JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*Multiple days have passed and Elexis is paying the kids for jobs herself. The boys already increased horsepower, traction control, other racing factors on multiple street racer's vehicles. Eddie sees the boys are a bit happier after being taken care by Elexis. Eddie's wife doesn't seem that happy about it though.*

*Eddie's wife believes he is having an affair with her or is getting won over by handing out cash to the boys since the 17 year olds only wore DC or adidas from a thrift shop a week ago, but now they are waiting for a delivery of Rick Owens shoes, hoodies, rims for their shared 2008 Honda Accord*

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.485ff93163652f80

*Elexis agrees to confront Eddie's wife herself, since he is only seen as a liar now.*

*She hangs out near the store where Eddie's wife works, sitting on her Porsche's hood, coat on, hands in pockets. As the clock strikes 11PM, she exits, tucking on her coat, a large back under her arm.*

*Elexis stands up from the hood and faces her. The Porsche still lit up with engine idling, and body rattling from the sub-woofer*

*Elexis calls out and beckons her. She looks at Eddies wife- Stacy, Hawaii'an heritage, a receptionist- approach with a brow raised*

"What do you want?" *Stacy boasts*

"What makes you think me and Eddie have something between us?"

"You.. you're the woman from the showroom?"

"Eddie has said that you're not acting like yourself lately. Your boys were depressed and felt abandoned for years."

"You know nothing of them."

"Did you know that while you banned them from playing computer games, they were out and bullied by gangs?"

*Stacy grunts*

*Elexis explains-* "Eddie is a police officer and you work at the reception desk at the hospital. I've seen you multiple times and I've even had a nice conversation with you, which made us like best friends. Now you think I would try to get with a guy who is 20 years older than me? I'm strictly helping out Peter and Jay to make sure they don't go into gangs or get themselves killed."

*Elexis sighs* "I understand what it's like to be jealous. You can't sleep, you have a reoccurring thought of your partner running off with someone else. I'm like that aswell. You only imagine it, but it's a trauma for me. Showing my face to you should be conformation enough that I'm helping out your kids, not sleeping with them or your husband."

*She walks to the driver's door and opens it*

*Stacy calls out* "Why are you helping them? Peter and Jay?"

*Elexis stops, looks up at her in the eye.* "There's just something in them that warns me about them going down the same life I did." *She takes a breath, almost crying* "Hug Eddie when you go home, and tell him you love him more than anything in the world... Same do to your kids."

*She sits in the car and races off into the street lights..*

*As Elexis approaches some traffic lights, Michael and some of the club members roll up next to her and stop at the traffic lights. He turns and looks at her, he knocks on the driver side window of the car, wishing to speak with her. He is wearing a new bandanna with the lower jaw of a skull on it. He looks like the sort of person you would lock your doors at at this time of night*

((Awaiting @SilberDrachen893's response))

Edited by Herzog

*Kevin gets back to the BMW where everyone is waiting for him to arrive*

"So, I take it that you guys have a upper number for me then"

"We believe that if you wait for 9 to 10 thousand revs, you are going to be getting the most power each gear, and with the seven speed gearbox you have, I don't think you will be left wanting as far as keeping on the power"

"Alright, lets get back to testing then"

*After driving, and running test for several hours, everyone is taking a short break. Kevin pulls out his phone and checks his email*

"We have the course selected, and it is going to be Wednesday"

"So we have a day and a half for you to get this figured out"

"Exactly, I am feeling good about my shift times, I think it is time for me to practice getting off the line perfect, depending on what he is bringing to the table, that could be the deciding factor"

*Kevin gets back in the car, turns it on, and begins to practice getting the car off the line, up to the first gear change. As the sun starts to go down Kevin parks the car again*

"I am defiantly running low on fuel by now, but I am feeling good about this, lets go get her refueled, then lets run some laps of the track"

*After stopping at a gas station and refueling, the group of them arrive at the start point*

"He actually challenged you on this route"

"I sent him some choices, it is not his fault he chose this one, there is no way he knows about my racing, he wouldn't have challenged me"

*After spending a few hours driving the route, Kevin pulls back into the makeshift pit that has been set up*

