Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Kevin wakes up on the couch inside of the Underground Racing chop shop. He sits up on the couch, stretching his arms out, and turns on the shop tv to the news. On screen there is a white BMW M3 that has crashed into a telephone pole. He turns the volume up*

Reporter-"As of right now the police have yet to find any evidence of who the driver was, and they are currently attempting to contact the owner of the vehicle"

*Kevin turns the tv off*

"For fucks sake Ryan, that had better not of been you"

*Kevin checks his watch and sees that the time is quarter after nine in the morning. He heads outside, lighting a smoke, and heads down the block to his private garage. He stomps out the butt and heads inside. Once inside he goes to his key rack, and after thinking for a moment, grabs a set off. Kevin heads over to a orange Audi R8, gets in, and drives out, heading towards downtown*

Edited by Dekan

*11:25 PM, Bayside, Roseport. Santino, Frank's driver is heading through Bayside to access the highway leading to the suburbs. Frank is deep in thought when their Cadillac slows to a halt; a young women is bent down in the middle of the street.*

Santino: "What the fuck!? This putana is blocking the road, is she on drugs or somethin?"

*Frank knows West Bayside isn't the best block. The once vibrant area was now a semi slum: businesses are boarded up and bums roam the streets.*

Santino: "Boss, she looks hurt. Fuck, what do we do?"

*Frank glances out the windows but doesn't spot anyone nearby.*

Frank: "Alright let's check it out."

*Frank and Santino walk towards the woman.*

Santino: "Hey yo! Miss! Do you need a.."

*Santino cries out in pain after a man dressed in black strikes him with a pipe. Frank turns around and sees another man running out of the alley towards them, this one reaching for his pocket.*

*Frank jumps back, pulling out his .38 revolver in the process.* 

Frank: "Cocksucker!!!"

*Three shots ring out, echoing against the buildings of the dark street. The man holding the pipe darts away into the alley. Meanwhile, Santino gets back to his feet. Frank looks at the dead man he just shot: a young black man with the 300 block boys gang colors.*

Santino:"Piece of shit mulignans, it was all a trap. They thought they could just rob some people passing through huh!?" Santino said as he kicked the dead man in the chest.

Frank: "Alright let's get the fuck outta here."

*Frank and Santino get back in the car, driving away with the black Lincoln from before visible in the distance.*

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

*Kevin stops at a small coffee shop in town, where he eats a quick breakfast and a coffee. He gets back in his car and pulls out his phone, calling Ryan, and only getting voicemail. After hanging up, he starts the engine, letting it idle for a few moments, he sets off, enjoying the sound of the v10 engine. After driving through the city for a hour, he stops in front of a house on the outskirts of the city. He heads up the steps and hammers on the door*

"Ryan, open the fucking door"

*After a few minutes Kevin heads back to his car, where he pulls out his phone and makes a call*

"Jack, do you know where Ryan went to, I need to talk to him and he isn't answering his phone"

"Yea, he called me last night saying he was heading out to Turtle Beach for a few days and wouldn't have his phone"

"Do you know the address he is staying at"

"One second, I have it written down somewhere...Right, he is staying at 12416 Front street"

"Thanks a lot"

*Kevin hangs up his phone and sets off, driving aggressively down the highway*   

A tv screen shines in a dark room. The news reporters voice getting clearer. "In recent news Govener Snyder prepares to make his address about gang violence in Detroit. He says he plans to put an end to all criminal activity within a year."

Max gets up out of his chair and stretches. Suddenly bullets fly through the window and shoot the tv. Max ducks to the floor and crawls towards the window. His pistol drawn he peaks over to see a big black hummer speeding away.

Max: Mother fuck...

He gets up and calls up Andrew. It rings for a while until the answering machine picks up.

PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE.

Max: Listen, Andrew. Watch out man my place just got shot up. I'm not sure if it was The Devils or what but just watch out.

Max hangs up the phone and lays back in his chair. He quickly jumps up and runs to his bike. He quickly drives to Andrews house. As he parks his bike outside the lights are out. And the windows are smashed. Max slowly walks towards the door and cautiously opens it. His face expression turns to surprise and shock.

