Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

Max gets up from his twin size bed and looks at the alarm clock.

2:53 AM

Max rubs his face with both of his hands and gets up. He walks over to his dresser and puts on boot cut jeans and a black shirt. He grabs his jacket with his patch on it and heads out on his bike.

His ribs still hurting and the vibration from the bike doesn't help any. He stops at a highway dinner and sits at a booth. He grabs a menu and browses. The waitress walks over.

"Can I get you anything?"

"Just a coffee please."

"Okay, sure thing."

He puts his head down in his arms while bouncing his leg rapidly. He can't get the picture of Andrew out of his head. While he sits there he can hear two men chattering. They're older men but they're war torn. From what Max has no idea. They look back at him and nod, he nods back out of respect and looks down to the table.

The waitress returns and sets his coffee down. He thanks her and she walks over to the two men. He can hear them talking to her but can't make out the words. She walks back over and tells him they want to talk to him. Confused he looks back and they gesture for him to come to them. As he walks over the man reaches over beside him.

Max slows down and pauses.

August 16th 1986

The moon shines over a small field in the middle of nowhere. Tommy lights his cigarette, the glow of the flame stands out like a sore thumb. A black car rolls up, the doors open and three men get out and open the trunk. They open it up and drag a gagged man out of the trunk.

Sal- Get outta there ya fuckin baby!

Sal drags him over to Tommy and drops him in front of him.

Tommy- So you're Aaron huh?

Aaron- *Muffled yes.*

Tommy- Take the fuckin gag off him.. Jesus.

The gag is removed and Tommy picks Aaron up. He tells his guys to go wait by the car.

Tommy puts his arm around Aaron. The strong smell of cologne could burn your nose.

Tommy- Sorry for those guys, they're a couple of knuckleheads ya know?

Aaron- I don't wanna die.

Tommy- I never said you were gonna die. Honestly I don't wanna kill ya or have you die ya know? I really just wanna know what's goin on.

Aaron- I don't know-

Tommy- See don't lie to me. That's somethin I don't tolerate. I know what's going on but I wanted to see what type of guy I was dealin with. After you skimmed the pay for yourself you did what?

Aaron- I went and got some drugs..

Tommy- Yes you did. I'm happy you're being honest with me. I feel like we have a connection going here. Since you're not ya know a made guy or nothing like that I don't give a fuck what you do. You could blow coke off a cock for all I care.

Tommy turns to Aaron and take a puff of his cigarette. He offers Aaron a drag but he denies.

Tommy- You don't smoke that's smart. You seem like a good fuckin kid. So do you promise not to do it again kid?

Aaron- Y-y-yes.

Tommy- You got a stutter there. That's not good. You don't trust me?

Aaron- I do! I do Tommy!

Tommy- Well.. That was your first mistake.

Tommy burns his cigarette into Aaron's eye. The screams echo through the empty field as he falls to the ground. He starts stomping his head in. Tommy walks back towards the car.

Tommy- Take the teeth out, get the hair, hands and feet. Then I want you to burn the fuckin body. Make this field glow.

• Like 2

Gene walks over to the waitress at the bar. He looks at her and smiles.

"Can I get a shot sweetheart?"

She walks over and gets him his shot and leans against the counter.

"You know those guys over there own this bar right?"

Gene looks behind him and sees four guys with beers in their hands. He lifts up his shot towards them and drinks it.

"You like blood?"

"What? What are you talking about."

Gene stands up and walks towards them.

"There's gonna be a lot of it."

*John jerks awake, feeling violently ill from the party he had last night* "To much drink? Guess so..." He gets up out of bed and hastily puts on his clothes, still feeling like he is going to puke any minute. He goes downstairs and calls for  his roommate, Luke, who doesn't answer. This wasn't anything unusual, as John often woke up at around nine AM, he definitely wasn't a morning person, whereas Luke woke up at six usually, and would often go down to the nearby Meadows Diner, run by his Uncle Leo. Because of this John knew exactly where to look. *John walks down to his garage, and sits down at the handlebars of his very own, customized, Harley Davidson Iron 883. He turns on the engine, puts on his helmet, and drives off, heading towards the diner*

*He drives towards the diner, and once its in view he sees that Luke's car is being approached by a police officer. He quickly slows down and turns into the parking lot, and, of course, parks. Once he is off his motorcycle, he approaches the officer* "Hello Officer." *He can now see that luke is inside the car, and the officer is approaching his window. He thinks to himself 'What has he done now?' before continuing toi speak*

The officer replies to him, "WHat dya want". John replies, "This is my roommate, and I don't think he'd ever break the law. I mean look at his car!" *The cop glances at Luke's Toyato Prius before turning back to John. "Well he was recklessly driving in this here toyata." *John remembers the party a little more, and the fact that everyone played a LOT of beer pong* "Luke, its your own fault. Cya" *He walks into the diner*

*Henry gets up out of his bed without a boxspring. He walks into his kitchen and cracks two eggs and fries them. When he's done with that he walks into his garage. As he sits down a man chained to the ceiling with his mouth gags screams. He starts wiggling and screaming, but they're muffled.*

"Good morning. Sleep good?"

*Henry turns on A-Ha and starts dancing.*

"Come on man! We can have fun! Taaaaaake oooooon meeeee!" Now you you!"

*The mans muffled screams are overpowered by the music.*

"That's it man! You got it!"

*Henry takes out his switchblade and stabs the man repeatedly in the stomach.*

"TAAAAAKE OOOON MEEE!"

