Sign in to follow this  
Dscheksn

Subscription

Hello,

i'm looking for people who are willing to pay at least 5€ monthly. Maximum of 15 €.

+ Less kids

+ Less people who don't really "love" this game. Because for what you love you pay.

+ Everyone has 5 .. 15 € left over monthly

- Nothing

I think if we are enough maybe not at the very beginning but if this game becomes popular it will rise by going this way.

You might also say that people who back up now will get 30% life time discount on subscritptions.

The end of the story is if we find enough people the producers and developers here can make calculations depending on that.

Sincerly yours

Dscheksn

The only problem is that there are people who will be passionate about this game, but won't be willing to pay a subscription.

35 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

+ Less kids

Sure, it makes there be less kids, but there will still be some stubborn kids willing to pay their allowance every month to play still.

36 minutes ago, Dscheksn said:

+ Less people who don't really "love" this game. Because for what you love you pay.

If people don't love the game, then they most likely will just stop playing.

Not everyone has extra money at the end of a month, in fact some of us barely scrape by with enough to have food on the table.

- Nothing

You say there is no negatives, but people will stop paying and stop playing the game. I am very passionate about this game, and sure I could go a couple days without coffee to pay for a subscription, but a whole lot of the player base isn't going to scrape up extra cash to keep paying every month. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

Hello,

i'm looking for people who are willing to pay at least 5€ monthly. Maximum of 15 €.

+ Less kids

- Nothing

I think if we are enough maybe not at the very beginning but if this game becomes popular it will rise by going this way.

You might also say that people who back up now will get 30% life time discount on subscritptions.

The end of the story is if we find enough people the producers and developers here can make calculations depending on that.

Sincerly yours

Dscheksn

No, I won't pay a subscription and well its not going to be a subscription game anyways. 

But why would they make it subscription if it will take away a lot of customers/ players, + (it makes the game shit in my opinion.)

Nevertheless they won't make it subscription because its a pay to play game (buy the game and you play the game at no extra).

I think its a stupid idea as its inevitable to get rid of kids. Kids will still be stubborn like @SamanthaFur said and so really it will just get rid of those who can't afford to pay a sunscription fee every month.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

instead the hardware requirements should be high to avoid that kids play it (because most of them obviously have a cheap office laptop and no gaming machine)... there's another way to get rid of them: act like an asshole everytime you see one.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dscheksn said:

Hello,

+ Less kids

- Nothing

Sincerly yours

Dscheksn

Identity will not be a subscription game, this is a one time payment with some cosmetic micro-transactions. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

instead the hardware requirements should be high to avoid that kids play it (because most of them obviously have a cheap office laptop and no gaming machine)... there's another way to get rid of them: act like an asshole everytime you see one.

You are extremely ignorant and honestly I'd rather play with children than stubborn entitled people like yourself. Everyone has the right to enjoy this piece of work, if they mess up then report them. I'm sure you were a kid once, probably still are to be honest. So ignorant, show some respect, we are all gamers so no matter how old we are. Absolutely ridiculous 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

You are extremely ignorant and honestly I'd rather play with children than stubborn entitled people like yourself. Everyone has the right to enjoy this piece of work, if they mess up then report them. I'm sure you were a kid once, probably still are to be honest. So ignorant, show some respect, we are all gamers so no matter how old we are. Absolutely ridiculous 

and with that said you've told me that you're around 12 years old. 

20 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

You clearly haven't witnessed the true mindnumbing powers of the squeaker then, and we most definitely all have. @Shimozukachi makes a good point because the only way to make them stop being purposefully annoying is by making them feel small, so they will fuck off. It sounds harsh but when you remove the age difference from the equation they are still another individual making your gaming experience appaling, so why stand for it?

Also I disagree as well with the idea of a subscription, there just isn't a valid enough reason to take that model. Especially now, when we have all already paid for it and only just been given an update, the last thing we want is another update stating the game is going to cost us all more money.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

You clearly haven't witnessed the true mindnumbing powers of the squeaker then, and we most definitely all have. @Shimozukachi makes a good point because the only way to make them stop being purposefully annoying is by making them feel small, so they will fuck off. It sounds harsh but when you remove the age difference from the equation they are still another individual making your gaming experience appaling, so why stand for it?

Also I disagree as well with the idea of a subscription, there just isn't a valid enough reason to take that model. Especially now, when we have all already paid for it and only just been given an update, the last thing we want is another update stating the game is going to cost us all more money.

you've spoken for all of us! :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Just because they are kids doesn't mean they will be annoying. You can't be judge jury and executioner, grow the fuck up. You use selective bias, one minute saying that they are kids so they should be treated differently then the next saying you need to remove the age difference. You must feel so big about yourself treating random kids like shit, in my opinion you ruin the experience more for me than the kids will. I have experienced many adult trolls too, does that mean we should ban all adults? No, it doesn't. You are both despicable human beings and I wish nothing but the worst for you.

9 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

one minute saying that they are kids so they should be treated differently then the next saying you need to remove the age difference.

