Shimozukachi

sarcasm

forums in a nutshell:

police forum is full of aziz,

crime is full of wannabe godfather kids,

politics is full of people that vote for being governor (my edited trump poster is always geting ignored!!!)

business forum is full of humans that want to create a bus company

and this is the sentence that tells you that the creator wants you to laugh about it (because everything can be in a nutshell) :D

• Like 1

I couldnt stop laughing at this :D its so true. The large amount of crime families and bus companies xD its too true 

The business is full of kids who want to make a farm 

The politics is full of kids who want to be in the Illuminati 

True, Crime is full of wannabes

Police is full of, well I don't know because I don't bother to go in their xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

The business is full of kids who want to make a farm 

The politics is full of kids who want to be in the Illuminati 

True, Crime is full of wannabes

Police is full of, well I don't know because I don't bother to go in their xD

It's full of bacon

• Like 2

You got better ideas for all those things then do them. Make a different kind of company or a different kind of gang. I know this is supposed to be sarcasm or whatever but posting this kind of stuff can offend some people that aren't light hearted. Just my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

You got better ideas for all those things then do them. Make a different kind of company or a different kind of gang. I know this is supposed to be sarcasm or whatever but posting this kind of stuff can offend some people that aren't light hearted. Just my opinion.

You... You need to not take stuff so seriously.

5 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

You... You need to not take stuff so seriously.

So I'm a wannabe Godfather kid? Unlike others on this forum I'm not a bitch. I'm not going to take shit in real life, much less over a computer. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

So I'm a wannabe Godfather kid? Unlike others on this forum I'm not a bitch. I'm not going to take shit in real life, much less over a computer. 

Okay, but you're being hot headed and childish. If you don't like it. Leave. You don't take shit in life? Because if that's an invitation I'll happily come to the party. There's two people in this world, people who keep their mouth shut and people who can't keep it shut. Try and guess what one you are. Every time I come on these forums I see you running your trap trying to intimidate and bully other users when you yourself have no right, no purpose and no weight to throw around to anybody. So either play nice or keep your fucking mouth shut. Or else I'll shut it for you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Okay, but you're being hot headed and childish. If you don't like it. Leave. You don't take shit in life? Because if that's an invitation I'll happily come to the party. There's two people in this world, people who keep their mouth shut and people who can't keep it shut. Try and guess what one you are. Every time I come on these forums I see you running your trap trying to intimidate and bully other users when you yourself have no right, no purpose and no weight to throw around to anybody. So either play nice or keep your fucking mouth shut. Or else I'll shut it for you.

OK internet tough guy what are you going to do to me pal? Eat your mother's cunt for me you sack of shit. I'm sick and tired of you internet white knights, you beta males. I was talking to shimo so he can answer back to me personally. YOU don't have to be his little lapdog. I never start shit on these forums, I only respond back to when someone has been a dickhead to me. So do me a favor and give your father a blow job because that's going to be easier for you to do than to shut me up. Fucking jerk off.

Edited by Frank

7 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

"Every time I come on these forums" you mean when you started two fucking days ago?

"keep your fucking mouth shut. Or else I'll shut it for you." We'll see about that, boy.

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

OK internet tough guy what are you going to do to me pal? Eat your mother's cunt for me you sack of shit. I'm sick and tired of you internet white knights, you beta males. I was talking to shimo so he can answer back to me personally. YOU don't have to be his little lapdog. I never start shit on these forums, I only respond back to when someone has been a dickhead. So do me a favor and give your father a blow job because that's going to be easier for you to do than to shut me up. Fucking jerk off.

Give your father a blow job and eat your moms cunt. The only person who is being a tough guy is you. You think your top dog when in fact you're no more significant than the dog shit I step in at the park. You're not worthy to be called an Internet tough guy. And as for being a lapdog. I didn't say what I said because I was protecting his post. I said what I said because you had to be a whiny little bitch about it and cry how it hurt your feelings. Man up and drive on you fucking wanna be tough guy.

7 minutes ago, Calico said:

"Every time I come on these forums" you mean when you started two fucking days ago?

"keep your fucking mouth shut. Or else I'll shut it for you." We'll see about that, boy.

One: I have two accounts 

Two: If he's so high and mighty to try and start fights let him do it himself. No need for you to join in, he has too many boyfriends as is.

4 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Give your father a blow job and eat your moms cunt. The only person who is being a tough guy is you. You think your top dog when in fact you're no more significant than the dog shit I step in at the park. You're not worthy to be called an Internet tough guy. And as for being a lapdog. I didn't say what I said because I was protecting his post. I said what I said because you had to be a whiny little bitch about it and cry how it hurt your feelings. Man up and drive on you fucking wanna be tough guy.

I didn't even insult the guy, I just told him that he is offending me. Your just an internet bitch because you started going against me because you are in the safety in the internet. If anything you have a big mouth because you dont mind your own fucking business. You and your alter ego tripnal. But what's the use in trying to convince you. Once a bitch always a bitch.