"I am an idiot"

*Kevin turns to his mechanic*

"Do we still have that carbon fiber trunk lid that guy ordered just before he was busted"

"I think so"

"Alright, lets call it a night. I'm going to head back to the shop and swap out the trunk lids, then tomorrow we are going to get the timing perfected. Then tomorrow night, we will swap the tires for the fresh ones I have sitting at the shop. So go home and rest up the lot of you"

*Kevin heads back to the shop where he gets to work putting the new trunk lid on, and swapping the spoiler over. Once he is done, he heads home where he eats a late dinner before heading to bed*

*Elexis looks left to find an insurgent on a V8 crotch rocket knocking on her window.*

*She lowers the window to a small gap between the glass and frame*

*Just her expression on her face is enough of a greeting, needing no words.*

((Waiting for @Herzog reply))

*Michael's eyes are all that can be seen of his face and they give a plain expression towards Elexis*

"Good evening sweetheart. I had a chat with your boss. If you want to make some quick and easy cash, you'll be here at 1900 hours on Wednesday" Michael says, handing over the address of his warehouse at the harbor.

*He leaves no time for explanation as the lights go green and he makes a left turn towards his clubhouse*

Edited by Herzog

*Elexis takes the paper pushed through the gap. She wonders where does this man keep all these papers and business cards. He must be his own secretary.*

*She launches her car once the bikers move out of the way.*

*The Porsche goes 'BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT BRAPAPAPAPAPAPA'*

• Like 2

*Finally arriving back at the home Rosso parks into the garage and gets out of the car. Katrina gets up and casually walks into the house and vanishes around the corner. Rosso not hungry, walks upstairs to his room. He walks into the bathroom, takes a nice long shower, and lays out on his bead falling asleep.*

---Tuesday---

*Rosso wakes up in his bed and gets up to go freshen up a bit in the bathroom. He washes his faces and begins to brush his teeth as he begins to walk towards the desk in his room. As he leaves the bathroom, he here's a voice say his name*

"Rosso?"

*startled, he whips around to see Katrina standing at his door way* "

"tha fuck... what the hell. Yeah whats up?"

"Sorry if i scared you *she giggles* but what are we doing today? We finished the car so what now?"

"Well i guess you can go home if you want. We got the car finished yeah but i got to go practice on the route to make sure i have a chance since hes some kind of race god" *he says sarcastically* 

"Alrighty Rosso, whatever you say. And I think ill stay a little longer." *she walks down the hall into a bedroom*

*Rosso continues to get dressed and can't help to think about the race. He then goes downstairs and calls for Katrina. She quickly comes downstairs in the same crop top and sweat pants and goes out to the garage. Rosso follows and gets in the Porsche. As he closes the drivers side door he hears Katrina's 240sx fire up with a small crack and pop.573cd6dea070f_sstp-1212-011996-nissan-24*Rosso looks behind him with a smile and fires up the Porsche. Backing out after Katrina he takes off down the street towards the race route with Katrina following from behind. After a good 45 minutes of cruising the highways they arrive at the beginning of the race route. Rosso lines up and sees Katrina pull up beside him. She rolls down the window and gives Rosso a nod and a smile. Getting the message he rolls up his window and waits for the light to turn green. He revs the engine and hold it at 7,500rpm to lets the boost build. 15 seconds pass and then the light turns green. Both Katrina and Rosso take off down the road. Rosso on the strait starts to leave Katrina in the dust. As they come up to corners Rosso holds flat around them and maintains grip. Thinking he has her beat he all of sudden sees Katrina drift around him in the corner. Rosso laughs and continues on. He then catches up and passes her right as he comes to a round about. Confident, Rosso enters the the round about and initiates into a modest drift and exits flawlessly. He finally gets to the last stretch of the course on the abandoned runway and passes the faded spray painted line. As he is slowing down he can see Katrina just passing the line a good 6 to 7 seconds after him. After the little fun race they both get out and laugh about the whole thing*

"Holy shit Rosso your actually good. Your not the stereotypical cocky business man who thinks he knows it all. Your actually a really good driver. You might have a chance after all" *she applauded*

*Rosso leaning against his car smiling* 

"haha, thanks and your not bad yourself. You drifted right in around me on a lot of the corners. I had no idea you could drift like that. Wow"

"Yeah, but your car on the straits... Phew damn. The is no keeping up. It's like a ghost. It's there one moment and gone the next."

