DrFelixPhD

The First Thing You'll Do?

2 hours ago, jabba_the_slut said:

nice shaun of the dead refrence lol. though i prefer tea

giphy(1).gif

What's your best movie from the cornetto trilogy, in your opinion?

5 hours ago, Lord_Binky said:

I'm gonna jump on my motorcycle and explore.  I want to watch the sunset on the beach.  Hike in the mountains and then, when I have seen my fill, I will begin to build my business...

Care to name that business? xD

2 hours ago, Vix said:

After leaving character creator and tutorial I'll most likely try to find the shortest way to a clothing store and try on all the outfits! Then I'll probably go to a hairdresser if you won't get all available hairstyles in character creator. And then probably tattoo parlor...

It won't be an Adventure Time tattoo will it?

12 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Or perhaps follow your dreams and become a lawyer like me!

Hmm, a lawyer would be very interesting. I'll think about it! :)

13 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

It won't be an Adventure Time tattoo will it?

I think Adventure Time is copyrighted, sadly xD I'll probably go for wings on the back! 

First thing i will do is drive around, and try to figure out the fastest way to make money, and me an my friends will all grind jobs to stack cash, and then buy one of the nicest properties. 

First thing i will do is drive around, and try to figure out the fastest way to make money, and me an my friends will all grind jobs to stack cash, and then buy one of the nicest properties. 

Probably just explore the town, try to get a job asap so I can get shelter and transportation. Discover the limitations of what I'm able to do in the game.

8 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Where do you think you'll start - the beach, forest, mountaintop, strip club?

I'd probably go to the beach first.

1 hour ago, DrFelixPhD said:

never knew there was such a trilogy! i have seen both shaun of the dead and hot fuz, and thought that paul was the only other movie that stared simon pegg and nick fost (who are probs my two fav actors)

i'l be sure to wach the worlds end as soon as possible.

shaun of the dead is my fav out of the 3 i have seen, though paul and hot fuzz where verry funny indeed.

FUCKADOODLEDO!

6 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

never knew there was such a trilogy! i have seen both shaun of the dead and hot fuz, and thought that paul was the only other movie that stared simon pegg and nick fost (who are probs my two fav actors)

shaun of the dead is my fav out of the 3 i have seen, though paul and hot fuzz where verry funny indeed.

FUCKADOODLEDO!

1 hour ago, DrFelixPhD said:

I have seen every movie in the Cornetto trilogy and Paul, and I think the best out of all of them is by far Paul, as I dunno I just think its the funniest. To put them in order it would probably go something like this

1) Paul (Best)

2) Hot Fuzz

3) Shaun Of The Dead

4) The World's End (Worst)

I did enjoy all of them though, very much. 

its-electro-prick.png.ee04f675245e13fa4b

It's Not Hip Hop, It's Electro. Prick... Next Time I See Him, He's Dead

50 minutes ago, jabba_the_slut said:

FUCKADOODLEDO!

xD Yeah man, there's also a movie called The World's End that came out a few years ago, which is, of course, directed by Edgar Wright. Paul did indeed star Nick and Simon but it wasn't directed by the same guy.

Drive.

Just take my good ol' rusty car and drive all over the map exploring and finding stuff. Unless there's a driving test, cause then that will be the first thing i do. ;)

I don't think I'll be able to decide what I really want to do until I have seen all the possibilities that exist, and that could take a long time. 9_9

49 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I have seen every movie in the Cornetto trilogy and Paul, and I think the best out of all of them is by far Paul, as I dunno I just think its the funniest. To put them in order it would probably go something like this

1) Paul (Best)

2) Hot Fuzz

3) Shaun Of The Dead

4) The World's End (Worst)

I did enjoy all of them though, very much. 

its-electro-prick.png.ee04f675245e13fa4b

It's Not Hip Hop, It's Electro. Prick... Next Time I See Him, He's Dead

While Paul is a pretty funny standalone film, it doesn't quite compare to the other 3, just because the humour's so different. I'd say I'd probably put it in 3rd place, with Hot Fuzz at 1st, Shaun of the Dead at 2nd and The World's End coming in at last.

But to be honest, when they're put together, they're probably the best movies ever made. Especially these three bits.

7LjaBxA.gif.f5561ed9f3ea8be36bafc588afdaanigif_enhanced-buzz-23977-1377792317-24tumblr_ms594uCVm11sp4nfqo3_500.gif.2c840

2 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Or perhaps follow your dreams and become a lawyer like me!

Not a free lawyer doh.

2 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Not a free lawyer doh.

Hell no. I need some of that sweet, sweet moolah.

1 minute ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Hell no. I need some of that sweet, sweet moolah.

That's why you are mine.

anime-gif-hello-inu-x-boku-ss-Favim.com-1051844.gif

2 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

While Paul is a pretty funny standalone film, it doesn't quite compare to the other 3, just because the humour's so different. I'd say I'd probably put it in 3rd place, with Hot Fuzz at 1st, Shaun of the Dead at 2nd and The World's End coming in at last.

But to be honest, when they're put together, they're probably the best movies ever made. Especially these three bits.

7LjaBxA.gif.f5561ed9f3ea8be36bafc588afdaanigif_enhanced-buzz-23977-1377792317-24tumblr_ms594uCVm11sp4nfqo3_500.gif.2c840

Lol its like the Duet's failed gate vaulting escalates as it goes down xD

The humour is indeed quite different in all of them, because well Nick Frost and Simon Pegg take on the roles of completely different people in every film! They are nerds in Paul, losers in Shaun Of The Dead, Police Officers in Hot Fuzz and rather average Joes in The World's End, theres almost no way to compare the humour for that reason! We agree on one thing at least aha that The World's End comes in last, stone dead last.

giphy_(3).gif.9ba96606c39f5fe09f711b02e6

Edited by Kickapoo

i think im going to explore, and then deicde what job i want to do, maybe become a realtor of sorts :)

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Lots its like the Duet's failed gate vaulting escalates as it goes down xD

The humour is indeed quite different in all of them, because well Nick Frost and Simon Pegg take on the roles of completely different people in every film! They are nerds in Paul, losers in Shaun Of The Dead, Police Officers in Hot Fuzz and rather average Joes in The World's End, theres almost no way to compare the humour for that reason! We agree on one thing at least aha that The World's End comes in last, stone dead last.

giphy_(3).gif.9ba96606c39f5fe09f711b02e6

I thought it did have some funny moments but none of them came close to the others :3

3 hours ago, Cliff122 said:

Drive.

Just take my good ol' rusty car and drive all over the map exploring and finding stuff. Unless there's a driving test, cause then that will be the first thing i do. ;)

I don't think I'll be able to decide what I really want to do until I have seen all the possibilities that exist, and that could take a long time. 9_9

Safety always first xD

• Like 1