QuannTann

Quansian Attachi

Quansian D. Attachi

Image result for japanese roleplay character

Quansian Attachi was born to an upper-class family in his hometown of Nagasaki Japan. Able to show his brash intelligence at a young age, he was flown to the United States in order to be given a proper education. After attending private schools in the city of Massachusetts, he was sent to Harvard in order to continue his studies, and eventually decided on a Major of Criminal Science . However, during his final years of graduate school, he was called by his father's servant and told that he was to come back to Nagasaki for an arranged marriage between his family and another upper-class family. Not accepting his fate, he finished out his semester with an astounding grade point average and began to plot a way out of his appointment.

*Insert newspaper Article*

Quansian D. Attachi, 21, was found dead in his apartment this morning, December 31, 2016. He appeared to have hung himself from the ceiling fan in his bathroom. Friends mourn this day and it is said that his family will be flying his body back to Japan in order to give him a proper burial ceremony.

*End Newspaper Article*

But what his family didn't know was that Quansian was smarter than that, due to his Criminal science expertise he was able to concoct a crime scene worthy of a man of his standing, as well as being able to pay off the authorities so that they would "lose" his body in transport back to Japan.

To this day Quansian personality in check as to not alert his new friends of his old life. He plans to die protecting his fellow officers in the line of duty or to lose his life in the process of protecting the city that has protected him from his father thus far. As well as above all making sure to take his past life to his grave. As of right now, Quansian still dreads the idea that if he were to be wed on the island, that somehow his father would hear and he would be deported back to Japan. Hence the reason for not obtaining a wife during his stay on the island.

As for the Attachi family and fortune back in Japan, it is said that the family had the transport company who lost the body of their beloved son sued. But in an even more deterring note of disbelief, the American government who oversaw the case said that the Handler of the corpse of Quansian Attachi, seemed to have disappeared completely after the trial and hasn't been heard from sense. 

*I don't know how to completley state that I want this character to be in the police force, nor have I seen anywhere to apply, I assume that it will be serverside and that I will have to become a law enforcement official on the spot. So in turn, please take this with a grain of salt. Cheers!

Name : Quansian D. Attachi

Nicknames : Mr. Attachi , Quinin

Ethnicity : Asian

Sexuality : Heterosexual

Hair color : Naturally Brown. 

Occupation : Law enforcement officer. (Edit: Might change this to Conservation Officer, if all goes well!)

Body : Large frame, but no visible body fat. 

Tattoos : Quansian has a back, lower body, biceps, and neck tattoo depicting that of a lone samurai fighting against a large serpent-dragon beast. It is said that he got this for his 18th birthday from his father, by Quansian receiving a knock on his door by an elderly man holding a note and an array of needles and paints. (He has sleeves for when he's on the job so that the tattoos do not show through)

Related image

(Somewhat a resemblance just add a bit of color)

Will continue to add and work on this. Tell me if somethings wrong! Have a good day ladies and gentlemen

Edit: Also, this picture does not truly do Mr. Attachi Justice. So if it changes a few times, I send my apologies ahead.

Edited by QuannTann

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Binary Domain much 

My apologies but I have no clue what you mean by that?

10 minutes ago, QuannTann said:

My apologies but I have no clue what you mean by that?

Where do you think that image is from

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Where do you think that image is from

Uhh.. my friend,I just googled it honestly. :D

Edit: Just got time to do some digging, funnily enough I chose a crime lord for a law enforcement character. Haha! :)

6 hours ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Very nice RP background story. Good to see more Japanese role players. 

Glad to meet another as well Mr. Toshiro.

Edited by QuannTann
  • Like 1