JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

"You just read my mind"

*Kevin says, accepting the cigarette*

"So, what do you think of my ride"

*Kevin motions to the Impala sitting behind him*

*Michael begins to walk around the car, inspecting it*

"Yeh, she sure is a beauty. You really know your way around cars"

*Michael takes a drag from his cigarette just before the prospect comes back with their beers. He takes it in his hand and passes the other to Kevin*

"Thanks man, if it wasn't for this fucking thing"

*Kevin says, motioning to the cast on his left wrist*

"I would of had more of a choice for what to be driving in today"

*Elexis is back in her office at the Prestige Motorsport showroom, scanning through all the cars that are supposed to come in for maintenance or for sale. She keeps eyeballing all the new Porsche models, which for her seem like true eye candy. One of the 991 models of the 911 is sitting at the showroom, one which always catches her eye and ends up drooling after the most*

ca7d1a8a1acecc1810c78b5f57470a59.jpg.333 

*Since there's 4 more of the same orders on the way, she decides to buy the showroom one out with her own money. She fills out the paperwork and eases it out into the garage. The mechanics inspecting other cars look over to her creeping it out and keep watching.*

*She stops near the guys, parking it into a space and steps out. As she starts pulling off all the papers and looks for a legal number plate in the storage, one of the guys walk in after her*

"Hey, Elexis, what are you doing with the Porsche?" *He wonders politely*
"I seriously can't stop thinking about it, so I bought it out." *She explains briefly*
*He nods and leaves, stopping at the door* "You know when the new cars arrive?"
*She thinks back a bit* "They should arrive in the hour, the last I checked they got off the boat. Should be on their way"

*They have a little chat, eventually Elexis starts attaching the number plates and goes over with a damp towel to make it a bit more clean*

*The same guy comes over after a minute* "Shouldn't one of us be doing that for you? I mean, you can ruin your clothes"
*She smiles and blushes, after a chuckle-* "Tim, thanks for your help, but evenknow I'm an office worm, that doesn't mean I can't help out with your jobs, correct?"
"Yes, I was just checking if you needed some help" *He quickly explains himself*

*Tim's partner working on a 2017 Nissan GT-R calls out to him*
"For fuck sake Tim, stop trying to get with the girl. We need to get to the game later!"

*Tim rushes off, flashing the peace sign with his fingers* 

*Once Elexis finishes legalizing her Porsche for the road, she is on her way for a drive.*

*Highways, freeways, always pass. Not one road avoiding her acceleration to at least 80kmh*

*The passion, the style, the power. Everything she ever sought for, everything finally comes together in one little Porsche. It's like a true vision of success. Every time she puts her foot down it's like a lion screaming with it's mouth and teeth full of it's enemy's blood, roaring for victory*

*She really loves this car*

57362059ea98f_Elexis4.png.98d3ad80c9b710

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*The MC's compound seems calm with the sound of talking and laughter. The sound of a crate crashing to the ground breaks the silence*

"Hold on there mate" Michael says to Kevin as he walks over to the unloading of the AK's "What the fuck are you doing you half twit! Get that shit in there. We need these pristine for when we sell 'em"

*He walks back over to Kevin*

"I tell you some of these prospects around here" He says shaking his head but smiling.

Edited by Herzog

*Kevin is sitting on the hood of his car sipping his beer when Jonathan comes back*

"Tell me about it, some of the drivers I have working for me are total morons, but they can race, so what can you to do about it"

Edited by Dekan

Due to the interest in the rp going down, I am going to be starting a new one fresh, nothing previous matters

11pm, middle of summer

*A matte black Mercedes-Benz C63 Black series with purple underglow slowly drives into a multi-story parking garage, and drives up to the top level. As the car gets closer to the top, loud music begins to be heard, once at the top, the car drives between rows of heavily modified cars and trucks. Once at the end of the row, the car is parked, and out steps Kevin McNabb. Kevin pulls a pack of smokes out of his car, lighting one before tossing the pack back in the car. As he walks away from his car, he spots the Assistant Leader for Underground, so he walks over to him*