*His singing gets more faded as he walks out of the garage.*

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnGrahamCrackerMan said:

The officer replies to him, "WHat dya want". John replies, "This is my roommate, and I don't think he'd ever break the law. I mean look at his car!" *The cop glances at Luke's Toyato Prius before turning back to John. "Well he was recklessly driving in this here toyata." *John remembers the party a little more, and the fact that everyone played a LOT of beer pong* "Luke, its your own fault. Cya" *He walks into the diner*

(Hey man, don't keep posting multiple threads. Just try and keep it in the same one. Makes it neater.)

(By the way, does that mean I cant continue on until something post something else? I don t normally do these text roleplays, this is the first one ive done)

Edited by JohnGrahamCrackerMan

4 minutes ago, JohnGrahamCrackerMan said:

(By the way, does that mean I cant continue on until something post something else? I don t normally do these text roleplays, this is the first one ive done)

((The aim is that you take control of one character. You can then join in on RP scenarios with others or start your own. Can be anything you want but you can only control your character, meaning you cant write that somebody else did something unless that somebody isnt a real player))

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

((The aim is that you take control of one character. You can then join in on RP scenarios with others or start your own. Can be anything you want but you can only control your character, meaning you cant write that somebody else did something unless that somebody isnt a real player))

Okay. I was just looking at your thread aswell lol. well the gentlemen's club thread at least)

4 minutes ago, JohnGrahamCrackerMan said:

Okay. I was just looking at your thread aswell lol. well the gentlemen's club thread at least)

((All the RP threads apart from the first ever one has been set up by me so if you have any questions about what to do feel free to ask, just try to have fun, youll get the hang of it eventually. Ill try and get some of my buddies to join in and we can start one big RP sesh))

*Gene awakes next to his wife. The sun shining through his window like a celestial source. He walks downstairs and turns on the news. As it plays in the background he can hear the Presidential Debate.

"Neither one of them are going to win. That country is about as safe as Ceaser was."

*He puts on his best two piece suit and walks to his car and drives to the Gentlemens Club. When he arrives he opens the door and walks to closet and hangs his jacket there. He then grabs his pipe and stuffs some cheap tobacco into it. He values taste over exquisiteness.* 

"Is anybody here?!" *He shouts loudly, he voice echoing through the house.*

*Upon hearing a voice from downstairs, Charles appears from his master bedroom, tieing up his dressing gown*

"Ahh..good morning Gene. Early as usual" He chuckles as he swiftly scrolls down the stairs "Hope to be seeing you at the monthly fox hunt tonight"

*He wanders into the kitchen, flowing his hand through the air for Gene to follow him*

"Have you had breakfast old chum?" He asks, putting bread into a toaster and putting a kettle onto a gas hob.

• Like 1

*Gene follows Charles into the kitchen* "Unfortunately I hadn't had the time for breakfast. If you felt up to it could make me some?

*Gene sits at the table and crosses his legs. He sets the news paper down and looks at Charles* "I will most definitely be attending the fox hunt tonight. Nothing better than friends getting together to enjoy the fruits of nature."

*He glances at the pages of the paper.*

• Like 1

*Hanshi wakes up in his suburban home. He instantly puts on his dark blue jeans and oxblood red doc marten boots. A plain white t-shirt followed with a pair of suspenders is thrown on. He quickly makes some tea along with some coffee. He also does his hair, a pompadour with the side of his head shaved is his daily style. After drinking his tea he completely forgets about his coffee and heads out the door and hops into his 1978 lifted ford f-150. He slowly drives up and into the hills*

• Like 1

*Gene promotly excuses himself from the kitchen and pulls out his phone. Gene calls up his very old friend Hanshi from Los Angeles* 

"Hello Hanshi? It's Gene Smith. We briefly caught up a few weeks back and I said I would give you a call. How are you friend?"

*Hanshi answer's the phones while driving.*

"Heeyyy Gene my old freind. I'm doing good, Things are holding up over here. Hows things going in the mansion?"

*Hanshi park's his truck on a dirt part of the road" 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Gene takes a puff from his pipe and sits on the couch*

"It's good here. All poolside sips of bourbon and pipe tobacco. It's very luxurious. You should stop on by. I'll give you the tour and you can meet Charles. He a well rounded guy with a good head on his shoulders."

*Gene crosses his legs and takes another puff from his pipe.*

*Charles walks over to the table where Gene was sat and places and rack of toast with a side of butter and a mug of tea, he quickly walks back to make himself a cup of tea, trying not to interrupt Gene's call*

*Hanshi slams the truck into first gear*

"Yes! no problem. Give me some time though, Iv'e gotta go home and put on a suit! I'll ride my triumph over as well"

*He screams down the street towards his house* 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

*Charles walks over to the table where Gene was sat and places and rack of toast with a side of butter and a mug of tea, he quickly walks back to make himself a cup of tea, trying not to interrupt Gene's call*

*Gene walks in and takes a sip of tea and a bite of toast. He takes the phone away from his ear quickly and places it on his chest.*

"Thank you Charles. Marvelous tea."

*He raises his cup to Charles and takes another sip while putting the phone back to his ear.*

"Alright Hanshi! I'll see you soon friend!"

*Gene hangs up the phone and sits back down at the table.*

"So what's on the to do list today? Besides hunting of course."

"Well..." He says taking a quick sip of tea "A couple of the Gentlemen are getting together by the pool later today before the hunt and of course there will be Authur's initiation to becoming a man of honor. Apart from that...theres not much else to do except enjoy the good life"

*He takes another sip of tea before having a look of remembrance on his face*

"Oh Gene...be a jolly old bean and remind me that the taxes are due tomorrow, ill have some paperwork to get through tonight"

*Gene sips is tea and starts reading the paper.* 

"If taxes are almost due I'm going to have to do mine as well. I'll try and make sure to remind you... I didn't know we had an initiation tonight. How quaint, I'll definitely have to be around for that."