Atlas Corporation

Founded in 1988 by Antonio Falcone, Atlas have one, single purpose: Help others.

We are here to help other businesses prosper and make money, we help people feel safe at night, and we help make the world a better place. We do NOT stand idle beside while injustice is going on, we FIGHT it. Our goal is to bring businesses together, for veterans to help newcomers, while the newcomers bring new ideas. Atlas is not only corporation, but a social hub, an idea. 

With all businesses gathered in one place we can change what we want.

As the largest corporation in Identity we have the power to make a difference, but stand powerless without the help from the people. So my question to You is: 

Will you stand on the side, or will you fight?

Atlas areas of expertise

Members

For a small fee can any business can become an Atlas member. Atlas members get the business best protection, recruitment, accounting and advertisement free of charge. We also provide You with legal help in the unwanted situation.  For an extra fee we also provide insurance as well as loans from Atlas Savings Bank, controlled and operated by Duantless Holdings, a dedicated member.

We have well-trained, top of the line, men and women ready to help you.

Sleep at night, knowing you and your lifes work are in safe hands.

Contracts

While our main focus are to improve and help our members, we can also be contracted both from businesses, private persons as well as the government.

What we offer:

Security: We can protect you/your business, as well as work with SWAT forces to take drug safehouses.

Recruitment: Our talented recruiters can help your business get employees in a no-time.

Advertisment: Your business will prosper in no-time.

Investiagtions: As PIs or detectives, our intelligence agency will find anything you want.

Atlas Security

Atlas Security, or A-sec for short, is Atlas Corporations largest branch. These brave men and women are ready to protect you and your business at all cost. 

Y8BvW0q.png

Branches in Atlas Security:

Security: Security guards, they are well trained, and armed with non-lethal weapons and pistols. 

Atlas Tactical Task Force: Wearing SWAT like gear, and armed with heavy weapons these will be used in dangerous and high-threat situations. Using their skills and gear they are one of the most dangerous armed forces in Identity, stay out of their way.

(Logo not yet finished)

Atlas Intelligence Agency: Headed by an experienced director, these men will know about attacks and robberys before they happen. They can also track dangerous criminals.

pHVGaTC.png

Atlas Commercial Branch

Atlas commercial branch consist of accountants, recruiters, expert in PR and advertisments and other people here to help You.

While not armed and geared up in expensive military class equipment, these men and women can help you just as much, and sometimes even more.

Words from the Chairman

I took over this great company from my father, and nothing makes me happier then to see it help other grow. When I heard about Roseport I understood that Atlas needs to be there, to make the businesses here prosper, and grow. To help the community, and to really make a difference. 

We can´t do this alone, and though Atlas have many employees it´s never enough. If you want a good paying job with lots of benefits while helping others, you should consider looking at our Job Listings page (link in comments) and sign up to Atlas now.

If you´re a business owner, message your closest Atlas official to learn more about being an Atlas member.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to see more of You.

-Vincent Falcone

CEO, Atlas Corporation

3KR9qUl.png

Edited by Joel_is_online
  • Like 7

Mr. Falcone is a respected and powerful individual, and I am pleased to announce that we are allied.

Atlas and ASC is working together, and his enemies are our enemies. See that as a warning. 

Sebastian Valentine

Founder and CEO, Aegis Security Consulting

• Like 4

Sounds like this will be a good business. Hopefully you can get some great employees.

• Like 1

Hello Vincent.

I'm pleased to see this good looking security system.

I am running for Governor and i would sure to hire you if we win, for security of course.

I hope you support the campaign for hope.

Vote for hope vote Dino.

B0220000BN0000034731717170695RE0000AFA,vote-for-dino.jpg

Edited by Dino-D
M
  • Like 2

On 12/01/2016 at 0:17 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

If you guys need any assassinations my crew offer a good price

How about you tell us the location of your crew so we can send a squad round and "Negotiate"

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

How about you tell us the location of your crew so we can send a squad round and "Negotiate"

Can I bring popcorn and whiskey?

