On the official servers gun damage is quite realistic, but keep in mind that high-powered rifles are quite rare. Most people who have a weapon will be using a 9mm pistol or such.

That said, we can very easily allow private servers a weapon damage modifier property so that they can control damage to an extent.

4 hours ago, Paratus said:

On the official servers gun damage is quite realistic, but keep in mind that high-powered rifles are quite rare. Most people who have a weapon will be using a 9mm pistol or such.

That said, we can very easily allow private servers a weapon damage modifier property so that they can control damage to an extent.

Will there be glocks?

17 hours ago, xIconikkx said:

The mafia does exist. Just mostly in corrupt country's, like Mexico etc. Gangs are really, just a dumbed down version.

Not exactly, on the outside it may be done. But when you know people who have gone down that path and the things they say streets gangs are actually alot more organized than you think.

10 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Ofcourse there are gangs but there are no mafias, there havent been any for many years

Actually my friend who is on the other side of the law said himself there are still alot of Mafia's. They just do more subtle things. Like fruad and things like that.

1 hour ago, Aetion said:

Will there be glocks?

If I remember correctly, the standard issue pistol for the police is a Glock 17/19 while the Sheriff department uses the Beretta M9.

• Like 1

I think it should be where you shoot them.

Like if anyone played that hunting game that I forgot that was called, it depends where you shoot them, even bones get in the way of your bullet.

On 1/2/2016 at 7:27 AM, Fabulous said:

I think the idea is good but it takes way too much space.

You can ignore people signatures. Click your name top right corner, then ignored users, then type in the users name and choose signatures 

I'm totally for realistic gun ballistics/damage models. You're definitely not walking away from a .308 (7.62mm)  bullet penetrating your unarmoured torso, even armoured (only grade 4 bullet resistant armour) you'd need immediate medical attention, with no guarantees. That would make gunfights interesting, and with at least 300 players, you could assume that groups of bandits could reach over 20, making you think and plan rather then go guns blazing (for both cops and bandits/robbers etc).

On the topic of glocks/police firearms etc police should have access at least to the .45, which is a larger bullet but has less penetrating power (better for wounding, not killing).

Cheers, Harrigarno

17 hours ago, Paratus said:

If I remember correctly, the standard issue pistol for the police is a Glock 17/19 while the Sheriff department uses the Beretta M9.

How will you be able to obtain weapons illegally?

2 minutes ago, Aetion said:

It would be cool if there was a black market in the game as one way to obtain an illegal weapon, or buy it off another player.

13 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

It would be cool if there was a black market in the game as one way to obtain an illegal weapon, or buy it off another player.

Yeah I was thinking of that possibly being a business. They did mention something about having to get weapon parts from different places and assembling them or something. I guess someone can do that and sell guns.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aetion said:

Yeah I was thinking of that possibly being a business. They did mention something about having to get weapon parts from different places and assembling them or something. I guess someone can do that and sell guns.

That would make sense. I hope it would be kinda hard to do all that because then it could make the game full of guns if it was easy to do all that.

2 hours ago, Aetion said:

Most illegal weapons will be produced by players and sold directly or via an arms dealer.

8 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Sounds like illegall weapons dealing will be very lucrative :D

If you go into the business of Blacksmith/Weapons Forging, it could take a long time to create a single gun! You could turn your illegal weapons dealing/creation into a sweatshop and have multiple users creating/dealing for you simultaneously and paying them a percentage as their cut.

6 minutes ago, Sicario said:

If you go into the business of Blacksmith/Weapons Forging, it could take a long time to create a single gun! You could turn your illegal weapons dealing/creation into a sweatshop and have multiple users creating/dealing for you simultaneously and paying them a percentage as their cut.

Good idea. You could technically have a legal gun store as a front to sell to legal people. Then in the back room you sell illegally to the more shady people. :)

14 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Or if you need 3 types of materials, you can pay people to gather them for you :)

On 1/2/2016 at 5:30 PM, Fabulous said:

And I would also like to point out that the game doesnt seem to have anything to do with the mafia so there is that.You can do whatever you want but it doesnt make much sense for a game that will take place in 2017.
I hope I dont seem too rude , I am just speaking my mind

The mafia still exists all through Italy, and in the US. They aren't as strong as they were in the 20th century, but they are definitely still round.

On 1/2/2016 at 5:35 PM, xIconikkx said:

The mafia does exist. Just mostly in corrupt country's, like Mexico etc. Gangs are really, just a dumbed down version.

There isn't a mafia in Mexico, but there are drug cartels. 

There are smaller gangs that work like a mafia but there is no strong presence of a mafia. The drug cartels have taken over the that role in Mexico especial the Los zetas cartel.

Edited by dolore

Now I know we're talking about gangs and stuff but something I must know is will there be aerial vehicles like planes and helis?