2 hours ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

he quickly threw the phone to the ground and said "I don't want to live on this planet anymore" then he...

Killed himself, and thus where our story ends, and where another delightfully begins.....

One day, Donald Trump was strolling onto his favourite nudist beach, downtown from his home. While the papparazi were being gunned down by the cops, Donald went up to his favourite spot and was about to lay down his towel when he noticed Vladimir Putin was already there, sunbathing on a deckchair. Donald was most displeased, so he cleared his throat and decided to say....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Killed himself, and thus where our story ends, and where another delightfully begins.....

One day, Donald Trump was strolling onto his favourite nudist beach, downtown from his home. While the papparazi were being gunned down by the cops, Donald went up to his favourite spot and was about to lay down his towel when he noticed Vladimir Putin was already there, sunbathing on a deckchair. Donald was most displeased, so he cleared his throat and decided to say....

Nothing, as five red dot laser beams suddenly lit up on his head because of KGB Snipers on the rooftops, however...

When Donald exposed his nude body all snipers suddenly disappeared. Donald didn't understand what happened, so he assumed that they were probably...

48 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

not interested in such a stunning man, so he decided to...

Build a wall around Putin to get his chair back. But that only...

5 hours ago, Captainsnowman said:

made Putin feel feelings of lust towards Donald, so he pounced over the wall and whispered to Donald...

I found this drawing on your chair Donald, do you want to tell me something?

putin.jpg

Donald replies...

Edited by Frenchy

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

and then a maniac came out that ate @Kickapoos corpse and then died by it! after that @Shimozukachi the great went to the red faction and shot shrek while shrek was lying on @KevinLangston the kevin. he shot kevins neck and got invisible...

You've fuckin killed it 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frenchy said:

I found this drawing on your chair Donald, do you want to tell me something?

Donald replies...

By ripping off his face mask and reveals that he's actually...

6 minutes ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

so he went up and punched @Arlmar in the face and walked down to the grocery store to get some tuna, but then...

he found the distinct smell of cat nip entering his nostrils, he went crazy for the cat nip and...

1 hour ago, KittyDeKarebu said:

ran to it, he quickly took it all and ran out of the store...

But quickly was gunned down by the KGB, for whom this was a secret front. The KGB then...

Saw Vix, the most attractive woman in the world coming, so all placed themselves in cool poses, but Vix ignored them all and bought all the catnip, which she then gave to @KittyDeKarebu as a way to thank him for his bravery.

20 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

a car crashed him and he found hisself in the first frogger level...

And then was punched by...