JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

* he calls Rosso*

"I'll be there in a bit is she alright, does she need medical attention?!?"

*he is screaming with nervousness as he is not meaning to* 

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Jonathan walks over to the bedside table, still clenching his wound and picks up his phone*

*He unlocks it and dials for Kevin*

(( @Dekan, awaiting response))

Edited by Herzog

*widely sitting in the limo hunched over with a whole two liter of Pepsi lying next to him which is half drunken and seems to be on edge where he feels like he can be just pushed over*

(@DeFalt

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Kevin walks back inside of the bar after Jonathan is taken by the paramedics and orders a black cup of coffee. He was about to let the paramedics know about the man lying unconscious in the street, but he remembered how he had left his friend lying in the parking lot, bleeding out.*

*After drinking his coffee, Kevin dials a number on his phone*

"Hey Nate, I need you to come down to the pub on 5th and Lawrence to tow Jonathan's car out of here, I will explain when you get here. Thanks."

*Kevin waits inside of the pub, shielded from the torrential downpour until the tow truck driver arrived. When he had arrived, Kevin heads outside and explains the situation, he then proceeds to help him get Jonathan's car on the flatbed truck. Kevin checks his watch and it reads 7:45. He also notices the blood on his sleeves and realizes that he should head home and get cleaned up*

"Thanks again for this, I promise next time won't be under such shitty circumstances"

*Kevin heads over to his car, and sets off for home. One his way he passes the mugger, still lying on the ground, groaning in pain. Once Kevin gets home, he takes a shower, and gets changed. After he steps out onto the deck, and smokes a cigarette in the rain. After he is done with the smoke, he checks the time, it is 10:15*

"Shit, I should go check on Jonathan"

*Kevin heads down to the garage, gets in his car, and heads off to the hospital*

*the convoy finally gets to Rosso's mansion they wait outside the gate waiting for the gate to open in the heavy downpour of rain*

*Rosso is in the room talking with the woman when he hears his gate chime ring. He gets up and walks back down the hallway to the front door where on the wall is a small screen sowing a black limo and 2 or 3 black SUV's.*

"What the hell!? Why are there a bunch of suspicious look cars outside my gate" 

*he then press the push to talk button below the screen*

"Hello, can I help you? Who are you and why are you here?"

(( @ThereIsHope awaiting response))

• Like 1

*As Kevin is driving down the road, he hears his phone ring, he sees its Jonathan, so he puts it on speaker phone*

"Hey man, I was just on my way to visit, how are you feeling?"

"Umm...yeh good i guess. Neo is here.. the guy from the car accident, he wants to speak to you"

*Jonathan listens to Kevin talk a bit more before hanging up*

"Hes on his way" He says to Neo "Want to get a coffee or something?"

"No I'm good, never been a fan of coffee. Thanks for the offer though". 

*Neo's phone rings. Neo answers, and listen for a few moments befor he slams the phone against the wall. He looks out the window and whispers to himself* 

"Know it's personal".

Edited by dolore

*After hanging up the phone, Kevin slams the gearshifter in his car down a gear as he slams his foot down on the accelerator. After parking the car, he runs inside and asks the nurse for Jonathans room number. Once he has the room number Kevin heads up to the room and sees both Neo and Jonathan there*

"Well, this is a pleasant surprise to see both of you up and moving"

"You must be Kevin, nice to meet you" *says Neo as he offers to shake Kevin's hand*. " I heard you have information regarding a group in men in black suits. Is that correct?"

Edited by dolore

*Kevin shakes Neo's hand*

"And you must be Neo, it's nice to meet you properly. You can call it what you want, all I know is that I had a mexican standoff with some men from the Fertuno family"

"They did, they where asking if I knew where you went, so I told them the truth, that I didn't"

((Sorry if my rp isn't great, I am getting fairly drunk right now ))

"Okay, thank you very much. If there's anything you every need just call this number."