"Jack, good to see you again, it has been a while"

"Hey Kevin, I thought you said you were quitting smoking, that shit is going to kill you one of these days"

"The way I look at it is that most everything in my life is in a race to kill me, so fuck it, may as well enjoy it while it lasts. Speaking of that"

*Kevin walks into the middle of the cars, when the music dies down*

"Listen up, on Sunday morning we are having the biggest race in the history of Underground. Over 200 racers going all the way around the island, with a grand prize of over 300 grand. A lot of people are taking this race very serious, they are at home right now trying to sleep, and then there are the ones that are here tonight, the ones that say fuck the consequences, the ones that say it's Friday night, and I am going to have a good time. To those people, I salute you, lets shake these buildings to the fucking ground!"

*Kevin walks back over to his car as the music starts up again, flicking his cigarette butt over the railing. He gets in the car and starts it, driving it to a open area of the garage where he starts revving the engine up, before starting to do donuts*

Edited by Dekan
  • Like 1

*The end of the cigarette swiftly plummets towards the ground at the bottom of the car park. It hits the fresh tarmac at the bottom creating a small flicking sound as its bounces around before calming on the road. The roaring sound of Harley engines can be heard in the distance. The cigarette end is lit up by headlights and the light gets stronger and stronger. 15 Harley's and a van ride past, causing the cigarette to bounce over the road trying to dodge the tires of the Harley's. The Harley's pass the car park and end their journey at an old bar a block down from the car park*

*A heavily built man dismounts from his Harley Street Bob and unclips his old WWII Stahlhelm helmet revealing grey combed back hair. He pulls down the black and white bandanna from his face and leaves it hanging around his neck showing an old but still young face with a long grey beard. The man turns and walks towards the bar showing of an MC patch on the back of his leather jacket, it read 'Bad Company Rangers MC' and at the front a small patch that reads 'Int. President' and one below it saying 'Bad Company!'*

*The old man walks into the bar pushing up the sleeves showing off an abundance of tattoos scaling from his lower arm all the way up to the top. He looks around the bar as more club members file in behind him. In the corner of the bar, a scruffy hippie looking guy who is wearing the same sort of leather jacket looks at the old man*

"Ahhh shit!" He exclaims.

*He lunges out the back door of the bar as the club members pursue him into the back alleyways with the Int.President in the lead. As they leave the claustrophobic alleys into the main road, the muscular Sgt@Arms sprints past and rugby tackles him into the empty road of the Friday night*

"Get him up" The Int. President says in a low voice.

*The club members pull him back into the alleyway where they had just exited and pin him up against the wall*

"Please Michael ... I ... I didn't want you to find out like this. Ill ... Ill get rid of it"

"Oh its too late for that son...the votes gone through"

*There is an eerie pause*

"You've got a meeting with Bad Company!"

*The man begins to kick and scream as Michael pulls out an old Colt 1911. On the side is engraved 'John Thatcher'*

*He points it to the mans head*

"Please no! I have a family Michael!"

"You should have thought about them before you start showing yourself with a patch you no longer own"

*There are a few quick screams before a loud crack echos throughout the alleyways and into the high street, smoke billowing out of the barrel of he 1911*

*There is silence as the body slumps to the floor*

"Fucking bastard!" Michael moans and he holsters his pistol "Put that fuck into the van, bury him deep...i don't want to see his face ever again"

*Michael walks towards his Harley pulling up his bandanna and putting on his helmet. The club members ride off down the high street as the black van drives the opposite direction towards the wilderness*