"and you a snake sliding around them curves with ease."

*Rosso walks over to Katrina's car*

"what are you running under there?" *he says curiously*

*Katrina walks around to the hood and opens it up revealing the massive turbo and good exhaust set up.*

"It's nothing to crazy. Just a Garrett GT3076R Turbo, some new cams gears and shafts, forged piston heads and rods, ram-air filter, new flywheel and clutch and the inter cooler. With all that I'm sitting at 427hp. So it's not bad."

"Well damn girl. Well done.*Rosso says as he looks around*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin wakes up at 730am, showers, eats some breakfast, and heads down to the Underground chop shop. He arrives at 9am, and begins doing system checks on the engine to make sure that it is still running properly. Once he is satisfied, he gives his mechanic a call*

"Hey man, don't worry about coming down later today, I think that the car is running damn near perfect right now, I am just going to be working on hitting the last few apexes just right"

*Kevin hangs up, and takes the car outside. As he is driving towards the course, he hits a long strait stretch*

"I mean, it would be a insult for me not to do it"

*As the light turns green, the M3 takes off like a cheetah on high on coke, hitting the 100 km/h mark in just over 3 seconds, hitting the 200 km/h mark a little over 6 seconds later. With a corner rapidly approaching, Kevin starts to apply the brakes, rapidly slowing the car back down to 100, when he hits the corner, the car staying in shape, no hint of under-steer, with only the tiniest hint of over-steer. Kevin starts taking large deep breaths as he slows the car back down to the speed limit*

"Okay, so she can hit corners with a bit more speed than I was expecting"

*Kevin pulls into a diner and decides to get some lunch while he calms down a bit more, and after eating, he heads off to the race course where he begins to drive through the course slowly, talking his-self through each stage of the race, and what he will be doing at each part. As he rounds the last corner he says*

"I should be coming out at over 100, I will hit the strait, hammer down. If he is anywhere close to me, I hit the nitrous around here, I should be hitting the finish line at over 200 with the nitrous, if not, around 160. I got this"

*Kevin heads back to the start, and begins to practice his launch, as well as hitting the apex's of the corners, after practicing for several hours, he refuels the car, and heads back to the garage. Once there he lifts the car off the ground be a few feet, removes the rims, and takes the old tires off, replacing them with a fresh set, before putting the rims back on the car, and closing the shop up for the night. He heads home, has a late dinner, and heads to bed early*     

*Katrina looks at Rosso with a smile* 

"Race ya home"

"Challenge accepted young'in" *Rosso says*

*They both quickly get back to their cars and take off. It's 7:30pm. Once back at the house Rosso goes out back, grabs a beer and lays back reclined on one of the pool chairs with his laptop. Taking periodic sips of the beer he browses the inter-webs. Katrina comes up from behind him and wraps her arms around him and putting her head over his shoulder.*

"Whatcha doin" *she says*

*rosso glances to his left*

"nothing really, just bored, thought I'd find something in the Internet to entertain me."

"right right"

*She walks around the chair in front of him. Rosso looks up and sees Katrina short black nike shorts and purple bikini top. Him trying to focus on the computer can't help but to look her from head to toe and stare.*

"Well damn K, the past couple of years have been real good to you." *he says laughing with a grin*

*she looks at Rosso with a cheeky smile*

"You like what you see...?" *pauses* "well to bad, you can't have what you can't catch" *referencing the race home*

*rosso with a grin and in a low voice* "that's cold"

*Katrina giggles and winks*

*Rosso laughing* "oh, you think you got jokes."

