JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*After standing for a minute or 2, Rosso snaps back to reality and grabs the gown from the ground quickly. He then hangs it back up and looks at it one last time before finding a purple and black bikini bottom.*

"hmmm, I think this will fit. There's no top tho"

*he grabs it of the hanger and look around and finds his old large Ferrari t-shirt. He grabs it and walks over to the balcony and tosses them down to Elexis*

"here, catch"

*Elexis catches all the clothes tetris style. T-shirt in one hand and the bikini bottoms with her foot. She jumps on her left foot to gain balance and play the awkward moment off.*

"Why the T-shirt?" *She asks, she already has a swimming bra with palm trees and sunset under her current shirt*

*She she crumples the shirt into a ball and throws it back up onto the balcony. She disappears into the bathroom. After a few minutes she appears from around the corner, hair up in a pony tail, in her bikini, skin soft and slightly tanned, walking out of the shadow and into the rays of the sun like a super model.*

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Jonathan is perched on the end of the diving board. He turns to see Elexis walking towards the pool*

*He lowers his glasses before giving off a loud wolf whistle at her*

*He jumps a few times on the diving board before doing a back flip into the water that followed with a big splash*

*Elexis grabs another glass of cider from the bar, puts on a CD from the stereo, and places the drink down on the side of the pool. She sits down and slides herself into the water, instantly freezing up her entire body, making her shiver. She pulls up a rubber raft and climbs onto it. She first ends up on her stomach, ass up in the air. She tries to turn around on her back, but Jonathan's waves are like a damn tsunami making her boat sink like the titanic. Eventually she gets on, finding a pair of sunglasses in the bottom of the pool, grabs the Henry Weston's and chills out.*

*Rosso catches the t-shirt and walks back in to the bedroom. He throws the shirt into a computer desk across the room.*

"wait a minute" *he whispers to himself*

*He walks over to the desk and lifts up the shirt. Under the shirt he sees knocked over coffee cup with 2 keys on a ring and some paper clips inside. Picking up the keys, he inspects them*

"what do these keys go too"

*as he looks closer at one of the keys, the head of the key has the word VanDutch engraved in it. Rosso thinks for a minute and then a huge grin appears on his face.*

"oh shit... It's been years since Iv used this"

*He quickly runs over to the balcony*

"y'alls afternoon is about to get a lot better" *he yells*

*he then runs back across the bedroom, out the door, and slides down the stairs railing. He then continues to run out the back door of the house, runs across the backyard onto the beach, and stops at a small matching building down at the beaches edge.*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin takes off his jacket and tosses it onto a poolside chair before lying on it, pulling his hat down over his eyes, and his hands behind his head*

*Elexis lays down and sips her cider, tanning under the setting sun*

"I wonder when we'll get to set the cars up" *She says to Jonathan without turning her head*

*He gets to the side door on the building and opens the door. Rosso wonders into the dark space before finding the light switch on the wall adjacent from him. As the space begins to light up he turn around and is astonished at what he sees.*

*he thinks to him self*

"Elexis and Jonathan we're talking about some kind of heist in the car."

*he looks up at the massive figure in front of him and continues to think to himself*

"I know I'm not the type to get into trouble but these last few days have actually been fun and exciting. This shit beats sitting in an office writing checks"

*he walks around the partially covered figure still in awe*

"Jonathan seems like more of the the team muscle, he handles the guns. Elexis is the like the head/team support and Kevin is the strategic one. If that's all true, that means I'm the resourceful one. Elexis had some kind of sheet with something about $2,000,000. If they are planning to steel that kind of money there's only one place around here that I know of that holds anywhere close to that amount."

*Rosso leans back against a wall still looking up at the figure*

"if they are planning on hitting where I think... This could be very useful in escape"

*he quickly gets up and looks out the door he entered through. He sees Elexis and Jonathab laying on the pool chairs reclined. He walks over to the both of them towering over them*

"Hey, by any chance is the place y'all plan to hit have an ocean front view?" *he says cautiously hoping they don't freak out that he knows*

*Kevin sits up and takes off his sunglasses*

"A heist? Nobody has said anything about a heist to me"

*Kevin looks at Elexis*

"If you have something to tell me, now is the time"

*Elexis crunches her neck left and right*

"I have a team waiting for some cars to get ready. Jonathan should be taking care of 'em. The boys going to hit the central bank, cause a huge ruckus and riot to break out. They're making an escape in rally cars wrapped in kevlar and AR500 armor plates, the part that me, you and Jona are doing is just slowing down the pursuit. You are going to wait in an 18-wheeler near the harbor for me and Jona to arrive. If you've seen Knight Rider.. pretty much the same way."

