JonathanTaylor

NEW Role Play Thread

*he shakes his hand* "I only did this to help you guys don't worry about repayment or anything like that but I really need to win this election you can obviously tell if I was it for myself I would never have taken the man to that Doctor, I just hope that you understand and if you ever after these moments want to meet on good circumstances, I would be up for it, *he looks stressed to the core and this makes him take another hit of his vape pen but stops himself and puts its away leaving 500$ on the table* "Not to be offensive but I'm hoping I never have to do shit like this again."

*Elexis downs the rum cola and slides the glass across the table back at the sleeping drunkard. She stands up and walks out the door. You can hear a car roar to life outside, teal glow shines onto a window and moves along with the car as she races off into the night*

*Driving back home from a business meeting Rosso finds himself pulling to a sudden stop, nearly missing the obstacle in the road.*

"What the hell hap..."

*He steps out of his metallic dark red S600 Maybach to see a wrecked police cruiser laying in the middle of the road*

*He reaches for his phone to call EMS but before he can get his phone, Rosso hears a moan and a faint cry for help from the cruiser*

"What tha..., Hello!"

"Anyone..., are you ok"

*Rosso slowly walks towards the car fearful of what he might see*

"Hello!!... "

*he whispers to himself*

"thats a females voice, dear god"

*as he steps around to the other side of the wrecked cruiser, as he predicted, there, was a woman in the driver seat*

*her arm covered in blood and her head with a huge gash*

"ma..., ma'am, this is Rosso Mars, I'm calling the paramedics."

*the woman slowly turns and looks toward him and then nods back unconscious*

"Hey!! Hey!, wake up. Oh shit, DAMMIT!"

*Rosso then realizes that he needs to get her out of the vehicle, but as he reaches for the woman's seat belt, a small flame begins to rise from the front of the cruiser*

"oh god!! COME ON COME ON!!!"

*Rosso vigorously and quickly unbuckled the seat belt and begins to yank on the crippled drivers side door*

*frustrated Rosso backs up and kicks the door and the door swings open, Rosso in a hurry reaches in, pulls the woman from the car, picks her up, carries her to his car, and gently lies her on the back seat or the Maybach*

"I can't believe this, I don't have time..., dammit Rosso *he says to himself* why do you have to be so nosy" 

"there aren't any paramedics around and I can't just leave someone like this" 

*Rosso get back into his car, sighs, starts the car, and begins to drive home*

*Rosso looks back at the woman on the back seat, unconscious and motionless. Something shiny catches his eye and as he takes a better glimps he realizes it's a police badge*

*thinks to himself*

"who would get into a wreck with an officer and just leave them to die?"

• Like 1

*Jonathan stumbles out of the bar and to his car reaching into his pocket to find his keys*

*He finds his keys and takes them out, pressing the lock button to try and unlock his car*

"AHhhh fuck this shit!" He says frustrated.

*He tries to use the key to open the car trying to jam the key into the door*

*The thump of a bottle eachoes as it hits his head, smashing the end of the bottle*

"What the fuck!" He says turning round quickly.

*The mugger, not expecting Jonathan to still be up, lunges into his stomach with the jagged end of the bottle, peircing his shirt and skin*

*A large stain of blood grows bigger and he looks down and holds his chest. He falls to his knees before slumping over into a mixed puddle of rain and blood*

*The mugger reaches into his pocket for his wallet and runs off down the road*

*Jonathan's limp body was left lying in the wet street...all for the $15 in his wallet*

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

*still shaken from the situation Rosso continues to drive home. It's starts to rain hard* 

"Of course, just my luck. Why now of all times"

*Rosso turns his windshield wipers on high but they are no match for natures tears. He sees a sort of neon light to his left and slowly makes his way over to it.*

*As he pulls into what seems to be a parking lot Rosso notices the building*

"it's a bar!? Well at least I can get a drink and possibly something to eat"

*He parks in what he thinks is a parking spot and begins to get out but before he is able to open the door he remembers the woman on the back seat*

*mumbles to himself and sighs*

"Right, how did I forget. It's going to get cold"

*Rosso opens the car door and rushes to the truck of his car in the rain and rapidly grabs his black suit coat* 

"oh yes, I forgot the car came with this"

*Rosso grabs a small first aid pack from the truck and opens the back door of his car and gets in* 

*he lays the coat over the officer, opens the small pack and wraps some gauze around the gash on her head*

"Alright, now to go inside and see what this place is about"

*Rosso gets out and closes the Maybachs' rear passenger door and locks the car. As he walks to the front door completely drenched he trips over something on the pavement*

"what tha... dammit. What did I stumble over?"

*pulling himself back up, he turns around and sees Jonathan one of his business colleagues on the ground in what looks like his own blood* 

"N.. No, Jonathan get up, get up."