• Like 1

*After driving for several hours, at 3 pm, Kevin parks in front of a small house. He goes to the door and knocks on the door, a tall redheaded man with a Irish accent answers the door*

"Hi, how can I help you"

"I'm looking for Ryan Johnson, I'm his boss. I was told he was staying here"

"He's out right now but should be back soon if you want to come in and wait"

"I think I will thanks"

*Kevin heads in and makes small talk, finding out that the mans name is Sean, and after about twenty minuets Ryan walks in. Kevin gets up and walks over to Ryan*

"Ryan, I've been looking for you for a very long time, so go grab your shit, we are leaving"

"Why should I do that"

"Because we have some things to discuss, and you need to go back to work, I have a job for you"

"O-oh, okay"

*After getting his bag, the two of them head down to Kevin's car. After driving a few minutes Kevin turns to Ryan*

"Was that your car, where you driving"

"I was"

"Then why the fuck did you run"

"I got scared, I was afraid the car would get traced back to the original owner I stole it from, and they would figure out what I did"

"Look man, tomorrow, you need to get a new car and start driving again"

*After getting back to Roseport and dropping Ryan off, Kevin decides to drive around the city for a bit to clear his head. At close to 1130pm Kevin is driving through Bayside to get back to his garage, he hears several gunshots go off. Not wanting to stick around, he hammers down on the accelerator, the V10 screaming. Kevin hardly takes notice of the '78 Deville as goes past*

• Like 1

Max opens the door and sees Andrew on the floor with his head smashed in. Max backs into the wall and covers his mouth.

"Jesus Christ."

Max turns around and gets hit with the back of a shotgun, knocking him out.

Several hours later Max wakes up chained up with his arms above him. Suddenly a baseball bat hits him in his stomach.

Max: AHH! You mother-fuckers.

A cigarette lights as a man walks from behind the man with the bat.

Mysterious Man: Your gang has caused more trouble than you think.

Max looks up and takes a deep breath.

Max: Who are you?

The man steps forward. His lip scarred from top to bottom. Short black hair and brown eyes. A light beard. 

Nick: I'm Nick, last names don't matter. You're just a martyr that is going to leave.. For good.

Nick walks over to Max, crouched down and burns his cigarette into his chest.

Nick: Now you're going to be hauled off, and never. Come. Back.

They put a black sack over his head and he wakes up on the side of the road with his bike and money. He looks around and just rides. Not knowing where to go.

• Like 4

*As members begin to file out of the chapel, Michael walks out last but is stopped by Frank, the clubs Treasurer*

"Hey man, Max wasnt present at church today...i tried calling him earlier but got no answer"

*Michael quickly interrupts*

"Dont worry about it brother" He says lighting a cigarette "The boys probably still at home or something. Ill give him a ring"

*Michael finds himself leant up against the wall of the clubhouse outside smoking. He pulls out his phone and scrolls to find Max's number. It rings for a while until it goes to voicemail*

"Hey brother. Just checking up on you as we didnt see you at church today. Just call me back and let us know you are all okay. Thanks brother"

*He ends the call before flicking the butt of the cigarette across the floor and heading back inside the clubhouse*

((Awaiting @Tripnal's response))

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 3

*Sal and his crew ride through east bayside. The ghetto. They all spot the same deville from round 2 hours ago.*

"Ey, is dat the same deville" Anthony says as he slows down 

"Yea dat is, what are they doing in East muthafucka bayside?" Oscar asks as he puts his fedora on

"Let's turn round back to 14 st, dey on 15 now" Jax says as he rolls his window half way down 

*Sal does nothing as he puts his fedora on and open the glove box in front of him. He grabs the 45. 1911 and hands it to Jax who has the window rolled halfway down. Jax grabs it and puts the barrel close to the window*

"Vinny says the nigga got a tattoo of a black and white broad on his right arm. He's thinking three hundred block boys." Oscar says as he taps Jax's arm

*Anthony turns the corner as he can see a black male walking down the street. Tattoo and all.*

"And I think this is are guy right here" Anthony says as slows down steadily 

"You know what to do" Sal says calmly 

*Jax dosnt say anything. He knows what he's gotta do. The car rolls slowly next to the black man walking in the direction the car is going. Jax is silent as he pulls the 45 out of his inside suit pocket and points it at the black man. He pulls the trigger once and the bullet hits the man's back, he empties the clip into the man's back and head. Leaving the body their they drive away slowly.*

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 2

*Noon, the next day. Suburbs of Roseport.*

*After a rough night and only a few hours of sleep, Frank got up and cleaned up. He shaved himself clean, washed his hair and then had a light breakfast. Frank lived in the penthouse of an affluent low rise condominium building in the suburbs.*

Frank: "Alright, now the tomatoes."

*Frank mumbled to himself as he was cooking. He was making his tomato sauce for pasta: Frank wasn't a cook or anything but he sure did make good sauce. Abruptly, the door bell rang and Frank went to open the door after looking through the peep hole.*

Frank: "Ohhh, Sonny come in."

