Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

"Oh calm down you old fool" Charles slurs, walking out tieing up a smoking jacket and rubbing his eyes "What is it old bean??"

10 minutes ago, Herzog said:

"Oh calm down you old fool" Charles slurs, walking out tieing up a smoking jacket and rubbing his eyes "What is it old bean??"

*Gene catches his breath.* 

"First of all! Coffee or tea? Second of all! You forgot to file your taxes."

"Umm...tea plea...ahh...bastards"

*He pauses for a second*

"Excuse my French old boy, right. Ill have to drive to the bank and sort this out" He says returning to his room to change out of his tartan pyjama bottoms

*He returns to his bedroom door wearing a blue tweed 3 piece suit with a white shirt and a red smoking jacket*

"Would you like a ride to the bank? My car is just outside?" 

*Gene pulls out his keys to be ready to shoot out the door.*

"Oh yes that would be lovely" He says taking the quickest sip of tea known to man and grabbing his wallet and cane.

*Gene races to his BMW and starts the car. As Charles buckles his seatbelt Gene peels out of the driveway and drives as fast as he can without breaking the law.*

"Sorry about forgetting my friend. Family and work got in the way and I only just remembered myself. I've got to get proper papers as well."

"No worries, Andrew at the bank is an old friend of mine and is an associate of the club so im sure we will all be fine" He says, reassuringly to Gene.

"That is quite reassuring actually."

*Gene turns on the radio to a station based in Roswell. He quickly turns it off and changes the station.*

Sorry, lately I've been introduced to things like this. Very interesting findings with different UFO's spotted all over."

10 hours ago, Frank said:

*Frank notices the man walk into the room.*

"Ah, you must be the famous Henry that Paulie was talking about. I heard you and your friend took care of a few spooks giving you trouble down in little Italy. You guys clearly handled yourselves."

"Famous? I don't know if I'm famous but I've definitely been around."

*Henry walks towards Frank and extends his hand*

"Henry Taylor, Tri City Skins. And about Little Italy, I'm sorry about that. I had just gotten caught up in some bad places and they decided they wanted to kill me for it."

*Hanshi wakes up mid day reminiscing about last night, the murder and the rally. He saw the rally as a great success, and he hopes to hold one next month. After watching some of the History channel and rolling a homemade cigar, he makes some tea and polishes his boots. He has nothing to do today so he decides to call up his good friend Henry. The phone rings but it goes right to the answering machine*

"Henry. Hanshi. I wanted to see if you wanted to go out and discuss the rally last night. Anyways, call me back only if you wish. Peace"

*He hangs up the phone and lights up his cigar while watching Brothers In War, a Vietnam documentary* 

*As Henry awakes the day after his meeting with Frank he rolls over to see its late in the afternoon. He rolls out of bed and puts on his brown boots and black leather hoodie. He walks to his phone and calls Hanshi back.*

• Like 1

*Henry answers the phone*

"Henry. My freind whatsup. How's your day"

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

2 hours ago, Henry_Taylor said:

"Famous? I don't know if I'm famous but I've definitely been around."

*Henry walks towards Frank and extends his hand*

"Henry Taylor, Tri City Skins. And about Little Italy, I'm sorry about that. I had just gotten caught up in some bad places and they decided they wanted to kill me for it."

*Frank gives Henry a firm handshake.*

"Eyyy, forget about it, you had to do what you had to do. Them moolies ganged up on you. If you guys didn't take care of em, my boys would be smashed their heads in an left em in Chinatown, hehe."

*Frank and Paulie laugh.*

Edited by Frank

*Henry walks down the street with his hair finally starting to grow. His body aches from the cold weather and his mind is clogged. He has a migraine that feels like a jack hammer being driven into his brain. He walks into a restaurant and orders a coffee.*

"What can I get for you today?"

"Can I have the Club with a Sprite?" 

*The waitress dots it down and nods her head.*

"Alright, I'll be back in a minute."

*She says smiling and walking away. Henry lies his head down into his arms. His eyes hurting so much from trying to force himself to sleep. His scars burn and his soul feels empty.*

"Here you go sir."

*She sets down that sand which and soda.*

"That was extremely fast."

"Well I had them make it quick for you."

*He smiles up at her as she slides a piece of paper next to his plate.*

"You should memorize that."

"I absolutely will."

*He takes a look at the paper expecting a number.*

"THEY'RE IN THE BACK WITH A GUN. HELP US!"

*He sets down the paper and calls the waitress back over. He mouths "How many?" She responds "Two. One has a gun." He gestures her to move away. He finishes eating to not cause any attention and gets up and leaves out the front door. He takes out his switchblade and opens it outside so it doesn't make a noise inside. As he walks in through the back he sees the man with the gun. He stabs him in the back and takes the gun. He takes out the mag and shoots the man with the bullet in the chamber.*

"AHHH FUCK MAN!"