*On the far end of the parking lot sits a sinister looking tuned Porsche 911 with aqua colored underglow, rocking a Caractere body kit and Lazerhawk - So Far Away making the entire frame rattle and ruttle. Near the vehicle looking over the edge to the streets and taking a gaze once in a while at the meeting stands the Street captain of Underground Racing and repossession representative of Prestige Motorsports- a luxury car dealer, Elexis Karina of Eastern European heritage.*

991-2-2s-rims-silver-03.png.6aaff10d9d1e

*She sips her energy drink from a well-designed and dirty can. She is bored of the situation and lack of activity. Secretly hoping for a police crack-down to guide her crew to safety. She keeps a radio near-by, which is tuned in on any police communication.*

*Eventually the radio crackles into transmitting*

"Station calling patrol, we seem to have code purple at the multi-story car park. Can we have a car to check it out? Over." *The incoming female voice is charming*

*Patrol crackles in* "This is car 4-6-9 we'll be code 2 on that one. Over."

"Ten-four, patrol. Proceed with caution."

*Elexis looks back at the car meet, all the cars flashy and tuned to the owner's liking. Nobody seems to be waving guns around, all seems fine.*

*She bottoms-up her drink and grabs another from the passenger seat. She heads over to Kevin and informs him of the coming patrol.*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Arriving back at his home Rosso walks around in relief as his place has been redone. He then goes into the garage to see his cars and sees a white Lamborghini Aventador Roadster in the middle of the garage with a note attached to the front. He walks over and reads the note. The note was from police apologizing for the inconvenience. Happy, Rosso grabs the keys, hops in, and fires up the V12. He then leaves his home towards his dealership.

*Once at the dealership Rosso parks around back in his reserved spot and goes to his office.*

"Man i'v missed this place"

*He gets to his desk and moves around some papers. Then he walks out into the showroom. He looks around the showroom and sees that there seems to be a car missing. As he walks over to inspect, he notices a vanilla folder containing some papers on the entrance desk. He calmly opens them and sees Elexis's name signed at the bottom of the Vehicle Purchase Summary sheet. He sighs in relief and begins to walk back to his office.*

*As he begins to walk back, one of the car detailers come up to him*

"Mr. Marrz, its nice to see you again. The..there is a truck outside with some cars you ordered"

"Oh, right thanks."

"yeah no problem Mr. Marrz"

*Rosso walks outside and sees a semi truck with 2 Porsche 991 Carrera's, 1 Porsche 911 GT3, 1 Porsche 918 Spyder, 1 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta, and 1 Pagani Huayra. A man gets outs from the truck and walks over to Rosso.*

"Heya Mr.Rosso, how are you today?"

*shaking the guys hand* "I'm good, i'm good. So finally the cars are here"

"Yes sir they are. Those are some very nice cars by the way"

"Yeah the are. Alright lets get them unloaded and into the showroom"

"Yes sir"

*Rosso sits back and watches the guy unload the cars. As the man starts to unload the Pagani Huayra, Rosso can't help but to eyeball it the whole time. Curious, he gets up and asks the man for the MSRP Infromation sheet. The man walks around to the cabin of his truck and comes back with a folder. He hands it Rosso and continues to unload the car. Rosso opens the folder and looks at the Pagani's legal papers till he finds the paper.*

2015-pagani-huayra-projec_800x0w.jpg.101

*In shock he whispers to himself* 

"Jesus... two point two million. God DAMN"

*Rosso goes back into his office and sits back and thinks about the decision*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin notices Elexis walking towards his car through the tire smoke, he brings the car to a stop and opens the door, music blasting from the custom sound system, with more purple light pouring from the interior onto the freshly marked asphalt*

"I know that look, Underground is finally back racing, and I am in a good mood, so what has gone wrong?"

*Elexis stops just in time before Kevin manages to run over her foot. She her elbows on the roof and door, lowering her head below the roof line to him.*

"There will be a police car dropping by in an estimate 2 minutes. They're just checking out the party, we don't have to worry about anything unless everybody starts waving guns and shit around."

