Shimozukachi

sarcasm

33 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Well i thank you for getting my name right :D Its just i dont want to see the Luprano family get a bad image. Just trying to help as its really not good that when people search up the leader they are going to see stuff like this. Im glad you managed to settle this on your own and im sorry i didnt read past page 2. Lets just try and keep it cool from now on. Im going to speak with my guy and you should all have a chat amongst yourselves. Cmon. After all we are 2 very powerful businesses. Theres no need for us to show ourselves off as arses to the rest of the community.

this is how it would end ingame:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

this is how it would end ingame:

Ahaha i havent even clicked play and i already know how this turns out :D best gangsta shootout ever :P "Send flowers to their bitches and hoes"

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

everyone calm down. quote: " and this is the sentence that tells you that the creator wants you to laugh about it " if you get offended by this i'm sorry but not everyone of you will end as godfather (and even if you all would be mafia you would ruin the entire game for anyone who isn't mafia). just get over it! there won't be 2 trillion different mafias

there's always space for another asshole eater ;)

Fuck off, your big mouth started all of this. Next time don't call people godfather kids and this won't happen. It's like if you said "the forums are full of sleazy, dumb bikers." That's not mentioning anybody in particular, but I'm pretty sure it would offend anyone who is with an MC. Think before you do stuff man.

3 hours ago, Herzog said:

Literally all of you are fucking disgraceful. What the fuck was going on. There is literally no need for this. All of you including my own member has just shown the rest of the forums how immature they can be in 3 pages. This could have ended on the first page. Tbh it's just bad publicity to post absolute crap like this. I don't think Tripnal will be getting into the MC after all >:( but I'd especially think that a new Mafia that desires respect from other organisations is pushing it just a little too hard. you all need to grow up and realise that all this is childish gibberish. There's no need for it. Apologise to eachother and throw that shit behind you. 

If the game was out already, this would have ended in a few shootouts. Because it's not, this is all that we can do to each other. If we were just businesses it would look worse. We are supposed to be criminals man, of course there's going to be fights. And by the way, my organization is going fine because even though we are small, we have way more active members than other organizations that are "bigger." Those who give respect, get respect, I'm not going to let people shit talk me and the family and do nothing about it.

Edited by Frank

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, your big mouth started all of this. Next time don't call people godfather kids and this won't happen. It's like if you said "the forums are full of sleazy, dumb bikers." That's not mentioning anybody in particular, but I'm pretty sure it would offend anyone who is with an MC. Think before you do stuff man.

oooh i didnt see that one. We are more sophisticated than some think. Agreed that people should think before they speak...

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

oooh i didnt see that one. We are more sophisticated than some think. Agreed that people should think before they speak...

If you go back to the start of this thread you can see that I told shimo that I was offended by what he said, however I did not swear. Once Tommy Belmonte started coming in and swearing is when i went off. 

6 hours ago, Frank said:

If you go back to the start of this thread you can see that I told shimo that I was offended by what he said, however I did not swear. Once Tommy Belmonte started coming in and swearing is when i went off. 

go fuck off yourself, girl. now read the topic before leaving school.

did that sound polite? no, right?

this isn't serious, mate. but sometimes there needs to be sarcasm jokes :D

Edited by Shimozukachi

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

go fuck off yourself, girl. now read the topic before leaving school.

did that sound polite? no, right?

this isn't serious, mate. but sometimes there needs to be sarcasm jokes :D

Fuck off, next time think before you say stuff man. How can I in my right mind let someone get away with insinuating that I'm a "Godfather kid." I can't help but get mad.

Edited by Frank

33 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fuck off, next time think before you say stuff man. How can I in my right mind let someone get away with insinuating that I'm a "Godfather kid." I can't help but get mad.

that was sarcasm. or tell me: is the entire police forum full of aziz or not? it's all just sarcasm. how did i insult anyone?