*Rosso gets down on a knee and hurriedly rolls Jonathan overs and drags him into the bar*

*burst through the door and shouts* 

"HELP please someone help, I... I don't know what happened"

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 1

*Kevin opens the trunk of his car and puts the briefcase into it. After slamming the trunk shut he sees Jonathan getting mugged. After the mugger stabs Jonathan and begins to run, Kevin picks up a metal pipe and begins to take chase, shouting at some passerby's to call an ambulance. As Kevin begins to gain ground, he leaps forwards, tackling the man. After standing back up, Kevin then proceeds to beat the man on the ground with the pipe, breaking his nose, several ribs, and a arm in the process. After tossing the pipe into the street, he spits on the man, and heads back to the bar to make sure that Jonathan is okay, and upon arriving he sees that Jonathan was missing*

"Where the fuck did he go now?" 

*Kevin notices a large group of people standing outside of the bar, so he walks up, hoping that someone had grabbed Jonathan and moved him over there. Kevin notices the sound of a ambulance speeding towards the bar*

*Jonathan regains conciousness for what seems like seconds, screaming in pain and starring down at the shards of glass lodged in his stomach but the pain is too much for him and he soon begins to cough hardly, spitting blood everywhere. He is soon limp again as he falls unconscious again*

*Giovanni slowly wakes up from the long sleep.*

((He has been sick for two weeks.))

*He walks down to his kitchen and starts the espresso machine.*

*He shouts at his butler.*

"Tony! Could you please give me a drink?"

*Tony agrees to Giovanni's terms and hands over a drink.*

"Thanks Tony, I better get to work."

*Rosso looks down at Jonathan and then at his hands. Covered in Jonathan's blood.*

"This day... Why. I can't do this. I need Jonathan to live"

*Rosso steps back and sits on one of the seats at the bar in shock*

*The paramedic arrive and tell everyone to clear. The tend to Jonathan and put him on the stretcher. They quickly put a breather tube down his throat and start to push him to the ambulance* 

"I need to get home. I need to wind down from all this."

*He goes into the bars' bathroom to wash the blood of his arms and then realizes that the woman is still in the back seat of his car* 

*in a low voice*

"oh shit, w... wait, WAIT..."

*as he runs out the bathroom to try and catch the medics but by the time he gets to the front door of the bar, Rosso can see the tail lights of the ambulance fade and disappear into the thick curtain of rain*

"and now I'm back to square one *sighs* I'm going home"

*Rosso walks out to his car not caring for the rain, unlocks the car, opens the door, and plops down in drivers seat. He looks to the back seat to check on the officer and then starts the car with its low V12 rumble and begins to drive home*

*Hours pass by*

*Jonathan suddenly jerks to life and finds himself lying in a hospital bed with various needles and tubes stuck into his body*

*Jonathan looks around at a stylish but empty room. He He looks out the window next to his bed and then to the shut door*

"Hello? HELLO?" He cries out.

*With no memory of what had happened he begins to worry*

*On the way to the mansion in Giovanni's Limousine. Giovanni stretches for a glass of Prosecco 1967(Italian Champagne).*

"Tony, Could you put on the radio please?"

*Tony puts on the radio and Giovanni hears what has happened to Jonathan.*

Edited by QuashQai
Grammar

*Elexis arrives infront of her apartment complex. A high 10-story building, which reeks of subtle luxury and modern technology in architecture. Elexis halts her BMW 535i F10 in the underground parking lot and kills the engine. Lights and neon turn off with it. She reaches for her purse and exits the vehicle. Stepping forth towards the elevator waiting behind glass doors, she pulls her hand through her hair still damp from the rain- heater acted as a natural slow hairdryer. Only her footsteps echo and a light buzzes in the distance. As she arrives on the top floor, she feels around her pockets for her keys, being thwarted by a vape pen, lighters, phones, and other misc objects a person would carry daily. She opens the door and takes off her shoes, jacket, she is left in pantyhose and a black dress. She enters the bedroom and falls down onto her bed. She lets out a yawn as is becoming fatigued from the long day at work. She unzips her dress and gets naked to breathe freely. The rain tapping on the windows and thunder slightly rattles the room. Pulling on the covers, Elexis cracks a comfortable smile as her slim body warms up under the thick blanket. She tries to get some sleep, but ends up stroking her fingers across her body.*

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 1

*After a couple of confusing discussions and arguments with a nurse, Jonathan finds himself walking down a hospital corridor towards the canteen*

*He looks at his watch and reads 22:28*

*He waddles into the canteen wearing a set of stupid blue pajamas given by the hospital, they are clean but underneath is a white bandage covering most of his stomach with a giant read circle of blood on it*

*He walks up to the woman behind the counter*

"Tea please" He says in a low and croaky voice.

