KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I will RP some guy who wears socks and sandals .....And lives secluded in the woods while waiting for a little kid to come by....Ill let u fill in the rest

2 hours ago, Saint6 said:

I think more and more about gunsmithing. . .  I mean, narcotics are bad, Meth? Meth kills people bro. . .

"I wanna make guns. Drugs are bad, drugs kill." I laughed at this for probably 10 seconds. That was a good one

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Luck said:

I will RP some guy who wears socks and sandals .....And lives secluded in the woods while waiting for a little kid to come by....Ill let u fill in the rest

That just sounds like a man who like the comfort of socks and the appearance of sandals. Obviously young children are drawn new fashion statements. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

That just sounds like a man who like the comfort of socks and the appearance of sandals. Obviously young children are drawn new fashion statements. 

This guy gets it

4 minutes ago, Luck said:

This guy gets it

And the secluded woods part? Just a man who likes to get in touch with nature. Don't mind the screams, it's just the wind.

• Like 1

i plan to play it cool and see what types of jobs are available wanting to stay away from crime but ehh why not if its appealing then why not do it in this *game* wanna live very comfortably so we will see what happens looking forward to getting into the game and playing soon whenever that may be! <3

8 minutes ago, kandi said:

i plan to play it cool and see what types of jobs are available wanting to stay away from crime but ehh why not if its appealing then why not do it in this *game* wanna live very comfortably so we will see what happens looking forward to getting into the game and playing soon whenever that may be! <3

Be the perfect soccer mom. Kill a man for the FBI by twelve and carpool with your kids to their game against Westpoint.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kandi said:

@Cornholio hmm not sure if i should like that or take it as an insult LOL! :P

I'm saying live a double life. I wouldn't suspect a soccer mom to kill people for the government. "Want cookies?" Boom, laced with poison. It's the perfect cover.

• Like 1

ya i am liking that evil side that i could potray like that something to think about for sure!:)

9 minutes ago, Corvette said:

African-American Gangster

White Biker

White Businessman

African-American Police Officer

White Police Officer

Mexican Gangster

White Gangster

White Mafia Member

White Pimp

African-American Pimp

Wat

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Cornholio said:

Be the perfect soccer mom. Kill a man for the FBI by twelve and carpool with your kids to their game against Westpoint.

Y does that sound like a movie i've seen not too long ago...I just cant put my finger on it

11 minutes ago, Luck said:

Y does that sound like a movie i've seen not too long ago...I just cant put my finger on it

You're thinking of the Motion Picture hit The Pacifier or Big Mama. Vin Diesel and Martin Lawrence respectively play two government men who get in touch with their lighter side.... Or some bullshit like that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arky said:

You're thinking of the Motion Picture hit The Pacifier or Big Mama. Vin Diesel and Martin Lawrence respectively play two government men who get in touch with their lighter side.... Or some bullshit like that

Well the pacifier did cross my mind briefly, but I was actually thinking of the spy next door with Jackie Chan, dealing with bratty kids while trying to stop a russian 

5 minutes ago, Luck said:

Well the pacifier did cross my mind briefly, but I was actually thinking of the spy next door with Jackie Chan, dealing with bratty kids while trying to stop a russian 

America likes Russian as bad guys. THEY KILLED APOLLO

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Arky said:

America likes Russian as bad guys. THEY KILLED APOLLO

Have u ever seen the spy next door? 

Probably gonna be working on the farm or making music. Gonna have to see if I have the time. How does the movie stuff work anyways?

Its going to depend on how certain elements of the game play out. I'm considering being a Therapist during the day and a Serial killer at night depending on if the cycles are long enough to put enough time into each role. As far as careers go I'm going to be operating a meth lab more than likely.

I'm now a musician with my own company that specializes in Logging, Furniture and Guitars manufacturing.