KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

A pizza boy and then a manager at Pizza Dominos xD (obviously a drug/gun dealer too)

I hope they add hunger and thirst :D

I'll probably RP as a Country girl who's just recently Moved to a new Town/City, and tries to make money by being an Entrepreneur or something like Working in a cafe 

Cliché i know 

<( ̄︶ ̄)>

• Like 2

I have no clue, but I've been thinking something along the lines of tech guru. Maybe I can be a sort of Steve Jobs, ha.

I don't 100% know yet.  I have a backstory for my woman (found in the 'Create You Identity thread) but she's arrived without a job and on her scholarship. So I'm hoping somebody will hire her (along the lines of entertainment/journalism) but is happy to do odd jobs as well. Her future is undecided for now.

Anybody who knows anywhere she could find some work experience for her Film and Media/Journalism course the feel free to send them my way :D

I'll be an Irish immigrant who's been unable to find a proper job. Works in some shitty part time job and is a small time crook the rest of the time. I just want enough to pay for my shitty apartment and my piece of crap car (if I can afford one). 

I'll probably get into trouble boosting something out of the wrong truck.

Probably the character I've built up on other games over the past 4 years (holy shit its been that long!), just a civilian that will invest in any good business opportunity 

I will murder some people, go to the police and confess. Go to prison for a long time. create a gang, do some prison riots and shank some fools. Find myself a man, have nice sex. Later get on parole, got to a strip club and look at sexy ladies and get some beer. Get kicked out because I was too drunk and I went up to the pole and started dancing. Finish off by sleeping beside a dumpster in a dark alley somewhere after I've pissed my pants. After that ill most likely beg for money and become an alcoholic.

I think that's about it.

Edited by FishFace

Mechanic//Crime on the side. If the gambling system is good i'll do it professionally

I really hope Identity will at least allow some diversity in jobs and life styles. For instance a crazy man killing psychopath, maybe not RDM every 10 secs but plan it out and target certain types of people without it being considered a bad thing. I just really hope it does not turn into a Garry's mod type role-play game, because the diversity on those servers is little to none and everybody on it is not even on for the role-play but rather to snuggle up to the admins, which I could see in this game as not being the case. I have a lot of faith in this game I just hope the community ends up being a good and friendly one too.

If I told you my occupation, I'd have to kill you.
;)

I will be an honest worker, making honest wages, and a volunteer neighborhood watch/vigilante. 

Edited by Jared

Probably gonna RP an second generation Italian 25y.o Italian, who at first willt try legal life only to realise , there is no profit being legal. So he will eventually join a mafia or something.(Since i got some RP experience from LS:RP, a SAMP RP server)

Edited by JiDosKo

I know for a fact that I'll be RP'ing as a Law enforcement officer. Most of the information about my character I created on a post "Quansian D. Attachi."

However, to summarize I can say that I will be playing the son of an upper-class Japanese family, who was educated in criminal science and was going to be forced to Marry someone he didn't want to so he ran away in an extraordinary fashion. Who nowadays spends his time as a patrol officer who is trying to create a new life.

To start off, i'm starting off as a coach driver for Core Transport.

In the future, I would like to branch off into writing books; short stories and maybe the odd novel (if possible, depends on the length we can go I suppose). I'm pretty excited for this game, it seemed a more intriguing choice rather than following most players going for Law Enforcement and Criminal organizations.

My main focus is to own and operate a logistics company, making sure all the hard working designers, craftsman, artists, and shop owners get all their shipping and receiving needs met.

I'm going to role play as my character Tom Chen, a troubled youth who lived in Hong Kong at the time was orphaned at the young age of 13 when involved with the triads, later sneaking into the us and becoming the leader of a crew in los angles trouble strikes when he is convicted and spends 5 years in a federal prison. At the age of  22 he made his way to the  mid west and joined a crime organization in a town called Rockford hills. Fast forward his criminal past has caught up to him, they burned his fortune and everything with only a motorcycle, and 1000 dollars in his pocket he must run for the southeast to work his way up to the top of the criminal pile... 

essentialy combining my character in previous games into identity to write the future of him 

I really want to play as a random guy at the beginning, and after living poor for a while, (or comfortable, depending on the actions i end up taking) I will end up wanting more. I wanna make a small business at first maybe like a convenience store or something.

And then when I've made decent money off that I want to maybe open a chain of convience stores, and maybe even move in to buying companies, working them up from what they already are, and sell them for a decent profit (if buying/selling of companies is even going to be possible.)

Maybe I'll even dabble in some crime to get capital (money) for my businesses. You gotta do what you gotta do. Plus being a drug dealer sounds like a really fun aspect of the game :P

• Like 1

Bartender/Barowner 

Il be there when you need a refreshing drink or small snack ;) 

maybe also invest in a second house to rent :D   

• Like 3