*She sips her drink, and stretches her slim legs, and arches her back- braking loose any crunches that have been bothering her*

*Rosso appears next to the pool, making a statement*

"It's quite near to the harbor, yeah.. why?"

*Jonathan is sat on the pool side lounge chair, playing with the two ends of the handcuffs still on his hands but cut apart*

*He sits there wondering if this heist is a good idea for him. A couple of hours ago he was on death row and now a free man but he knows that if hes caught hes going strait back*

"Whats the pay for this job?" He asks around.

*Wind drifts down through the yard, pushing Elexis into an uncontrolled sail*

"SHITSHITSHIT" *She cries out*

*She uses all the breath in her lungs to make counter-wind with her mouth, puffing away from the direction she wants to go.*

*She is brought back into a time when the Soviet Union attempted to make a circular boat with a cannon on it. The boat started drifting around aimlessly and it was hard to control.*

"Someone stop this fucking thing!" *She chuckles cutely*

*Eventually she falls into the water, dropping the glass into the depths of the 2 meter deep pool. She swims up and climbs out of the water, flicking her hair back in the fasion of a shampoo commercial*

"One million comes to us, the rest goes to the team. 50-50 in other words. So we can distribute the money between ourselves.."

*She does some ~craaaaazy~ math in her head (dividing 1,000,000 by 4) while rubbing the water out of her eyes.*

"250k for each of us" *She looks up to reveal her eyes are eerily red from the chlorine*

"Well my garage is getting quite low on cars" He chuckles, knowing he has way too many cars "Im in"

*He gets up from his poolside seat and gets himself a pepsi max from the fridge*

"Hey Rosso, i dont suppose you have any spare clothes that would fit me? I dont feel like running around in my underwear all day"

*Jonathan finishes his pepsi and is about to get another when e realizes there are not many drinks left*

"You know what, im going to pick up some more booze" He says walking off into the house.

*Jonathan walks into Rosso's bedroom and takes some clothes of his choice, dressing up in a pair of jeans, a red check shirt and to cover his identity, a big fur jacket, a pair of aviators and a low worn baseball cap*

*Jonathan walks out to the pool looking ready for a polar expedition*

"Anybody want anything from the shop?"

*Shortly after, he picks up the keys to the Suburban and leaves for the local shop. A couple of police cars pass him on the way but do not stop him*

*He reaches the shop and puts everything in a basket. He slowly walks up to the counter and places everything on the counter*

*The woman behind the counter just sits there*

"Anytime soon lady, i aint got all day"

*Jonathan is picking out some money from his wallet when the woman pulls a gun and a badge on him*

"Jonathan Taylor, you are under arrest" She yells.

*Soon after an FBI HRT squad bursts through the doors yelling at him to lay on the floor*

*Jonathan lays flat on the ground and thinks to himself how on earth they knew he was around here*

*He is handcuffed and put in the back of a police van where he was taken to a prison to be put back onto death row...then again he never left death row*

*Kevin begins to look extremely angry*

"Your telling me that you took a job this big without consulting me. If I am honest here, this is nothing less of fucking suicide attempt by the people going into that bank, there have been at least five attempts at taking the central bank, and in all but one case the people who went inside where gunned down as soon as they walked out. Before I would even come close to accepting a job like this, I need to meet the person behind all of this, not to mention you want to use my head mechanic as a distraction driver, the same mechanic that I am actually very confused as to why he was let out considering he is still wanted for murder in the UK."

*Kevin begins to pace around the pool*  

*Elexis cracks a smile at Kevin, she looks over her sun glasses and chuckles*

"Kevin, Kevin.. you're already looking at the person who put the plan together. Consulting with everyone would just ruin the surprise. For the prison thing.. yeah, that's a surprise in itself. Don't know how that happened." *She lies to her group leader, keeping the info to a minimum in case of an ambush or arrest*

"The two guys blowing up the bank takes less than 40 seconds. Putting a USB chord into a random computer and randomly smashing buttons into hackertyper is convincing enough that even the rich guys and gals there won't even notice. It's all a play. The actual money is a simple transfer to a bank account in China and then to us. We'll get it in cash by the harbor and add it into our bank accounts as time passes as a job bonus."

