Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Henry pulls out his switchblade and takes the other black guy into the restaurant and throws him to the ground.*

I wanna know! Who the fuck you think you are to shoot at me and chase me down the fucking street you dumb fucks! You get too hyped up on kool aid you mother fuckers!"

*Henry stabs him in the leg* 

"ANSWER ME!"

"Fuck you. You boiled egg lookin motha fucka!"

"Yeah.. Prison will do that to you."

*Henry stabs the man in the stomach multiple times. He stands up and wipes his hands on his shirt.* 

"Well I'm sorry about that fellas. We'll take these assholes back down to the boonies for ya."

• Like 1

*About 5 rough looking men in their 40's come up to the stabbing scene and start laughing. One shakes his head and speaks up.*

"Yo yous guys want to stab some porch monkey's, go right ahead but do it down the street, not here, alright? This is a good neighborhood cuz we watch out for it."

Edited by Frank

10 minutes ago, Herzog said:

*Charles slowly looks over at Gene as he pulls out a newspaper and reading glasses and sits at the large dining table*

"Huh...kids these days" He says putting on his glasses and whipping open the newspaper.

"Yeah, they've got their priorities set though. You can't blame them for being who they are or else they'll defy you even more." 

*Gene slips on his reading glasses and puts a napkin over his lap and eats his toast.* 

"Can you believe these stock markets? They're fluctuating so much that there isn't any room for improvement. And don't even get me started on the Presidential and Vice Presidential Debates. They're gonna ruin all of us."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

*About 5 rough looking men in their 40's come up to the stabbing scene and start laughing. One shakes his head and speaks up.*

"Yo yous guys want to stab some porch money's, go right ahead but do it down the street, not here, alright? This is a good neighborhood cuz we watch out for it."

"No problem man. Just got caught up with them chasin me man. Sorry about the commotion." *Gene starts dragging the bodies*

*Hanshi stares at the dead body*

"Yea boys. We'll take the niggers out of here for you. These idiots know who we are. *He screams* TRI-CITY!"

*Hanshi hauls the the two kids and puts them in the back of the truck* 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*A dark grey Chrysler 300 drives down the country road and pulls off to the side. Sonny gets out the driver side door and Frank steps out from the back. Its a gorgeous day and the sun is on Frank's face. Two men step out of the dark car in front of them.*

"Where's Carmelo and the guys, weren't they following us?" Frank whispers to Sonny.

"They must've got stuck behind in some traffic." Sonny quips.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Pavel and this is uh, Mr. Johnson." The first Russian says as he points to his obviously Russian accomplice.

"Ya sure, Johnson". Frank chuckles. "So anyways, let's get to it. If you guys want to move H in East Roseport, you gotta kick up 10% of everything."

*The two Russians speak in their language.*

"Mr. Luprano, 10 percent is a large sum, no? We were thinking five. No more than that."

"Well I'm sorry gentleman but 10 percent was the deal and I ain't the kind to budge. If you can't do ten then yous gotta stay outta east Roseport." Frank explains as another car pulls up in the distance.

"That is unfortunate Mr Luprano, I thought we could do business..." Pavel turns around and nods to his car. 

*A moment later two men armed with handguns come out of the car blasting. Frank and Sonny dive behind their car.*

*The doors to the car parked a little ahead fling open.*

"Frank, what the fuck!?" Rocco screams as him and Carmelo pull out guns; Rocco a nickel plated pistol, Carmelo a sawn off double barreled shotgun.

*The Russians turn around. Carmelo shoots both rounds of the shotgun, one shot blowing the top off one guys head, the other ripping apart the other guys chest. Pavel shoots a round that goes right into Rocco's shoulder.*

*Frank and Sonny get up, unleashing a barrage of bullets from their pistols into the car, killing Pavel and Mr. Johnson.*

"For fuck sakes, get him to our friend, the doctor. Don't bring him to the hospital or we will all get fucking busted. Sonny, help me, we need to get these bodies in the trunk."

• Like 1

*Henry opens up his apartment door. He walks over to his chair and lunges down into it. His tv is showing nothing but static and Henry just stares at it. He reaches to the side of his chair and pulls out a snubnose .44. He puts in one bullet and spins the revolver. He puts the barrel in his mouth and laughs...*

*Click.. Click.. ClickClickClickClick.*

"FUUUUUCK!"

*He throws the guns at the wall and it goes off. He doesn't even flinch.*

"Not today Henry... It's not your time I guess."

*Henry takes a swig of his Jack and passes out in his chair.*

*A black Lincoln Town car pulls up to a grand house. Frank gets out of the car and it drives off. Frank had one of his men drop him off because his car was riddled with bullets.*

*There is the peaceful sound of a fountain trickling as Frank walks up the interlocked stairs of the manor. He presses the door bell next to the solid oak door. A long and luxurious chine emanates from within the home. Frank notices the camera next to the door. A quick buzzing noise emits from the door and it unlocks.*

*Frank walks in and shuts the door. The house is beautiful: granite floors with decorative inlays adorn the ground while Frank looks up to an open to above entranceway with a balcony. It is very bright and the stark whiteness is refreshing.*

"Frankie boy!" A voice exlaims. Frank turns around and his underboss Paulie emerges from the kitchen.

"Your doing alright for yourself paesan." Frank says as the two men embrace and Frank Pat's him on the back.

"See all dis marble. I got it imported from Italy, it cost me a fucking fortune. Anyways come to the library, we can have a drink."

"Paulie, things got fucked up with the Russians, they tried to whack us out but we got them first. Rocco got shot but it looks like he's fine."