*She chuckles to herself*

"They think this is gang activity."

"For fucks sake"

*Kevin closes the car door before driving to the middle of the party, gets out and yells over the music*

"Here is the deal"

*The music dies down*

"I have just been told that there will be some cops coming by, they think that there is some gang activity going on. While you don't have to leave, if you are racing on Sunday, I would suggest it. Have a good night everyone, and best of luck to the racers if I don't see you before Sunday"

*Kevin gets back into his car and begins to drive off as a majority of people get ready to leave. As Kevin hits the road, he rolls down his window, and turns up his sound system, the sub-woofers shaking the whole car playing rap music. Kevin sees a large group of motorcycles driving down the road in front of him, and he doesn't see anyone in the opposite lane, so he pulls into the other lane, and down shifts as he slams on the accelerator, causing the V8 engine to roar*

Edited by Dekan

*Michael watches as the idiot overtakes his convoy*

"Fucking kids" He tuts to himself as he begins to rev up, matching the speed of the overtaking car.

*He doesnt look at the driver but keeps his head forward as he glides by with his club in tow, his bandanna and cut fluttering in the wind*

*The Sgt@Arms begins to ride closer to Michael as they ride past the car*

*after sitting back in thought about the car Rosso gets up and walks outside. He walks over to the truck driver and shakes his hand before the guy leaves. Once gone Ross goes back into the showroom and begins to circle the Pagani looking at it from every angle. Finally after much thought Rosso pulls out his phone, logs into his bank account, and moves some funds around. After confirming he goes into his office and begins to fill out the purchase paper work for the Pagani Huayra.*

"This is going to be good" *he says to himself*

*After finishing up the paperwork, Rosso walks to the key vault and grabs key PH162. He the walks over to the Huayra and opens up the large and sexy gull-wing door on the driver side and gently gets in.*

"Jesus this interior is like strait out of a spaceship"

*Excited, he puts the key into the slot on the center console and gives its a turn. The cars V12 roars to life letting out a scream of anger that echoed throughout the whole showroom.*

*As he is about to leave a sales representative (walker ford) walks over to the driver side before Rosso closes the door*

"Wow Mr.Marrz,  you just couldn't resist could you"

*Looking at him and smiling* "Yeah, i cant believe i did this my self"

"HA, i didnt even get to drive it around the dealership. Its a good choice sir"

"Yeahthanks Ford."

"alright sir take care"

*Ford closes the door on the Pagani for Rosso and walks back to his office. Rosso carefully and slowly maneuvers the car out of the showroom and out into the car lot. After getting out and closing the showrooms loading doors, he gets back in and drives to the exit of the car lot. Looking both ways and signaling left, Rosso gives the car a couple of revs and the slams on the accelerator causing the Pagani's rear end to break loose. He keeps the skid controlled and drifts out of the car lot towards the well known body shop.*

*Kevin looks over to his right to see two of the bikers pull ahead of the pack, keeping pace with him*

"I guess they really want to play"

*Kevin unleashes all 510 hp with a mighty roar from the 6.2 v8, easily pulling away from the bikers, allowing him to pull back into the proper lane. Driving through the streets at over 150 km/h, Kevin smiles as buildings go past him in a blur. Kevin sees a set of lights rapidly approaching, he starts braking hard, killing off most of his speed. As he approaches the lights at a much slower speed, they turn green. Seeing a opportunity to have some fun, Kevin begins to turn through the intersection to the right, before hammering the accelerator, entering a effortless drift around the corner. Not far up the road Kevin sees the pub that he and his friends often meet up in. Craving a drink, Kevin pulls in, parking his car near the exit. Kevin heads inside and sits down at the bar, ordering a whiskey on the rocks*  

*Elexis overlooks the majority of the racing club members leave before the police arrive. After they're gone and a few are left to just continue chatting with their new mates, the 4-6-9 patrol car climbs up the ramp on the far end.*

*The police creep around for a minute, checking out the situation. Eventually they stop and get out to talk to the folks.*

*Elexis yawns and squints her eyes to spot a familiar face from not long ago.*

*Eventually their eyes meet, they call out to each other.*

"Eddie!" *She cheers*

*Eddie smiles and calls out to Elexis aswell. He chuckles-* "You seem to have kept yourself out of trouble recently."

