KevinLangston

What will you RP in identity?

I plan on being a man driven to insanity by the abuse he suffered as a child.

Simple and cliche, but I don't care. It's been fun to roleplay on other communities and I'm sure it will be just as fun or maybe even better here.

Lol most of you act like theres only going to be 1 big server.. 

I am going to run a motorcycle club. 

• Like 1

I am not sure what I'll rp as, I may have a few different characters, where's some ideas off the top of my head... 

a country boy, out in the boonies, living in his daddy's house, or off the land, in a tent somewhere, hunting and fishing, he's stand offish, and rough but once you make a friend of him, he'll be a friend to you, 

a  a city boy living in the suburbs, that enjoys the arts, and uses them to support himself, writing, drawing, and playing music friendly but quiet, he can be found at the local coffee shop, where he can be found writing, and socializing with other patrons, 

an urban kid living in a run down family home he grew up in, while he was away the home degraded, trying to restore it to it's former 'glory' if you will, he's a hard worker and spends lot of time working. to repair his family home, once he achives that he's not sure what he'll do, but for the time being that's his focus, he's friendly, 

A city kid with urban roots, him and his family moved to the city when he was a child, he discovers he has a gift with sports, and quickly became a local star, in sports, He's friendly but a bit loud, and very proud of his accomplishments, on and off the feild 

• Like 1

Ill Probably own A Car Compnay...

Design cars, Build Them, Sell Them, And Fix Them For People.

Ill probably Call it 'Patriot'

DONT YOU DARE STEAL THAT NAME.

I'm going to RP as a Bounty hunter. People will put a price on someones head and I'll take lethal/non-lethal forces to either take them captive or to end someones problems. Bounties are not cheap though, this service would cost a pretty penny to have. Clients who pay a insurance fee can have it so no bounty is placed on their head. 

I honestly can not wait any longer...

I would created Russian or eastern-european mob( I don't know how relative we should be to real life ethnicities, countries and so on) where we would control either part or entire place.

Im talking major crime enterprise, own public places as night clubs, bars or vip lounges around town to distribute various drugs while they are either created from our-owned dents or chemshop in from whom we buy our ingredients, farmers and such. While this shady operations acting, we will bribe officials and police to look the other way and we kill those who oppose us, rivals and freelancers will be our hardest challenge as we either go diplomatic or old-school gang war.

otherwise we would be pretty friendly against naive civilians unless we would do protection racketing, other wise we are going to have a conduct of order and oaths which will set the rules internally in our enterprise which will protect each other, family of each other as well as allied and neutral gangs.

if someone is interested in the enterprise and join us, hit me up. Already need one boss for NA server!:)

I would actually like to start my own company. Depending on the economy in the game depends on how I start it out and how long it takes me.

However eventually I would like to make a company that consist of a Vehicle parts department (Stock, Performance and Race), A vehicle Engineering/Mechanics center (If implemented into the game well) A vehicle transport and towing company and last of all Vehicle storage / Selling center. With the storage if people like the idea (and the owner allows me to) I may put the vehicles into a museum of some sort so people can look at their dream cars.

If you can't tell I love my vehicles and am currently studying engineering at college. 

What do you guys think of my company idea for RP? If done well I could make a good business out of it in my opinion, As long as I get mature workers and clients. 

PS: If anyone is interested in working on this company/idea with me feel free to drop me a message I check the forum regularly just never post :)

Edited by Dexter

I'm not entirely sure yet what i'd role play as in Identity because I legit only discovered it, hours ago. though it sounds like everything I have been waiting for and everything the big gunners just won't make. I'm excited to put money toward the game next pay day for sure.

In theory, depending in the games mechanics. I think I wouldn't mind being an artist, struggling or otherwise. It's something that could be fun and have the characters wealth actually depend on other people players. Having other interests like singing would be super fun, what with a karaoke bar. She'd be in her mid to late thirties for sure. I don't know what race she'll be, or how she'll look. Though honestly if we can make our characters fat... I might give that a go. Heck, the ability to lose and gain weight as, boring as it might be... To me, would be cool.

So. Female, artist, mid to late 20's. Enjoys singing, may or may not be dirt poor.

Perhaps I'll do up a character sheet for her!

Someone previous mentioned they'd be an investor (if I read them right) ... Should we cross servers I might take them up in character.

• Like 1

I'm gonna be a man that lives out in the sticks with an offroad truck and a shotgun who shoots anyone that comes within 50 feet of my home.

I think I'll be a cop. The kind of mustache. An average person. Middle class style. Divorced and no kids.

So my life wil be dedicated to my job.

I believe it's enough of bieng a super human, a super hero or a super soldier (BF like).

Struggling to earn something is rewarding.

Quote :

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.

Samuel Beckett

That's how I am as a human being.

I'll make my mark with the dollar.  Since I do real estate IRL, that will be a large part of what I will be doing.  I expect to own a large part of whatever server I'm on, including factories and whatever else is a moneymaker in game.

I dont know if this is possible yet since the game hasn't come out yet but I would really like to go a different path from legitimate business man and/or criminal. In the trailer it said there would be mining in the game so I would definitely like to become some sort of a entreprenuerial baron with mining say, OIL, GOLD,DIAMONDS, SHIPWRECKED SALVAGES... I would really like that to be my main source of income and play like this rich dapper gentleman kinda like John D. Rockefeller or Andrew Carnegie who has "old money". That would be so cool.

• Like 1

On 05/01/2016 at 1:51 PM, KevinLangston said:

What do you guys plan on RP'ing in Identity, jobs, crime, etc. 

I want to live peaceful life in the countryside as a retired soldier owning a farm and minding my own business.

• Like 1

Im gonna RP as an experienced swat officer who's got an alchahol problem. But is crazy good i will own a small house outside the city  my character will be called James Riley and he witnessed his parent murdered when he was 12 and has been scarred ever since

I will probably try my best to join the Police force, why? Well, i love to help citizens everday. 

I have experience both outside and inside the gaming world as a Police Officer, so i think that it's going to be really fun!

On 1/5/2016 at 3:14 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

I'm probably going to be a paramedic and save lives.

Nice person over here ?☝

• Like 1

On 1/6/2016 at 10:42 PM, Zulnex said:

Paramedic/firefighter of course.

Hoping to save as many lives as I can.

That is actually very nice of you

On 5/2/2016 at 8:45 PM, ThereIsHope said:

If you guys want to check my posts that are in character about my character's campaign you will see what role I'm playing and if you want him or not for your governor. He has recently turned thirty and after a long time of working strongly as a lawyer and stock investor he has set aside his current life to start a new one within politics which will set upon his future, as he wishes to improve all yours he grew up in your average family at least what everyone thought tell he finally let out the fact that his father nearly beat him half the death all the time. This was because of his sacrifice to keep his family together even when it seemed unhinged he took a nail and drove it in to make sure it was stable. He believes in a Conservative way to run the economy but promote welfare for the extremely needy and providing bonures for people that work encouraging the people to not stay unemployed for to long. People without criminal records also get a bonus preventing people from committing crimes! Read the things he post in politicts to learn even more about him. Vote for a tomorrow fellow identians vote for Jakob Nunes!

I'll be your campaign bodyguard

I plan starting off as a Canadian lumberjack to make money initially, and just role play a normal Civ while I get to know the map and whatnot. Once I'm over the normal Civ life I would like to try to start a cult/gang that kidnaps/converts people, and does general hired work for other gangs and organizations while claiming the Cult is a Non-Profit Religious organization as a cover story.