Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Hanshi flies home exited about his friends call. Once he gets home he slowly takes his time and puts on his most prized three piece suit. A blue tailored suit with his tan dress shoes. He slicks his hair back in a tight, old school style. Completing his outfit is his blue flat cap tilted to the side. While outside he starts up his Triumph Bonneville and heads over to the mansion. Once arrived he waits for the gate to open and parks his bike by the walkway leading to the front door. Hanshi puts his hat on just a little tilted to the side, and heads up to the door. Once at the door he straps on his gold rolex watch and knocks on the huge wooden door.*

*Gene walks to the door and looks through the peephole. He opens the door* 

"Hey Hanshi! How was the ride man? I know getting here can be kind of a hassle since it's sorta outta the way."

*Gene puts his hand on Hanshi's upper back and leads him to the kitchen where Charles is.*

*Hanshi is amazed by the sight of just the entry way*

"thanks! It was a great ride. I love my new custom Triumph Bonneville. 

*Hanshi takes his hat off* 

*As the duo walk into the kitchen, Charles just finishes a small conversation with the clubs butler*

"As you wish" He says before walking off.

*Charles turns to the two*

"Ahh..hello...you must be uhh...Gene's friend. I dont think weve been introduced" He says putting out his hand for a handshake.

*Hanshi completes the handshake*

"Hi! I'm Hanshi. Very nice to meet you! Iv'e always rode by the place and always thought of what it was live in here. It's great!" 

*Hanshi puts on a big smile* 

"Why thank you my dear boy" He says patting Hanshi's shoulder "Its been passed down through many generations since the 1800's" He says as he turns to blabber on.

*He quickly turns back to Hanshi*

"Can i get you a drink at all friend? Tea, coffee??"

• Like 1

*Frank's eyes flicker open, they are heavy and crusty, so he wipes them.*

*Frank goes to his kitchen and makes an espresso. He lived in the penthouse of a 6 story luxury condominium, with reinforced floor to ceiling windows and a view of the city. *

"Hey Sonny, hows it going?" Frank said over the phone. "I'm coming over in a little bit, ciao."

*Frank got changed into a short sleeved dress shirt with black slacks and a gold crucifix chain paired with a fine black lamb leather jacket.*

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

"Ahh, I'll have a tea please!" 

*Hanshi remembers about the rally tonight, but they wont get in the way of hanging out with his new freinds* 

"Tea it is" He responds as he dips a tea bag into a cup of boiled water "Gene, be a Gentleman and pass us the milk" He says pointing to a large, silver fridge.

*He stirs the teabag as he awaits for the milk*

"Any sugar my dear boy??" He asks Hanshi.

Edited by Herzog

*Gene grabs the milk from the fridge and put it on the counter near Charles. He sits down at the table and offers some tobacco to Hanshi.* "It may be cheap but the taste is rather delicate."

"Sugars fine my freind, and I thank you. Do you you guys ever hold any political talks here? You know what I'm trying to say? 

*Hanshi grabs his phone and checks his texts. Nobody has texted him just yet, but later he will get some* 

"As of yet, nothing my friend. We've gotten some new people coming in but nothingness yet I suppose."

*Gene sees Hanshi checking his phone*

"In a hurry friend?"

"Ahh my freind, you gotta get some political people in here! I'm huge into politics; and no, not really. I'm just meeting some freinds later in the day, You can tag along but i'm not sure if you'll like the whole style and ideal behind what we do."

*Hanshi plays it along cool. He doesn't really have to, sense anybody can come to the rally* 

"Well the way you're explaining it, it seems like it's a crime friend. What's it all about? I'd be delighted to hear it."

"No, it's not illegal at all. It's a big... political... event. It goes on almost weekly. Our larger ones tend to run monthly. The crowd might not be your type, but you can watch from the outskirts. If your down to go, not forcing you at all"

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Frank drove around the curb and was suddenly in Roseport's little Italy. It was a vibrant area adorned with Italian flags and was mostly old brick buildings from the early 1900's. Frank parked his Cadillac in front of a storefront with a modest but nice looking sign, reading "La Bellezza Café."*

*Frank walked up to the entrance; there were three very shady looking Italian American men standing out front, two of them smoking. They were dressed in leather jackets and one had a tracksuit. They nodded in respect as Frank entered the café.*

"Ohhhh, how are ya boss? Haven't seen you in a little while". Sonny explained from his spot at the bar.

"Good, good, how was turtle beach? I see you gotta tan." Frank smirked as he and Sonny greeted each other with a european kiss on the cheek.

"Ya it was nice, a bit humid though. Did you talk with Paulie yet? He wants to ask you something. Anyways, i talked to those russian guys and they want to meet with you today."

"Today? Fuck, alright I guess. If these guys want to sell drugs in Roseport big time, they better be willing to give us a cut."

"Your damn right Frankie. Anyways cmon let's have a drink."

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

*Hanshi quickly pulls out his phone and see's its Henry calling. He turns to Gene*

"Gene, i'm gonna have to take this. I'm very sorry to interrupt our conversation"

*He swipes the i-Phones screen left. He quickly walks over to the foyer* 

"Henry. Hanshi. How are you" 

*Henry takes a deep breath.* 

I just got jumped by about 3 or 4 black guys on my way to the festival. They fuckin pulled a gun out, and I ain't messin with that shit when all I got is a fuckin knife man."

"Fuck"

*Hanshi looks around to see if anybody heard him*

*He turns around and runs to Gene*

"Hey, my good freind. I'm gonna have to run. I am EXTREMELY sorry. Please.... call mee!"

*He turns and flies out the door. He whips on his bike and starts it up*

"Henry, run. I want you to fucking run. I'm grabbing the truck i'm on the fucking bike" 

*Henry starts running down the alley further. He jumps over a dumpster in the way and runs down little Italy.*

"Hey motha fucka! Where you goin nigga!"

*Henry turns around and sees the group chasing after him.*

"Fuck!"

*Henry bolts into a small Italian restaurant.* 

"And you wonder why people profile you!"

*The small Italian woman behind the counter greets him. He jumps behind the counter and ducks down. She starts hitting him with a big piece of bread* 

"Fuckin stop lady!"

• Like 1

*Two of Frank's soldiers are in the restaurant and come out from the backroom. They were collecting protection money and about to grab some pastries when they notice Henry being hit by the old woman.*

"Who da fuck are you." The wise guy with a heavy east coast accent said.

*The black guys come in looking for Henry. They have baggy pants and look like they are from the ghetto.*

"What the fuck do you mulignan spooks want, cannoli or something?"

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

*Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Hanshi repeats to himself after taking off his suit jacket and quickly putting on his doc-martens with red shoe laces. He hops into his F-150 and screams down the street heading to the city. He dosnt take any time and heads right to little italy which is close to one of the groups higher-up's house. As he halts around the corner and see's three black men confusingly looking around. He puts on his brass knuckles and parks next to the cafe as if nothing has happened and hops out of his truck. He heads inside and see's some other men, but dosnt pay attention.

"What the fuck do you want asian boy" Says the black man along with his friends standing next to him. 

*Hanshi dosnt see any gun*

"What the fuck do you want, nigga" He puts his hands out and they can clearly see the brass knuckles

"Yo fuck you nigga" The black man yells

*Hanshi cracks the kid in the face, cracks the other hits the other with the side of his brass knuckle. He spits on the black mans face and calls him a nigger* 

((edited)) 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Charles slowly looks over at Gene as he pulls out a newspaper and reading glasses and sits at the large dining table*

"Huh...kids these days" He says putting on his glasses and whipping open the newspaper.