KevinLangston

Langston Family / Dark Ace Mafia

Recommended Posts

The Langston Family looks like a strong family. Good luck Kevin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It all looks good Kevin, but i wouldn't have people pay for ranks.

It defeats the purpose of respect and trust.

Edited by IDEN
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 10:02 AM, JoelKeys said:

You think you are this big leading organisation? Prove it. Crack my enigma.

He's been doing this to several groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2017 at 1:45 PM, IDEN said:

It all looks good Kevin, but i wouldn't have people pay for ranks.

It defeats the purpose of respect and trust.

It is not paying for ranks. Take for a second the thought of ignoring the money. The ranking system works based on how long you play and how good you are for the family. When seen to be ready to rank up, the money is just the final barrier to prove loyalty and value. Money does not get you ranks, your time and commitment does, but money is required when thought to be ready. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi KevinLangston - can you tell us please how strong / big your LangstonFamily/ DarkAceMafia is? (at least 13 Members since 2ndMay2017)
 you have a interessting moneymangment, if eachone give some money, you guys are able to do great things together - wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2017 at 3:51 PM, CrimesBane said:

Hi KevinLangston - can you tell us please how strong / big your LangstonFamily/ DarkAceMafia is? (at least 13 Members since 2ndMay2017)
 you have a interessting moneymangment, if eachone give some money, you guys are able to do great things together - wish you much success in the later course

- Sincerely - CrimesBane

Thank you very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello i am new to identity forums, i have been looking for an rp mafia clan for a bit. i have lots of experience in running a mafia clan and being in them. how can i pledge my loyalty to this crime family? i would like to join if possible

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25.7.2017 at 4:48 PM, Mikeperollo said:

hello i am new to identity forums, i have been looking for an rp mafia clan for a bit. i have lots of experience in running a mafia clan and being in them. how can i pledge my loyalty to this crime family? i would like to join if possible

or join ikea for le first, unofficial panzerkampfwagen iv

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KevinLangston 

I am interested.  I do not have a mic yet so I do not know if that will be a problem. Will probably only be able to play on Friday Saturday or Sunday unless I am free, but I will play only that game when free. I will never snitch. Am only 13. Please reply if you will give me a chance will not disappoint u, let's get this gang **** going 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2017 at 8:59 PM, Warzorwesumi said:

Do You Guys Offer Protection Of Companies And How Much Is The Protection Money Fee you Guys Need

We are not setting up these types of things on the forums. We will contact business owners on release when the players are settled on the server. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have pledged my loyalty to the Luprano family. Thank you for any consideration of my offer Mr. Langston. 

Respectfully, Guthix 

Edited by Guthix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

This is just a post to let potential recruits know the Langston Family (D.A.M.F) are still recruiting and a bump to find us, under the mountains of threads.

 

Regards,

RedArr0w.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one join this family? Im looking for work and ensure we will get our money under any circumstance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great post and alot of work put into it, good job, 

RP  \/

I do find it cute as to how YOU think you will be running things with people like me and my MC around 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2018 at 12:50 PM, GreyFox said:

Great post and alot of work put into it, good job, 

RP  \/

I do find it cute as to how YOU think you will be running things with people like me and my MC around 

(Out of RP) Different Server... (In RP) I'm sure we'll find a way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The time is soon in when I can meet everybody in the family! Way to excited at this point. Barely two months left! :) Lets make the days fly by.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now