lewishead

Town Square Screenshots! [UPDATED APRIL 2017]

On 9/4/2016 at 0:54 AM, Kalebninja said:

You're seriously not comparing the development of the biggest AAA game in existence to an indie MMO... Get real compare this to No Mans Sky, a year into Development they already had a nice big trailer with fewer devs working on it at the time, almost 2 years of dev time here and nothing but the concept trailer.

Yes, he was saying that GTA 5 started development in 2008 and wasn't complete for another 5 years, and that's an AAA game by a relatively large team, this is from my understanding a 9 person team, so the comparison is fair.

No Man's Sky didn't do a lot of the things that they promised, and the game was clearly rushed, I got 50 hours of fun gameplay out of NMS but I would easily wait another 5 years for this game then have another No Man's Sky.

awesome town square images thanks badger nice work - heres a cool image i found in google images for you guys to see its also the town square.f4eca482c3e70a0ad3b2e071e253.thumb.jpg.2

42 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

awesome town square images thanks badger nice work - heres a cool image i found in google images for you guys to see its also the town square.f4eca482c3e70a0ad3b2e071e253.thumb.jpg.2

you know that everyone knows that picture right ? :)) . It is from a long time ago but still nice to see it .

3 hours ago, Gustavo said:

Thats what the old town square looked like, when the map was flat and the roads were not wide enough. 

15 hours ago, KingEdward said:

Will there be a lawyer job in this game???

Theres a court system so im pretty sure there will be

1 hour ago, Crimed said:

Wow, looks a lot more nicer than gmod x_x good thing i have a gtx 960 SC 4GB

I have a 2gb version but I'm upgrading cause the 960 will struggle with this game.  Will probably have to play on medium settings with one

5 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I have a 2gb version but I'm upgrading cause the 960 will struggle with this game.  Will probably have to play on medium settings with one

I also have a gtx 960, do you think I should upgrade or no?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

I also have a gtx 960, do you think I should upgrade or no?

960 will be fine

gmod can run on the crapiest laptop but this is a step up a big one, so you might need a 2+ gb, and that should be fine!

28 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Okay, I might upgrade to a 980 one.

Dont get a 980!  Get a 1060 or if you have the price range of $400 then get a 1070.

Just now, Cstove said:

Dont get a 980!  Get a 1060 or if you have the price range of $400 then get a 1070.

Alright