KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

Most likely, if it's possible, medical staff in a hospital within the game. If that's not possible, probably run a store and grow it into a local empire.

On 2016-01-05 at 2:51 PM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

I going to be a drug selling stripper, that sells moonshine on the days, and strips at night. And sells drugs to well known customers :x:P

you all have a very clear mind in what you what to do. I myself want a crimefree life designing something, maybe jewls if i can even do that..... i'm completely new here so just reading up on stuff. I dont even know how to get to claim my pladge (did i spell that right... or not) nevermind :) we will see what i chose when the game really comes out, a mob boss could be fun to maybe... but that is the crime side

I'll keep it clean mostly, I'd probably punch people roleplaying as communists though, because those people are disgusting anyway.
Probably pizza delivery or something.

In games like IMVU I always created clothes and designed stuff.
I hope I can still do that here for free.
If I have to pay 5 dollars to upload a logo every single time, I probably won't do it, because that's just a cash grab which I won't do, unless I can earn irl money from it, like with IMVU

Edited by jjustgreg