JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*As Kevin gets home from the hospital, he flops down on his couch and looks at the time, his phone reads 1:00 am. Kevin reaches and opens a drawer and stares at the small plastic bag filled with a white powder. After staring at the bag trying to make up his mind for a few minutes, Kevin slams the drawer shut, and decides to get some sleep instead*

*At 8:45 Kevin's alarm starts going off. After shutting it off, he sleepily walks into the bathroom and has a shower. Feeling refreshed Kevin gets dressed and heads out the door into his buildings parking garage. After looking at both his Maybach and his CLK63, he decides instead to walk down the road to his private garage, where he stores and works on his cars. Once he gets there, he grabs the keys to his Blue Hennessey F-150 VelociRaptor SVT 650 ((650hp from a supercharged v8, apx cost 80,000+ for those interested)) and heads out, with the engine letting out a hearty rumble. Kevin starts blasting Five Finger Death Punch from the custom sound sytem. As he is waiting at a set of lights, a early 2000's Mustang pulls up next to him and starts to rev the engine. Kevin looks over, and a man in his early 20's gives him the signal asking if he wants to race. Kevin revs up his engine to accept, and as the lights turn green, the Mustang is left behind in short order. After slowing the truck down, Kevin pulls into a diner to get some breakfast, and after sitting down he orders a cup of coffee and some food*

*Rosso wakes up and welcomes the new day with a deep groan as he stretches out his arms. He get up an walk towards the bathroom to freshen up. After washing his face and combing his hair he then goes to the closet to pick out his clothes for this hopefully soon to be wonderful Saturday. He picks out a nice pair of jeans, a collared polo t-shirt and a platinum Rolex and proceeds to put them on. He then grabs his phone off the nightstand and wonders down the grand staircase into the living room to go to the kitchen. As he starts to pull food items out to make a breakfast he glance down at his watch and sees the time. It's 11am. He then decide he will just get something on the way to the dealership and proceeds to make his way to the garage. He gets to the garage door and opens it as the homes security system chimes. Rosso walks into his massive garage filled with cars and walks down the middle isle with cars on both sides of him. As he's walking and thinking about what to take, he catches a glimpse of the sunlight shining off the windshield of his white Aventador Roadster. He smiles, walks over to the key rack, and pops the small boot of the lambo. He then walks around to the sides of the car, removes the roof panels, puts each one carefully in the boot, and gets in the car. He flips up the red fighter switch and fires up the screaming V12 as it echoes throughout the garage. Grabbing sun glasses from the glove box, he opens one of the garage doors and zips out down the drive way. To his surprise the gate guard is there and greets Rosso with a smile.*

"I didn't think you'd be here this morning" *rosso says*

"yeah, well I kinda like it here. It's quiet, I have a nice guard booth to sit at, and I get to see a bunch of nice cars drive by" *the guard says joyfully*

"well I'm glad you enjoy working here. See you a bit later mate" *rosso says and waves*

*the gate opens and Rosso pulls out and turns slowly. He then puts the car in Corsa mode, smiles, and floors it down the community's road. As he makes his way to the dealership his phone buzzes. Rosso gets to a stop sign and then checks his phone. It's a notification from the dealership. The notification says that the showroom key vault had been opened and that key 16-M66 has been moved. Rosso then checks the clock-in log and sees that Elexis had checked in at 9:57am. Rosso pulls up Elexis's number and calls her over the Bluetooth in the car. He then put the phone down and let's it ring waiting for her to pick up (( awaiting response from SilberDrachen)) and then makes a right turn and speed off down the road towards the dealership.*

Edited by DeFalt

AFTER THE PICKUP OF JAKOB'S "WIFE"

*the cars roll out of Russo house one by one they silently are off and there is no talking in the back of the Limo for a short while tell Jakob begins to talk sitting slumped in the back of the Limo.* 

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

*she looks at him questionably*

"I just went for a drive, no need to get upset." 

*she is smiling sarcastically trying to get him winded up Jakob looks to her and overlooks the cuts up and down her body*

"You understand we had the whole program looking for you right?"

*she shakes her head*

"Well we did and the whole Agency blamed your stunt you pulled there on me, you are under Witness Protection..."

*she interrupts him fast before he can continue*

"Its not going to happen again boss." *she says boss sarcastically* 

*Jakob shakes his head and continuous to press on*

"He is coming here..."

*she stops suddenly seeming frightened by what he said*

"What can we do?" *she is shaking now her light blue eyes look to the floor and a tear falls as well*

*he takes out his cellphone and shows her a picture of Elexis*

"She knows where he is, I had one of the Agents follow her home. We will figure out where he is in only a short while."

*she smiles a saddened smile but with a glimmer of hope then Jakob answers the question in her mind*

"He will pay for what he did to you don't worry."

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Elexis is in the kitchen in a shirt three times her size and in her underwear, stirring pasta in boiling water, shaking her butt and dancing along to GingerAle ft. Karren - Morning from her sound system, in total ecstasy and in her own world, singing along in the chorus. Her phone rings and vibrates all over the kitchen table. She calmly looks over and moves over to it while keeping the dance going.*

*It's Rosso. She turns the music down and pulls a green bubble across the screen to accept the call*

*She holds the phone up to her ear*

"Hello?" *her voice cute and welcoming*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Right as she answers the phone a knock can be heard at her door*

"THIS IS THE POLICE OPEN UP!"