*It was Santino also known as Sonny, a capo in the family, the same one from the shootout the day before.*

Sonny: "Here's your cut for the week." *Sonny handed Frank an envelope.* "Last night was kinda fucked up huh, my back is still sore."

Frank: "Ya that bastard got you good. If we ever see him again we'll squash his fucking head like a grape, believe me."

Sonny: "Va bene, Franco."Sonny mentioned in Italian. "By the way, we still don't know nothing about where that Luca prick is. We don't know where he is exactly, and nobody in the family has seen him in almost a week. I just heard from a guy on the street that he's still here somewhere in Roseport."

Frank: "Alright, but let me know when you hear something new, even if it's a hint. Anyways, stay for a while, Im making some beautiful fucking sauce, we can have a drink or some espresso while we wait."

Sonny: "Sure, I don't gotta be anywhere for a couple hours anyway."

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

*Luca sits in his office smoking a Gurka cigar. Just yesterday he heard about how jax killed a black man in bayside. He is accompanied by Sal who sits in the chair I front of the desk. Over the window Luca can see the dock workers walking around, a new ship from France has arrived, and he can sees Leo trying to bargain a kid who wants to buy a watch.*

"brother, you won't guess who we saw yesterday" Sal says as he lights s cheroot

"who" Luca asks as he turns around and leans on the wall

"Frank muthafuckin Luprano" Sal yells as he takes a big puff of his little cigar

"no fuckin way, what did you guys do?" Luca asks as he rests his cigar in his mouth 

"we drove off, he didn't know it was us. And we saw him in bayside too! Iike, what the fuck was he doing their? We shot dat black kid on the road literally right next to the road he was on! I think that nigga and his friend tried sticking up Frank and his driver" Sal says as he begins to grab his comb out of his pocket

"No fucking shit. You know what. I think Frank thinks, that I'm roesport. I don't even, WE don't even do business their!" Luca turns around and open the window "Leo! Get ova here!" He yells to Leo standing down in the docks.

*Leo hurries up the stairs, and hurls open the big door into Lucas office.*

"Hey Luca how Ya doin?" 

"Yea Im doin good, listen, I want guys all around the area. You don't know when a Luprano can walk in" Luca orders him 

"yea, yea no problem I'll call up some our guys, and maybe even some other guys from another family" Leo says with a smile on his face.

*The day goes by slowly, Luca does work in his office while chatting with Sal. At the end of the day Leo gives him a ride home to his apartment.*

• Like 3

*Later on that day, Roseport. Frank makes his way up to the sixth floor of an apartment and gets off an elevator. Santino is waiting in the car. Frank knocks on the door of an apartment. A man with a dark ponytail and stubble beard wearing an undershirt answers.*

Rocco: "Shoot, Don Frank, I didn't know yous was coming..."

Frank: "It's alright."

*Frank walks in uninvited, and a young girl, still mostly naked, is putting on her clothes. Frank gives her a greasy stare.*

Rocco: "Ok you fucking whore get the hell out of here, I'm busy!" There is a pause as she looks at Rocco. "What are you, some kind of moron? Move it, andiamo!" 

*The girl leaves and Rocco shuts the door.*

Rocco: "Don, can I offer you something, a drink?"

*Frank sits down and exhales heavily.*

Frank: "Sure, give me some scotch or cognac or whatever you got."

*Rocco pours two whiskeys and hands one to Frank. Outside, an orange Audi R8 speeds by and grabs Frank's attention for a moment.*

Frank: "So I heard that Luca Santarelli is still in Roseport.."

*Rocco looks up at Frank and takes a sip of whiskey.*

Rocco: "Well that's what I heard a few days ago, but by now he can be anywhere. Maybe Ash Hill, maybe Turtle beach, maybe the countryside. Who the fuck knows, he could even have left the damn country!"

*Frank sighs.*

Frank: "Look I'm tired of fucking maybes, alright. We need to find some answers because I don't even know if this guy might be planning to make a move on me. I've got a feeling he's down at the docks, he's got alot of influence down there."

Rocco: "With all due respect Don, that place is a fortress. He's got a hundred friggin goombas guarding the place!."

*Frank looks out the window for a moment.*

Frank: "I know, thats why maybe we should call in a few zips from back in the old country. They fly in from Italy, do the job and that's the end of it. Those guys are straight killers, no doubt about that. We'll see what happens."

*Rocco nods and takes another sip of his drink while the two men relax in silence.*

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

Max stops at a gas station bloody and bruised. He walks in and looks at the man behind the counter. They look at each other for a moment. Max walks to the back and opens the cooler. He grabs a big jug of water and chugs it until he isn't thirsty anymore. He walks back to the counter and looks at the man.

