DrFelixPhD

The First Thing You'll Do?

4 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Safety always first xD

HAH!

*Dark voice with like a daring movie voice thing u know? * 

What if safety is your enemy?! WHAT IF! AND I MEAN WHAT IF! The safety is turned off? OH WILL YOU SURVIVE THEN WITH THE LAW? WHAT IF THEY CUTTED YOUR SEATBELT.

Let the reddit, twitter feed and all other social media feeds go crazy by this historical philosophically question. 

tumblr_n5eyqwMG1q1sf5vppo1_500.gif

Edited by FlyingDuck
edit reason: That gif.. You know? :P

1 minute ago, FlyingDuck said:

HAH!

*Dark voice with like a daring movie voice thing u know? * 

What if safety is your enemy?! WHAT IF! AND I MEAN WHAT IF! The safety is turned off? OH WILL YOU SURVIVE THEN WITH THE LAW? WHAT IF THEY CUTTED YOUR SEATBELT.

Let the reddit, twitter feed and all other social media feeds go crazy by this historical philosophically question. 

Crap, did that @Aziz guy write this comment?

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Crap, did that @Aziz guy write this comment?

I will find you. I will not rape you. I will pay you less. Lmao

The map consists of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I LIVE in South Carolina, the first thing I'm doing is traveling to were my house/town would be. Also if we can build houses (which maybe, maybe not idk), I'm totes going to recreate my town. xD

6 minutes ago, TheElasticTuba said:

The map consists of North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I LIVE in South Carolina, the first thing I'm doing is traveling to were my house/town would be. Also if we can build houses (which maybe, maybe not idk), I'm totes going to recreate my town. xD

The map apparently is based on those states, rather than modelled on them, so I'd certainly be impressive if you could find it xD

2 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

The map apparently is based on those states, rather than modelled on them, so I'd certainly be impressive if you could find it xD

What I'll try to do is find at least roughly the area in which they'd be. A little help from Google Maps, knowledge of this region's landscapes, and in-game maps, I should eventually be able to find out roughly where it would be, can't hurt to try at least, maybe I'll find something in my travels! :P

Probably suffer a bunch of bugs and optimisation issues, other than that I would try to explore before deciding on a path I want to follow when it comes to choosing career choice.

Well, I'll go to a local hospital or ambulance headquarters (depends how it's set up in game) and start my paramedic training as soon as possible. Of course, while I am doing that -  I will look for bugs and properly report them in the forums.

Edited by Zulnex

As soon as the developers can post a list of confirmed jobs I will definitely plan out my life choices.

12 minutes ago, Zulnex said:

Well, I'll go to a local hospital or ambulance headquarters (depends how it's set up in game) and start my paramedic training as soon as possible. Of course, while I am doing that -  I will look for bugs and properly report them in the forums.

Hopefully the firefighters and the amulances will be at the same location so I have someone to talk to between callouts ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, intyala said:

Hopefully the firefighters and the amulances will be at the same location so I have someone to talk to between callouts ;)

Swell idea! I hope it's going to be like that as well. :) 

Edited by Zulnex

I'll probably drive my bike and get off of it to explore with my useful feets when I'm somewhere I can't drive (forest *w*)

Edited by SkelOne
Fault

Go shopping and buying literally ANYTHING that's reachable by my f*cking hand xD.

From Clothes to bags to skates to food, even bikes, ANYTHING.

But idk, if there's no starter house i'll probably get one before wasting money on bags of clothes.

On 5 January 2016 at 11:08 AM, DrFelixPhD said:

Hey all,

Just wondering, what's the first thing you're going to do when you boot up the game?

I decided I was going to head to the pub, grab a pint and wait for all of this to blow over :)

giphy.gif

Quality reference.

Get money while exploring the game, grind to get my first apartment, get a gun and a pound of kush. Take that drug money and flip it. :)

I need to take that old dirt bike out for a spin. I just hope that it still runs!

get an ingame job, buy an apartment, buy a nightclub, buy another night club, buy a yacht and then robbing any reachable squeaker (because hey! it's a +18 game and if they contact le support team they'll find out and you know bla). that's what i'll do ingame

I will walk out naked into the wilderness and be one with the trees.

Edited by Hill

I'll run onto the road in front of a car to see how quick the ambulance personal respond.

Then explore find the boss and start working to get an apartment.