*He grabs his mug of tea, spilling most of it as he slumbers to a set of table and chairs next to a wall of windows scaling from the floor to the ceiling*

*He sits down and looks out into the continuous downpour and rethinks the last day in his head*

Edited by Herzog

*Jakob walks into the cafeteria waving off his bodyguards and then gets through shaking all the patients hands before he takes a seat next Jonathan* "How are you doing now, first of all what are you doing out of the hospital bed?" *he looks worried*

*Jonathan slowly turns his head from the window with tears dwelling in his eyes*

"I cant remember shit man. Im a mess right now"

*He slumps his head into his arms almost knocking over the half empty cup of tea*

*He is silent for a second*

"I want a new car" He says, his voice muffled by his arms.

*he shakes his head slightly his green eyes give him a soft gaze*

"We can worry about that all later, getting out bed was probably was the worst idea you could have lets get back up there and then we can talk and this time let's focus less on buisness," 

*he rubs his head stressfully*

"I had enough heavy thought for one day."

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Rosso arrives at the front gate of his home. He pulls up to the guard*

"Hey man, go home. You don't need to be out in this weather"

*The guard looks at him with a confused look but the slowly smiles*

"alright Mr. Rosso, see you when the wheat her clears, yes?"

*Rosso responds*

"yes of course"

*The guard then opens up the gate and Rosso drives up the lighted curvy driveway to his modern Mediterranean villa and pulls into the garage. He gets out and goes to the rear seats were the woman was lying and slowly but gently picks her up and carries her inside. He then walks across the massive living room and down a hall to a guest room and lays her on the bed. Rosso then turns to close the door but as the is about to close the door and leave the woman awakes*

"hey" *she says*

*Rosso turns around slowly*

"hey, um hi my name is..."

"i know who you are." *she says*

*Rosso in a bit of shock replies "oh you do?" *

"yes, your that dealership guy. I saw you when me and my husband bought a car from you. You offered us coffee from the dealerships bar" *she says*

*Rosso thinks for a minute and then remembers the face*

"OH, your the one who bought the BMW 335i"

"yeah, yeah!" *She replies happily*

*Rosso then reaches for his his phone*

"Well anyway, you were in a car accident. I pulled you from the car and brought you here, my home. You mentioned you had a husband, do you have his number? I can call him to pick you up" 

"uh, yeah here" *she says reaching for Rosso's phone*

*he hands her his phone and she begins to dial* 

*she gets an answer and starts to talk and tell what had happened. She then motions for Rosso to come over to her and then she hands him the phone*

*Rosso grabs the the phone and begins to speak*

"Hello?"

*the woman's husband asks Rosso a few questions and then asks for his address. Rosso tell the man the addresss and then the man thanks him for saving his wife, then hangs up.*

"He will be here in about 20 mins he said"

"Great, thanks you for not letting me die back there" *she says with a struggled smile*

"yeah no problem"

*Time ticks by and a soft knock at the door. Rosso opens the door to find a tall semi built man standing with and friendly smile on his face. The man asks to see where his wife is and Rosso shows him the room. The couple talk and for a minute and then the man pick her up and starts to walk towards the door.*

"Thank you" *he says*

"yeah, don't mention it" *Rosso replies* 

*Rosso then walks the couple out and watches as they drive down the driveway and leave I the BMW they just bought* 

*Jonathan pulls himself up with one arm, the other clenching his stomach as the pain rides through his body*

*He begins to stumble back to his room, leaving the mug of tea on the table*

*Neo is staring out the window in Jonathan's room. He turns around to see Jonathan enter* 

"Well you look great"

*Jonathan is shocked by Neo and has a mini heart attack as he enters the room*

"Who are you? .... ummm... Neo is it?"

"you guessed correct. After the Doc patched me up, I wanted to find where you went so I could thank you for saving my life. My associates said you ended up here and well, here I am"

Edited by dolore

*Jakob stops outside the room talking on the phone for a short while and runs into the room real quick* "I'm going to have to pick up my wife, thank his I've been looking all over for her!" *he runs out of the room and into his limo which you can see drive out on the road with the rest of the convoy*

Edited by ThereIsHope

*Jonathan adopts a sort of uneasy confused look*

"Right...yeh. It was no problem man" He says scratching the back of his head.

"So how are you doing?" He continues.

"Fine, thanks for asking. Anyway as a thank you I want to pay your medical bill and if there's anything else I can do don't be heisted to ask. Oh, before I leave I have a question for you. Do you recall a group of men in black suits asking about me?"

*In response to Neo's offer, Jonathan quickly interrupts*

"Oh..No that wont be necessary. You dont have to do that"

*He then listens to Neo's second question*

"umm...no. Oh wait! Kevin got jumped by some guys in suits...i can call him if you want?"