JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*Kevin says as Jonathan is leaving*

"I can't promise anything, but I will try for this week"

*Kevin gets up and heads out towards his truck, when one of the people in the cars speaks into a radio*

"The target is on the move, do not let him get in the vehicle"

*As Kevin unlocks and opens the door to his truck, the three cars come speeding up, blocking the front and back of the truck, with the third pulling up on the drivers side, making sure that Kevin can't run. Men in suits jump out of the cars and set up on the far side, pointing handguns at Kevin*

"Freeze, FBI, put your keys on the ground now!"

*Kevin looks around and notices that the car in front hasn't pulled up quite far enough, so he dives in the truck, slamming the door shut and starting the engine. As he floors the accelerator, clipping the front of the car attempting to block him in, causing the fender to sit against the front tire. As the two other cars go to chase, the driver of the damaged car jumping into one of the others. As Kevin is speeding down the highway, he pulls out his phone and calls Elexis*

"Listen, I have the fucking feds chasing me right now, I need to get the fuck out of dodge for a bit. I need you to"

*The call is cut off as Kevin's truck is t-boned by a minivan, causing his truck to roll across the opposing lane of traffic, eventually coming to a rest on its roof in a ditch. Kevin is knocked unconscious by the accident. The FBI agents who where chasing him pull up to the scene a few minutes later, and after confirming that Kevin is not moving, they call for a ambulance, telling the crowd that has grown to back off*  

*It is the night of the riot. All is going well. Jonathan is sat yet again in the overcrowded canteen.*

*He is picklocking his handcuffs under the table. He finishes and nods over to the Russians*

*Once he receives a nod back, he stands up heading towards an overlooking officer*

*The officer smiles at Jonathan until he gets too close for comfort but he is not able to do anything before Jonathan has jammed the end of the handcuff into the officer neck spewing blood everywhere. After this initiation, inmates all over the prison begin to riot, beating up officers left and right*

*The Russians burst through the corridors with Jonathan, picking up guns along the way*

*After many officers down they reach the witness protection block where Adam is still sat in the room*

*Jonathan enters without his comrades and confronts Adam. Adam stands up defensively and Jonathan reaches for the knife in the draw*

*Jonathan runs from one end of the room and rugby tackles Adam to the floor and raises the knife to his face*

"Thought you could bring me here to die....well think again!"

*Jonathan prepares to lodge the knife in his face when a loud crack echos the small room. Jonathan stands up dropping the knife to the floor. He looks down to see a bleeding gunshot wound. He holds it with his hand and look up at Adam who is holding an M9 at him*

*Two more shots echo around the room and Jonathan falls into a puddle of blood*

*Adam leaves the room into the corridors filled with screaming, gunfire and sirens. Jonathan's body lays face first on the ground..motionless.....dead!*

*Kevin wakes up several hours later in a hospital bed*

"Fucking hell, I feel like I was hit by a truck"

*Kevin goes to put his hand on his head when he notices that they are shackled to the bed, it is then that he decides to open his eyes. He sees a man in a suit sitting in a chair near the bed eating, after swallowing he says*

"Close, it was a minivan that t-boned you. I am FBI agent Torres, and that was my car that you hit"

*Kevin scans the room, seeing that it is a fairly standard room, and that is when he notices that he has a cast on his left leg. He turns to agent Torres, lifting his hands as far as they will go*

"Are these really necessary, considering that"

*Kevin points to the cast on his leg*

"It is for our protection, a cast can do a fair bit of damage at speed"

"Do you think that I am that dumb?"