It would be rather amusing to see an movie.

It will be like a date with us all !

Contracts information:

Need someone investigated? Some crime family taken down (perhaps a rival)?

Body guards?

Security?

Well you have come to the right place. Atlas is not only doing contracts for the government but for everyone with enough cash! We have guards, a task force and a more then competent intelligence agency, all at your hands.

Message me today so we can go over a plan of action!

• Like 1

On 1/21/2016 at 0:37 AM, Kickapoo said:

No need, I am already aware of the locations in which this so called squad inhabit. I will be doing my own negotiations while they are sleeping

5 hours ago, 8ob2431 said:

[Profanity Expunged], WE MADE ATLAS AGES AGO. WE WERE GOING TO ANNOUNCE IT ON THE DAY OF RELEASE!!!!!!

kind regards 8ob

Buddy, calm down, open your eyes and come join us in the real world, you snooze, you lose. Also note, as Atlas and Aegis are allied, Aegis Security Consulting will view any threats against Atlas as threats to Aegis. Consider this a warning.

Edited by slovaceck

On 02/02/2016 at 4:37 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

No need, I am already aware of the locations in which this so called squad inhabit. I will be doing my own negotiations while they are sleeping

Yes well done genius our squad will indeed be taking refuge at our HQ which is pretty clear of its whereabouts to the outside world. Good luck about this whole negotiations while we are sleeping thing though.

Dear Atlas and Aegis,                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It has come to my attention that one of my workers have gone out of line and said some rather unkind things to you guys. I would like to assure you that what he has said has no connection to our business, and that he will be punished for what he has said. Here in Zeus, we aim to make as much peace with the public as possible, and that includes trying to partner up with companies like you. It is true that at one point, we had the idea of calling ourselves Atlas, but that ship soon sailed after we found out that the name was already taken by a well respected company.

Doing my best about what an embarrassment this is, I would like to make a deal with you. I will explain everything in private, but this will regard us getting in contact.

I will update you soon on further information.

Kind Regards  - TOMA HAWK569

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

Dear Atlas and Aegis,                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It has come to my attention that one of my workers have gone out of line and said some rather unkind things to you guys. I would like to assure you that what he has said has no connection to our business, and that he will be punished for what he has said. Here in Zeus, we aim to make as much peace with the public as possible, and that includes trying to partner up with companies like you. It is true that at one point, we had the idea of calling ourselves Atlas, but that ship soon sailed after we found out that the name was already taken by a well respected company.

Doing my best about what an embarrassment this is, I would like to make a deal with you. I will explain everything in private, but this will regard us getting in contact.

Thank you for your most sincere apology, it goes a long ways towards showing what kind of company you are running. All of us here at Aegis greatly appreciate your respect and knowing when you have gone too far. We would be delighted to work with you in future, and either PM myself or any of our other Directors (DrivenMuffin, ZeroAI, and Sicario) for more info.

On 2016-02-04 at 11:58 PM, TOMA_HAWK569 said:

Atlas accept your apology, its unfortunately that we had your favoured name, and I didn´t read his comment before it was taken down by our wonderful mods.

If I created Atlas on this forum I wouldn´t mind discussing a name change, but Atlas have existed for a year now.

Looking forward to seeing more of you, and Atlas wishes you best of luck! Contact me if you ever need help!

V. Falcone

CEO, Atlas Corporation

Dont worry, A FEW ASIANS and his gang will be swept away by the BCR MC...not that you need to know or worry....its.. business 

Dear Atlas Corp.

I wish to apply for a field agent/  Security. The reason I apply is because your company seems to have goals ready and I wish to further it.

-Travis Wolfe

THIS ORGANIZATION HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE ROSEPORT PIRATES.

THE ROSEPORT PIRATES  RECOMMENDS BOTH CIVIL & CRIMINAL GROUPS TO PARTICIPATE WITH THEM.

Somalia_flag_300.png.6d8ccba050aadf76a3f

This organization has been approved.

Edited by TrueCrazyMan