*tons of footsteps can be hear outside the door constantly running around preparing for a breach and if she looked out the window she could see at least four S.W.A.T. vans and a couple of FBI agents standing outside*

*Elexis jumps from the knock, (waiting for @DeFalt to reply) and cautiously steps over to the door.*

"Hello?" *She cries out to the other side, her body shaking, the soles of her feet freeze up somehow* 

• Like 1

*a lot of whispers could be heard as you can tell they are waiting for the official order, for a second a calm silence can be heard throughout everywhere as it is announced again stopping the complete silence* 

"THIS IS THE POLICE OPEN UP!"

*The men have guns aiming at her seven officers dressed in military equipment carrying heavy weaponry are yelling at her* 

"GET THE FUCK ON THE GROUND NOW!" *seven of them are all shouting this at once and continue to*

*the confusion is nearly deafening as they aim their guns to her one shot from them and Elexis is no more*

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Elexis places her phone and holds it between her shoulder and jaw, dropping down to her knees*

"Yeah, hold up, the cops came for a coffee brake" *She says jokingly*

*The SWAT overruns her apartment, Elexis rubs her nose around on the parquet floor to see what's going on*

• Like 1

*she is taken away and her phone to be used as Evidence as she is restrained she is being taken away and tons of detectives go into search the room for anything of use*

*she is being slowly walked away into a containment van as it pulls up extremely fast and stops making burn marks as she is put inside inside is one of Jakob's security guards* "Hello, we need to talk, lets try and make this as fast as possible alright, who is the man hiring you Jonathon, and Kevin... unless you like prison and helping murders I suggest you tell me."

*Right as this is all going down three S.W.A.T. teams can be seen outside Kevin's workshop throwing flash bangs in each room they enter not even saying they are entering and keep moving tactically within the area and moving within the shop waiting to find Kevin.*

Edited by ThereIsHope

*She is pulled up from the floor, her phone drops to the ground, hands cuffed.*

"Do you even have a fucking permit??" *She calls out*

*She cringes once her bare feet start stepping on the cold hallway floor. She clenches her feet to make it hurt less. Once she is taken outside, the tiny stones in the asphalt really start to sting*

"Get me my shoes." *She demands from the men*

"You'll get your shoes later* says SWAT member dressed in full gear and carrying a MP5 on his hip 

*Elexis is pushed into the back of a squad car and buckled in. She sit silently and keeps cool. She is still confused about what is happening*

*Suddenly as the police are raiding her home and keeping an eye on her in the car, she starts having a scientific discussion with herself*

"If I'm sitting here with a naked butt.. how many germs of the previous arrests will crawl up inside me... If there's the five second rule and water is pulled along by other H2O molecules, it would take at least a year for the germs to crawl up and populate until they reach my crotch, which would potentially give me aids.. so if I shower as soon as I get back.. I will be safe."

"Uuh...thank you..I guess"

*Jonathan turns from the front desk of the hospital after picking up his discharge papers. He is wearing fresh clothing from a nearby clothing store after his clothes got ruined and covered in blood. He is still wearing a bandage beneath*

*He walks outside and looks around at taxis and buses. He stops and thinks for a second*

"Nah fuck that" 

*He takes out his phone and dials a number for one of the mechanics that work for him*

"Hey Reggie? Yeh I need you to drop off a car to the city hospital.......yeh bring the superbird.....perfect I'll see you in a bit"

*He hangs up and awaits for his car to arrive*

• Like 1

*Two FBI officers come out of a police car stopping in front of Jonathon, flashing their badges* 

"Sir you wont be needing that car ride and we can give you one just put on these." 

*He is holding handcuffs in his hand the other holding his hand on a gun holster*

"Uuh, great! Whatever Kevin got involved in with prostitutes or whatever last night I wasn't part of it"

*He slowly raises his arms I front of him and allows them to put on the cuffs*

"I hope that is  a joke because this is no where near to do anything with that."

*he pats him down checking him for weapons (and grabbing any if there there)

"Now watch your head..." 

*he kindly puts the man in the police car and they speed away trying to beat the word*

*Elexis is getting bored with the ride to the station. She's looking out the window and starts humming a melody, to which the driver and passenger crack a smile*

*Kevin is speeding down a gravel road when his phone rings*

"Hey man, just take a breath, what is the problem. What do you mean you saw cop cars pick him up, look, I will try to get back as soon as I can and we can figure this out. Also, if you have anything that they might be able to get a search warrant on get rid of it, I will pay you back as soon as I can"

*Kevin quickly turns his truck around and starts speeding back to the city" 

*on the FBI's radio signals*

"Kevin wasn't found on his place contacting the local police force about him."

*the other man on the line*

"Well we also found another man that might have something to with this, his name is Russo we already found his address and our contacting two teams to get there, Kevin also knows about the ordeal going to be hard to get him now."

Edited by ThereIsHope

*two swat vans appear to Russo's property and all of the bail out and the first thing they do is aim at the bodyguard*

"GET ON THE GROUND NOW!"

*The rest of the team begins to open the gate and continue inside still aiming at the bodyguard waiting for him to drop to the ground*

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Elexis and Jonathon arrive at the police station at exactly the same time and the police officers waste no time as they place them both in interrogation rooms with a detective already there waiting for the man and woman and seem energetic and ready to ask them the questions*

*Elexis sees Jonathan being pulled along in the same manner as her. She calls out*

"Hey Jonah, my man, what happened?"

*She still feels embarrassed that she's away from home dressed in a fashion only her lover would get to enjoy*