"You can never be sure these days, you did after all try to run from federal agents"

"I was very successful at running from the feds, it is not my fault some moron hit me. Christ, it feels like there is no fucking pain meds in me"

"That is because there aren't any, we wanted you clear headed to answer our questions"

"That is some grade a bullshit, you just wanted me to be in pain. I will exercise my right to be silent until I get something"

"Good try, but we know all about the substance abuse, in fact when we raided your apartment several days ago we found some cocaine, so even if no other charges stick, we have you busted for possession. I don't want to have to drag this out, I didn't even want to work your case, and I definitely do not want to go to court. So help me to help you, and answer some questions for us, we might even be able to get your friend Jonathan off of death row"

"Give me some fucking morphine, and then we will talk"

*Agent Torres steps outside, before coming back in with a nurse, who hooks a IV bag up. After a few minutes Kevin begins to feel the morphine taking effect, and he thinks back to prison where he learned to manage his pain enough to be able to pawn off his pain meds for favors. He remembers his old friend Michael, who he made a deal with for protection that quickly turned into a friendship despite the age difference*

"So how about getting these cuff off, it's not like I am leaving in a hurry, not to mention the fact that there are probably armed agents waiting outside"

"Why not, it isn't like you will be running off anywhere soon

*Torres chuckled at his joke as he uncuffs Kevin*

"So, what did you want to talk about"

"It is simple, we know you have been approached about a bank heist of the central bank"

"Sorry, I don't have a clue about that"

"Fine, I guess we will just try again in a few days, give you some time to think about it"

*Agent Torres leaves the room. Several days later, the same day as the riot, Torres comes back*

"Even though our last meeting didn't go to well, I feel like you don't believe that I am the good guy here, so I am going to extend a olive branch. Your friend in jail, Jonathan, has passed away in a riot. It is believed that he started it"

*After hearing this news, Kevin turns and shuts his eyes for a few moments, processing the information he was just given*

"Look, if I help you, will you make any and all charges I currently have go away. I am assuming that you have a file on me"

"If you help us, everything the agency has on you will go up in smoke"

"I want it in writing"

*Torres pulls a piece of paper out with a pen*

"Thought you might say that"

*Kevin reads the paper over, before signing it and handing it back*

"It does not change the fact that I don't know about any heists, but what I can do is give you information that may be enough to topple one of the crime empires on this island"

*Agent Torres thinks for a moment*

"If you will excuse me, I have a phone call to make"

*Torres heads outside for a few minutes, before coming back in, bringing a second agent*

"He is merely here to oversee everything, so both of us will be held to our work. Now you mentioned toppling a crime empire"

"Does the Fertuno family mean anything to you?"

"Yes it does, please continue"

"Where to start, around a year ago they came to my shop, and bought several stolen cars, I have all the information down at the garage. A few days ago they threatened a worker of mine, followed by me, with weapons, some of which I believe to be illegal, I have footage. On top of it all it was Joey Fertuno at the garage. Is that enough to satisfy the agreement?"

"If it all checks out it will"

"Then take me down to my shop and I will get the video, and the information for you. It would be the stupidest thing for me to try to run now"

"Agreed, we will have to cuff you"

"I would be offended if you didn't"

*Kevin hold his hand out to be cuffed. After wrestling to get the cuff on around the cast on Kevin's wrist, Kevin is put in a wheel chair, they get in a car and head to the Underground Chop shop. After getting back in the wheelchair, Kevin leads the agents into the office, where after some searching, he finds the papers for the cars. He then grabs a flash drive, makes sure that it is empty, and he loads the video of when the men where in the garage, before playing it to show that it is the real thing to agent Torres*

"So, good enough?"

"It is good enough to gain us a search warrant, so yes"

*Agent Torres pulls out another sheet of paper with a pen*

"Sign this, and all your issues with the law up to this point will just disappear"

*Kevin reads the contract carefully before signing it*

"Why don't we get you back to the hospital, and get you into a comfier room, compliments of the FBI"

*After headed back to the hospital, Kevin is being wheeled to his new room by the two agents when he spots his old friend Michael*

"Hold up for a second, I think I can make it on my own, room 230 right"

"That is correct, until we next meet"

"I hope to hell we don't"

*The two agents turn and leave the hospital, leaving just Kevin and Michael in the hall. Kevin wheels over to Michael who still hasn't seen him*

"Holy shit gramps, it's been a while"            

• Like 1

*The old man is standing at the reception desk with his grey slick backed hair, wearing his cut upon his back. He notices Kevin wheeling over*

"Hey...meals on wheels. What the fuck happened to you? Long time no see" He says going in for a handshake.