"Y'all got a phone I can use?"

The man points outside to a payphone. Max puts down a couple of dollars in exchange for a few quarters.

Max walks to the payphone and calls Michael to to meet up with him.

*Awaitng Hezrog's response*

• Like 1

*Michael hangs up his phone to find Frank stood in front of him*

"That was Max. He was on a payphone at some gas station over in the middle of nowhere. Gave me directions and wants to meet there. Ill take you and Johnny with me, see whats up"

*The trio leave the clubhouse and settle on their choppers. Michael pulls up a black and white bandanna over his unshaven beard and puts on his old Stahlhelm helmet. They all ride off down the highway towards the farmland to meet Max*

*They arrive at the gas station a couple of hours later. They see Max's bike parked out front of the shop and park up their bikes. Michael dismounts from his bike and takes off his helmet and pulls down his bandanna before lighting a smoke, waiting for Max to come outside*

((Awaiting @Tripnal's response))

• Like 1

Max walks out with his scarred lip, he dabs the wet rag on his lip. His hair tied in a ponytail. He walks over to Michael. He waves to the trio as they pull up.

"You guys sure missed an amazing party."

Max chuckled as he grabs his ribs in pain.

"Still a bit sensitive."

(Waiting for Hezrog's response)

• Like 1

"holy shit man, what the fuck happened?" Michael demands an answer as he drops his half finished cigarette.

*He walks over to Max and gives him a brotherly hug*

"Im sorry this happened to you brother" He says eyeing up his scarred lip and painful ribs "Well get the bastards who did this to you"

*He looks over at Johnny*

"Johnny, go into that diner and get us a table. Well sit down and discuss this shit. Coffee's on me Max"

Max hugs back quickly and walks with Michael. Max picks up the bag of money and hands it to Michael. Inside 200,000$.

"Merry Christmas.. This asshole beat me and chained me up. He knows me and my "family". And he told me to never come back. His name was Nick and he was really professional about it.

*Michael peeks into the bag, looking at all the dollar bills lying within*

"Brother, this is yours" He says passing it back "Well, this little prick Nick made a mistake" He pauses for a bit "Your true family with deal with this now"

Max grabs the bag and sits at the table Johnny got. Max gets a black coffee and start sipping it.

"Ain't nothing like some coffee to smooth out the cracks.."

Max looks into his coffee for a moment. He then looks up to his brothers.

"I went back to see Andrew.. He had moved over to this place and wanted to retire after his father had died from pneumonia. We kept in close touch but after I abandoned my patch we didn't talk much. I went to his house and his God damn head was smashed in. Him mom doesn't even get to see her son before he's lowered into the ground. And if y'all don't want this money she's getting most of it... She at least deserves to bury her son properly."

He takes another sip of his coffee.

"Dont you worry son. That man, although not part of our patch, will get a Rangers burial"

*Michael can see the tears swelling up in Max's face from his friends death*

"Did the same bastard wack your friend??"

Edited by Herzog

"I can only assume. They shot up my apartment and then they were there at his house. They're probably moving down the ranks to try and get rid of us. There was a saying with The Sons.. When we die and become Angels we don't fly in heaven. We ride, because we traded our wings for engines."

Max looks at Michael.

"And I'll die by your hand before I let some piece of shit government asshole take me out."

Max start raising his voice slightly.

"And if he wants to try and kill me he can do it himself!"

*Michael looks around as old grannies look away from their morning coffee at Max*

"Cmon man, keep your voice down. Dont you worry about Nick. Well track him down and hell die by your hand before he gets anymore blood on his"

"I know where to start Michael. I know the first place..."

Max smirks and looks at his brothers.

"Got any contacts in Michigan?"

"I got a good buddy of mine that would be in for a fight" Michael says grinning.

*Michael pulls out a burner and flicks to a name on his contacts. It dials for a second...*

"Hey Micky! One of my members got into a bit of a party without us last night...anyway, i think its a bit disrespectful not to invite your buddies so were about to go find this guy a teach him a little lesson" He says smiling.

((Awaiting @Micky_Tohmpson's response))

"yea, I'm at a gas station now. Where the fuck ya at brother?" 

Mickey starts his bike and walks away so he can hear Michael. He rests his coke on the ice machine. 

(((Awaiting herzogs reply)))

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

"Were at a gas station just north of ol' Jim's farm on the highway. Meet us there. Ill bring some more of my guys here" Michael begins to raise his voice over the sound of the bike in the background.

• Like 1