9 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I love learning about what is trecherous.

It reminds me why I'm not involved in gangs.

But u want to be involved with me ❤

I think being a Hitman will be hard in Identity. For most, at least. From the old forum so many people wanted to be Hitmen I just don't know how it will work out. xD Hitman isn't an official job- it's just role play, so I imagine that in the start of the game most people will get official jobs and then there will be all those hitmen just walking around (if they want to be exclusively hitmen), trying to subtly ask "Hey, you want to have someone killed and pay me?". I just don't think there will be so many users interested in paying someone a big amount of money to shoot another player who'll respawn at his house after few minutes. I don't know how those hitmen want to get clients, and another thing is that your client doesn't have to pay you for the job well done, the system won't force it upon him, so you might just get ripped off.

1 hour ago, Vix said:

I just don't think there will be so many users interested in paying someone a big amount of money to shoot another player who'll respawn at his house after few minutes.

And as a hitman; it'd be discouraging because once you've completed the job - you're flagged and if seen or captured will be investigated by Police into the death/murder of X player.

2 minutes ago, Sicario said:

And as a hitman; it'd be discouraging because once you've completed the job - you're flagged and if seen or captured will be investigated by Police into the death/murder of X player.

Yeah. It just doesn't seem worth it, in my opinion at least. I'd rather go with bounty hunter- you're sure to get paid because the job is "official" and you work with the law, so you won't get punished.

2 hours ago, Vix said:

Yeah. It just doesn't seem worth it, in my opinion at least. I'd rather go with bounty hunter- you're sure to get paid because the job is "official" and you work with the law, so you won't get punished.

Vix. I don't like bounty hunters. They are more scarier that hitmen. Atleast the hitmen dresses nice for the event. v.v

10 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Vix. I don't like bounty hunters. They are more scarier that hitmen. Atleast the hitmen dresses nice for the event. v.v

It's like vikings.. Rugged and tough. Grrrr

21 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Hitman tutorial.

Play all the hitman series

watch all the hitman movies there is even the ( Leo the professional )

buy skin gloves in real life.

Walk in the city with a red tie and black suit while wearing your skin gloves

look awesome

go on your computer and act like a boss

___

Lmao but this won't really be a problem. Hitmen will normally take a big fee like they do in reality. In reality ( Deep web ) it cost 40k bitcoins to kill a target that is above the age of 16+ and has no children.

The Hitman Movies:

-10,000 Points For Being Detected

4 hours ago, Vix said:

I think being a Hitman will be hard in Identity. For most, at least. From the old forum so many people wanted to be Hitmen I just don't know how it will work out. xD Hitman isn't an official job- it's just role play, so I imagine that in the start of the game most people will get official jobs and then there will be all those hitmen just walking around (if they want to be exclusively hitmen), trying to subtly ask "Hey, you want to have someone killed and pay me?". I just don't think there will be so many users interested in paying someone a big amount of money to shoot another player who'll respawn at his house after few minutes. I don't know how those hitmen want to get clients, and another thing is that your client doesn't have to pay you for the job well done, the system won't force it upon him, so you might just get ripped off.

Okay here we go:

Hitman could be a viable profession. Let's say I'm the average joe who has had no problems with the law, but @KevinLangston and his mafia keep harassing me. Well I can't take them on by myself, there's no way. So I'll hire a hitman, and because I want him, he gets to set the price. Probably based on the difficulty of the target. Let's say 250k for Kevin. Cause he's a big figure. I pay him, and he does the job, takes a picture and shows me to prove the job is done. And there you go.

However, in GTA SAMP, at least the server I played on, the hitmen were an invite only faction and you weren't allowed to know who they were cause people MG'ed a lot. So you would find who you wanted.. er.. "taken care of".. and the following would happen

type into the chatbox the following command, /contract [name] [amount of money] [reason]

the minimum amount was $100,000.

So let's say I want to kill Kevin.

I would open the chatbox and type in

/contract KevinLangston 250,000 He's interfering with my business

the $250,000 is deducted directly from you bank account. and put on hold.

The hitman would then receive a notification where he/she could /acceptcontract [id of contract] (cause my submitted contract wouldn't be the only one)

So /acceptcontract 1

It would then be their job to kill the target however they can. 

If the hitman kills the target, the money is transferred to them.

If the target finds out about the hitman and KILLS THE HITMAN, then the target gets the intended money.

Okay that's it

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

It's like vikings.. Rugged and tough. Grrrr

I am from the Viking countries doh. Norway lmao. Rip.

6 minutes ago, Dizzle said:

Okay here we go:

Hitman could be a viable profession. Let's say I'm the average joe who has had no problems with the law, but @KevinLangston and his mafia keep harassing me. Well I can't take them on by myself, there's no way. So I'll hire a hitman, and because I want him, he gets to set the price. Probably based on the difficulty of the target. Let's say 250k for Kevin. Cause he's a big figure. I pay him, and he does the job, takes a picture and shows me to prove the job is done. And there you go.

