Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Slumped back on his couch, Rosso awakes to the sound of the weather forecast for the day on his television. Tired, he slowly gets up and makes his way to the bathroom down the hall to freshen up before leaving. As he walks towards the garage door of his condo, he grabs his keys and a bottle of water. After entering the garage he opens the garage door which then let's in small beams of sunlight that's start to reveal a dark red 1970 Plymouth Roadrunner next to a bright white Bentley Continental GT. With a small grin he enters the Roadrunner and backs out of the garage to start heading towards the small diner a couple blocks down. He arrives at the diners parking lot where he finds a nice spot on the edge away from the other cars. He steps out and enters the diner as the little bell chimes as the door opens. Rosso walks over and sits down at a table without saying word and awaits to have his order taken.*

*As Rosso walks in, Michael looks over his shoulder to the doorway from his seated position at the bar of the diner. He looks back around and finishes the last bit of his black coffee*

"Another please Mary" He says, taking off his hat and fiddling with his moustache.

*After his last hunt in Africa a week before, Michael has been struggling with staying awake when back on the island. He received his fresh cup of coffee and tells Mary to put it on his tab before taking a large swig of coffee*

Edited by Herzog

*As Michael finishes his second cup of coffee, he pulls out a small packet from the front pocket on his hunting jacket and puts a bit of chewing tobacco in his mouth and begins to chew it. He swivels around on his seat, leaning his elbows on the bar behind him and looks around at all the faces within the small diner. After scouting out the diner, he turns his head and spits out some of the tobacco juices in his empty coffee cup. While looking outside, he notices the Roadrunner and walks over to Rosso who had just sat down a couple of minutes ago. He takes a seat opposite Rosso and for a second it feels like a weird random meeting before he says*

"That yours?" He says in a low voice, looking out to the Roadrunner before spitting a bit more into his coffee cup.

(( Awaiting Response From @DeFalt ))

Pam arrives to work, her wily blonde hair semi restrained back in a messy bun. Last night's makeup is still on her face, foundation to cover her tired face, her eyelashes clumpy with mascara. She ties on her stained white apron over her light blue diner uniform, a button down shirt and skirt. She rolls her sleeves down her arms just enough to cover her bruised track lines. Sighing, she ignores her manager's sexist comments as she walks past him to the kitchen. She runs into Mary, her co worker, holding a fresh pot of coffee. "Hey, you're working the right side today." she says to Pam. Pam sighs and looks over. She sees two men sitting down at a table, one with a wide brimmed hat on the table chewing tobacco, and another sitting opposite of him. She walks over with her pad, holding it slightly below her nametag. "Y'all have enough time?" she asked politely.

*Michael is interrupted half way through his question by Pam*

"Hey darlin, could i get a fresh cup of coffee? Mary has a tab for me" He says in a strong British accent "Get this guy a coffee on me tab too"

Pam smiled, "Sure thing hun," She replied, heading back to the kitchen to grab the coffee pot. She glanced over at the two men, her eye particularly drawn to the gentleman with the hat on the table. He reminded her of a cowboy, with his big hat and the way he spit his chew into the empty coffee cup. She always had a thing for lone-ranger types, it reminded her of when she lived out on a ranch for a summer way out in Big Sky Country in her late teens. She smiled as she filled two mugs of hot coffee, reminiscing, before she walked back over to the table. "I can bring over a bucket for your chew if you like," Pam offered to the man, noticing his empty mug was getting full as she placed the two fresh cups of coffee on the table.

"Why thank you sweetheart" He says, taking the cup of coffee from her tender hands "Yeh, that would be great, my cups getting a little full" He says before smiling.

*He takes of his hat and places it on the table which reveals a head of scruffy, short brown hair before taking a sip of coffee*

*Kevin wakes up laying on the couch in his garage. He gets up and walks over to the coffee maker sitting in the small kitchen. He goes through the cupboards looking for the coffee tin. Kevin opens the tin once he finds it, discovering that it is empty*

"Well shit"

*Kevin grabs a random pair of keys off the counter, and heads over to the row of cars. He takes a look at the keys he grabbed and sees the Ford logo. Kevin unlocks the door of his 2016 Ford Shelby Cobra GT500, painted dark blue with black racing stripes. Kevin drives off, stopping at his favorite diner. He walks in and sits down in a booth near Michael and Rosso*

*Michael hears Kevin approach in his Shelby and watches as Kevin enters the diner*

"Hey, thats a sweet ride you got there" He says, looking over at Kevin as he sits down "Why dont you come join us?" He says moving over on the bench "Ill get you a coffee on my tab"

*Kevin sits on the bench next to Michael*

"Thanks man. If you like cars you should see my garage, I swear I sleep there more than my apartment"

"Huh, with cars like that i wouldnt be surprised. The day that i can bring down the population of Africa's widlife will be the day that i can get a car like that" Michael says to Kevin, softly chuckling. 

"So what is it you do?" He says drinking some coffee before leaning in looking interested.