*He gets up and pushes her into the pool. Thinking he won, Rosso stands at the edge laughing. Swimming back up, Katrina reaches and grabs Rosso by the ankle and pulls him into the pool. Him swimming back up*

"alright you win you win" *he laughs*

*After about and hour messing around in the pool, Rosso gets out and goes inside. He goes upstairs to his room and begins to shower. Katrina goes up and does the same. Rosso gets out of the shower and drys up. He goes into the closet and grabs a pair of black basketball shorts. He puts them on and lays out on his bed as he turns the TV on. Sitting up on the bed he pulls his phone out and checks a couple of emails. Katrina suddenly appears at his doorway wearing a red oversized Ferrari T-shirt and black Victoria Secret panties.*

*thinking to himself* "fucking hell, I won't get anything done with her around here"

*She walks in totally disregarding privacy and lays down on her chest facing him.*

*Rosso puts his phone down* "So I guess privacy doesn't exist with you?"

*looks up at him* "With you, ha, no. I know I can just prance on in anytime and you couldn't stay mad"

*Rosso knowing it's true quickly changes the subject*

"So what's up K?"

"nothing I'm just bored and wanted some company. Plus I don't understand how you live in this massive home by yourself. Like don't you have a dog or cat or something?"

*looking at her with a small smile "if I did they would get lost in the house. And I don't know. I just kind of don't think about it to much. Now that you said something it's actually kind of sad. Thanks." *the smile slowly fades away*

"don't worry Rossy, you'll be fine" *she says as she sits up and gives Rosso a kiss. They both fall back and the night goes on."

---Wednesday(race day)---

*Rosso wakes up next to Katrina both naked. He gets up tired and tries to quietly make his way toward the bathroom. He stomps his toe on the bathroom door frame and trips and falls with a thud*

Edited by DeFalt

*After she got home, she called Eddie to tell him about the talk with his wife. He confirms that once she got back from the store, she went into a monologue about what she seeks to accomplish with her family. It was a nice night and Eddie is grateful for Elexis' actions. He himself was smoking a cigar on his porch as Stacy was cooking a meal for the whole family.*

*The next morning she hits by the showroom for a client interested in a Lexus LFA Nurburgring Edition, costing $465,000. They take the car for a test drive and drop by a fast food drive-in for cups of coffee. The client clearly has a good funny bone when it comes to serious and expensive deals. He also buys one for Elexis.*

*She ends up making the sale.*

*She has so much time now to chill around. Just taking care of some notice emails of overdue payments on two vehicles. One Maserati Ghibli and one Ferrari Testarossa. Other than that just drink coffee, chill around the offices.*

*The boys are back in school and more popular now than they were before.*

*She is ready to head back home, realizing she had a paper given by a strange biker last night.*

*She heads home, showers, hangs around until the time comes, changes clothes, heads out to the address.*

*It's a warehouse near the harbor. Looks run down, minor graffiti, window or two broken, beer bottles infront of the office. She sits and waits in her Porsche with the engine off and looks for any activity or the guy from yesterday.*

((waiting for @Herzog reply))

• Like 1

*Without Elexis noticing, Michael appears at the window of her Porsche and knocks on it. He is still wearing his helmet and bandanna on with a pair of tinted aviators, even though it is getting quite dark*

"Your times come" He says, his voice being muffled by his bandanna and the closed car window "Follow me if you will" He says before he starts to walk towards a side door of the warehouse.

*He opens the door and keeps it open for Elexis. As he waits for Elexis to arrive in the warehouse, he calls Kevin. It comes up as a no caller ID*

"Hey man...what the fuck happened to my second driver! Im gonna need you to send someone down asap!" He quickly hangs up after giving the message to Kevin.

((Awaiting response from @Dekan & @SilberDrachen893))

*Kevin wakes up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing at 8am, the morning of the race. He gets out of bed, goes into the kitchen and makes his-self a breakfast sandwich, takes a shower, and heads down to the shop to make the prepare for the night. Once he arrives, several of the mechanics that work for him are already there loading the rolling road onto a trailer*

"I see everyone got started before I got here"

"We figured the more time we have to get everything set up, the better"

"Good call"

*Kevin heads inside of the shop to do the final checks on the car, making sure that everything is in proper shape, before he heads into the office, and comes out holding several cans of spray paint. He heads back outside to check on the progress everyone else has made so far, and helps with securing the dyno to the trailer. Once that is done, a second truck with a trailer is backed up to the entrance of the garage, where the BMW is loaded onto the trailer. Once everything is secured, the small convoy of vehicles move to the race location. Once there, Kevin's car is unloaded first, followed by the rolling road, set up to the side of the start line. Once the dyno is set up, Kevin sends most of the mechanics home, and calls some of his drivers, and racers*

