Sign in to follow this  
Dscheksn

Subscription

18 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Because you agreed with the OP when he said he wanted to get rid of all kids. You are defending him, meaning you agree with him. 

Edited by JamesLuck01

1 hour ago, JoelKeys said:

How am I supposed to know what he means if he can't explain it? I also didnt know that you were talking about under 12s, as you said kids which is anyone under 18. You guys know we aren't mind readers so don't expect us to know what you mean. In the OP he says "Less kids" which doesn't specify annoying ones, under 12 year old ones or anything other than humans under 18. 

I think you just need to quit while you're ahead before you make yourself look like more of a fool xD Pretty much none of your assumptions about what we said have been right so far...

I don't support this idea

18 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

Because for what you love you pay.

Paying 1 time i think its enough, 

18 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

+ Less kids

Not all kids are immature, you are just saying this as a whole judgement, this is why admin/mods exist within the community servers

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I don't support this idea

Paying 1 time i think its enough, 

Not all kids are immature, you are just saying this as a whole judgement, this is why admin/mods exist within the community servers

I have met many kids on pc who are mature console is a different story tho lol and for paying I only want to pay once unless im getting a advantage in some way

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I think you just need to quit while you're ahead before you make yourself look like more of a fool xD Pretty much none of your assumptions about what we said have been right so far...

Well them explain yourself better you moron.

13 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

instead the hardware requirements should be high to avoid that kids play it (because most of them obviously have a cheap office laptop and no gaming machine)... there's another way to get rid of them: act like an asshole everytime you see one.

Hey, the hardware requirements thing would make sense, although would scare off some of the more poor adults that would love to experience the game. At least maybe just list something most kids cant afford like an I5 and a 750 ti

• Like 1

*facepalm*

What will this community think of next?

this is An absolute waste of a thread. Bare in mind the fact that there are going to be loads of OTHER white listed servers where your not gonna have to pay monthly. Lmao, if you want to waste your own money on a server and attempt this, go ahead. But your a fool if you do.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Well them explain yourself better you moron.

Considering you're the only one getting lost in translation I think you're the moron mate 

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Considering you're the only one getting lost in translation I think you're the moron mate 

Im getting lost due to lack of appropriate communication. You can't blame me for not reading what isn't there. At least @Shimozukachi realised that there're was a misunderstanding and so responded in a civilised way acknowledging it, you just can't stand being wrong. Grow up

38 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Im getting lost due to lack of appropriate communication. You can't blame me for not reading what isn't there. At least @Shimozukachi realised that there're was a misunderstanding and so responded in a civilised way acknowledging it, you just can't stand being wrong. Grow up

Hypocritical much, you just called me a moron that's pretty childish, and Shimo corrected what he said from your original accusation of him being prejudiced, whereas you accused me for absolutely no reason

41 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

@JoelKeys i'm sure now is the perfect time to apologize

http://www.wikihow.com/Apologize

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Yeah no thanks, I have committed no wrongdoing.

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

@JoelKeys i'm sure now is the perfect time to apologize

http://www.wikihow.com/Apologize

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Hypocritical much, you just called me a moron that's pretty childish, and Shimo corrected what he said from your original accusation of him being prejudiced, whereas you accused me for absolutely no reason

How about I apologise for all of you and so please stop this conversation thanks.

@HairyGrenade please lock the topic as arguments have been occuring.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

The developers have confirmed that the game shall not consist of a subscription. 

The following topic should be terminated since subjects merely desire to insult one another rather than producing constructive and intelligent discussions regarding the subject.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The developers have confirmed that the game shall not consist of a subscription. 

The following topic should be terminated since subjects merely desire to insult one another rather than producing constructive and intelligent discussions regarding the subject.

welcome to the forums! :D