Edited by Herzog

*Elexis took a bus in the morning and traveled to her home apartment. Leggings and winter coat she enters the complex and takes the elevator up. She arrives at the end of the corridor and lock-picks her way in. There's no yellow tape nor any police markings anywhere. Once she cracks the lock, she enters to find some of her belongings in different places, but as she looks around, everything is in their proper place.*

*She takes off her clothes and turns her computer on. She checks her phone to start calling Rosso to let him know where she is, but finds a voice mail*

*Kevin has been caught*

*She sighs, hides her face in her hands, and starts stressing out.*

*She calls up Rosso, letting him know where she is and what she's doing. She just wanted to make sure her apartment is secure and to get some things*

*She runs around the apartment, opening some secret cargo spaces to find all her documents and a second phone is present. No new calls, but the numbers for the mercenaries is still there. HAWSOC - an underground private military contractor who will do just about anything to get paid. Professionals using swedish Ak5c and german G36 assault rifles to enage in firefights.*

*She gets her keys and drives her good ol' BMW  535i F10 to Jonathan's workshop. The engines are still there and there's a couple of cars abandoned in a block of grass outside. They seem too rusted out and sporty to pass for a couple of caravanners.*

*A police cruiser rolls up and sees Elexis snooping around. She spots them and stares as she understands this is where her life truly ends. The police men disembark their vehicle and start walking towards her. Elexis attempts to just seem like she's taking pictures to sell the cars as they get closer. While she is trying to hold her phone camera steady, the police officers pass her and end up walking to a Jonathan's small dounut shop out back.*

*After using her second phone to call up a few others involved in the heist, they agree to bring a government write-off Ford Fiesta and Volvo V70 4WD for a rebuild.*

*The police leave before the guys arrive*

*The two arrive in intervals of eachother. They don't waste time other than grabbing donuts and coffee before lifting the cars up and start working on the engine conversions. They switch out the number plates, redo the engine compartment, lift the engines into the cars, connect everything up with universal drive shafts and before they know the cars are ready*

*No time wasted, Elexis calls up the PMC and orders the mercs to be ready in 24 hours. She also calls into China to Ho-Lee Fuk, the hacker to stop playing hentai games and get ready to pull $2000000 or more from the island's bank.*

*Next day*

*Elexis rents a 18-wheeler from the docks using fake documents and installs hydraulic door pulley and release into the trailer. She chills in the truck stop at the beach for the call. The radio and TV is already blowing up with news of an attack on the bank. The police and SWAT teams are moving in but are under heavy fire from professional mercenaries. Eventually the PMCs get into their cars and start their cannonball run down the highway. Elexis jumps into her truck and races to the meetup point under a bridge*

*Once the two workers arrive and the PMCs disappear from the face of the earth, the truck is taken to a crusher where it's crushed with both cars still inside.*

*Everyone bails and Ho-Lee Fuk got a total of 6 million dollars out of the bank*

*Rosso wakes up in the garage with his head on the work bench. He looks down at his watch and sees its 8:56am.*

"damn, how did I fall asleep"

*He gets up and slowly stumbles over the door. He tries to open it but realizes it's locked. Being a grumpy panda he yanks on the door multiple times and moans in aggravation. He then reaches into his pocket and grabs the key to unlock the door. Once out of the garage he tiredly walks about the house into the living room*

"Hello?, guys?"

*he walks to the front door and looks out the window. Kevin's truck isn't there. He then thinks back to the garage and remembers that the suburban was missing too.*

"so they left me here with no vehicle, not even the one I bought."