"Get down to the abandoned warehouse on 10th and Orchard, I have a race that needs to be set up"

*Once his people start to arrive, Kevin directs them to set up everything, such as painting the start and the finish lines. A few hours pass, and as race time draws near, spectators begin to show up. Kevin notices a old Porsche 911 driving up slowly, with the engine sounding highly tuned*

"And so he arrives"

*Kevin leans on the hood of his car sipping a can of monster, as his phone rings in the cab of his truck, unheard over the music playing. Spectators are mostly around the finish line, with some on the last strait stretch, and a brave few in the corners*     

*Katrina wakes up due to Rosso's clumsiness. Rosso gets up and runs into the bathroom excited but in pain. He takes a quick shower and gets dressed. Katrina follows and they both leave the bathroom and go downstairs. In a rush Rosso gets to his Porsche and fires it up. Katrina knowing exactly what day it is follows and runs outside to her 240sx. They both back out and head towards the location.*

*They arrive at the warehouse. Katrina turn off and parks in the warehouse somewhere. Looking around he sees cars parked everywhere and music playing. He looks to his left and he's driving through the crowd and sees Kevin leaning against the hood of a BMW and him on his phone. He rolls up next to Kevin's car and cuts the engine. He gets out, closes the door, and leans against the drivers side door*

"Hey! I'm here. This is pretty impressive what you put together here. Are all these people here to watch us? If so this must be a rare thing someone calls you out?"

((awaiting response @Dekan))

"Happens more than you might expect, people thinking that they can beat the king"

*Kevin drinks the last bit of monster before tossing the empty can into the bed of his truck*

"This is the first time in a while I will admit. Right, I have my shops dyno right over there"

*Kevin points at the rolling road set up*

"So what do you say we test both of these cars, make sure no one has gone over, then lets get to racing"

*puts both hands in his pockets*

"alright, but just an FYI, I'm not like those other guys. I'm no push over." 

*Rosso turns and gets into his car. The flat-6 roars as is draws a crowd. He slowly drives up the ramp to the dyno and stops. He gets out and steps down to let the mechanics secure the car. He then gets back in and puts the car into neutral. He then gets a thumbs up by one of the mechanics and begins to shift through the gears. Once in 6th gear he gives the car gas and revs up to the 9,500rpm redline. The car turns into a flamethrower as 1ft flames and numerous cracks and pops coming from the exhaust. He looks over and the computer screen read 598hp and 503lb/ft. He sees Kevin standing to the left of the dyno look up at him nodding his head. Once unstrapped Rosso shifts into reverse and gently rolls off the dyno. He gets out of the Porsche and walks over to Kevin.*

"Your turn big shot"

*Kevin drives his M3 onto the dyno and runs the test, reading 593 hp, with 515 ft-lbs of torque. Kevin backs it off and gets it into position, before stepping out and approaching Rosso*

"I will say this, the people I race, usually do away with the theatrics, after all, weight is just as, if not more important than raw power. And remember, until that flag drops, no one will hold it against you to back out"

*Rosso lets out a little laugh and looks back at his car*

"Theatrics? It's not a storm without the lightning bud and You don't need to worry about me backing out. I got no worries. If I loose I loose but it won't come easy. Keep in mind im not your stereotypical know it all business shmuck. That car is just as stripped as your Beamer over there."

*He turns and starts to walk back to his car with his hand in his pockets.*

"Stereotypes are dangerous" *he says as he continues to walk to his car.*

*He gets in the car and starts it up ready for the race. Katrina appears at Rosso's driver side window and pokes her head into the car.*

"Alright Rosso listen, I'v seen Kevin race. He's not just some glorified punk. You may be good and the best I've seen but he's a tricky one. Not only does he know these roads better than anyone else but he tends to get a bit aggressive so be careful. There aren't any rules other than follow the course and minimal vehicle contact. Other than that your its all up to you. If your crash it's to bad, if you get arrested it's to bad. The roads aren't blocked off execpt for a few discreet areas so there will be traffic. Do you understand what I saying to you Rosso?"

