Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Kevin wakes up in his apartment located above the chop shop. He has a quick shower, and looks at the clock in the small kitchen noticing the time is just after 7am. Kevin opens the fridge to try and figure out what he wants to eat*

"Fuck it, I'll just go to a diner"

*Kevin gets dressed in his jeans and flannel jacket and goes to leave the building, before stopping and grabbing his hat and sunglasses. He walks around to the front of the building where he sees three men standing near the entrance to the chop shop*

"Sorry guys, wont be opening up for a few more hours"

*Kevin turns to walk to his garage when his leg gets taken out by a baseball bat. He ends up on his back, and the three men stand over him*

"Where the fuck is our money"

"What the fuck do you mean"

*The man with the bat swings, hitting Kevin in the gut*

"You ripped me off, I had some work done at your shop, and now my car don't work no more"

*The other two pull Kevin back to his feet, Kevin spits on the ground*

"All sales are final, whatever work was done, you where told what might happen to the car, and you still gave the go-ahead, your money is gone"

*With a sickening crunch, the man punches Kevin in his nose, breaking it. The two men holding Kevin throw him on the ground*

"You have two days until we come back, if you don't have our money by then, we will do a lot worse than just a broken nose"

*The three men leave, Kevin props his-self against a nearby building, putting his sunglasses back on and flipping the bird to the three men. After resting for a few minutes, he stands up, and limps the rest of the way to his garage. Once there he gets into his Audi and drives off towards the farms. After driving for a bit, his gut rumbles and he remembers why he left the house. He sees a small diner across the road from a gas station with a bunch of bikes parked outside. Kevin parks and limps his way inside, coughing with the effort*

• Like 2

*As Michael is chatting away, awaiting the arrival of the rest of the MC and the Highwaymen, he notices Kevin stumble through the entrance*

"Kevin? Kevin is that you?" He shouts as he slowly gets up from his seated position "Whoa that is you Kev, its been a long ti....what the fuck happened to you?" He says as he gets closer to see blood and a broken nose.

*He leads Kevin to where he was seated*

"Here, take a seat"

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 2

"ol Jim's farm. Yea I got it. No questions asked"

*Mickey hangs up and puts the coke in the saddle bag. Mickey slams it into first gear. He arrives at the gas station pretty quick. He slows down and spits his cigar out . He parks next Micheal.*

"Sup micheal, long time no see. Let's get this sum bitch tell you hwat"

"Mickey grabs the coke out of the saddle bag*

*Kevin takes a seat*

"Thanks Michael, some good for nothing shitheads think I ripped them off, so they decided to jump me. That noticeable eh?"

• Like 1

"Nothing a little makeup wont cover up" He chuckles at Kevin.

*He notices Micky pull up outside*

"Sorry Kev, ive got business to attend to, ill explain in a second"

*Michael exits the diner lighting a cigarette before going in for a hug with Micky*

"Hey brother, hows things?"

• Like 1

*Kevin leans back in his seat, ordering a coffee and a small breakfast. After the waitress leaves, Kevin does a quick once over to see  if he can feel anything broken, satisfied there isn't anything major he relaxes*

• Like 1

"yo I'm doing good. Heard your bud got pretty fucked up. I'm down to fight and help you know it"

*Mickey grabs his coke and takes a swig*

"As per usual you crazy bastard. Come inside and join us for a coffee. Were just waiting for some more of our members to arrive with the guns and the van"

• Like 1

*Michael holds the door open for Micky*

"Well i aint too sure how many of these fuckers theres gonna be but i want them to know that they dont fuck with the Rangers"

*As they both walk to the table Michael quickly replies*

"Anyway, knowing you you crazy redneck youve probably got that hammer stuffed in your saddle bag"

*Mickey turns around to reply to micheal* 

"You know I got dat hammer in my saddle bag ise always gots it on me!"