He was just making a point that you practically said yourself. "We are all gamers" this is removing the age from the equation and well yeah it makes them just another individual that is ruining your "game experience for their own amusement"! Why should we suffer with them making us have a bad experience. I respect others how they want to be respected and well if they cannot respect me I can ignore it but when they do it for amusement its another story and so they need to be treated harsh to stop them bothering you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

He was just making a point that you practically said yourself. "We are all gamers" this is removing the age from the equation and well yeah it makes them just another individual that is ruining your "game experience for their own amusement"! Why should we suffer with them making us have a bad experience. I respect others how they want to be respected and well if they cannot respect me I can ignore it but when they do it for amusement its another story and so they need to be treated harsh to stop them bothering you.

Come on James I thought you had more sense. You are seriously agreeing with them that we should treat all kids like shit to stop a few of them trolling? And yes, I agree that we are all gamers but I was pointing out the hypocrisy that one minute we need to get rid of all kids then next minute their age doesn't matter. They change the situation to fit their benefits. I am disappointed in all of you, I thought this community was better. How dare you all try and control who plays this game, the only people with that right is the makers of the game. Absolutely disgusting.

• Like 1

No i am not agreeing/ even if i agreed I wouldn't do it, as you gave the best point out of the discussion. "We all once were kids"

@JoelKeys

But if they would not take advice then I would just report and avoid them but also people don't have as much patience as us.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

Personally I don't think that this game will be very suited for children considering the ability to kill civilian players, cops etc. But adding subscriptions or high hardware requirements would be very bad solutions, expecially since I'm sure there will still be a lot of adults with mediocre computers and it would only result in bad reviews of the game. I mean why add potential frame drops just to keep kids out, it's silly.

Other solutions could be to make the game M rated or just disallowing kids to join your personal server. But people also needs to remember that kids will always want to do things they aren't allowed to do yet. That's why games like GTA still have tons of kids playing.

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

Yeah, because all adults have 900$ to throw in a pc. Like, I agree, some kids are cancer, but raising the hardware requirements will also affect people who can't afford a fucking monster pc (like me). Do you even think before typing? O.o

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

Yeah, because all adults have 900$ to throw in a pc. Like, I agree, some kids are cancer, but raising the hardware requirements will also affect people who can't afford a fucking monster pc (like me). Do you even think before typing? O.o

you can play arma 3 with a intel hd 3000 or 4000 series igpu, but it will lag more than hell in a hotel wlan hotspot.

2 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

Come on James I thought you had more sense. You are seriously agreeing with them that we should treat all kids like shit to stop a few of them trolling? And yes, I agree that we are all gamers but I was pointing out the hypocrisy that one minute we need to get rid of all kids then next minute their age doesn't matter. They change the situation to fit their benefits. I am disappointed in all of you, I thought this community was better. How dare you all try and control who plays this game, the only people with that right is the makers of the game. Absolutely disgusting.

Hang on a second, where did I or @Shimozukachi @JamesLuck01 or anyone else say we would 'treat all kids like shit'? I was clearly referring to the squeakers who are being annoying little brats at the time, not just any kid under a certain age and I will target them? Learn to read things through before you jump to the wrong conclusion once again.

18 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Hang on a second, where did I or @Shimozukachi @JamesLuck01 or anyone else say we would 'treat all kids like shit'? I was clearly referring to the squeakers who are being annoying little brats at the time, not just any kid under a certain age and I will target them? Learn to read things through before you jump to the wrong conclusion once again.

Well, If you read @Shimozukachi 's comment he said " instead the hardware requirements should be high to avoid that kids play it (because most of them obviously have a cheap office laptop and no gaming machine)... there's another way to get rid of them: act like an asshole everytime you see one. "

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

Well, If you read @Shimozukachi 's comment he said " instead the hardware requirements should be high to avoid that kids play it (because most of them obviously have a cheap office laptop and no gaming machine)... there's another way to get rid of them: act like an asshole everytime you see one. "

He meant the annoying ones, you know he did so stop trying to make out he didn't. I personally haven't found many under 12 year olds which aren't irritating in some way but some of them are decent, I'm sure Shimo agrees.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

Read that last couple lines, @Kickapoo

4 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

He is referring to the squeaker brigade, not just any old 12 year old kid. Stop trying to make him out to be prejudiced because he forgot to point it out what he meant in crystal clear explanation.

6 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

act like an asshole everytime you see one.

and? not every 12 years old is annoying, but many of them are and you know it.

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

He is referring to the squeaker brigade, not just any old 12 year old kid. Stop trying to make him out to be prejudiced because he forgot to point it out what he meant in crystal clear explanation.

my fault. i forgot the explanation! 

• Like 1

@JoelKeys Oh and yeah you haven't answered my question, because before you called me prejudiced and then swerved the question the first time I asked you by calling Shimo prejudiced. Explain how I said I would target all kids, this should be interesting because I never did.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

How am I supposed to know what he means if he can't explain it? I also didnt know that you were talking about under 12s, as you said kids which is anyone under 18. You guys know we aren't mind readers so don't expect us to know what you mean. In the OP he says "Less kids" which doesn't specify annoying ones, under 12 year old ones or anything other than humans under 18. 

7 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@JoelKeys Oh and yeah you haven't answered my question, because before you called me prejudiced and then swerved the question the first time I asked you by calling Shimo prejudiced. Explain how I said I would target all kids, this should be interesting because I never did.

Because you agreed with the OP when he said he wanted to get rid of all kids. You are defending him, meaning you agree with him.