"Yeah yeah I got. I've done this before. I did this kind of shit a lot when I was in college. Those were the times I basically became invisible where no one not even you could contact me. During those times I was out doing this so I got it."

*Katrina surprised* "al... Alright. Remember no contact and stay on course. *she kisses him and runs back and joins the crowd*

*Kevin sits behind the wheel of his car, tuning out the sound of the crowd, of the music, and of the two cars sat next to each-other on the line, visualizing each step of the race. Visualizing each gear change, and each corner. He snaps back into reality as the starter walks inbetween the two cars. The starter counts down from three, dropping the flag, and before it hits the ground, the two cars launch off the line. The lighter M3 getting a slightly better start, but the Porsche takes a early lead due to the anti-lag system. As the BMW's larger turbo finishes spooling up, the lighter car catches, then gains a small lead on the Porsche, going into the first corner, with the BMW gaining a larger lead through it. As the two cars hit the straight after, the Porsche re-takes the lead. The lead is exchanged throughout the entire race, with the BMW able to overtake on the longer straits, and through the corners, but the Porsche getting more power down low allows for an advantage immediately following the turns, and through the shorter straights. As the two cars exit the final fast corner, the two of them are neck and neck, but the Porsche begins to pull slightly ahead to Kevin's amazement as he looks at his speedo reading 145 km/h, and with the final straight rapidly getting shorter, Kevin reaches down and hits the button for the NOS he had installed, launching the lighter, newer car past the Porsche, and crossing the finish line a single car length in-front at over 220 km/h. Kevin Brings the BMW to a stop several hundred meters further down the road, turns the car around and comes to a stop in the middle of a growing cheering crowd. Kevin opens the door and steps out, pulling a pack of cigarettes out of his jeans and lights one. He as he starts to walk towards Rosso's Porsche, Jack intercepts him* 

"We have a issue, Rick was in a car wreck this morning, he was t-boned, and is in a coma right now"

"You have to be fucking kidding me, he was supposed to be doing a job tonight, fuck. Thanks for letting me know, make sure that the others know so they can visit him in the hospital"

*Kevin walks up to Rosso*

"I gotta say, you did better than I thought. If you actually have a anti-lag system in there like I think you do, I would suggest getting it out of there before you blow your engine, hell, when I have the time to I am going to do a total engine rebuild. All that aside, if you are interested, I can always use more drivers who have a decent head on there shoulders, so if you are bored of being a boring old business man, just let me know and I almost always have work available to those who want it, and don't mind risking some serious jail time"             

*Rosso having enjoyed the race shakes Kavin's hand*

"Thanks, and don't worry everything in that flat-6 is forged titanium and steel. nothing's going to break. And an old business man, ha, I'm 28, but yeah I'll defiantly  hit you up if you need anything."

Edited by DeFalt

"If that's true, then you really want to get that thing out, when it fails, and it will, that will cost you a small fortune. Besides, you would be better off using that as a show car. And I wasn't calling you old, but now that I know your age"

*One of Kevin's street captains walk up and congratulate him on winning the race, pulling him into a bro hug before giving him a monster and walking off*

"Thanks man"

*Kevin holds up the drink, then turns back to Rosso*

"One of my drivers where in a accident earlier today, so I have a job that needs to get done, it will pay good if you are interested I will drive you over to where the pick up point is" 

*Rosso wandering why he's so against anti-lag* "Alright man whatever you say"

"I think I'll drive there if you don't mind. I could only imagine that you want to drive me because my car screams for attention but I got quiet covered."

*He walks Kevin closer to his car and paints at the dash*

"Right there, the first switch, is the toggle on and off switch for the anti-lag system. And then the blue switch beside it controls the exhaust valves. Up for loud and down for quiet. So no constant wrecking of the engine, only when I need to" *he laughs*

"But yeah, I'll take it. And no pay is required. I just like the rush."

*Katrina walks up and hugs Rosso.*

"Holy shit you were so close. Never seen someone that close to actually beating him. You did great"

"yeah well the night isn't over. I got something important to do."

