ShadeTrust

"It will be days not weeks"

Recommended Posts

Sorry to bother but they stated the video will be out in "days" and its already been a week here is another deadline thats not been met :( Or does anyone have idea on when the video will be out.

 

Thanks

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any clue but I had a dream about the video and idk why it was a basketball video. You're welcome.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They do not (the Developers) work on the weekend so deduct 2 days. But I tend to agree with you. 

Edited by Kardlef
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ShadeTrust said:

Sorry to bother but they stated the video will be out in "days" and its already been a week here is another deadline thats not been met :( Or does anyone have idea on when the video will be out.

 

Thanks

It has not been A week yet. Tomorrow makes it become 1 week.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

It has not been A week yet. Tomorrow makes it become 1 week.

Well you get what i mean pretty much one week and they said days

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, I don't like how they hyped up the last video and it ended up being stalled out for MONTHS. Nothing has been met on the deadline for these devs so far. (I know the last times weren't "confirmed" dates, but they put dates out there. That is my point. They never CONFIRMED this video, they use their words very wisely, and I'm starting to notice this.)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Eriberto said:

I don't have any clue but I had a dream about the video and idk why it was a basketball video. You're welcome.

I had a dream I was walking down an endless sidewalk with this guy that fucked my life over, but now he's like fat and he's super self conscious about it, so I'm like really uncomfortable and kind of pity him.. idk who I hate more, him .. or myself for feeling even a fleeting moment of empathy for the guy who deserves nothing more than my complete contempt.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The blog was posted on the 1st of February. He mentioned it would be days and not weeks. If we exclude the weekend days, that was just three working days... I'm still very patient and I will let them do what they need to do to polish the finishing touches. I'm sure they want to make sure that it'll blow us away. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have all the rights to discuss and contribute in this community, but please do me a favor to read the rules of the forum: 

Even if this is a "18+" community, I'm pretty sure cursing, insulting, or flaming isn't going to help at all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Censorship is real, poor moderation with the only answer being deleting anything that seems confrontational in the slightest, this was not a thing on the forums previously but it seem they're catering to flowers now. this is my last comment here, i'll continue talking as i please on twitter where the kids cant touch my comments.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We can hope until it comes out. At this point don't focus too much on it and just be supprised when it does

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly they should stop saying dates and just get it done and surprise us with it randomly. Would definitely be less trouble then this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, bitching about another delayed date isn't going to solve anything I have come to realize.

all we can do is hope for this video and await the module on march 21st, they say its a 99% chance it will be on time and a 1% chance it will be delayed,

However with another false date, I'm definatley starting to think its alot of a bigger chance than 1%. Then we can bitch, but for now lets just let them do what they do and hope we don't get disappointed again. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We might see a video today, on the stream they said they put the video as priority 1 and  were working on the video on that moment and they MIGHT be able to release it today. So i hope we can see it in max 2 - 3 days, hoping for max 2 days. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theezakj said:

We might see a video today, on the stream they said they put the video as priority 1 and  were working on the video on that moment and they MIGHT be able to release it today. So i hope we can see it in max 2 - 3 days, hoping for max 2 days. 

 I can wait. I've got a lot of games and it's normal for me to wait since I followed a lot of games while they were in development.

the devs need to take the time they need to get the best quality game that they can deliver and to get a good video in a few days.

Edited by MitchellTheKiller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From IdentityRPG's official Discord, a developer said (Motown):

Quote

probably tomorrow. Finishing touches today, having everyone play their part in the video today. John's putting the skinned cloths on the characters at this moment. We only got them back last night

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I said before, I expect the video before the weekend. I also confirm the statement of @Neerwan. It's pinned in the Discord "Town Square" chat room. So hopefully it'll come out tomorrow.

Also please be careful with language... Why not saying "ranting" or "complaining" instead of the b word?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

As I said before, I expect the video before the weekend. I also confirm the statement of @Neerwan. It's pinned in the Discord "Town Square" chat room. So hopefully it'll come out tomorrow.

Also please be careful with language... Why not saying "ranting" or "complaining" instead of the b word?

Alright buddy, if it offends you that much I can change it. but seeing as It's an 18+ community. I didnt think anyone would actually get upset over it...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, GreyFox said:

Alright buddy, if it offends you that much I can change it. but seeing as It's an 18+ community. I didnt think anyone would actually get upset over it...

Personally, it's just a matter of being constructive and bringing a good experience to other forum users. We all know what the word means, which is a very vulgar slang usually attributed to female humans, which I strongly discourage its use.

Let's not get too much off topic. I just want to say I'm really excited for the new video and curious what it'll contain. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A word has no power if there is no negative-intentions behind it.

I'm sure we can both agree we are exited for the video, hopefully it will be out soon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.