DUCATISLO

what guns would you people like to see in ?

On 12/4/2016 at 9:55 PM, Zeus said:

That's nice too, id like this in game. Can't see my self using anything apart from pistols tbh 

I'm afraid there won't be silenced weapons in game, nor silencers :/

I would like to see, for hunting purposes, A Glock 20, Mossberg 500, and a Remington Model 700 CDL SF. Should be able to take down any animal in game with those selections provided you're using the right ammo. 

we totally need a minigun and a rocket launcher to blow up the armored cars.

knifes: Karambit, Hunters and concealable knives

handguns: good ol' glock, some revolvers

AK47 and M4A, an anti-material sniper to assassinate people if that job is possible.

A shotgun, possibly also automatic shotguns.

A staff. We need a staff to scream you shall not pass. Doesn't even need to work as a staff. Just a stick is good.

The only biggest guns planned to be added are the ones like AK-47. There will be scopes but no snipers. Only rifle is hunting rifle.

AK-47 is the primary firearm that I am interested in attaining within Identity. Otherwise, any basic hand-gun will satisfy my legally armed politician.

• Like 1

NO Urban Arsenal is complete without..... THE RUGER MINI-30 and SKS :D 

LOL!  There's a Benelli Nova.. Great shotgun, just not my preference, most agencies do not like it. Just surprised to see someone else noticed it.. Ever consider setting up advertising arrangements with arms manufacturers?   As in they'll pay you to feature their guns and ads for within this game? 

Taurus is good, great even, but not a major brand.. They make reliable high quality Knock offs, but  they just don't have that recognition.. like other manufacturers of 1911...  

Then when it comes to other guns you have  The famous utility pump shotguns. The  Benelli Nova, Ithaca 37 Mossberg 500 & 590, Remington 870, Winchester 1200 and 1300 as well as lesser known manufacturers. And I mean  As yes there are some modern bizarre toys made by Keltec I know someone would mention those eventually if I missed that,

As for Automatic Shotguns...  The 3 most commonly used that have ever know of in mainstream use.. Were the Benelli Super 90,  Franchi SPAS -12 & Remington 11-87..  Of course you have those novelty guns such as the SPAS-15 and Saiga. 

THIS! Brings me to a thought.. Since AR-15's and 1911's are so popular, always have been and always will be until guns fire something other than bullets...  WHY not go after some advertising perks... Feature the AR's and 1911's as well as their adverts from whoever is willing to pay for it. At least check around to see if one will do it.. Who cares if the AR is a Bushmaster, Colt, Panther or whatever?  Same for the 1911.. Same deal with Glock & Kahr Arms.. Very different but similar.

High point is junk, BUT maybe that was a joke OR it would add to the effect of the game.. Low budget or just a throw away gun.  

I like the Beretta 85, it's my favorite Auto Pistol in terms of size and use..  Speaking of Berettas why not the Storm Pistol and carbine.. Not a hater but they're nothing special.  The Beretta Px4 would have that stylish flare, same as the Carbine.

Sig 220-229

Everyone Loves that Desert Eagle Mark 7  chambered .357 Magnum, because the .44 and .50 at just novelties that simply go KABOOM  because nobody carries to shoot large game with :D ..  Except Maybe that ONE guy..  

If there will be hunting in the game there should be some Bolt Action rifles such a Browning, Kimber, Remington, Ruger, Savage, Stevens  Weatherby, Winchester. All Similar, pretty much the same..  

Seeing as the devs wish to avoid military firearms for civilians, I personally would like to see the following firearms:

Remington 870 with different types of ammunition (slugs, buckshot, bird shot, and CS/non lethal for police)

Vaj7AnI.png

Remington 700 in either .223, .30-06, or .270

gVIAVhL.png

I'm sadden to hear that the current plan is for x2 power optics only, as I personally use x3.5 and x4 optics for hunting

This one may be a bit of a stretch but hunting ARs like Bushmaster A-TACS (semi auto only of course) chambered in .223 with a stock 5-10 round box magazine for hunting aggressive predators such as coyotes or large cats. 

76035.jpg

M91/30 due to their commonality 

700px-M91_30.jpg 

Another one that is kinda a stretch but a homemade Mac 10 or 11 due to the ease of production 

DboyZEPWAAA818q.jpg

For police, some sort of 37mm or 40mm launcher for riot munitions such as CS, smoke, or rubber batons

p-gaslauncher-img-3-1.jpg

The ability to saw the stock and barrel off a double barrel shotgun or a mosin would also be quite interesting

SAWNOFF2_6.jpg

A2szN68.jpg

The ability to paint and customize the overall appearance of your firearm would also be quite interesting in my opinion.

Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

I dont want this to be a war simulator. The focus should be elsewhere!(even though i love guns). There can be some high end guns, but they should mainly be for the swat units. As a start i would like to see

Kitschen knife, Old knife, hunting knife, army knife, baseball bat, fire axe, woodcutter axe, showel, machete

old revolver, sigsauer p226, glock 17, 44 magnum, makarov

Hunting shotgun, old shotgun, benelli

old hunting rifle, modern hunting rifle

MP5, AR15, AK47, mac 10, uzi

I dont want everybody to run around with ARs after playing a few hours. You should really have to work for them and take big risks to own them. If you get a license and rob a bank getting caught. I want to se the entire swat clearing your arsenal out with a house warant ??

On 13/02/2016 at 10:44 PM, fuzz said:

Theyve said no high end weapons or granades. Handguns, AK and M4 was mentioned but that is as far as it goes. Shotguns will prob be available as long as they dont look like this

oFPdMjt.jpg

No AKs......nooooo 

Just like in Arma 3 life and real life, I think that you should divide weapons into categories. Legal ones that can be bought legitimately through a gun shop and illegal ones that can only be bought from a black market dealer and whose possession is a crime, after all it's fun to ride around with stuff you're not supposed to have. Also should have the legal firearms available from the black market at a more expensive price for people with felony records.

Legal

Glock 17, HK USP .40, Colt 1911, Beretta M9, Remington 870, Beretta M9, Ruger Mini-14, Remington Model 700,  SKS, Beretta Cx4 Storm, FN Five-Seven, Taurus Raging Bull, Mossberg 500 Cruiser.

300px-Glock173rdGen.jpg400px-Rb1.jpg330px-FN_Five-seveN_Mark_2.jpg

400px-Remington870NewModel.jpg350px-AutoOrdnanceM1911.jpg350px-Beretta92F_LeftSide.jpg500px-Mini14f.jpg400px-BerettaCX4.jpg

500px-Simonov-Russian-SKS45.jpg450px-Remington-Model-700-BDL_308.jpg350px-HK-USP.jpg

Illegal (Except by Law Enforcement)

Ak-47 or 74, AA-12, M4 M16 and variants, HK G36, Mac-10, Tec-9, MP5, M249 SAW, FAMAS, L85, SIG SG 552, Barrett M107, FN FAL

400px-SIG_SG552.jpg500px-FN_FAL_50_00.jpg350px-IngramMAC10.jpg250px-TEC-9.jpg401px-AK-74_NTW_12_92.jpg500px-ColtLawEnforcementCarbine.jpg400px-M249ParaWAmmo.jpg400px-MP5A3_StockCollapsed.jpg400px-Hkg36c.jpg400px-Famas.jpg