*She smiles-* "Gang members don't like their late payments taken away, what you gonna do"

"Those thugs shouldn't even be buying cars if they can't sell their drugs and weapons fast enough to pay their debt. You wouldn't even be standing here if I decided to take a day off to spend with the boys"

"They doing alright?" *She wonders*

"You know, boys will be boys. They're old enough to drive, they should've known to be responsible for their actions long ago."

*She smiles and crosses her arms* "Long as you're not asking me to babysit them"

*He smiles confidently.* "I was infact wondering if you could get them a job in your showroom.. they have recently been hanging out at the shop, looking at all the expensive cars you got. Sometimes they can't even manage to shut up about them."

*She raises a brow in interest* "Anything they can do yet?"

"If they managed to chiptune my V70 to another 20hp, I'm sure they can do some maintenance" 

*Elexis takes a second to wonder, what would her employer Rosso think about two 17-year olds running around cars costing up to 2,2 million dollars.*

*She sighs and leaves it at that-* "I'll consider it, I need to talk with my boss first"

*They say their goodbyes and Eddie leaves with his partner- a blonde female trainee fresh out of the national guard.*

*Elexis is becoming more and more tired by the minute. She decides to call it a day and drive home. She drives slow and defensively, despite her car being a cheetah among sheep. It's an automatic gearbox and she has one less of a problem to keep her on her toes. The steady acceleration, legal speed keeping, and steady braking along with almost no traffic to worry about, her eyes start to shut off and turn on again.*

*She stops at a gas station for a coffee and another energy drink. Neither gives her anything promised. She sits in her vehicle, deciding to take a powernap before she ends up crashing.*

*The neighborhood is a shady and worn place. Lots of traces of gang warfare, drive-bys, drugs, prostitution, etc. As Elexis is napping in the drivers seat with the doors locked and her jacket as a blanket. Some younger guys knock on her window, complimenting her on the nice car. She praises their compliments and tries to continue her sleep, but the boys start spewing profanities and offensive suggestions to her. They start tucking at her door handles in attempt to enter the car, but she becomes annoyed and tells them to stop it.*

"Hey, white girl, we got a party a few blocks down, you wanna join?" 

"No thank you"

*She throws her jacket to the side, revealing a baggy v-neck T-shirt and a white gold chain. Her bra strap peeking out of the large neck hole.*

*She starts the car, and backs up quickly, racing to her home*

"Bitch!" *One of the guys shout, throwing a rock, which hit the asphalt 4 meters away*

*She makes it home, dosing off against the elevator wall. Barely making it into her apartment and onto her couch*

*In the morning she calls in late and takes her time getting ready for the day* 

*The crowded bar is peaceful with the sound of laughter and the clinking of glasses with some old country music playing on low volume. The sound of Harley engines grow nearer and the headlights of the bikes pierce the windows of the bar. The engines and lights cut off. Michael strolls in and sees Kevin enjoying his drink. He walks in with his S@T and a couple of other members while the other stay outside with the bikes. A young man wearing a similar leather jacket stands up and hugs Michael. His back patch reads 'Nomad'*

"Good to see you brother" Michael says, as he recovers from the hug and takes a seat with his club members "So whats this 'news' you got for me?"

"You remember Johnny?" The Nomad responds.

"Yeh...Nomad...patched in a couple of years ago..."

"He's dead" The Nomad quickly interrupts.

"Ahhh shit" Michael sighs to himself and he combs his hand through his grey hair "Any idea how?"