However, in GTA SAMP, at least the server I played on, the hitmen were an invite only faction and you weren't allowed to know who they were cause people MG'ed a lot. So you would find who you wanted.. er.. "taken care of".. and the following would happen

type into the chatbox the following command, /contract [name] [amount of money] [reason]

The hitman would then receive a notification where he/she could /acceptcontract [id of contract] (cause my submitted contract wouldn't be the only one)

So /acceptcontract 1

If the target finds out about the hitman and KILLS THE HITMAN, then the target gets the intended money.

Okay that's it

The thing is that Hitmen aren't "in game"- they're not supported by game mechanics, so there won't be a secret "hitmen command" in chat. Maybe in the modded private servers or if many users will want hitman to be a real job and the devs will implement it after release, but right now it's not in plans, so the only way for a hitman to get their clients is actively searching for them himself. You can request the client to pay you some of the final price in advance, or pay the full price in advance, but there's nothing forcing the client to pay or forcing a paid hitman to do their job, so you can get ripped off either way. And if you're "the average Joey" I really doubt you'll have 250k to throw at a hitman. Money in Identity will be realistic, you won't earn this much on an "average Joey job" and I don't know how about you, but if I saved that much I really wouldn't want to throw it on something that's so risky. There's nothing protect the deal, it's based on trust and role play. And the Hitman is doing their job for the money- nothing prevents them from accepting a counter-contract from the target they were supposed to kill and going after you instead. Nothing ensures they'll actually go after the target at all, they might just ask you to pay them "Half now, other half after the deal" and never come back. AND it's literally just few minutes of being dead. Few minutes that might cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. I don't see it being worthy at all.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

The thing is that Hitmen aren't "in game"- they're not supported by game mechanics, so there won't be a secret "hitmen command" in chat. Maybe in the modded private servers or if many users will want hitman to be a real job and the devs will implement it after release, but right now it's not in plans, so the only way for a hitman to get their clients is actively searching for them himself. You can request the client to pay you some of the final price in advance, or pay the full price in advance, but there's nothing forcing the client to pay or forcing a paid hitman to do their job, so you can get ripped off either way. And if you're "the average Joey" I really doubt you'll have 250k to throw at a hitman. Money in Identity will be realistic, you won't earn this much on an "average Joey job" and I don't know how about you, but if I saved that much I really wouldn't want to throw it on something that's so risky. There's nothing protect the deal, it's based on trust and role play. And the Hitman is doing their job for the money- nothing prevents them from accepting a counter-contract from the target they were supposed to kill and going after you instead. Nothing ensures they'll actually go after the target at all, they might just ask you to pay them "Half now, other half after the deal" and never come back. AND it's literally just few minutes of being dead. Few minutes that might cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. I don't see it being worthy at all.

That's why average joey's have no reason to contract a hitman. And CK is always possible instead of PK. That would change things up quite a bit. It's to send a message. Corporations battling it out. All that.

1 hour ago, Dizzle said:

Okay here we go:

So /acceptcontract 1

Okay that's it

I'm pretty expensive, lol. In identity that would be a ridiculous amount of money. The devs said that 1000 dollars, would take you a full working real life day to earn.  

• Like 1

On 1/6/2016 at 4:07 PM, Sicario said:

According to this, you're only wanted if you're caught or seen, so a good hitman shouldn't be discouraged. Only a bad one. Or an unlucky one.

Edited by Jaxx_On
Forgot to add the important stuff

On 1/6/2016 at 8:07 AM, Sicario said:

You get flagged instantly when you kill someone? That's kinda BS. If that's the case, it would be really disparaging for crime people since its so easy to get caught. If anything, you should be flagged only if someone actually witnesses you killing someone. Then that would make sense.

On 1/6/2016 at 11:31 AM, Vix said:

In reality, there would only be hitmen if there is a demand for it, the various crime groups around going at it with each other for example. Plus, within a few days of anyone even trying to be one, they'll most likely find it an incredibly... difficult, business. Because in actuality, it's really not that easy.

You've got to have the balls first, to try doing murder within the city proper.

Second, you've got to actually have a brain and use it when you're trying to get your information on someone and when you're going to actually kill him/her. I mean really, if you get a contract, then you INSTANTLY just run off and try to find him and kill him/her, you kinda deserve to get killed/arrested. It takes time, lots of it, to get information on a certain person to find a way to kill him/her, without getting arrested or killed doing it. This means you would have to take a few days to learn the person's habits, their interests, their job, their personality (if you're willing to go that far), etc. If you're seriously going into it you might even go for befriending your target and then, in a moment when he/she lowers their guard, just pop them in the head.

Third, you need to be able to actually have connections to people (crime people I'm Pointedly looking at you) willing to actually give out contracts and have the money to pay for the contracts to be completed. You can't just whisper to people and ask if they want to hire a hitman.

