JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*Rosso hears the doorbell and makes his way down stairs topless in basketball shorts to answer the door* 

*he looks outside to see who it is and to his surprise he recognizes the face*

"that's that dude fro that shop. What tha hell, how did he... *sighs* whatever "

Edited by DeFalt

*Jonathan pulls out a glock that he had picked up from a prison guard on the bus and still wrapped in a towel he hides the gun behind his back and slowly walks towards the door. He stands back as Rosso opens the door and to his surprise it is Kevin*

"Ohh shit it's the fuzz" He yells to try and scare Elexis upstairs.

"It's good to see you man" Jonathan says going for a handshake with the hand not taken up by a gun.

Edited by Herzog

"So I have several questions now, first off, what are the odds, I was just trying to find out where a gas station was"

*Kevin says as he grabs Jonathan's hand, and pulls him into a bro hug*

"Second of all, is that a glock in your pants, or are you just really happy to see me"

*Rosso sees Jonathan and Kevin speaking at the door. He walks halfway down the stairs and shouts*

"Welcome!!!, I'm not sure how you found us but welcome"

*Rosso waves*

*Kevin waves back to Rosso*

"I'm going to be honest with you, I was just going to ask for directions to a gas station. After I heard that Jonathan was picked up by the cops I decided to get going while the going was good if you know what I mean"

*The door bell startles her. As soon as Jonathan yells out the feds, she jumps over the balcony barrier and carefully climbs down, hanging off the lower lip of the platform. She drops down into the yard and runs for the bar near the pool. She jumps over the bar, almost mowing down the beer fountains, and lays down on the ground, waiting.*

"I would also like to say sorry about what I just did to your lawn, it would appear that my tires dug it up a bit"

*Jonathan hears the thud of Elexis jumping down*

"Oh my god she actually jumped" He says chuckling to himself. 

*Jonathan searches around the house for her ending up at the bar. He peeks over the bar and sees her lying there*

"Helllooo...you can come out now" He says smiling.

"You lied to me, how could you" *She whines to Jonathan sarcastically, faking tears*

*She stands up and fills up the largest glass she could find with german beer*

*Jonathan pours himself a beer from the tap as well, taking a seat at the bar*

*He raises his glass to Elexis*

"Prost" He says I'm a faked German accent.

*She raises her glass for a toast*

"Kampai" *Japanese for toast*

*She pulls the glass closer, taking a chug. She lowers her glass and smacks her lips, pouting.* "This ain't beer, this is Henry Westons!" *She declares. HW is a very strong and expensive cider. Closely resembling beer, only sweeter*

"This da shiiiiit!" *She celebrates* 

"You know babe, as long as it makes my day better, then it is the always the shit" He says smiling, taking a few large gulps.

"It was Kevin. After he heard of what happened to me he was on the run and stumbled upon us when he was looking for a gas station"

*He drinks the last of his glass before reaching over the bar and pouring another glass*

Edited by Herzog

*Rosso goes back into his room and looks out over his balcony and sees Elexis dancing and Jonathan chuging down some beer*

"they must really enjoy this place" *hes whispers happily to himself*

*the then looks over and sees large tire treads through the grass*

"awww come on, apparently they like the place to much" *sighs* "whatever"

*he looks down at Jonathan and shouts*

"Hey Jonathan, you mind tossing a beer up here from the bar fridge?"

"I see.. That joke wasn't funny, though. Not in a time like this"

*She sighs and takes a chug. Putting down the glass, she looks around the yard*

"This is straight out of the Scarface movie"

*Jonathan notices Rosso's request and grabs a beer before tossing it up to Rosso on the balcony*

*He sits back down next to Elexis* 

"So...fancy a swim?" 

*Giovanni's best spy is secretly spectating Jonathan and Elexis.*

*He sees everything and he thinks that their little party is kinda cosy.*

*He stays and watches the rest of their evening.*

*She calls out to Rosso on the balcony*

"You happen to have any more women's clothing up there? Like swimsuits?"

*She suspects Rosso of being able to visually determine a woman's measurements, and make purchase of clothing for his own perverted desires. Or you know, he could just have a girlfriend or wife or daughter or something*

• Like 2

"Swimsuits...pfft"

*Jonathan strips everything off but his baggy pair of boxers. He rips off the bandage around his stomach. He turns to Elexis*

"looks even worse underneath!" He says showing off a bloody set of scars over his stomach with stitches in them.

*Rosso reaches out and catches the beer can. He yells back*

"thanks and also the pool heats and cools its self for easy entry, so feel free to dive in"

*he then opens the beer and takes a swig. He walks into the bathroom and enters the walkin closet. looking around he walks back out confused*

"what did I come in here to do..."

*takes another drink of the beer and walks back into the bedroom. He hears Elexis calling and walks back out onto the balcony.

"Uh, yeah. There's is some the closest up here. Do you wanna come and get it or have me bring it down?" (( waiting response @SilberDrachen893))

He then lay back in his bed and turns on the turn on the television*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin knocks on the bedroom door before poking his head through*

"Sorry about bothering you, but I really need to go get some fuel, is there a gas station near by"

*Rosso looks over*

"huh?"

*he gets up and waves for Kevin to come in*

"uh yeah, if you back out the driveway and go right there should be a stop sign. Then make another right and follow down that road until you see an outlet mall and right on the corner there's a gas station. Beware tho that the gas prices here are high given our area we are in"

*he then walks over to the walkin closet and looks through the clothing items. He comes across a purple night gown and he stumbles back. The gown falls off the hanger and lands on the ground. Rosso leans back on the wall with crosses arms and tears begin to form in his eyes as he goes into deep thought*

"Thanks man"

*Kevin turns and walks out as Rosso moves towards his walk-in closet, and heads out to his truck, whistling as he spins his key ring around his finger. He hops into the truck and sets off, following the directions he was given*

"How the hell do they get away with jacking the prices like this?"

*Kevin pulls up to the pumps, and gets out. He heads inside and pre-pays for 150 dollars worth of gas, and buys several jerry cans. After everything is payed for, Kevin heads back out and starts to fill his truck first, followed by the jerry cans. As he is filling up the truck, Kevin notices just how dirty his truck has gotten from the activities that day, and he chuckles. After he fills everything up, he secures the jerry cans in the bed of the truck and takes a look around to see what else there is around here. Kevin notices a gun store and decides to head inside. After spending a few minutes inside, he walks out with a single bag, which he takes inside the cab of his truck, and puts it on the backseat. After parking his truck back in the drive of the beach house, Kevin gets out and heads down to the poolside bar with Elexis and Jonathan*