"I do a lot of things, and if I am honest with you a lot of them are looked down on in the eyes of the law"

*Kevin looks down at his coffee*

"But for conversations sake, I'm a mechanic. I own a few garages around the island, but the main one is here in town. I gotta say, and I mean no offence, but you are one of the more interestingly dressed people on the island. What exactly is it that you do" 

Pam smiles as she takes the cup of spit and dumps it outside before dragging over a tin waste basket and placing it by the man's foot. She walks back into the kitchen, placing her orders on the slider for the cook to read, when she notices another man join the party at her table. She grabs the pot of coffee and walks over to the man. Pam pours him some coffee, figuring he wanted some. "Any of you eating this morning?" Pam asked politely

*Kevin turns to answer Pam*

"If I could get a sausage and eggs breakfast that would be much appreciated"

"Im fine thanks darlin. Put whatever hes having on my tab" He says turning back to Kevin to continue their conversation "Okay, imagine your on a safari. You spot a nice big Elephant. Gorgeous and beautiful creature. Okay so now imagine that same elephant with a 50 caliber bullet running through its skull...thats what i do. I track and hunt animals whether its paid for or just for sport. Any animal you can think of im sure ive killed it. Just got back from Africa about a week ago, hell of a hunt that was. Unfortunately some of them dont end so well, last year i was huntin this mountain lion which was murdering one of the local farmers livestock, anyway i start getting closer to the bastard and before i know it...BAM!.. hes right up in my face, gave me this here scar here" He says pointing to a diagonal scar over his right eye before spitting into the bucket "course he didnt get very far after that, still got his head hanging over my fireplace" He says chuckling. 

*He leans a little closer to Kevin before quieting his voice*

"Say, if you ever need something or...someone to umm...disappear...you let me know. Ol' Duke will get em for sure"

*Luca wakes up later than usual and scrambles to find his keys. Today is not a usual day, he dosent wait for Leo in the morning, because hes gonna take a ride in the hot rod today. After scrambling to find his keys he looks into his car club jacket, a black and purple varsity jacket, covered in patches and on the back he sports his car clubs name "The Royals". Eventually he realizes his keys are in his jacket, so he slicks his hair back, puts his shoes on and heads down the apartment stairs leading to garage. Once their he finds his three prized possessions. 1949 Cadillac fleet line, a ford 3 window coupe and his super sleeper 1972 Chevy nova. He keys are to his 3 window coupe, so that's what hell be taking today. After turning the open headers scream to life. He knows just the place to go, the diner, usually some hot rods and wicked cars are their early in the morning, and Lucas got a wick case of dry mouth after passing out last night. He pulls into the diner slowly and parks next to a sweet roadrunner. He heads on inside to see some familiar people hes never met face to face.* 

*After noticing Luca walk in, Michael cuts his current conversation with Kevin*

"Bloody hell, that jacket looks a tad old school" He says to Kevin "you ever seen shit like that before?"

"I've seen him around car meetups, although I don't know his name. Usually there are a few of them wearing those jackets, driving old hot rods and rat rods"

*Kevin leans back on the seat*

"Sure thing," Pam replies, writing down Kevin's order on her pad. She heads back to the kitchen and puts the paper on the slider for the cook, then leans over the counter waiting for more customers. She listens to Michael's conservation, fascinated about his wild lifestyle. She sips her own coffee, she's not supposed to but the manager is probably either drunk and already passed out in the office, or working over one of the younger, ditzier waitresses. She stands up to attention when a dapperly dressed man walks in with slicked back hair. "Hi, welcome to Marty's, sit anywhere you like." Pam announced courteously 

"thanks" Luca says quietly while looking towards the girl

"Hey, i'm oldschool" Luca also says with a big voice to both men sitting at the booth

Edited by Luca_Santarelli

"Well just a bit, just make sure you don't go all grease lightning on me" Michael shouts back to Luca "Come take take a seat with us bud. Waitress, can we get another coffee over here" He says to Luca, before addressing Pam. 

Edited by Herzog

"ey, i'll make sure I don't." Luca says grinning at the man. He takes a seat next to him and sips his coffee giving to him by the lady. He also takes his comb out and begins to slick his hair back. 

Pam follows Luca with her eyes as he sits down, her mind still wandering around, a bit of a haze. She snaps back to reality when she hears Michael ask for some coffee. She jolts up, and grabs a mug and her coffee pot. She walks over to Luca sitting at the booth with the guys, and pours him a fresh cup of joe. "Anything to eat?" Pam inquires. She turns to Kevin, "Those eggs and sausage will be out in just a minute," she says with a weary grin. She tries her best to be friendly to her patrons, as she knows her looks will only get so far with the tips. The real trick is customer service, something that for some reason none of the other waitresses get.

"Umm..yes dear. Ill actually have the umm..." He says scouring the menu "One rocky road please" He says smiling "43 but cant help but be a child" He says chuckling.

*Before Pam leaves with his order, he takes out a $20 note from a wallet which looks to be made from an alligator skin*

"For all your troubles darlin" He says passing over the money.

*Once he had done that, he gets back to chatting with Kevin and Luca*

Pam flashed a toothy grin as she grabbed the generous tip. "Thank you sir," she said half-excitedly, trying not to show too much excitement. She scurried into the the kitchen and began scooping the ice cream into the glass bowl. She stuffed the money in her pocket. After she was done, she brought over the ice cream to the table and placed it in front of Michael. Looking at the clock, she noticed it was time for her break. She went up to Mary and said, "Hey cover my tables I'm going out for a smoke." Mary nodded and Pam took off her apron and headed out the back door, lighting up a cigarette and leaning up against the wall.