"Johnny was found in a hotel room...room number 214 with multiple stab wounds. He usually goes there for the old blowie but we dont know whether it was the tom or whether it was gang affiliated"

"Damn...FUCK!" Michael says, smashing his fist on the table "Thanks for the info brother. Ill have a look into it" He says standing up and hugging the Nomad again "Have a safe trip"

"Sorry about the news...and you too, dont get yourself killed out there"

*Michael leaves the bar and sets off towards the hotel with the rest of the club*

*While driving towards the hotel, Michael spots a prostitute on the sidewalk with a fag in her mouth while she is counting money out of her purse. Michael slowly rides up to her and looks over at her. After being in this sort of business she knew what this meant and got on the back of the bike. With Michael in the lead, he drives down a half lit alleyway and gets off the bike with the hooker. As she turns around, getting a condom out of her purse, Michael pulls out his 1911. She turns around and begins to scream out. Her scream is interrupted when a club member covers her mouth and holds her still from behind*

"Who's your employer tart?" Michael says jamming the barrel into the side of her head.

*After integrating the prostitute for about 10 minutes they finally get an answer*

"And where will Rasul be tonight?" Michael says calmly.

"He's...he's at his office thing in town...ya know...by the fancy car shop" The prostitute says with fear in her voice.

"Thank you darl" Michael says.

*A loud crack echoes the alleyway as the woman falls to the ground with a bullet wound in her head*

"Leave that pile of shit there, she aint going to be missed by anyone" Michael says starting up his bike again. 

• Like 2

*Kevin finishes off the last bit of whiskey as he watches the bikers leave the bar, he pays his tab, and leaves. He gets in his car and drives to a near by gas station where he tops off his cars gas, and buys a energy drink, and heads off. After driving for a few minutes, enjoying the break from the harsh summer sun, Kevin arrives at the Underground Chop Shop. Kevin parks his Mercedes outside, gets out, unlocks the front door, and heads inside, locking the door behind him. He walks through the mostly empty shop over to Kevin's prized car, a matte black BMW M3, sitting on lift. As Kevin is walking over to the stereo, he hears what sounds like a gunshot*

"Fucking kids with firecrackers"

*Kevin puts on some music, wheels a large tool box over near the car and sets off to work, stopping on occasion to drink some of his energy drink*

• Like 1

"Lets roll out boys!" Michael yells as he pulls up his bandanna and rides off towards Rasul's safehouse.

*The convoy of bikes pass a small tuner garage with a sign saying 'Underground', the roaring engines of the Harley's shuddering the shutters at the front. They finally reach the safehouse near the car dealership and Michael gets off of his bike. The van shows up after they dumped the body of the dead ex-patch member. Two guys get out of the back and start handing out shotguns and AK's. Michael grabs an AK and leads the men into the safehouse*

*After killing various guards silently, the group get to the door of the main room. Michael, although old, gives off a powerful kick and boots down the door allowing the club members to flood the room. Rasul is sat on a sofa with some of his prostitutes and looks around in shock*

"Hey man... what the fuck are you doing!" He shouts at Michael, as he stands up defensively.

"Fuck...you!" Michael replies as he begins to open fire on people within the room.

*A calm Saturday morning soon becomes a bloodbath. There are no survivors*

*As the club is heading down the road past the car dealership, Michael spots two boys walking away from the safehouse towards the car shop. They looked terrified and worried about the shooting nearby and now they are being held up by a gang armed with AK's and shotguns*

*Michael quickly dismounts his bike and aims his AK at both of the boys. They look about 16 or 17*

"Stop right there you little pricks!" Michael shouts for the whole neighborhood to hear.