*Elexis stands up with water dripping from her body and starts walking to the house*

"You don't have to worry about a thing if you don't want in and keep your mouth shut. But if you're in.." *She stops, pushing her fingers through her hair* "250k is yours"

*She disappears into the house and into the shower, feeling kind of tipsy from the cider*

*She's standing under the hot water raining down on her body. She feels fatigued and sits down against the wall, rubbing her skin clean. She feels so tired that she falls asleep*

*Jonathan found himself inside the same death row coveralls as earlier with the addition of 'solitary inmate' on the back. He was sat in a small interrogation room within the max sec prison of Identity*

*A large bald guy was pacing around the room asking him questions. Jonathan had handcuffs on and shackles on his feet. It appears that he had already been beaten, supposedly by the police*

"Cmon Jonathan, all you gotta do is tell us the truth and we might even consider dropping you out of death row"

"Well I want to know how one earth you knew where to get me from" Jonathan replies.

"Well let's just say that one of your little 'buddies' helped us"

*Jonathan was worried now. Did one of his friends rat him out? Rosso? Elexis? Fuck! Was it Kevin?*

"But you won't be seeing much of him anymore. He stays here in witness protection and from where you'll be spending your life. You'll never be seeing anyone in here!" The FBI agent continues.

"That little bastard! Mark my words, soon you'll have one inmate less to look after!" Jonathan screams fidgeting around in his cuffs.

*Soon after Jonathan was taken out of the room and put into a temporary holding cell with 3 other inmates,. 2 of them from max sec and the other from low sec*

Edited by Herzog

*Before Rosso says anything Elexis gets up and goes inside. He stands for a minute still in thought and then walks after her. He gets in to the house looking around to see if he can pin point location. He casually walk about the house and the starts towards his room. As he walks by he hears the shower running down the hall from him*

"she must be in there" *he whispers to himself*

*He turns and walks to her bedroom door. It's cracked open just a bit so he pokes his head in. Looking around he sees no Elexis but still hears the water. He slowly enters the bedroom and sees papers all over the bed. He quietly looks over them and sees a grey scale picture of the JP Morgan Central Bank and various interior pictures.

"fuck, that's where my deposits are."

*he sees a piece of lined paper with a list of items. He carefully reads through them and whispers them to himself*

"wait a second, they aren't doing a typical cash grab.... They're planning on doing a cash wipe. They're going to siphon cash out of the deposits. That's more than $2,000,000"

*he steps back in serious thought and then looks over at the bathroom door. He slowly walks over the bathroom and peaks in*

"hello?...."

*he waits and gets no answer. He walks in and looks over toward the shower*

"either she in there or somebody owes me money for that water"

*he creeps toward the shower and then turns the corner. To his relief and surprise, Elexis is there abut asleep. Her head resting against the wall and the water still running. He steps forward and reaches into the shower and turn the water off. He then backs up and knocks on the shower wall saying Elexis's name*

*Elexis was in ecstasy in her dream about simpler times. The hot water holds her like a warm blanket in the dead of winter.*

*She is jumped up by Rosso's knocks and is now awake, her skin burning.*

"Yes?" She calls out

"Hey, sorry for walking in on your little shower slumber time but I have something to show you"

*he turn and reaches for a cupboard. He opens it and grabs a dark red towel, then tosses it at Elexis*

*Elexis turns off the water and grabs the towel, rubbing her body off the droplets until her skin is damp. She pulls the towel around and steps out, feeling for grip under her soles. She grabs another towel off the rack and dries her hair before following Rosso into a very sketchy chamber. Until reality hit her she was too far inside. This girl is going to end up getting raped in a basement if this continues*

"Where are we going?" *She asks him with doubt in her voice*

*Elexis manages to stay calm, since she knows what to expect and knows how to fight back. It's not like she hasn't been taken advantage of before*

*he looks back at her in the towels*

"you know you could've put some clothes on. But anyway just follow"

*he leads Elsxis out across the back yard and down to the build at the waters edge. They reach the door and then Rosso turns to Elexis*

"are you ready?"

*Elexis runs back to the bathroom and comes back a few minutes dressed in a night gown and spandex with woolen socks.*

"I'm ready.." *She thinks for a second* "But not for anything that might completely dismantle any sanity I have recovered over the years"

*he sees Elexis run off and then come back in a gown.*

"uh... the gow..." *his heart begins to pound and a tear begins to form but he hold it back*

"ok alright"

*he turns and opens the door and turns on the light to reveal the massive VanDutch 55 yacht sitting there.*

"THIS! This we can use for the heist as a getaway"

*Elexis wonders why need a boat if she's planning to stay in the city*

"A boat?" *Her mind lingers for a minute* "Why do we need a boat for a getaway? It's not like we're leaving the city"

*She does a walk around, inspecting the quality of the boat. It looks clean, like it's been wrapped under covers for a long time*

"What engine does it have? 900 horses?"