*he sighs and the walks into the kitchen. He begins to pull ingredients out to make waffles, eggs, and bacon.*

"there's got to be someone here, but if I'm on my own I'm gonna do whatever I want. Wait... This is my home I'm always allowed to do what I want. What am I saying"

*he turns and walks over to an iPod on a stereo tower and picks a song. He chooses Indigo - Hope and begins to scramble some eggs. As the song plays he can't help but to dance. His phone rings in his pocket and sees a missed call from Elexis. He listens to the voice mail she left and puts the phone on the counter.*

"well this is great, both Jonathan and Kevin have been caught and Elexis is doing the heist. *he sighs* And I'm here alone by myself in this massive home like usuall with no one to talk to or share my fortune with"

*he walks over and pours the waffle mix into the waffle press and then begins placing the bacon strips on the pan. He puts the pan in the oven and leans up against the counter in sad thought.*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin laughs at Michael's joke*

"Would you believe it, I flipped another car. At least this time I upgraded to the FBI, rather than just the state police"

"FBI! You riding with the big dawg now son, congratulations" He laughs as he pats his back "It's real good to see you Kevin"

• Like 1

"20 million?? You serious??" *Elexis raises her voice in surprise while talking to Fuk on the phone*

*The manly voice in the voice jitters along* "You said twenty? Right? Not two? Like two times ten, no?"

"No, I said 2 million by 10PM"

"Ooooohh.. I'll send the 18 million back the-" *He's cut off*

"Nononono.. that's good, you did good man" *She smiles, blushing* "So how are we gonna cut it now? You got any ideas?"

"I'll take 5 million to set up a few bitcoin mines, five to the PMC, and the rest to your family."

"Yeah.. when will the boat come?"

"I'll have the money out by monday.. what day is it there?"

"It's.. sunday?"

"Oh, then I have to act quick. But I'll send it out by next friday for you I guess.. takes like 27 hours to get the money together and about a week for the boat to arrive in Hawaii."

*Elexis chuckles* "Heh, alright, I'll wait."

*The guy on the other side sighs* "Stay safe out there"

*Elexis does too* "I will.. you too."

*click*

*She takes a few shots of Vodka while dancing around in her apartment in her underwear. She has a better lock and stronger hinges on her door to keep the SWAT away. Also the door is covered in kevlar, waiting for filling and a coat of paint.* 

*She becomes drunker and drunker as the night goes on as she browses around on her laptop. She eventually comes across content that she envies and begins to visualize the ecstasy herself until she passes out with her hands between her legs* 

*Michael is having a friendly chat when a prospect wearing a similar cut to Michael comes round the corner*

"Michael! We've got a problem down at the club house!" He cries out.

"Shit!" Michael replies "The Bloodhounds really need to get their head out of my ass!"

*He turns to Kevin*

"Hey Kev, sorry im gonna have to shoot but you should definitely come down to the club house for a game of pool and a beer...maybe when its not such a war zone though" He hands Kevin a piece of paper "Here's my number. Let me know if you ever need anything"

*Michael begins to run down the corridor to the car park outside. He perches himself on the seat of his Harley Davidson Street Bob and ties a bandanna around the lower part of his face and clips on his Stahlhelm WW2 German helmet before turning the ignition on, kick starting the bike and driving towards the clubhouse, the engine billowing and echoing as he races off followed by his Sgt@Arms*

"I understand man, I have a date with lady morphine myself"

*As Michael leaves the hospital, Kevin turns his wheelchair around and heads back to his room. Not long after Kevin gets in bed a doctor appears*

"Give it to me straight doc, how long until I get these casts off, and can get out of here?"

"Luckily for you, the leg is just fractured, so that shouldn't take long, the wrist will take longer, but the main thing we are worried about are the broken ribs. It will still be several days before we are confident enough to let you leave"

"Thanks doc"

*The doctor does some tests, before leaving Kevin alone once again*

Play this, it definitely makes it 10 time more awesome to read.

