay yeah might come okay it today after I finish college I'm at college right now :( but is it modded at all ? 

55 minutes ago, DaHzxrd said:

Oh okay yeah might come okay it today after I finish college I'm at college right now :( but is it modded at all ? 

Nope no mods We tried modded and it didn't work out. I am at work atm as well sucks!

35 minutes ago, Willc said:

Nope no mods We tried modded and it didn't work out. I am at work atm as well sucks!

Right i have just finished college so i will jump on it now :) might see you on the server later :) 

Anyone been playing GTa RP I started playing on it i like it alot more female model options than most arma life mods

Edited by Akashaheart
added

I been trying to find some good arma life mod servers so far my options r limited so i settle for nopixel, metropolis andi just got into a3L Life

Edited by Akashaheart
update
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Willc said:

Arma 3 Asylum Life Mod, Rainbow Six Siege, Mass Effect Andromeda, 
@DaHzxrd What life server do you play on?

Stopping by asylum now

• Like 1

On 9/4/2016 at 8:59 PM, Vyndictus said:

What games are you playing during the wait? Get together with some fellow identity players and start team building now.

I'm currently on Rust, Planetside 2, and Scrap Mechanic with some GTA V: LSPDFR mixed in.

If you're interested in joining up on any of the above, my steam can be found in my signature.

Good idea for team building.

I am currently playing CS:GO and GTA V while waiting for Identity to release. I'm obviously going to play the beta when I get the chance.