JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*As soon as Jonathan pulls up to the curb outside of Kevin's apartment building, Kevin hops out onto the curb*

"Hey man, feel like coming up for a few minutes, I have something to show you"

"Yeh man, i gotta pee" Jonathan replies quickly, frantically getting out of the car and locking it.

*He walks into the apartment block with Kevin*

"So whats this thing you gotta show me?"

"I just got a wicked new t.v, the thing is like 70 inches"

*Kevin unlocks the door to his apartment and disapears into his bedroom as Jonathan goes to the bathroom, he comes out holding a package as Jonathan finishes up*

"I also need you to deliver this package to my lazy ass old roommate, some guy dropped it off for him, I guess he forgot to change his address. I ran into him last night, and he was way more fucked up than I was, so feel free to be as loud as possible, I will meet you back at the shop later"

*Jonathan takes hold of the package*

"Pretty heavy... Anyway no worries ill take it to him" He says taking the package in one arm and taking his keys out with his free hand.

"Ill catch you later Kev" He says before going out of the door.

*Jonathan descended the stairs and got into his car, putting the box in the back, starting it up and revving it, ready to go*

Edited by Herzog

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

((Sorry Frozen, you were a bit late there))

((Lol I know I'll delete that post and compramize))

*Hank begins to follow the two men closely as they begin to shut the door to the apartment he waits in the shadows and begins to follow one of the men as he exits the apartment to his vehicle, then proceeds to ask him a question.

"What's with you guys getting out so fast"?

"Afraid of me finding anything"? 

"May I have some I.D? and could I have a look around your vehicle please"?

Edited by FrozenCarpet

*Hanks then calmly gets into his vehicle realising this is a waste of his time.

*He then begins to drive back to the police station getting ready to clock out.

Edited by FrozenCarpet

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

((Okay so im struggling here so help me out. There are so many things you are doing wrong but the thing i want to know is why are you trying to arrest me and Kevin. We are living our everyday lives and now you are pulling me over for nothing. If you want to be hero cop so badly. Think up a scenario and arrest a bad buy as youve had this wrong since the start. Also when you asked to random search my car, which is illegal btw, you said could, i replied with no. Ive done nothing wrong))

((I may have smelt "pot" on you which gives me the right to automatically search the suspects vehicle also acting suspicious in front of a cop may make him uneasy))

Edited by FrozenCarpet

16 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

*Hanks then calmly gets into his vehicle realising this is a waste of his time.

*He then begins to drive back to the police station getting ready to clock out.

((Start))

*Jonathan arrives at a dodgy low end apartment building covered in graffiti and surrounded by people smoking weed and fags*

"Well.. no wonder Kev didnt join me on this adventure" He gets out of his car still looking at awe at the building "This place is a shit hole!"

*He walks up the stairs to the room of Kevin's ex room mate and knocks on the door*

*A rugged looking, young man appears at the door. He is in an absolute state and looks rough and high*

*Jonathan stares at him for a second*

"Right!...umm...package for you mate"

*The man snatches the parcel before he says 'Cheers' in a deep voice and closing the door behind him*

"Hmm" Jonathan says before turning back and walking down the stairs.

*He takes out his phone and calls Kevin*

"Package has been delivered, ill see you at the chop shop" He says before hanging up and getting back into his car.

*Just before he is about to enter his car, the sound of a switchblade clicks behind him*

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEYS MAN!"

*A rough druggie says, waving a knife at him*

"Big mistake man" Jonathan says with his hands raised, passing the man the keys to his car.

*The druggie gets into his car and speeds off. Jonathan again calls Kevin again*

"Yeh Kev...we got a problem"

*Kevin steps out of the shower, gets dressed and steps out onto his apartments balcony. He grabs the last cigarette from his pack, lights it, and smokes it while looking over the city while he thinks about how much has changed since he was released from prison a year and a half earlier. He thinks back to how he had his name changed, and spent nearly all of his money moving to the island, leaving his family behind to run from the people that he owes money to. He thinks about all the times that he ran from his problems, and how he promised that when he moved to the island that it was the last time he would run. Kevin thinks back to how he had just enough money to rent a crappy apartment, and the job he managed to secure at a small mechanics, where he managed to save up enough money to buy and modify a car so he could start to race again. He thinks about Underground started out with just him and a few friends just screwing around, organizing a few races here and there to make a few extra bucks on the side, and how its now turned into the biggest and best group of racers. Kevin finishes up his smoke and flicks it off the deck*

