Sign in to follow this  
Short

Games like Identity

Does anyone know if there are game like Identity that are all ready out? The closes thing to Identity I know is Santos RP on Gmod and some Altis servers on Arma .

5 hours ago, VariusBenson said:

CivilContractRPG its not out yet tho

I looked up your "CivilContractRPG" project, and I'm honestly not sure what exactly to think.. O.o 

• Like 2

Yes, there is a game like it out, but going a completely different direction that's missing from this RP games in general.

I'm waiting for the Kickstarter to launch on July 20th, 2018

https://projectoasis.world

Edited by TessaBlaze
making my point more clear
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, TessaBlaze said:

Yes, there is a game like it out, but going a completely different direction that's missing from this game.

I'm waiting for the Kickstarter to launch on July 20th, 2018

https://projectoasis.world

Oh wow. I'm going to follow this one! ^ u^ Also I really love their motivations behind their creation:
" We want to provide a fun outlet for folks to enjoy themselves in a virtual world. We also want to provide a platform for folks who may suffer from circumstances that prevents them from fulfilling an average life. Whether you suffer from physical or mental ailments, such as depression, any kind of social anxiety, or basically anything that prevents you from doing basic activities, Project Oasis World can be used as a resource to help people live the life they want to live."

And it looks like we'll be getting more than 2 genders options for those people who should be able to express themselves. ^^ I like their developer page and everything looks well organized so far. I'll have to see where this one goes!

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Thanks TessaBlaze that seems more professional than Identity they even show you what the devs look like.

Just because they show you what the devs look like doesn't mean it is more professional.

Some teams prefer not to show who they are so they cannot be found.

2 hours ago, DanDud88 said:

Thanks TessaBlaze that seems more professional than Identity they even show you what the devs look like.

• Like 1

Actually, based solely on logical standing with no bias involved, their organization/presentation IS more professional. This is of course completely separate from their game designing skill (which we haven't seen enough of to compare). But as far as professionalism in the way the team presents their materials - so far they have the upper hand.

9 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

Actually, based solely on logical standing with no bias involved, their organization/presentation IS more professional. This is of course completely separate from their game designing skill (which we haven't seen enough of to compare). But as far as professionalism in the way the team presents their materials - so far they have the upper hand.

but u cannot say that a team looks more professional because they show themselves

gta.world on RageMP modification for Grand Theft Auto 5, high quality ROLEPLAY, not dark rp or whatever it is people do nowadays on gmod and call it roleplay

After looking at all of the above the answer is...NO there isn't another game like Identity.

6 minutes ago, Mordacar said:

After looking at all of the above the answer is...NO there isn't another game like Identity.

xD That one is basically EXACTLY Identity, at the core  lol Read, maybe?

There is a game called Elysium VR that is going to be close to identity but in VR. I already donated to it since full release is set for Fall 2018.  I believe it will be mouse and keyboard as well but I may be wrong.

1st Promo for the game

On 16/06/2018 at 6:01 AM, VariusBenson said:

CivilContractRPG its not out yet tho

It was cancelled and also I found that a lot of the rewards were copied and pasted from Identity's kickstarter reward list and changed slightly. it Also has something they copied and didn't change at all. https://gyazo.com/b6c3d47144de36389741201735627380 (Read what it says and then look at this) https://gyazo.com/c97eb955ef641738f649fd11db0f9a6d

9 hours ago, AlioNiroti said:

Nine to Five is game like Identity RPg (i think)

It's an Identity rip-off. People are saying that they are doing more than Asylum, but those people don't know the full picture. The creators behind Nine to Five are planning to make a project that is too big for them to handle, and it will eventually implode on them.

If you find the right server, GTA RP is the closest thing right to Identity. I've been on some very serious RP servers and with the right rules, the experience has been amazing.