*her sensing the seriousness in Rosso's voice* "oh no, Rosso what are you up too? I know that tone. Last time I heard that tone you almost died doing something stupid, and if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here. So whatever it is I'm coming to check this out."

*Rosso a bit annoyed* "No your not. And I can't tell you what it is. Just relax and chill out. Your not going."

*Katrina starts to walk off* "really? Try and stop me." *she disappears into the crowd*

*Rosso looks back to Kevin.*

"Alright let's go, quickly so she can't follow" *he says as he gets into his Porsche flipping all the switches down*

Edited by DeFalt

*Kevin turns and heads towards his truck, tossing the keys to the M3 over to his head mechanic, while he thinks back to the countless hours he spent rebuilding rally car engines after they where involved in a race. He hops in the cab of his truck, and just as he is about to set off he notices a missed call on his phone. As he sets off, making sure that Rosso is following him, he plays the message*

"Who does this guy think he is"

*As Kevin pulls up to warehouse at the harbor that Rick had told him was the meeting point, he reaches into the glove box and pulls out his custom 1911, checks that it is loaded, and stuffs it into his waistband before hopping out of the truck. Once Rosso gets out of his car, they walk into the warehouse. Once inside, Kevin ignores Michael and walks up to Elexis*

"I have some bad news, Rick was in a fairly major accident earlier today, all I really know is that he was t-boned, and is in a coma right now"

*Kevin then turns to Michael*

"Before anything else happens, you need to realize something, I do not work for you, my drivers do not work for you. I am willing to work with you, if you figure that out. I will hold up my end of this bargain, but if you cannot accept that, then I guess you will have to risk getting busted yourself, because I am the only person on this island who would ever consider working with you. I would also suggest getting a fucking listed phone number, because I am not just at your beck and call, and I will just ignore any unlisted numbers that call me, do you understand me"  

• Like 1

*Michael gives off a shocked face under his bandanna*

"Heres how it goes...your drivers, they're mine until im done with them. Once these enters there pockets at the end of the run...then i dont need em" He says pulling out two rolls of $100,000 "Until then...they are mine....dont like it....then disappear" He says pocketing the money again.

*He turns and faces the crates of guns*

"Remember this....i can make you disappear" He looks around at the Underground team again "and no one would notice"

*He pauses*

"Now. Shall we do some business. Its 100k for all of you for a simple....trip to the shops, shall we call it"

*Rosso looks to Michael and Kevin.*

"Alright then. The cars we came here in aren't going to cut it. Those crates are to big. I got a couple of G65's we can use."

*Rosso pulls out his phone and calls up his dealership. The phone rings but no one answers.* 

"Come on, of course" *he whispers to himself."

*He then steps back as Kevin and Micheal are talking and calls Katrina.*

"K, I need you to got to my dealership and load 3 of the 4 G65 AMG's on to a truck and bring them to me ASAP"

*her concerned* "Alright whatever I'll be there in 20 minutes."

*Rosso hangs up the phone and rejoins the group. About 30 minutes pass and as Micheal is showing us what we will be carrying, the sound of a diesel truck engine can be heard out side the warehouse. Rosso looks over at Micheal as he sees him grab an AK and start walking toward the sound. Rosso follows and they both get out side to see a trailer with the G65's on it and Katrina hoping out the cap of the lifted truck. Micheal with his gun pointed at her sits quiet for the moment. Katrina walks over to Rosso and hits I'm on the shoulder.*

"Your working with him. Micheal? Your so fucking stupid. He's untrustworthy asshole with to much pride." *she says angrily*

*Rosso surprised* "wait wait wait, How do you know his name?"

*angry and partially shouting* "Because *pauses* because I worked with him doing inside shit when I was in prison for felony evading and eluding. He was basically like my guardian angel and the father I never had until he a deal went bad and everything I thought of him went out the window as he left me to handle his fuck up." 

*she turns to Michael shouting angrily* "You know your a real asshole you know that. *shouting louder* Do you know what those so called "mates" of yours did to me once you bailed...? Do you even know... Don't just stand there..., say something!" *her voice fades as she breaks into tears*

Edited by DeFalt