*Michael rides towards the club house with his Sgt@Arms in tow. As they ride along they are soon joined by other members of the club, slowly filtering into a dual column of Harley's making the surrounding inner city shudder with the roaring engines of 10 Harley's*

*As they get closer and closer to the club house, gunshots can be heard in the distance. Michael signals his club members with his hands. Two bikes peel off and race ahead to the club house. Once they arrive a growing battle between the rangers and their rivals, the Bloodhound MC, is happening right in front of them at the entrance of the club house*

*Each of the Harley's quickly park and the members dismount their bikes pulling out various pistols and opening fire on the unsuspecting rivals. Michael pulls down his bandanna showing off a bristly grey beard*

"Looks like we got unwanted company boys!" He yells "I think its about time they met Bad Company!" He says smiling.

*He begins to fire upon the MC, hitting one in the shoulder. Soon, the once overpowering MC are now running for their lives, one by one getting back on their bikes. Slowly the rangers cease fire and re cooperate. Michael is approached by the chapters VP, Aidan Andrews*

"Have we got any casualties?" Michael asks.

"No, we're all good back here" Aidan responds.

*Soon after Michael finds himself in the bar of the club house drinking a bottle of beer. He reaches for his phone and finds a text from Kevin letting him know his number. He dials Kevin but it goes to voicemail*

"Hey man, just wondering if you wanted to come down for a beer, on me of course" He says chuckling "I dont know when you get out but i can send someone to pick you up, that is if you are alright on the back of a Harley"

*He hangs up and downs the last of his beer*

"Prospect!" He says, addressing the prospect behind the bar, raising his empty bottle "Another!"

*It's a rainy night a week after the successful heist. Elexis is sitting on her BMW waiting for the fishing boat to arrive with 10 million dollars in cash. She has her hood on and chainsmoking like crazy. Probably 10 smokes through already. Her lungs are already starting to hurt. A diesel engine purring along the violent sea arrives in the port. Two fat bald guys in thick clothing and large trucker hats climb off with a large suitcase and hand it over to Elexis. She crouches down, looks into the suitcase and finds the promised amount wrapped up in $10,000 packets. One thousand of those. She smiles and sends the men on their way back into the ocean. She loads the car up and drives back home. While she is waiting in the elevator, large damp coat and wet hair dripping- a neighbor also catches the elevator with his dog. It's an older bald man, a happy family man, always looking to turn someone's frown upside down.*

"Hey there" *He cheers*

"Hey" *She responds*

"Haven't seen you in a long time.. you doing well so far?"

*She is surprised that someone actually cares for her after all this time* "I'm getting along.. you know.. work and such"

*He smiles* "I see.. well, me and my wife are having dinner tomorrow and I wonder if you'd like to come. I haven't heard you talking to any neighbors recently"

*She chuckles* "I've been.." *She thinks back to a week ago when the whole world was crashing down* 

"Yes?" *He cuts in*

"Yeah, I'll come" *She nods, giving him a subtle smile*

"Great! We're having a laarge.." *He gestures with his hands to something large* "pizza roll, which would weigh about 1,5 kilograms."

*Her eyes widen* "You're having a party or something?"

"No, just getting the family together at the table. Our children have been keeping to themselves lately. My son finally got his license and daughter will become a musician soon." *He is glad on his success, yet his voice with a hint of sorrow*

"Seems quite well off for you" *She responds*

"They haven't been talking alot to us lately. I've been walking little Mutley here for the past two years. I rarely see them spending any time with him"

*He crouches down and pets his german shepherd, stroking it's fur* "But I will always be with you" *He does that voice that everyone seems to make when talking to something cute*

*The dog is happy*

"Bark"

*Elexis chuckles, the neighbor gets off on his floor and Elexis' continues ascending.*

*She finally makes it to her apartment. She doesn't waste time getting naked again and showering herself with the money, again feeling her ecstasy.*

*She smells it, rubs it on her neck, later covers her bed with dosh and can't wait to sleep in it.*

*She spends the night watching a movie, but is interrupted by loud historical speeches coming from next door.*

*She punches the wall to make him shut up, but he keeps letting his Soviet propaganda shout.*

