JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

"We kind of knew we saw the bulge." *he lifts his shirt revealing a bulletproof vest*  "I knew you weren't that stupid anyways." *he smiles* "Do you know by any chance of what be happening here?" 

"Not for now. Ray said he would call me in the morning with any news"

*He hears a modified engine pull up outside*

"That would be Kev, i best get going. Ill call you with any news"

*Jonathan bursts out the door into the downpour, taking his snapback off and running his hand through his hair before putting it back on*

*He walks over to Kev who is smoking in his car*

"You got a spare one?" He says picking out his cheap lighter out of his pocket, resting his arms in the open window of Kevin's car.

*Jakob steps out behind him and into the rain, you can tell he's half he had the spare clothes as the rain pours on him and walks slowly to his car and looks to his guards* "Hope you guys are hungry..." *The on he calls Rivers responds* "Starving." *as they slowly head to the car labeling what can of food they could go for.

• Like 1

*Kevin grabs the pack from his cars center console and tosses it at Jonathan*

"Go for it man"

*Kevin takes a long drag from his cigarette*

"Cheers"

*Jonathan lights up, nodding at Jakob as he leaves the clinic*

*He throws the pack bag to Kevin and pokes his head through reaching for the radio and turning it on and putting on the volume before getting out and smoking his cig*

*Jonathan takes the last drag of his cig before flicking it out into the road*

"You coming pub?" Jonathan says to Kevin as he gets out his car keys unlocking his Subaru across the road.

*Kevin looks at his watch*

"At 330 in the afternoon? Of course I am."

*Kevin flicks his cigarette out the window, rolls it up, and follows Jonathan's car down the road*

*Close to the pub, Jonathan speeds down the last stretch of road from low gear to high gear making an almighty bang from his exhaust, a small flame releasing from the end. He pulls up outside the pub and gets out awaiting for Kevins arrival*

*He opens his wallet looking through all the receipts, picking out two $20 notes and shoving them in his pocket*

Edited by Herzog

*in the window of the pub you can see a man with blonde hair and green eyes speaking on the TV under the section of politics on FNN (Future News Network) it shows a name beneath the man as he sits down at the news room table "Jakob Nunes former Marine running for governor" his what lies underneath him every time the camera points to him then after a while that looks like unimportant bickering he opens his mouth to speak* "Well we both need to understand what we should represent, this shouldn't be about who we are or what we did but who we stand for and it should be the people and their dreams rather than promoting them you discourage them to work and begin hardship for them making them think everyday that their dream is not possible and let it collect dust on a shelf I'm here to represent that those dreams are living and with me they can happen, together we can create a future that we could all live in." *everyone including the news lady known as Clara stops a second and looks around kind of suprised but then Jakob nods* "And that's the truth."

*Kevin pulls into the parking lot of the pub and parks his car, giving it one final rev before cutting the engine. He grabs his wallet, and his cigarettes, placing them in his jeans and jacket pocket respectively. He gets out of his car and walks up to Jonathan*

"What do you say we get out of this shitty weather, eh?"

*Kevin opens the door to the mostly empty pub, save for a few people scattered throughout. The bartender asks what he and Jonathan will be having*

"Whiskey on the rocks for me"

*Jonathan continues after Kevin*

"Shot of rum please" He says forwarding the cash to the bartender.

*His simple shot is quickly brought to him and he downs it before hammering down the shot glass on the counter. Another please*

*Kevin takes a sip of his whiskey, clearly enjoying it*

"Man, you seem a bit thirsty"

*Kevin looks up at the tv*

"Hey, doesn't that guy look a bit familiar" 

*After a few quick shots, Jonathan turns to face the TV almost falling over in the process*

"Wait...yeh....hes the guy from earlier"

*He looks over at Kevin with a questioning look on his face*

"Another!" He says putting down the glass again.

*A black sedan with teal underglow races down the road, the low roar of the exhaust echoes throughout the street, the body rattles under high volume and low bass rap music as it comes to a stop infront of the bar. Elexis sits still and has a vape from her e-cig as she scans around the area for unfamiliar or dangerous individuals.*

*the news reporter looks to Jakob quickly* "What do you have to say to those people that need help out there, that need you?" *he hesitates looking directly straight faced into the camera his eyes seems to be swelling with a tear but none rolling down his face* "I promise you people of Identity I'm here for you and if you ever need help don't be afraid to ask me privately on my email. I'm wont be like the politicans that are more loyal to themselves to the power they want I come here for you. So let me guide you into the future we all want, the future we all need." *the reporter hesitates then consoles* "Well that's enough for now thank you Jakob and thank you Identity and have a nice night." *the tv tunes to a commercial*

*Kevin turns to Jonathan and speaks in a hushed voice as the tv goes to commercial*

"That guy over there"

*Kevin motions to a man on the other side of the bar*

"He hasn't stopped staring at us since we sat down"

*Jonathan downs his next shot and gets distracted by a fit girl walking past*

*He taps Kevin on the shoulder*

"Hey maan....im..im gonna be over here if you need me" He says as he stalks here towards the bathroom with a smile on his face.

*Elexis steps into the bar, dashing over to Jonathan and grabs him by the bicep, stopping him before he reaches the bathroom.*

"I have a job you need to know of."

Edited by SilberDrachen893

*Jonathan jerks back as he is grabbed and turns to Elexis*

"Oh...hey baby..i dont think we've met....."

*His head is now going in circles*

"My names... Jona...."

*He tumbles to the floor in a small pile in front of Elexis*

*Kevin finishes off his drink and signals for the bartender*

"I know you have some 20 year aged back there, I'll get some of that"

*As the bartender moves to make the drink Kevin see's Jonathan collapsed on the flood*

"Better make that a double"

*Kevin goes over to Jonathan and helps back into his seat*

"Easy there man, lets get some water in you"

*Elexis crouches down and helps Jonathan up, brushing off his shoulders from dust (which isn't there)*

"My name is Elexis, I know who you are. Come on outside."

*Elexis pulls Jonathan along towards the door and out into the rain.*

"A client wants two cars to harass the cops while his crew pulls off a heist. They'll be coming down the freeway and I was thinking V8 caravans"

*Jonathan has a sad look on his face. He looks over into Elexis's eyes*

"Wait, you do realize im only a mechanic. I couldn't pull off a job like that"

*Shortly after finishing his sentence, he raises a finger*

"One second" Jonathan says before lunging backwards and hurling into the street.

*He wipes his face with the sleeve of his hoodie*

"Sorry, you were saying" He says still dazing into her eyes and off his face.

*Elexis stands facing Jonathan, staring him in his wet hair and jacket down in the middle of the road*

"You're the only guy I can count on to put two Corvette engines into compact Kia cars. The caravans are ready and waiting on this address, I'll be back with the drivers in a week. The pay is 130k. You in or not?"

*Kevin comes back to where he left Jonathan with a cup of water, only to see him missing*

"Where the fuck did he go"

*The bartender just nods at the door*

"Fuck me"

*Kevin puts 30$ on the bar, slams the last bit of whiskey back, and goes out the door to see Jonathan talking to Elexis*

"Shit man, did you already chundy"