"Motherfuckers. Things like that are why I always keep my piece with me." The hilt of an m1911 with ivory grips is visible from Paulie's trouser's. "By the way I got something to discuss with you."

"I know, Sonny told me. What is it Paulie?"

Edited by Frank
  • Like 1

"It's the Tri-City skins." Paulie says while readjusting the M1911.

"What about them?" Frank asks.

"Henry and I are currently discussing and proposing an alliance. We've discussed boundaries and how we're going to run business together. I've got a good feeling about these guys Frank."

Paulie pulls out a glass and grabs the bottle of champagne sitting next to him. He pours himself a glass and then makes a gesture offering Frank a cup.

• Like 1

*Henry wakes up with a bullet in his wall.*

"Awww fuck me."

*Henry gets up and goes to his phone. He dials Paulie up and waits for an answer. While he waits for an answer he lights up a cigarette*

Paulie and Frank continue discussing the alliance until the phone rings.

"Hmm. Who might that be?" Paulie wondered.

Paulie walks up and picks up the phone and says "Romero residence?"

"Hey Paulie! Uh I was wondering if I could come over for a minute. If that's alright with you." *Henry takes a puff of his cigarette*

8 minutes ago, Henry_Taylor said:

"Hey Paulie! Uh I was wondering if I could come over for a minute. If that's alright with you." *Henry takes a puff of his cigarette*

*Paulie rubs his eyes*

"Is there something wrong Henry? You need help? You know if you need anything you can ask. Plus, my Boss is here too. Might be interesting for you two to meet."

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

*Paulie rubs his eyes*

"Is there something wrong Henry? You need help? You know if you need anything you can ask. Plus, my Boss is here too. Might be interesting for you two to meet."

"It's more of some business talk that I'd rather not do over the phone. But yeah, I'd like to meet him."

7 minutes ago, Henry_Taylor said:

"It's more of some business talk that I'd rather not do over the phone. But yeah, I'd like to meet him."

"Sounds good Henry, we'll see ya soon."

*Paulie hangs up the phone and takes another sip of his champagne.*

"Frank, Henry's about to come over and wants to talk business. Let's get ready."

*Henry puts on his white long sleeve shirt and chuck taylors. He grabs his pack of cigarettes and walks down the street to Paulie's. On the way he stops at a gas station and buys a iced tea. The man behind the counter stares at him for his hair style and tattoo.*

"You Nazi or something man?"

*Henry chuckles as he reaches into his back pocket for his wallet.* 

"Nah man. I'm not a Nazi.. I used to be though. The hair is because of prison and the tattoos are because of past decisions that present me would like to not do." 

*Henry leaves a 100$ bill on the counter and looks at the mans name tag.*

"Sorry for worrying you Lebron."

*Henry walks up to the house and up the drive way.*

"What is this The Godfather?"

*Henry knocks on the door.*

The doorbell rings and Paulie walks calmly towards the door. He then opens the door and see's Henry carrying a bottle of iced tea and looks pretty roughed up.

"Jesus Henry, what happened to you?"

"A mixture of prison and getting the shit kicked outta me by a bunch of spooks. But other than that I'm fine."

*He takes a sip of his Arizona Iced Tea.*

"So how are you?"

"Spooks eh? Shit like this is happening too much these days. Back in the day it was the exact opposite. Crazy white guys beating blacks senseless. Times have changed."

*Paulie invites Henry inside into his library to meet Frank.*

*Henry walks into the library and looks at some of the books.*

"Nice collection here."

*He leans up against the wall and puts his can to his eye*

*Gene drives home in his black BMW m6 and passed along a pizzeria. He quickly stops and picks up a large pepperoni pizza and a 2 liter of Diet Coca Cola. He drives home and opens his from door and walks into his house. His wife is sitting there with his 6 year old son watching the news.*

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm late, I got pizza!"

*His wife gets up and hugs him and walks into the kitchen. He and his son follow her lead. He sets down the pizza on the table and grabs some plates.*

*In the distance.* "Three black men were found dead after allegedly being stabbed and beaten to death."

*Gene turns it up.*

"This happened at around 4:18 in the afternoo-"

*Gene turns the tv off and thinks about Hanshi leaving just before that. But he doubts it. Gene sits down with his family and has a nice dinner.*

"Ya sure I'd love a glass." Frank said.

*Paulie hands him a glass.* "So who are these trips city guys anyways, some kinda skinheads?"

*Frank takes a sip of his champagne*

"If they're loyal we could always use the extra help."

1 hour ago, Frank said:

"Ya sure I'd love a glass." Frank said.

*Paulie hands him a glass.* "So who are these trips city guys anyways, some kinda skinheads?"

*Frank takes a sip of his champagne*

"If they're loyal we could always use the extra help."

"Tri City, Frank. And skin head is a very loose term of what we are."

*Henry scratches his head and takes a sip of his tea.*

*Frank notices the man walk into the room.*

"Ah, you must be the famous Henry that Paulie was talking about. I heard you and your friend took care of a few spooks giving you trouble down in little Italy. You guys clearly handled yourselves."

*Gene pulls into the mansion driveway. The solace sound of the rubber tires turning on pavement and then coming to a halt. He grabs his keys and wallet then opens the car door. As he walks to the door he opens the mailbox and grabs whatever is there. As he opens the front door he sets the mail on the kitchen counter and then walks downstairs to the basement. He reads over special documents and different political papers while sipping on his coffee. He starts piling up suspected fraud papers on the right side and legitimate papers on the left to avoid confusion. He stops.*

"Oh good lord!"

*He runs upstairs as fast as he can and pounds on Charles' door.*

"Charles wake up! You need to get up!"