*Both men sit down at the table*

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

*Loud Harley engines could be heard throbbing in the distance*

"Looks like backup is here, lets saddle up gents" He addresses everyone before turning to Kevin "Hey, we got business to deal with. Youre more than welcome to come along if you feel like cracking a few skulls"

• Like 1

*Kevin grins*

"If you don't mind a orange R8 next to you, then you can count me in. I might have some anger to get out"

Max leans back and listens as you all talk among yourselves. Arms crossed with his feet kicked up.

*Michael exits the diner and gets onto his Street Bob and turns on the engine, the bike vibrating through his body, putting on his helmet and pulling up his bandanna*

((Im off to bed so if anyone wants to cover for my character thats fine by me, just dont get him killed :) ))

*Mickey slides out of the seat and heads to the door. He throws his coke bottle on the ground and walks towards his bike. He greets everybody who arrived.*

"Got me sum gas. Ise alright to ride. Let's ride. Cmon baaaby."

*Mickey starts his Harley and waits for micheal to greet his guys*

*Kevin heads out to his car, revving the engine a few times, waiting for the bikers to head out*

Max walks over to Mickey and extends his arm to shake his hand.

"Hey, I'm Max man."

Max pulls his arm back in pain. 

(Waiting for any reply)

Edited by Tripnal

On 8/20/2016 at 10:05 AM, lewishead said:

As Lewis drifted off to sleep, he couldn't help thinking about his day at work. 'That Bastard! How can he have the balls to say to my face that he wants to fire me? I founded the company and hired him because he's my friend, and now just because I've been late a few times, he wants to kick me out. How dare he?' Lewis fell asleep after setting his alarm early.

*Dum Doo DUMMMMMM*

Lewis' alarm blasts into his ears and he wakes up with a jump. 6:45 the clock reads. He gets up and gets ready quickly and then decides that seeing as he has spare time to get into work on time, he thought about walking to work, but then decided against it and got in his personal penthouse elevator. As he pulled out of the garage, he saw a pretty lady with black hair walking down the street with her notebook in hand. I pulled up to her and asked her if she came from around here, but she didn't answer. I decided to let it go and go to work early, seeing as there has been no one at the chop shop yesterday. As he unlocked the office door, he struggled to open it as he was pitted against a mountain of envelopes, all of them, people looking for startup money to get their businesses going. All execpt one. It was colourful, so colourful, and i instantly knew who it was from. On the front it said only 'Lewis <3' So she must have dropped it by yesterday seeing no as it had no address. Lewis bundled the letters into a bag, apart from his one which he took to his desk upstairs and then proceeded to shred it in his shredder. "No more memories of that old life, thank you very much." He would not think of her again. 

As scott entered the offices above the shop, he was surprised to see me and even more suprised that I'd already gotten through half of the letter for investment requests. Some of them that looked promising and looked that we might want to invest in them, i put them to one side for me and Scott to read through later. The others were put straight into the shredder. I must have shredded over 60 letters this morning.

As usual, the day dragged on, however it was payday. Lewis stayed in late and then payed himself his weeks wages which were $8000.

Lewis headed home and then went straight to sleep. Not bothering to change out of his designer suit.

Waitinf for reply from @Scott_UK

"As scott entered the offices above the shop, he was surprised to see me and even more suprised that I'd already gotten through half of the letter for investment requests. Some of them that looked promising and looked that we might want to invest in them, i put them to one side for me and Scott to read through later. The others were put straight into the shredder. I must have shredded over 60 letters this morning."  You cant say what I Do xD But it's fine that is what I would have done

*Macmood awakens from his slumber.*

Macmood: "Thank goodness that was a dream!"

Edited by Frank

On 8/23/2016 at 0:45 PM, Frank said:

*Macmood awakens from his slumber.*

Macmood: "Thank goodness that was a dream!"

((was no dream everyone is dead you cannot say what my character does ))

56 minutes ago, ShadowedNation said:

((was no dream everyone is dead you cannot say what my character does ))

((You also cannot be stupid and post stuff like that as no one will listen. Either RP properly or dont bother posting))