*She pauses the movie, and grabs a tub of ice cream, which she decorates with strawberries and pieces of chocolate.*

*It's been a good fifteen minutes of russian gibberish coming from the other side. She gets dressed, puts a extendable knife in her pocket and knocks on the apartment door.*

*The guy opening it is dressed in full adidas, head shaved, prison tattoos, russian accent, smelling of Russki standard vodka, the lot.*

"ANUUUUU CHEEKI BREEKI" 

*His eyes aren't even open, his tonge is permanently stuck between his teeth, face totally on drugs*

*She decides to let him be and goes to sit on her laptop, listening to her own music and watching her social media into the night, looking for databases on military vehicles, weaponry, supercars, history, the lot. Eventually she is so tired that she throws herself to sleep on the couch under the window. It's more comfy than the sandpaper money cutting into her bottocks for hours on end.*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Kevin wakes up, still in the hospital, the same day that Elexis is at the docks. Kevin grabs the crutches beside his bed and head down to the cafeteria to grab breakfast. As he sits down, his doctor sits across from him*

"Figured I would find you down here"
"What else can I say doc, I am a driver, I go nuts if I am in the same place for to long"

"Well then, I have some fantastic news for you, we just have a few tests to run to be sure, but there is a very good chance that you will be getting that cast off your leg, and be out of here"

"That is some great news"

*Kevin starts eating, using his good hand for most of the work*

"Your wrist will still be a few more weeks before that is fully healed, and you ribs will hurt for a while, you will have to take it easy so they can heal properly"

"Trust me, that was going to be my plan, more healing or not"

"I know that you have had issues with drugs in the past, so you will be given a small amount of weak painkillers to help, but I want you to go to physio, make sure that everything heals properly"

"I appreciate the concern, but when can we get these tests done"

"As soon as you finished your breakfast"

*Kevin finishes up his breakfast, and is taken for x-rays to see if he has healed enough to be let out. After waiting for what feels like a life time for the results, the doctor comes out to speak with Kevin*

"I have some good news, we can get that cast off of your leg, although I must insist that you use at the very least a cane to let it finish healing. Your ribs and wrist still need more time, but we can release you today"

"That is fantastic news"

*After the cast on his leg is removed, Kevin is checked out, he goes over to the smokers area after calling for a car to pick him up, Kevin bums a cigarette, and stands in the sunlight, waiting for the car. Kevin has the car drop him off at his garage, and he heads inside to get a car. As he is walking through to choose a car, he realizes that he can't drive a standard car, due to the cast on his right wrist*

"Well shit, I guess that that has made the decision for me then"

*Kevin walks over to his only car that is a proper automatic, his 1964 Chevy Impala SS Convertible. After leaving his garage, he heads over to the scrap yard where his wrecked truck is sitting, waiting for him to stop by and grab anything that he wanted out of it. After getting there, Kevin talks to the operator, and convinces him to let him save the truck from being crushed. After convincing him, Kevin calls a tow truck to take it back to the Underground chop shop. Once the truck is delivered, Kevin heads along the seaside, back to Rosso's beach house. Once there, Kevin parks the car and rings the doorbell*   

*After a couple lonely days pass Rosso is in the garage working on the Black Porsche 964. As he crouches down to line up a rear fender flare he hears the roar of a V8 pull up outside and cut the engine. Rosso gets up, places the flare on the work bench and walks over to the front door. He gets to the door right as a knock is heard. He looks out the window to see Kevin and opens the door.*

"Hey man what's up?"

(( @Dekan awaiting reply ))

Edited by DeFalt

*Michael lights up a fat cigar at the bar, still awaiting a call back from Kevin*

*The clubs treasurer pats Michael's shoulder. Michael turns to the chubby, hippie looking money man*

"We've just got word in from the Ireland chapter, they got the AK's ready to ship over from Dublin" 

"Right...okay" Michael responds taking a big puff from his cigar "Usual place, usual time. Lets hope those IRA bastards dont fuck us over this time"

"I'll let them know" The treasurer says.