*Neo leaves the room and pulls out a second phone* "I need a car delivered to location 47." * He walks away and eventually is out of sight*

Edited by dolore

*After Neo leaves Kevin turns to Jonathan* 

"How are  you feeling man, it was looking pretty bad back at the pub. I'd it makes you feel any better I beat the living shit out of the guy who did this"

"I dont know man...i cant remember shit. I feel so..i dont know"

*He bows his head down and walks over to the window, again looking out at the dark miserable weather*

"Ill be fine boss, should be out in a couple of days" He says in a low tone.

*Giovanni asks Tony if he would want to hang out in the bar.*

"Hey Tony! Do you want to hang out?"

*The butler says he has better things to do than drinking.*

"Ok Tony look after the home untill i come back."

*Tony responds with an ofcourse and waddles into the living room.*

*On the way to the bar in Giovannis Limousine he asks the driver if he could put on some classic music.*

"Ofcourse sir," *The driver replies.*

((They are booth listening to Mozart now.))

*When the Mobster(Giovanni) and the driver are in the parking lot the driver kills the engine and they get out of the car.

"Thanks Mich!" *Giovanni checks his watch. 20:03 it says.*

"Vito follow me. I could always need some pretection when the Fertuno Family is on the road again."

*Yes sir, He replies and stays on the right side of Giovanni*

*In the bar Giovanni looks around and in  the corner he can see three handsome men in black suits.*

*Giovannis walks up to the three men and asks who they are....*

*The man with the red tie turns around and he sees Giovanni.*

"Stephano!?"

*Yes, the man replies with a big smile on his face.*

"Holy hell. How many years have passed since we fought for our lives in Italia?"

*10, He replies and laughes a bit*

*Giovanni spends the rest of the evening/night with Stephano and his men at the bar.*

Edited by QuashQai
Editing
  • Like 1

*he hears the man on the speaker and the driver of the SUV voice emerged* "We are here to pick up my clients *he hesititates for a second* wife, could you by chance let us in?"

• Like 1

"lemme see your face on the camera and only the limo may enter"

*Rosso then turns and grabs a pen gun off of the entrance table and puts it in his shirt pocket*

• Like 1

*he shakes his head* "Ain't going to happen but here you can have this maybe to make you think about it." *he shoves an FBI badge into the camera*

*Rosso sees the badge and begins to think*

"Alright, but beware that you're being watched and there are armed Aegis guards, so no funny business"

*Rosso then taps on the touch screen and types in a code. The gate opens. He watches as the limo drives up and stop in front of his garage. Rosso the goes out the garages cautiously to greet the man. To his suprise it's a tall man with dark glasses and a suit standing. Rosso looks the man up and down and notices the SWAT grade shot gun he has. The man then in a deep voice demands the woman. Rosso not wanting trouble quickly goes back inside to fetch the woman. As he walks back towards the hallway the woman to Rosso's suprise was on her feet and met him in the middle of the living room.

"is he here?" *she asks*

*confused a little*

"yeah, I think so"

*the woman then nods and walks toward the garage door an meets the man with the gun. The man face slight lights up as the speak in a whisper. The man then nods and opens the door for the woman as she then proceeds to get inside the limo. The man then closes the door and gets in the drives seat and begins to drive off back down the driveway. Rosso still confused walks back inside*

"well at least that's over. But I never saw the husbands face, or was the tall man the husband? Whatever"

*Rosso then goes upstairs to the master bedroom. He proceeds to remove what's left of his suit by taking off the blood stained shirt. He then hops in the shower and he stays there for sometime in thought about the day. He then gets out, grabs a towel of the rack, dries off, and grab a pair of blue silk pajamas. One situated he then walks over to his bed and fans out a cross the whole California King bed. He then quickly falls asleep happy that he has no more worries for the night*

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 1

*Elexis wakes up to the sun shining in through the window next to her bed. She feels refreshed and relaxed, but lonely. She saw a dream that reminded her of the violence that started her life and how people were starting to accept her in the end. After doing her morning routine- going to the bathroom, showering, washing her teeth, eating an apple and leftover watermelon for breakfast, checking her social media, etc. the phone rings on the table*

*She picks it up*

"Hey, Mrs, your order waiting at our garage.." *The man says* "It's uhh.." *silence* "two LS1 V8 engines?"

"Oh, yes, thank you, I'll drop by in 2 hours." *Her voice calm and sleepy*

*The man coughs* "Okay, good, do you need any help lifting the engines?"

