Shimozukachi

sarcasm

5 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

you make no sense bro. 

You're so retarded, I'm debating whether or not you're a troll. 

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

Yeah, you're totally leaving us alone. Shut the fuck up. Ignorant swine. Stick to what you're good at, talking about aliens you fucking loon.

In a forum about sarcasm you still somehow can't understand it.

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

Yeah, you're totally leaving us alone. Shut the fuck up. Ignorant swine. Stick to what you're good at, talking about aliens you fucking loon.

lol. It was funny though.

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I understood you just fine. It doesn't give you excuses to act like this anytime somebody makes a post. While he did say "godfather children" he meant it towards everybody being in a Mafia. Not just you. There's a lot of them on this site and that's fine. Just tone it down. Just because you say somebody is illiterate doesn't mean they are. I read your posts just fine. And I can type just fine too. That's what it means. It doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying.

You changed your point from me being a fucking no life - monitoring the forums, to a bully. I obviously realize he wasn't directly talking to me, however his post was relevant to me, and I had every right to feel disrespected by that post.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

You changed your point from me being a fucking no life - monitoring the forums, to a bully. I obviously realize he wasn't directly talking to me, however his post was relevant to me, and I had every right to feel disrespected by that post.

I even told you that I wasn't talking about you specifically. But yet you can't understand that.

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

In a forum about sarcasm you still somehow can't understand it.

Your buddy here is being TOTALLY sarcastic. You think you can justify every retarded post you make by claiming its "sarcasm"?

• Like 2

I even told you that I wasn't talking about you specifically. But yet you can't understand that.

THATS WHAT I WAS REPLYING TO YOU ABOUT...

You are fucking illiterate.

Your buddy here is being TOTALLY sarcastic. You think you can justify every retarded post you make by claiming its "sarcasm"?

Yes, because that's what this forum is about. If I say "You're a fucking dumb shit that eats fucking dick." That's not sarcasm. That's an insult. But if I post a picture asking if you're a black man in a tinfoil hat knowing that you're most likely not then that is sarcasm.

Ya because they wouldn't be able to get away with it in real life. If people did that in real life someone would knock them out.

Yes, because that's what this forum is about. If I say "You're a fucking dumb shit that eats fucking dick." That's not sarcasm. That's an insult. But if I post a picture asking if you're a black man in a tinfoil hat knowing that you're most likely not then that is sarcasm.

He said: "lol. It was funny."

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

THATS WHAT I WAS REPLYING TO YOU ABOUT...

You are fucking illiterate.

You said "he". As in not me. You quoted me but yet said he when referring to me. That's not me being illiterate that's you being illiterate.

I can understand why you win fights and arguments. People can't understand how you can't comprehend situations so they leave. Just like I'm going to. 

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You said "he". As in not me. You quoted me but yet said he when referring to me. That's not me being illiterate that's you being illiterate.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Lord have mercy on your soul. It's like talking to a wall. I WAS REFFERING TO SHITMIZUKI's OP ABOUT THE "GODFATHER KIDS."

• Like 1

I can understand why you win fights and arguments. People can't understand how you can't comprehend situations so they leave. Just like I'm going to. 

Boy, I've never had such difficulty with someone not being able to comprehend my posts. This is remarkable.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Lord have mercy on your soul. It's like talking to a wall. I WAS REFFERING TO SHITMIZUKI's OP ABOUT THE "GODFATHER KIDS."

Guess I must've been reading too fast and skimmed it. Either way. I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time here

Seriously though why does this have to happen. Everyone just calm down man. So someone said something that you didnt like, you dont need to start getting mad and saying how hard you are going to fuck their mother. Just lets all chill about this. Im amazed this thread is still going without it being deleted by an admin. Why cant people just be friends. Its just a game after all. Yes Frank was right that if this was real life it may have ended differently but it isnt. Lets just all chill guys.

• Like 1

Guess I must've been reading too fast and skimmed it. Either way. I don't feel like wasting anymore of my time here

Fine. I'm tired of this post too. I just hope no more morons come along and start things up again. Everyone wants to fight for no reason and gang up on the Luprano's. Think again cocksuckers.

Edited by Frank

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm going to make a post:

This is sarcasm.

All alien hunters are weird pussies.

The forums are full of faggots.

Ya but it's all sarcasm. I didn't mention anyone directly so nobody get mad. 

Fucking morons....

I'm sorry. After this I'm leaving this forum for good.

Forums are full of faggots. You are in these forums. What does that make you?

Mhm. Keep making excuses. Good thing this time you came up with something better than "sarcasm".

• Like 1

THIS FUCKING GUY LMAOOOOOO. He's so fucking dumb.

HE WAS MOCKING YOU, DJ, and SHITMIZUKI's DUMBASS.

I ain't one of them son. I stood up for myself and my family in the beginning. Everyone else didn't have anything to do with it but wanted to argue anyways.

THIS FUCKING GUY LMAOOOOOO. He's so fucking dumb.

No, that's actually pretty clear. Anyways, peace out. 

No, that's actually pretty clear. Anyways, peace out. 

Ciao Corn.