*Michael is about to walk away before he remembers something*

"Oh...dont forget Tom, we've got Sam's patchover tonight. I need you at the table at 8"

"Righto" Tom says before he walks off towards the club's garage.

*Michael walks through the smoke layered clubhouse, passing by club members enjoying games of pool and darts*

"Good work today with the Bloodhounds guys...really good work. Lets just hope they wont be stepping on our business again" Michael addresses the full clubhouse before walking out to his Harley.

"Not a whole lot, I just got out of the hospital, and I realized that you and Elexis where stranded out here without a car, so I figured I would come by and offer you a lift back to the city"

"Ha, thanks man. Actually Elexis took a bus back a couple of days ago and did the heist and Iv just been here working on a special project in the garage"

*The night of the AK pickup*

"Alright lads...lets roll out" Michael shouts, kick starting his Harley and pulling up his bandanna.

*The MC leaves the compound with a lead of about 10 bikes followed by a black van. Michael exits the compound leading them towards the clubs warehouse at the harbor*

*They arrive and dismount from their Harley's, unclipping their helmets. Michael pulls down his bandanna from his face and takes off his old battered helmet, combing his hand through his hair*

"Right, lets see if the Irish got the right order this time" He says walking into the warehouse.

*Inside is a parked boat and a few IRA members taking big crates off of the boat and piling them up ready to be taken away. Michael walks over to their leader and shakes his hand firmly before turning into a hug, patting eachother of the back*

"Its good to see you" Michael says.

"Its good to see you too" The Irish man says in a thick Irish accent "So you want to check out the merchandise?"

*Michael grabs a crowbar and levers the nailed down lid off of one of the boxes showing 4 AK's surrounded by hay. They shine upon his face and he looks at them as if they were bars of gold*

"Perfect!" He says with glee in his eyes.

*The club members load up the crates into the back of the van and again they set off on their way back to the club compound*

"Holy shit, I guess I missed out on a lot when I was in the hospital"

*Kevin has a sudden 'oh shit' look come over his face*

"If you have anything to get together I need to make a phone call, then I will drop you off in civilization"

*Kevin turns, pulls out his phone and calls Michael, it goes straight to voicemail*

"Hey man, I meant to call you back a lot sooner. It's a bit late, and I am out of the city pretty far, but how about I take you up on that beer tomorrow? Anyways, see you around"

*Michael received this missed call halfway through their AK deal. On his way back to his bike he pulls out his phone and calls Kevin*

*He awaits for him to pick up*

"Hey wheels, hows it going?" He laughs 

*Kevin answers the phone as he is driving*

"Things are going good gramps, I was released from the hospital today, and upgraded my wheels"

*Kevin laughs as he accelerates, the big block v8 letting out a throaty roar*

"I am just giving a stranded friend a ride back to the city"

"Stranded?" Michael Questions.

*The sound of 10 Harley's starting in the background blocks nearly all hearing*

"Well...if they want they are welcome for a 'welcome home' beer at the clubhouse. Im just on my way back from the harbor"

*Kevin looks over to Rosso, passed out in the passengers seat*

"I don't think he is quite up for a drink, but after I drop him off I will make sure to swing by. I have to go, I think that there are some cops up ahead, and it would be really embarrassing to be pulled over for this"

*Kevin hangs up the phone once Michael finishes talking. After a relatively uneventful drive, Kevin takes Rosso back to his house, and after dropping him off he heads over to the Bad Company Rangers clubhouse  

*The convoy of Harley's pull into the compound. Michael see's Kevin stood by his car*

*He parks up his Harley and walks over to Kevin, taking off his helmet and pulling down his bandanna*

*Michael reaches Kevin and goes in for a manly hug*

*He pulls away and overs Kevin a cigarette*

"You want one?" Michael asks "Oi prospect! Grab us two beers!" He interrupts, shouting across the busy compound.

*Meanwhile, the crates are being offloaded and taken into the warehouse for storage before they are sold or used*