"Yeah, anything you can"

*The chitchat goes on for a while and they both hang up*

*Elexis looks at her phone- 9AM*

*She drives to the showroom to switch cars- picking out the BRABUS 700, which is a 700hp version of the Mercedes-Benz G63 6x6 and costs up to $500,000-$700,000*

*As she sits into the tall vehicle, she realises she'll end up adjusting her skirt alot, so feet together and fast entry and exit, otherwise too many people will get a glimpse at her tastes in Victoria's Secret. She is also the size of a 8-year old child when sitting inside*

*Elexis arrives at the port where the garage is located. She creeps along the warehouses, getting looks from anyone even a bit interested in cars, and finally stops infront of a shady looking maintenance workshop. She opens the door, grabbing her keys and stuffing them into the pocket of her jacket, she slides herself out of the pickup truck with 6 tall wheels*

*She spots the engines standing near the wall. One of the mechanics fixing up a fishing boat spots her and asks*

"Hey, how can I help you?"

"Yeah, I ordered these engines" *She has a reason to be there, but she doesn't feel it*

"Oh, those are yours? I thought they were replacements" *Even he is confused*

"Where's your boss?" *Elexis wonders*

"Hello there Mrs. Karina" *His voice deeper than what she heard on the phone, the irish accent stays*

"Hey, I came-"

"Yes, yes" *He turns to his co-worker, his accent completely switches from irish to the most russian communist american propaganda you've ever heard* "MAIKEL, SUKA BLJAT, PUT ENGINE ON TRUCK"

*Elexis stands there poker faced and confused, trying to go along with the sudden change in tone, trying not to giggle, but the switch got the better of her*

*Michael presents a engine hoist from behind the boat he was fixing and Elexis backs the truck up towards the garage*

*Deal done, she leaves for Jonathan's workshop*

*After a fairly lengthy drive, she arrives in the city. She pulls into Jona's workshop and uses her own power and a newbie worker's help to unload the V8s. The boy seems interested in the truck, asking how much it cost and the whole drill. Elexis politely gave him all the information she knows and a few facts to top it. The boy who seems to be about 18 years old manages to keep a conversation up with Elexis and watches her leave with a smile of satisfaction*

*Later on Elexis keeps the truck to herself a bit and drops by the beach, where she has a moment for herself to enjoy the warmth of the sun and the most expensive and largest cup of coffee she managed to find, while listening to music with the engine turned off to save fuel.*

*A crowd eventually gathers, mostly boys who are interested in both the car and Elexis herself. And girls who are interested in the owner of the car, but the boys start representing as the car was something they could afford. Elexis plays along for a little while before the guys want to show off the features. One guy in shorts, a long t-shirt, and a baseball cap, hiding his lies behind sunglasses, jumps into the driver's seat and tries to turn on the engine. No key, push to start. But it doesn't. The long usage of only the cars electronics had drained the battery. Elexis panics and tells the guy to get out. She tries to start the vehicle herself, but it won't go. Eventually they call another friend who's a bit drunk over to try jumpstarting. Eventually the car turns on, but all the error lights stay. She lets the car idle for a while before turning it off and on again. In the end.. the vehicle starts and all the errors are gone. Elexis reveals that she has to take the car back to the showroom. The girls who were first really interested in the boys are now disappointed at their lies and leave. The boys also start going away and flip Elexis off for ruining their game. Elexis spots the middle fingers and starts doing donuts around them, throwing sand and gravel everywhere until the boys are in a cloudy tornado with the V8 going crazy near the redline*

*She lets loose, draws down the window and shouts* "That fuckboi game isn't getting you anywhere!"

*To which they respond* "Fuck you, bitch!"

*Elexis cracks a smile and calmly drives back to the showroom*

*After cleaning the car in the auto wash, she returns it to the garage next to the other high-class vehicles. No damage, no scratches, perfect. Yet the fuel tank is now from 3 to 1/5.*

• Like 2

*the convoy pulls into Russo's house lightly driving but the man in the limo dosent come out just one of the bodyguards and waits outside having a quick smoke before he begins to relax*