"Why the fuck are you doing this?"

"Money man! I gotta make a living!"

"What, you haven't heard of a FUCKING job pumpkin head?"

*He looks down and takes a deep breath. He walks over to the man and picks him up.* 

"Do you believe in second chances?"

"What?"

"Just say yes."

"Yeah, sure whatever man!"

*Henry let's him go and kicks him in the ass.*

"Run and don't turn back. When the cops come I won't tell them you were here. Only one guy."

*He turns to the waitress and the cooks.*

"Don't snitch."

Edited by Henry_Taylor

*Hanshi is sitting in his meeting room with his best man. ((best man, Leaders right hand man, holds captain rank)) A well respected solider comes comes through the door held open by a guard. He salutes Hanshi, Hanshi gets up and looks at the solider, he slowly sits back down. The solder sits at the other side of the table and they begin their conversation*

Hanshi: So, I've heard of you. Mathew, is it?

Matt: Yes. 

Hanshi: Do you believe in life after death Mathew?

Matt: Yes sir

Hanshi: How was your childhood?

Matt: For the most part, it was good. My father was their for me, and he taught me respect.

Hanshi: How's life matt. Is it good? 

Matt: Yes sir

Hanshi: I don't think the mother of the kid's brain I smashed in is enjoying life without her son. But see, I spent hell in high school for two years. Yep, two years, can you believe that? Only two years. See thats how much your brain can change. Get out their and do your work. 

Matt: I'm doin- 

Captain: Shut the fuck up

*Mathew quickly closes his mouth*

Hanshi: Do your work, and don't fucking talk back. NEVER talk back. Stay calm, stay loose, and you'll win the battle. Remember that, And i'm not going to tell it to you again. You're devoted. You've been their for brothers when they needed you. I think you're a devoted member. Alex, you think hes a devoted brother?

Alex: Devoted for life. 

Hanshi: Go to inker and get devoted for life tattoo. 

*Matt gets up and salutes his higher ups. Hanshi gets up and walks over to Matt and hugs him. He asks Matt to take his shirt off. He does*

"If you found out this man standing next to you was a snitch, would you kill him without hesitation, would you do it?" 

"Yes sir"

*Hanshi takes his cigar and burns the red hot ash on his chest*

"Hass und Macht, Stolz über Farbe. Gewidmet für das Leben, und in dem nach dem Leben getötet. Getötet im Namen des Herrn, und im Namen des Satans zurückgewonnen."

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Henry walks in as Hanshi finishes his sentence.* 

"Power ist nichts ohne Respekt alter Freund. Ein glücklicher Soldat ist ein treuer Soldat."

*Henry takes on his switchblade and starts playing around with it.*

"So what's been going on around here? Seems like that kid was a little scared to say the least."

• Like 1

*Hanshi notices Henry walking in*

"He just got the for life tattoo. I sent him to inker. I hope he aint scared, haha! How was your day so far?"

*Hanshi puts the cigar in the ash tray*

"Well..."

*Henry puts his switchblade in his pocket.*

"It was boring so far. Ate a sandwich and walked here."

*He walks over to Hanshi and grabs some papers from his desk and starts reading them. He sits down and crosses his legs.*

"So what's on the to do list today Han?"

*Hanshi sits down across from Henry, he lights up a little cigar*

"So far, I crossed out what just happened, Iv'e gotta take some time to plan the next rally and uhh, that's really it. You know Fred Benson? The small time soldier who lives downtown? His kids getting bullied and he's away on vacation."

*Hanshi gives Henry that look of excitement*  

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Henry smiles and tosses the papers down. He shoots up in excitement and grabs his jacket.*

"Your car? Or are we walking?"

*Hanshi shoots right up and takes a huge puff of his cigar*

"Lets walk, his school is down by the east side. Gets out at three, we can make it"

*Hanshi open the door for Henry, they both exit the building and walk outside*

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

"So what's the kids name? How old is he? What are those punk little kids like?"

*Henry takes his Marlboro pack out and lights a cigarette in his mouth. He takes a deep puff.*

*Hanshi spits out his cigar and starts to chew some Copenhagen mint chew. They begin to walk towards the east side*

"The kids name is Jackson, very geeky. Not a bad thing, definitely not a bad thing. Hes 11, and hes in 5th grade. Little kids man, the bullies start young! His bullies from what his dad say constantly nag on him for his love of star wars. I'm not sure what these kids are like, supposedly they follow him home everyday"

• Like 1

*Henry thinks back to his school days. Just like yesterday, it feels like he's hearing his childhood be explained to him.* 

"We got this then. Star Wars is my jam and nobody messes with that."

• Like 1

*Hanshi begins to remember his old days in school, but quickly wipes his mind away. They turn the corner and see the school in the distance.*

"For sure, for sure. The schools right around the corner, right down the street. We got some time to kill."

*Hanshi spits out some chew*

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro