JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*Elexis is sleeping, dreaming, a nightmare.*

*She is sitting under a spotlight with a aqua hue. Around the light where she sits unable to move is a dark black mist. The paranoia is making her cry from the insane fear she is experiencing, she tries to punch and kick everything to wake up, but she can only wave her arms like a ragdoll being slightly pushed by a breeze. Her hits are like the soft kiss of a love partner. She can only hear strangers breathing too close for comfort. She is touched and groped by other worldly hands, more black faceless figures crawling up and out of the mist. One face appears in the corner of her eye, but she cannot look around. Her vision is stuck to her head like a piece of wood tied to a carcass with nails. Only when one of the hands move her head, she can see elsewhere. The figures start eating her up, she feels each and every inch of her skin being sucked into a black hole and her naked muscle bleeding and rubbing against the open air, stinging like an entire kilometer³ cube nest of wasps fucking their stingers into your fingertip.*

*A phone call finally wakes her up.*

*The sun is shining brightly through the wide window, heating the room up to 39 degrees C, which is over her normal body temperature. She takes off her blanket, she is sweaty, insanely smelly, bed sheets moist, her skin is red, and she's crying hysterically from the nightmare.*

*She takes a moment to calm down and breathe. At first she doesn't even realise the phone is going off with an unfamiliar number dancing on the screen.*

*Finally picking it up, she tries to talk professionally, but still sounds like she was raped 5 seconds ago.*

"H-hello?" 

"Hello, I'm Lucia Cartman from Auto24." *The woman's voice sounds scottish*

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"I was asked to search for a Lamborghini Veneno for a documentary film" *She pronounces 'film* like 'fil-lm,' cutting the L in half* " and I found one on your site. I was wondering do you still happen to have the car and can we lend it for a day?"

*Elexis takes a sudden breath related to her dizziness. She turns attention back to Lucia* "Yes, we have it."

"Great!" *Lucia cheers* "Can I drop by the showroom right now?"

*Elexis clears out the excessive tears in her eyes with blinking harder and rubbing her eyes* "I'm.. not at the showroom right now, but I'll be there in let's say.. two hours?"

"Yes, I'll come by then." *Lucia agrees and both end the call*

*Elexis throws the phone on the table, rests for a minute and proceeds to throw the bed sheets into the washer along with her underwear.*

*She washes, gets dressed and drives the BMW 7 back to the showroom.*

*Elexis pulls up and signs into her office, quickly scanning her makeup from the shiny 4K computer monitor. No issues, but eyes red like she's high from weed or been swimming in pure chlorine.*

*After browsing around the internet, watching videos from terrorist news reports to cats shouting profanities, a mysterious Hyundai i30 rolls up to the parking lot.*

*A pretty blonde girl in her early 20's wearing designer clothing walks into the showroom. Her long hair held together by a eternal shiny and chrome hair clip. Her heels tap loudly on the polished floor. She has a beige button-up coat, a black skirt, stockings don't even show any skin.*

*The blonde looks around the showroom awkwardly like a scene from 50-shades of grey. Elexis jumps out of her seat, and heads to the balcony.*

*Blondie is shocked by the glass door opening upstairs and she is frozen like a deer in headlights.*

*Elexis carefully descends the curved staircase and greets supposedly Lucia with a smile*

*They approach eachother and hold out their hands in close proximity.*

"Hello, I'm Elexis Karina, Representative of Prestige Motorsports."

*Lucia smiles to her* "Hello, I'm Lucia. I called."

*Elexis makes random chitchat with Lucia as they walk to the Veneno. Elexis finds herself eyeballing Lucia and biting her lip frequently, Luci seems to be doing the same vice-versa.*

*The Lamborghini Veneno sits in a separate spot in a climate controlled garage. The door is hard to open due to the different and colder air pressure.*

*Lucia walks around the car, Elexis gives out some basic information of the car*

"Lamborghini Veneno, built in Italy. It's one of their own designs as a part of the 'I design what I only fantasize about driving' mentality. Built out of only the best and purest materials found on the market. Lamborghini does not allow any mistakes with these kinds of vehicles. Not even a scratch in the wrong spot is acceptable for them. Usually bought only by UAE elites for 4.5 million and onward, and built only in the 5 to 8 unit range, it's a privilege and a once in a lifetime opportunity to even spot one on the street. Not even mentioning being let into the same room like we are right now."

*Lucia butts in on the monologue* "I haven't been interested in cars for a long time, but I start seeing the appeal."

"It doesn't matter what you drive or how expensive or exclusive it is. Cars are something that you have to love to enjoy."

"I did some research and thought it was just some bull from a video game, but this seems much more interesting than the drawn pictures on Google."

"I can see how to some it's like believing in aliens or the human reptiles, but this is here in the flesh. I first thought it was some 1000hp monster, but 740hp and accelerates like jumping off a bridge with a jetpack. Six-point-five liter V12, 7-speed automatic transmission."

*Lucia chuckles* "I'll just stick to my 1.6 liter diesel Hyundai."

"Did you just get your license?"

"Yeah, I'm 21, but been in driving school for 4 years. Life has been getting in the way often."

"I see." *She takes a breather, staring at the car.* "Everything good?" *She asks Lucia*

"Yes, paperwork!" *Luci reminds Elexis*

*Filling out the paperwork goes fine, printer has ink, no fades, paper is 100% authentic and signatures are both given*

*Lucia is trying to make more small talk with Elexis, evenknow they already agreed to the Veneno to be transported tomorrow morning.*

*It turns out Lucia lives on the same street as Elexis and they decide to carpool, since Elexis has used up her time with the BMW 7.*

*They end up having coffee at Elexis' condo. The conversation goes to deeper and darker topics by the minute.*

*Lucia works as an organizer for the Auto24 car sales site, which also sponsors a show called R-Gear, owns a race track near by, and is a huge player in the WRC events held four times a year for each season. Lucia herself is a college student studying law and wishes to become a finance advisor for huge corporations. Her family owns farmland back in Scotland, but she herself was more interested in city life than herding sheep for the rest of her life. The farming company is left to her brother Stan.*

*Elexis reveals her run-ins with different mafia groups and her lust for revenge on criminals. She explains her life story to Lucia, which ends up with Lucia hanging on to Elexis and caressing her with the biggest and warmest hug she's ever given to anyone else.*

*The girls spend the night together- watching movies, drinking sodas, ordering pizzas and trying out different looks. Eventually falling asleep in eachother's arms after their own private fashion and selfie show.*

*In the morning both are confused, but happy to have met*

*Lucia leaves for college and promises to hang out again sometime*

*After driving for several uneventful hours, Kevin directs Ryan down a road just outside of town. After driving down the road for a few minutes, they come up to a driveway with a locked gate, leading to a barn with some old rusted out cars scattered about. Kevin gets out and opens the gate. Once parked outside the barn, Kevin gets out again*

"Get the truck turned around, I'll open the doors up"

*Kevin walks over to the doors of the barn, and removes the padlock, and slides the doors open so Ryan can reverse inside. Once he is inside he steps out to help unload the pickup truck from the back of the ramp truck. Ryan takes a look around and is surprised at what is inside. The inside of the barn has been converted, so that most of the main floor has been converted into a garage, with a small bit at the far end set up as a living room, with stairs off to the right hand side*

"Holy shit man, this place is crazy"

"I know, it's where I go when I want to get away. Lets get this unloaded, then I can give you a quick tour"

*Once the two of them have the truck unloaded, Kevin takes Ryan to the upstairs area*

"A few years ago when I first started to get some money I found this place for cheap, so I bought it and did a renovation. Most of this floor was added onto what I am assuming was a hay loft"

*Upstairs there is a small bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen. The two of them head back downstairs, and as Ryan gets back into the ramp truck to leave, Kevin takes out his wallet and pulls out a wad of cash*

"This is a thanks for the help, and to make sure that you don't tell anyone about this place, aside from you no-one else knows about this place. If anyone asks where I am, just tell them I had some business to deal with out of town"

"Sounds good boss, see you around"

*Ryan takes off out of the converted barn, and Kevin closes the doors behind him. He heads up the stairs into the kitchen, and grabs a beer out of the fridge before heading back down to the main floor. He goes into the living room area and puts on some music. He then walks over to where the truck is parked, and goes over to a covered car. He pulls the cover off revealing a 1971 Plymouth Barracuda 440 Six Pack ((7.2L V8))*

"Just a little more work on tuning, and you will be blowing those fucking hot rods out of the water"

*Kevin walks over to a work bench with some parts for the Cuda neatly laid out, before turning to the half-ton Chevy. He opens the hood and takes a look at the 350 V8 ((5.7L))*

"What the fuck did I just get myself into"

*Kevin works for a few hours before flopping on the beat up couch in the living room. He pulls a mason jar out from under the couch. He opens it and deeply inhaling the sent. He quickly rolls a joint before returning the jar to its place. He lights it and begins to smoke while staring at the now mostly disassembled front end of the truck. He walks over to a white board near by and begins to write out a list of things to do, such as rebuilding the engine, and removing some of the dents. Next to this list he looks at a second list, with "'71 'Cuda" written above it. Kevin then walks back over to the couch, ashing into a empty beer can. He lays down and turns on the 60" tv on the wall and watches some movies until he passes out*

• Like 1

*Kevin is eating a homemade breakfast burrito when he hears the knock*

"For fucks sake"

*Kevin pulls out his phone and opens a app for the security cameras on the outside, and while the video playback loads, he grabs his 1911 out of the bedroom, and comes back checking the magazine. He looks at his phone and sees that it is Micheal outside*

"You must be kidding me"

*Kevin chambers a round into his gun, puts it in the waistband of his shorts behind his back, and heads down. He opens a smaller door made inside of the larger door, takes a bite of his burrito*

"I don't know how you discovered this place, and I frankly don't feel like dealing with bullshit right now, so lets hear it, why are you here"

*Kevin takes another bite*

((Waiting for @Herzog's responce))

"Well it would appear that someone isnt happy to see me" Michael says pointing at the end of the handle of the 1911 that is slowly levering to the side in his waistband "I havent come to harass you or anything...just more like...a friendly get together"

*He pauses for a moment as he pulls out a cigarette and lights it, offering one to Kevin*

"My bikes been playing up recently and i was wondering if you could check it out. Im too old to even remember how to turn the bugger on and i know i have my own mechanics but i wouldnt let their grubby fingers touch my ride...was wondering if you could take a look at it for me....payed for....of course"

*He pauses again for a bit longer*

"Hey, i know ive been a real arse since i met with you again....let me set things straight...i dont want to go losing my best bud now do I" He puts out his hand to shake "Whatta you say? .... Meals on wheels" He says grinning at Kevin.

*Kevin shakes Michael's hand*

"I will pass on that smoke thanks, I only smoke when I'm stressed, but out here I can relax, so I only smoke that green stuff. Sorry about blackmailing you like that, but you gotta give me props for pulling that off. It's been a while since I worked on a Harley, so just give me a minute to get the doors open, I'm sure there is some room"

*Kevin heads inside, undoes a latch, and slides one of the doors open*

*Michael starts the bike. The regular chug of the engine is joined by a common clunking sounds. He rides it in through the doors and turns the engine off and dismounts*

"See what i mean?" He says overviewing the bike.

*After 20 minutes of careful disassembly, Kevin pulls a small bolt out of one of the cylinders. He then takes a closer look at the air filter and spots a small tear*

"Looks like you had a bolt punch right through your filter, go through the carb, and got trapped in a cylinder. It's lucky it didn't do to much damage, just made a lot of noise. I don't have a filter that would fit here, but give me a few minutes to put the carb back on my girl over there"

*Kevin points to the 'Cuda*

"And we can head to town and pick one up, I have some parts I need to get and order anyways"

*Michael looks over at the Cuda*

"Wow...she sure is a beauty!" He grins as he looks over the car.

*He looks back over to Kevin*

"So how much will this repair cost for me? ...Parts and labor hours that is"

"Lets see here, around 20 bucks for the air filter, and a solid excuse to drive my Cuda"

*Kevin pretends to do math in his head*

"A 20 should be good enough"

*Kevin walks over to the car, grabs the intake manifold with the three Holly carburetors already bolted on, and sets off bolting it onto the engine. Kevin then grabs the shaker scoop, bolting it on top of the engine. With the hood still removed, he starts up the engine, creating a thunderous roar from the exhaust system. He gets out and starts opening the doors, calling out to Michael*

"Those parts aren't going to get themselves, hop in"

*Michael climbs in slowly looking like the elderly man he is. He grabs a $50 note out of his wallet and hands it over to Kevin*

"Cheers for the help man. Keep the change" He says grinning "Now lets get my chopper back on the road"

*Michael closes the door and tightens his seatbelt*

*Rosso wakes up with a smile on his face as he is pleased with this nights sleep. He gets out of bed and walks downstairs to the kitchen where he finds hot coffee and waffles with a note on the dinning table. He picks up the coffee and takes a sip as he begins to the read the note. The small piece of paper reads* "Went out to buy some things for the house, will be back sometime in the afternoon, luv you, Katrina." *Happy, Rosso sits down at the table and begins to eat his waffle when seemingly out of the peace his phone buzzes.*

"Mmmm what"

*Pulls phone out of his shorts*

*He looks at his phone screen to see a notification reminding him that the dealerships fundraiser auto-show is coming up*

*whispering to himself*

"oh shit, I need a prize car and some special vehicle appearances"

*He leans back in the dinning chair and rubs his face*

"uhhhh, some many damn phone calls. *sighs* whatever"

*Rosso gets up from the table and heads to the garage after putting his dishes in the sink. He gets to the garage and grabs the keys to his Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. He gets into the car with his coffee, turns the car on, and drives down the curving driveway to leave.*

*After a few good minutes pass Rosso arrives at the Dealership showroom and parks around back in his spot. He gets to his office up overlooking the showroom and sits down in his office chair. On his desk he sees that Elexis left some paper work with the summary of the Veneno's short term lease.*

"Who the fuck leases a car like this for 72 hrs"

*He puts the paper work into a designated file and begins to browse the Internet looking for some new cars for the showroom. After about an hour and a half of search and ordering cars he comes across a car that sparks his interest. A red Lykan Hypersport number 5 of 7 was up for sale on JamesEdition's website. Intrigued he gives them a call and successfully negotiateds a purchase of the car for the showroom. Just as he hangs up the phone the new head secretary walks in*

"Ma... Mr. Marrz, I have some sale reports here from the last month or so. Do you want me to start doing the tax reports or hold off till after the fundraiser?" 

"Um, yeah just hold off for now. We need to see how the fundraiser will do and then we can tally up the taxes later."

"Uh um ok, and um... *nervously* Mr. Marrz?"

*He looks up from his computer screen* "huh?"

"Is it ok if I borrow the white Range Rover Sport out on the lot? I... I have a date and my car is not exactly up to par."

"And why do you say that? What car do you drive?"

*she says shamefully* "A 96 Subaru Outback"

*Smirks* "Yeah sure, sounds like your gonna need it. Take key WRR15 and please bring it back in one piece"

"Thank you. I promise nothing is going to happen, I... I'll even wash it up and fill the tank before I bring it back"

*Slightly impressed* "Alright, bye bye now"

*The secretary leaves and Rosso gets up to go check out the Lykan*

• Like 2

*Kevin smirks at Michael tightening his seat belt*

"That's probably a good call"

*Kevin slowly drives the powerful car out before getting out and closing the barn doors. He gets back in, puts the car in to gear and heads off down the driveway until he hits the road. After stopping to make sure that no other cars are nearby, he floors the accelerator, causing the car to leave two long black lines on the road. As the car begins to get traction, Kevin shifts into the next gear, the car rapidly gaining speed. As a corner comes up, Kevin slows the car down*

"Don't worry, I'm not suicidal, I know this car will not corner worth a damn"

*After driving for a while longer, Kevin parks the car in front of a small parts shop. He notices a black SUV park nearby that had been following them for the last little while. Kevin grabs his 1911 from the center console and turns to Michael*

"It is probably nothing, but that SUV over there has been following us. I shouldn't be to long, but it might be best for you to keep a eye on it"      

*Michael acknowledges Kevin*

"Got it"

*He walks towards the front door of he parts shop. Its a small shack in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nothingness. He turns to face towards the SUV and lights a cigarette while he waits for Kevin*

*Kevin walks around the small store picking up several bottles of oil, a air filter for Michael's bike, and a fuel and oil filter. Kevin walks up to the counter, where he rings a bell, waking the lone worker catching a nap in the office*

"Kevin, it's been too long, good to see you again"

"Hey Randy, I hope you didn't sell those parts I ordered"

"I would never do that, at least not to you. I'm pretty sure you're the main reason we are still in business"

*Randy heads to the rear of the store, returning with a large box filled with smaller boxes*

"Anything else you need?"

*Kevin slides a piece of paper across the counter*

"New project"

"I will order this stuff in for you"

"Thanks"

*Randy rings up the items, and Kevin pulls out a wad of cash and pays for the parts. Kevin nods farewell as he exits the store with the parts. Kevin skillfully balences the box in one arm as he opens the trunk, putting the box inside. He turns to Michael as he gets in the driver's seat*

"Did you see anyone leave that car?"

((Just finished reading all of that in one go. Truly amazing xD should be a book. Loved it! Do you think youll ever do another one??))

*Jason walks out of his trailer, the sun beating down on him.* "Why does the sun have to be here.. I should wake up at night." *He walks over to his grill and throws on some sausage patties he got from the liquor store. As they sizzle Jason sits down and starts drinking his left over cold beer.*

*Bobby wakes up from a short sleep. He opens the door of his trailer to the smell of sausage and the sight of Jason sitting down drinking beer.*

"Ayo Jason, wazzap! Hopefully I can go riding today, dang carb-itcher is screwed up"  

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee

2 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

*Bobby wakes up from a short sleep. He opens the door of his trailer to the smell of sausage and the sight of Jason sitting down drinking beer.*

"Ayo Jason, wazzap! Hopefully I can go riding today, dang carb-itcher is screwed up"  

*Jason gets up and flips his sausage* 

"Well hopefully Roswell shows up for the show today. We've gotta talk about them aliens."

*Jason starts eating the extremely hot sausage patty.*

*Jason lounges back in his chair and sips his beer* I think we should play the recording. We gotta find Roswell and take him alien hunting. After last time we're too close to call it quits.

Edited by Cornholio
  • Like 1

*Bobby turns the radio on to Blaine County Community Hour 104.1. Ron's choice of discussion today is the Illuminati.*

"Alright. Lemme run tape 36, lotta rush on that one. Lotta Zeppelin as well."

*Bobby turns around and hurries into the trailer, into the bedroom which is covered in magazines, news papers from the 60's, empty plastic bottles and empty beer bottles. Two Mac pc's lay dormant on his wooden L shaped desk. The CB has blaring conversations from all the truckers on the island. Once done starting up tape 36, he walks back outside and sits on his trailers little steps*

"So, Jason, reckon a fetch me a beer. Need a cold brewski"

5 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

*Bobby turns the radio on to Blaine County Community Hour 104.1. Ron's choice of discussion today is the Illuminati.*

"Alright. Lemme run tape 36, lotta rush on that one. Lotta Zeppelin as well."

*Bobby turns around and hurries into the trailer, into the bedroom which is covered in magazines, news papers from the 60's, empty plastic bottles and empty beer bottles. Two Mac pc's lay dormant on his wooden L shaped desk. The CB has blaring conversations from all the truckers on the island. Once done starting up tape 36, he walks back outside and sits on his trailers little steps*

"So, Jason, reckon a fetch me a beer. Need a cold brewski"

"They're in the cooler Bobby. I'm sitting down."

*Jason gets up and walks over to Bobby*

"You think anybody on that radio has seen any aliens? Like any truckers or anything? Because if so maybe we could go and spot them out."

*Jason takes a sip of his beer before crushing the can*