Four, you need to have a way to absolve of any evidence that points to your involvement, I.E. DNA, fingerprints, witnesses, etc. That means having iron-clad alibis, gloves that won't leave any of your DNA, fingerprints, skin cells, what have yous, and making sure no one sees you actually going for it. Hell, if you know what you're doing, you could even make it so it looks like a robbery gone wrong or an accident or something.

Five, it would be a good idea to make your word worth it. If you take a contract, you finish that contract. Period. No ifs, and, or buts about it. You don't take money to not do the contract, you don't take counter-contracts to off your original client. Only then can you have any chance of getting a contract and having the client have trust in you to complete the contract.

This is just off the top of my head, so there's probably even more factors, but seriously, it isn't an easy business. I played on a Hardcore RP F:NV server on Gmod and I played as one. It was, frustratingly difficult and only when you've poured hours to create connections, get good equipment, and start to know what you're doing (basically late game) can you actually be successful and make it enjoyable.

(Phew that was long. I got freaking passionate in this, damn!)

• Like 1

On 1/8/2016 at 1:57 PM, Romulus said:

You get flagged instantly when you kill someone? That's kinda BS. If that's the case, it would be really disparaging for crime people since its so easy to get caught. If anything, you should be flagged only if someone actually witnesses you killing someone. Then that would make sense.

In reality, there would only be hitmen if there is a demand for it, the various crime groups around going at it with each other for example. Plus, within a few days of anyone even trying to be one, they'll most likely find it an incredibly... difficult, business. Because in actuality, it's really not that easy.

You've got to have the balls first, to try doing murder within the city proper.

Second, you've got to actually have a brain and use it when you're trying to get your information on someone and when you're going to actually kill him/her. I mean really, if you get a contract, then you INSTANTLY just run off and try to find him and kill him/her, you kinda deserve to get killed/arrested. It takes time, lots of it, to get information on a certain person to find a way to kill him/her, without getting arrested or killed doing it. This means you would have to take a few days to learn the person's habits, their interests, their job, their personality (if you're willing to go that far), etc. If you're seriously going into it you might even go for befriending your target and then, in a moment when he/she lowers their guard, just pop them in the head.

Third, you need to be able to actually have connections to people (crime people I'm Pointedly looking at you) willing to actually give out contracts and have the money to pay for the contracts to be completed. You can't just whisper to people and ask if they want to hire a hitman.

Four, you need to have a way to absolve of any evidence that points to your involvement, I.E. DNA, fingerprints, witnesses, etc. That means having iron-clad alibis, gloves that won't leave any of your DNA, fingerprints, skin cells, what have yous, and making sure no one sees you actually going for it. Hell, if you know what you're doing, you could even make it so it looks like a robbery gone wrong or an accident or something.

Five, it would be a good idea to make your word worth it. If you take a contract, you finish that contract. Period. No ifs, and, or buts about it. You don't take money to not do the contract, you don't take counter-contracts to off your original client. Only then can you have any chance of getting a contract and having the client have trust in you to complete the contract.

This is just off the top of my head, so there's probably even more factors, but seriously, it isn't an easy business. I played on a Hardcore RP F:NV server on Gmod and I played as one. It was, frustratingly difficult and only when you've poured hours to create connections, get good equipment, and start to know what you're doing (basically late game) can you actually be successful and make it enjoyable.

(Phew that was long. I got freaking passionate in this, damn!)

When they say 'flagged', they don't mean a visible one. Basically if you commit a crime that warrants you being arrested, an invisible flag for your character appears, making it so that they can be arrested. By default, players cannot be arrested, but if you were to commit a murder for example, the toggle would switch so that if the police had worked out who it was, they could find you and arrest you for it. Of course unless your face is on wanted posters all over the city, they will have to work out who committed the crime before they arrest you.

blablaBLA. "hitmen" will get reported automaticlly after killing another player. if hitman is an ingame job you won't earn money because EVERYONE will be one! this conversation is like i would tell a child identity won't have gta v npcs. if you want an official answer just contact the identity team via facebook or twitter

I am just going to be that one guy that knows the price in real life.

A hitman ordered from TOR ( Or using another contact that my past vanguard knows) it would cost up to 70-90 bitcoins which is around 10k $ - 12k$ I believe..

No children under 16 and no women.

I can't remember the rules of the one my vanguard knew but the one I mentioned now is the most common one on the TOR.

On 1/5/2016 at 8:44 AM, dolore said:

Being a hitman is not just a murder. A hitman is a professional at what he does and does it with elegance and gets away. They will probably cost a lot except for those who just want to kill and will rat you out so they don't have to go to jail.

You know the TOR 'hitmen' are literally all undercover cops, right?

civilians wont need hitman, only the goverment or mafias or some group of people would need hitman