((Awaiting @SilberDrachen893's reply))

Edited by Herzog

*Kevin tosses the now empty energy drink can into a near by trash can before stepping out from under the car. He grabs a nearby rag and tries to wipe some of the oil off of his hands. He walks over to the fridge sitting in the corner and opens it up*

"Fucking score"

*Kevin pulls out a fresh energy drink and cracks it as he hears the Harleys ride past. He drinks some of the energy drink as he walks over to a counter near his car, puts it down, and resumes his work under the car. After two more hours work, one of the mechanics who work for Kevin walk into the garage*

"Hey man, I saw your car outside, what are you doing here?"

*Kevin moves from under the car, looking at the mechanic*

"What are you doing here, it's like 3 in the morning, and a Saturday"

"I came in to clean the shop up a bit, and it is just after 7. Have you been here all night?"

"I got here just after midnight, I guess I got a bit caught up in my work. Don't worry about cleaning up the shop, go enjoy your weekend"

"Alright, I will catch you later"

*The mechanic walks out of the shop, leaving Kevin alone once again. Kevin wipes his hands off on the now oily rag before finishing off the energy drink. He then goes into the employee washroom, where he cleans his hands off. After he is done that, he walks back into the garage, looks around, and being satisfied he heads out the door, making sure that the door is locked. He gets into his Mercedes and heads off in the direction of the Prestige Motorsports dealership*

*Elexis cruises to the showroom, going 10kmh over the speed limit, passing all the vans and cars in the side lane*

*As she makes her approach, she spots a large group of bikers holding up two young boys with Kalashnikovs*1461466987642.thumb.jpg.ba4dfc6896eb6cb1

*She slows to a crawl and passes them, turning into the showroom parking lot.*

*She recognizes the two asian-mexican boys as Eddie's sons and rushes out of her car to confront the MC.*

"What's going on here?" *She shouts as she jogs over*

(waiting for @Herzog reply)

• Like 1

*At home sitting at a desk in his bedroom messing around with the new cars paperwork, Rosso's phone begins to go off. He looks over and grabs his phone to see that the silent motion sensor alarm had be triggered.*

"Shit, fuck not again"

*In a hurry, Rosso still in wool pajama pants, runs downstairs towards the garage. He stops in the laundry room and grabs a coat. He opens the garage door and runs jogs across the garage to a safe. He opens it and pulls out a kevlar vest along with one of the guards M4's. He then walks over to the large key hook hanging and grabs the keys to his black 2015 Escalade ESV. He gets in, opens the garage door from the remote and rumbles out down the driveway and out towards the dealership*

"this better just be an animal or something, last time this happened I lost 1.5M in vehicles." *he thinks to himself"

*Rosso showing no remorse keeps his foot planted to the floor all the way to the dealership flying down roads at 175kmh+. He sees the entrance to the dealership and a bunch of bikers and what looks to be Elexis's car in the car lot. Still frustrated, Rosso yanks left on the steering wheel and the SUV takes a hard left into the car lot partially hoping the curb and coming to skidded stop right in the middle of everything. Rosso gets out leaving the M4 in the passenger seat*

*shouting*

"What the fuck is going on here, why the fuck are y'all on my property and... "

*looks at the BMW M5 with a dent in the door*

"And who hit the fucking BM? Y'all got about...

*looks at his phone*

...About 3 minutes to get the fuck of my lot before the police arrive y'all set of the silent alarm."

*As Kevin is driving he sees a Escalade go flying past, forcing him to slam on the brakes, while hitting the down shift paddle rapidly*

"Fucking asshole"

*Kevin cranks the steering wheel and sets of following the Escalade, and once in front of the dealership, Kevin gets out and starts yelling at Rosso, ignoring everything else going on*

"Whats the big fucking rush all about, you could of fucking killed me with your shitty fucking driving"

*Rosso cracks around at Kevin with a stare daunting stare.*

*angered*

"Why am Im in a rush... Because the fuckers set of the alarm at my dealership and last time this happened two $750,000 Lamborghini Aventador SV's were stilled from the show room. That's why. You would be doing the same if someone was breaking into your shop. And by the way I was in my lane so can you just back off a bit"