Edited by Shimozukachi

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

that was sarcasm. or tell me: is the entire police forum full of aziz or not? it's all just sarcasm. how did i insult anyone?

Look I'll admit, maybe I get upset over things a bit easier than the average Joe, but still you shouldn't have said that. Now if you would have said, "the hideout section is full of mobsters" or Italians or something along those lines I wouldn't have gotten upset. It's the fact that you said wannabee godfather kids. Like we are all some sort of 12 year old pathetic morons that watched the godfather once and want to replicate it. I assure you that is not the case. While I understand that I should work on not getting worked up over things as much, my advice to you is to avoid using that kind of sarcasm, because there are people that are gonna get mad more often than not.

Edited by Frank

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Look I'll admit, maybe I get upset over things a bit easier than the average Joe, but still you shouldn't have said that. Now if you would have said, "the hideout section is full of mobsters" or Italians or something along those lines I wouldn't have gotten upset. It's the fact that you said wannabee godfather kids. Like we are all some sort of 12 year old pathetic morons that watched the godfather once and want to replicate it. I assure you that is not the case. While I understand that I should work on not getting worked up over things as much, my advice to you is to avoid using that kind of sarcasm, because there are people that are gonna get mad more often than not.

will you be quiet if you get some candy?

26 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

Oh my.

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

I made my point kid.

4 hours ago, Frank said:

I made my point kid.

no candy? alright, but stop offending me. i didn't offend you at all. it's your own problem when you think something is targeted at you. i think i should tell you that before you've started posting your offending comments i didn't even knew about your existence, kid

On 30.8.2016 at 5:17 AM, Frank said:

So I'm a wannabe Godfather kid? Unlike others on this forum I'm not a bitch. I'm not going to take shit in real life, much less over a computer. 

did i mention you? did i mention anyone at all?

On 30.8.2016 at 5:31 AM, Frank said:

OK internet tough guy what are you going to do to me pal? Eat your mother's cunt for me you sack of shit. I'm sick and tired of you internet white knights, you beta males. I was talking to shimo so he can answer back to me personally. YOU don't have to be his little lapdog. I never start shit on these forums, I only respond back to when someone has been a dickhead to me. So do me a favor and give your father a blow job because that's going to be easier for you to do than to shut me up. Fucking jerk off.

just because you like to suck your fathers dick everyone else does the same?

On 30.8.2016 at 5:38 AM, Frank said:

I didn't even insult the guy, I just told him that he is offending me. Your just an internet bitch because you started going against me because you are in the safety in the internet. If anything you have a big mouth because you dont mind your own fucking business. You and your alter ego tripnal. But what's the use in trying to convince you. Once a bitch always a bitch.

okay, tell me the comment that was posted before 30.08.2016 in that i wrote anything insulting combined with mentioning you

On 30.8.2016 at 6:08 AM, Noot666 said:

The only thing that's hot was your mother... Before I raped her. Hahaha and after I was done with her, she ain't getting hotter that's for sure ?

how old is his mother? 50? 60? 70?

On 30.8.2016 at 6:13 AM, Noot666 said:

Ok I don't actually know if you're actually 100℅ retarded or just inherited your ancestors genes, but, I clearly directed that message to that tranny faggot Belmonte. However, suicide won't not be out of the ball park for you, not at all child. Do you want me to come up with ways of which you can kill yourself unique and different to that of Belmonte?

you should try suicide. it will 100% help you.