"I guess I should probably get goin"

*Kevin walks down to his apartments underground parking garage and leaves in his blacked out Mercedes Maybach. He pulls up to a convenience store and answers his phone as he walks in*

"Alright man, see you there"

*Kevin pays for a energy drink and a pack of smokes before leaving and answers his phone as he walks out*

"What do you mean a problem. I will be there in 10"

*Kevin runs the last few feet back to his Maybach, tires squealing as he takes off to get over to Jonathan*

*By this time, Jonathan is running back to the shop*

"Meet me at the shop. Ill explain there"

*Jonathan reaches the chop shop and pulls out his Rally Spec BMW X5 with front bull bars*

*He can hear Kevin's car screeching round the corner down the road. He lunges over and pulls a Glock 19 out of the glove box before getting out of the car and tucking it into his belt line*

*When Kevin reached the shop he walked over to his car and began to explain*

"Some little prick thought it would be a good idea to mess with Underground! He nicked my Scooby!" Jonathan continues "You ready to have a little bit of fun? He was heading towards the farms. We'll catch him there"

*Kevin reaches in the center console of his Maybach and pulls out his Kimber 1911, and puts it into his waistband*

"Your driving, I will call a few of the shops out that way, see if this guy is trying to make a quick buck out of your car"

*Kevin gets out of his car and gets into Jonathan's*

"Also, I don't want to be going back to jail anytime soon, so I am all for scaring the shit out of this guy, but please try to not kill him"

*Jonathan hauls himself into the 4x4 and turns on the engine, waiting for Kevin to get into the passenger seat*

"I dont care what we do" He looks over to Kevin "That druggie is NOT selling my Scooby!"

*They both speed down the road, swerving round the inner city roads before getting on the highway towards the farms*

"Lets just hope no cops are gonna be around for the show" Jonathan says as he tenses and begins to speed up.

*As Jonathan is speeding down the road in the direction he last saw his car going, Kevin pulls out his cellphone and makes a call*

"Hey man, it's me. Have you had any Subaru's come in in the last hour? You have, thats great news, if you can keep the guy trying to sell it there, but do not let that car leave, I will be there in a little bit" Kevin then turns to Jonathan, "I have some good news for you, the guy who stole your car is trying to make a quick buck from it, it's at John's garage out near the farms, and he is going to do his best to keep the guy there as well as your car"

*Soon, the two men found themselves kicking off dust down the narrow paths of the farms, he rugged terrain bouncing the car up and down.*

*In front of them was a small shack looking building with a small sign saying 'Underground Chop Shop' on it*

"Lets fuck this fool up" Jonathan says to Kevin as he brings the massive 4x4 to a halt.

*As Jonathan exits the car he can see the druggie getting angry with the dealer within the shop. He walks up behind him leaving Kevin at the car with no plan on what was going to happen. He grabs the druggies shoulder before bringing up his leg and kicking him forward*

*Taking out his pistol from his belt, he points in at the man who is now squirming around on the floor*

"THINK YOU CAN TAKE MY CAR AND GET AWAY WITH IT?" Jonathan yells "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE MATE!"

*Drives his old pickup truck into the chopshop, He barely even navigated his way there*

*He sees the gun, he is completely drunk*

"Ohtthhh shiii... call the cawps!"

*He reaches for his phone and dials 911*

"Helllaaww...? policeman pigboy? man with a gun at the illegal chop shoptthh you know the one I'mmm about to usee.... you know att the farmmms"

*He is spitting out his words in a slur but he is still understandable*

"I'ma gonna go to the pett shawp!"

*He shouted getting out a metal flask filled with whiskey and downing it all*

"Cheeeerrrss!"

*He passes out with the phone still on*

Edited by lukemac
  • Like 1

*Jonathan looks over his shoulder at the drunken hobo looking guy passed out on the floor*

*He looks back at the druggie*

"Consider this a warning mate. The next time i hear about you messing with underground, im gonna bust a cap in that drugged up head of yours"

*Jonathan throws Kevin the keys to the BMW before taking the Subaru keys from the dealer*

"Ill see you back at the shop" He says before getting into the scooby and speeding off down the dusty road back to town.

"What have i done with my life?" He mutters to himself as he tries to concentrate on driving home.