njayminsim1115

Motown's Roasted Coffee - Discontinued for now

Recommended Posts

Motown's Roasted Coffee

 

  .eJwFwUsOwiAQANC7cACGT2mhWxdu1BgvQAhQ2qT

What we are

Motown's Roasted Coffee is a safe place from the Identity RPG world. It's where you can meet up with friends, have coffee, and feel safe from the dangers of Identity.

Our locations in Identity

Motown's Roasted Coffee or MRC will have several locations on the Identity Map.

Image result for identity rpg map

Our locations will be as follows

-Roseport (Main City, Top Right)

-Ash Hill (Town Square, Mid Left)

-Turtle Beach (C shaped beach, Bottom Right)

-Unnamed Ski Resort (White area, Bottom Left)

Payment/Income

Management $30/hr

Barista $20/hr

Staff Needed 3/13

CEO = @njayminsim1115

---------------------------------------------

Roseport Location (City)

0/1 Manager = ?

1/3 Baristas = @Ravo

---------------------------------------------

Ash Hill Location (Town Square)

0/1 Manager = ?

0/2 Baristas = ?

-------------------------------------------

Turtle Beach Location (Beach)

1/1 Manager = @Santaclus

0/2 Baristas = ?

------------------------------------------

Ski Resort Location (Ski Resort)

0/1 Manager = ?

0/2 Baristas = ?

Job Description

Manager

Make sure all workers arrive, are professional, and pay Baristas. Manage the shop to look presentable to the public. Make sure cafe works at maximum efficiency.

Barista

Create drinks that customers order, work with cash transactions at the register, and use professional language with customers.

Why should I work for Motown's Roasted Coffee?

#1 It can be a part time job, or full time job depending on your choice

#2 It pays well for the amount of work you will be doing

#3 It doesn't matter what age you are to be hired (As long as you're mature) 

Application

Why should we hire you?

Do you have any real life professional strengths?

Are you active in checking discord at least once a day?

 

Edited by njayminsim1115
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

-Roseport (Top Right)

-Ash Hill (Mid Left)

-Turtle Beach (Bottom Right)

Just so you know the Top right city is not Roseport, infact it is Turtle Beach. Roseport is the Middle city and Ash Hill is the Top Left city in the mountains.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Just so you know the Top right city is not Roseport, infact it is Turtle Beach. Roseport is the Middle city and Ash Hill is the Top Left city in the mountains.

Ash Hill is in the Mid Left of the map. Roseport is the main city, because you are a moderator does not mean that you are always correct. Roseport is the top right part of the city. Turtle beach in the C shaped beach area. The very top part of the right side of the map is not Turtle beach, Turtle beach is the larger beach part of the map. @LuckyDuck I asked Motown about this and said I was correct. So I'm quite sure that you were incorrect.

Edited by njayminsim1115

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Ash Hill is in the Mid Left of the map. Roseport is the main city, because you are a moderator does not mean that you are always correct. Roseport is the top right part of the city. Turtle beach in the C shaped beach area. The very top part of the right side of the map is not Turtle beach, Turtle beach is the larger beach part of the map. @LuckyDuck I asked Motown about this and said I was correct. So I'm quite sure that you were incorrect.

Sorry, I am getting my head mixed up. My mistake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Motown's Roasted Coffee sounds great! I'd like to some nice cappuccinos and lattes. If you need a store manager do let me know!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-8 at 2:15 AM, LeonSchrader said:

Motown's Roasted Coffee sounds great! I'd like to some nice cappuccinos and lattes. If you need a store manager do let me know!

Yeah I do need a store manager, although I saw your post about making a new company? @LeonSchrader I don't know if it's possible for you to do both?

 

We are hiring!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mate, this is the exact copy of my formatting for my thread as listed in my signature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Judgement said:

Mate, this is the exact copy of my formatting for my thread as listed in my signature.

Lol is it really? Can you give me a link to yours?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RogueWolf said:

Damn, this seems cool.

Thanks dude! If you're interested in joining fill out the application and pm me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks well worked out and properly planned out, i wish you the best of luck with your company and finding proper personnel for your company.

 

-Arcanion

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2017 at 5:13 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Lol is it really? Can you give me a link to yours?

You've seen mine before and even posted on it so you know what i'm talking about, don't play dumb.

Also, you don't need a link as I said before, it's in my signature if you actually read it.

Edited by Judgement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-9 at 6:25 PM, Judgement said:

You've seen mine before and even posted on it so you know what i'm talking about, don't play dumb.

Also, you don't need a link as I said before, it's in my signature if you actually read it.

I actually have signatures turned off, because they make scrolling down much longer. @Judgement I also post alot, so I tend to forget on what I post..

 

Salary is now higher for baristas!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to wake up and have a walk down to the coffee shop

Edited by Tanner_
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why should we hire you? 

I love all types of activitites. I am always looking for a job to do know matter what. I love going to starbucks in real life and this will remind me of it in a game! (how sick is that!)

Do you have any real life professional strengths?

I want to become a chemical engineer or a computer scientist. I hope one day I can have alot of money and travel the world to see different types of cultures and foods.

Are you active in checking discord at least once a day?

Yes. I even have notifications on my phone (which gets so annoying).

I would love to work at a place where there is a view of the beach.

I would love to work for management, thank you and have an amazing day.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Santaclus said:

Why should we hire you? 

I love all types of activitites. I am always looking for a job to do know matter what. I love going to starbucks in real life and this will remind me of it in a game! (how sick is that!)

Do you have any real life professional strengths?

I want to become a chemical engineer or a computer scientist. I hope one day I can have alot of money and travel the world to see different types of cultures and foods.

Are you active in checking discord at least once a day?

Yes. I even have notifications on my phone (which gets so annoying).

I would love to work at a place where there is a view of the beach.

I would love to work for management, thank you and have an amazing day.

PM me, we would love to have you as manager for Turtle Beach! From the PM I'll send you to the discord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now