On 30.8.2016 at 6:22 AM, Noot666 said:

Ah sweet man! Alright let's see what we got. For starters , we can go with a way that's traditional and in line with your fag ancestors. You can commit suicide by eating my asshole to death, which was a similar way to how your grammy went out. Let's see what else, hmmmm... Oh! You can put a 44. in that big fat nigger pussy of yours and pull the trigger in my basement. The walls need a fresh coat of paint and my pet dog think the colour red looks just fine. Would you like some more?

he can eat your asshole? you know that it's the after and that without it shit will enter your inside and welp, you'll die because fresh shit is toxic in contact with blood etc. you're insulting someone's grammy? did you ever recieve any trophy in your live at all? keep your fantasys for yourself, mate. we don't care about it. if that's real your dog died because of drinking paint

On 30.8.2016 at 6:29 AM, Noot666 said:

Ah jeez man I was really hoping you'd take my 44. idea. Mamma needs a new pair of shoes! No offense to your dad, of course, loving high heels and all, he deserves a pair too. Anyways, my offer is up and the world except a few of your fuck buddies like belmonte thinks you should take it. If you say no, your kinda selfish and a cunt bag, if you accept, kudos ??

stupid comment sighted! his father can't be a woman. it's because you need a man and a woman to make childs. you're geting sexist.

4 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Oh, now you sound like you're trying to be my dad, forgive me for thinking you have more of a right to be here than I do. May I remind you this is a forums and people are supposed to share their thoughts and opinions with each other. But you probably don't care about that do you, after all you're just another cocksucker this forums could do without. You're of no use to these forums as far as i can see and while Shimo can be annoying sometimes at least he's done his part. And when you call me a white knight could you please explain that, because i'm quite sure what i said had no affiliation with the KKK, white supremacy or in any sense of the words "White Knight".

I think he means somebody who stands up for people to get praise. If that's wrong my bad but that's the definition I know it as.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

You also seem to be a mood swinging, transexual paki.

Actually he's German, and I'd give that insult a solid 0/10 as going off your pp you're a fully grown man, not a hormonal 12 year old chatting shit online.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I think he means somebody who stands up for people to get praise. If that's wrong my bad but that's the definition I know it as.

I'm standing up for him as Shimo hasn't done anything wrong, and while your version of White Knight may differ from mine I find it refers to somebody who fights for white supremacy which to some extent at least is the truth.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

no candy? alright, but stop offending me. i didn't offend you at all. it's your own problem when you think something is targeted at you. i think i should tell you that before you've started posting your offending comments i didn't even knew about your existence, kid

did i mention you? did i mention anyone at all?

just because you like to suck your fathers dick everyone else does the same?

okay, tell me the comment that was posted before 30.08.2016 in that i wrote anything insulting combined with mentioning you

how old is his mother? 50? 60? 70?

you should try suicide. it will 100% help you.

he can eat your asshole? you know that it's the after and that without it shit will enter your inside and welp, you'll die because fresh shit is toxic in contact with blood etc. you're insulting someone's grammy? did you ever recieve any trophy in your live at all? keep your fantasys for yourself, mate. we don't care about it. if that's real your dog died because of drinking paint

stupid comment sighted! his father can't be a woman. it's because you need a man and a woman to make childs. you're geting sexist.

You didn't mention anyone specifically but you'd be fucking retarded if we think you didn't mean us mafia members when you said "godfather kids".

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

You didn't mention anyone specifically but you'd be fucking retarded if we think you didn't mean us mafia members when you said "godfather kids".

don't make me use my german super powers ;)

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

don't make me use my german super powers ;)

What the fuck does that even mean?

10 minutes ago, Calico said:

What the fuck does that even mean?

that means i would blame you and your friends for not knowing what sarcasm is :D

but now seriously: you and some other people act more like an insulting version of marty santorelli than of the godfather.

you know what, not marty. i still miss him since he died in the story. you... you're just a homunculus

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

that means i would blame you and your friends for not knowing what sarcasm is :D

but now seriously: you and some other people act more like an insulting version of marty santorelli than of the godfather.

What's ironic and sarcastic about your initial post? other than the title...

Edited by Calico

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

What's ironic and saracistic about your initial post? other than the title...

because it's a fuckin joke and you're one of the people that showed me it's true and that you don't know what sarcasm is. end of story. just get it! either you know what sarcasm is or you don't, mate