Sign in to follow this  
Prevantis

What server is everyone planning on playing on?

which server is everyone gonna play on  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What server you gonna play on

I will start to an official server, but if role playing isn't up to standards I'll look to join a white listed server.

I would definitely start on the official server(s) and use them until such time as it becomes a bore and then maybe look at private servers for variety in the setup.  I wonder if it's possible to have both official and private going at the same time...

18 hours ago, EnraBahn said:

I would definitely start on the official server(s) and use them until such time as it becomes a bore and then maybe look at private servers for variety in the setup.  I wonder if it's possible to have both official and private going at the same time...

Yes you can do that but the characters won't be the same e.g. you will have to make a new character from scratch for the private one if you started on the official one. Also you have to be online to make money on with the character and so you will have to work ways around getting money for each character.

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Yes you can do that but the characters won't be the same e.g. you will have to make a new character from scratch for the private one if you started on the official one. Also you have to be online to make money on with the character and so you will have to work ways around getting money for each character.

Maybe I will just stick to the official for a while.. private would be if enough people from the guild want to play really.

Starting on official and if I want/need to change then I'll change to private/white-listed

cuckmasters 5000, on our server we go house to house and bang your wives for a payment. The rest of the server will be autonomous. 

ITS GUNNA BE HUGE, GREAT, THE WALL

Official, see how the rules operate by default. Later on who knows. Variation is always nice.

I like official servers over all. Because I have read way to many horror story's for private servers. Only exception I would have is if I owned my own whitelisted server. 

I'm going to start playing on the official server, but if issues like RDM aren't stopped by the stress system or there are issues which need Administrates to handle, I will definitely move to a private server.