Shimozukachi

sarcasm

4 minutes ago, Calico said:

Right, we're the losers. Not the person with a fetish to men wearing tin foil hats, but us... You're going places kid.

Yes, this counts as a fetish. At least we don't talk about eating asses and stuff

10 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Yes, this counts as a fetish. At least we don't talk about eating asses and stuff

I don't though... Even if I did... Eating ass > guys wearing tin foil.

Edited by Calico

I don't though... Even if I did... Eating ass > guys wearing tin foil.

I don't know man. Tin foils hats doesn't leave the taste of poop in my mouth.

Tin foil hats do make me look like a retard.

Edited by Calico

6 minutes ago, Calico said:

Tin foil hats do make me look like a retard.

You don't need the tin foil hat for that man xD jkjkjk

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You don't need the tin foil hat for that man xD jkjkjk

You're right, but those hats might make me look even more retarded, like those radio DJ's who talk about conspiracies and shit.

You're right, but those hats might make me look even more retarded, like those radio DJ's who talk about conspiracies and shit.

True, but it's probably worse than the people who sit on a forum and belittle themselves even though they're part of the same community and are going to be playing the same game with the same people... But you right man.

• Like 2

I literally don't. I get notifications through my phone so every time someone replies or PMs me, I'll get on the forum to reply. Nice try though.

5 minutes ago, Calico said:

I literally don't. I get notifications through my phone so every time someone replies or PMs me, I'll get on the forum to reply. Nice try though.

You really missed the point on that didn't you? 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Calico said:

Right, we're the losers. Not the person with a fetish to men wearing tin foil hats, but us... You're going places kid.

Thanks. Remember, never leave da house without your tin foil hats!

11 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You really missed the point on that didn't you? 

I think this thread is full of illiterate idiots BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING POINT.

Edited by Calico

I think this game is full of illiterate idiots BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING POINT.

Illiterate idiots such as yourself 

5 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Illiterate idiots such as yourself 

Is that the best you got? You're just proving my point.

I think this game is full of illiterate idiots BECAUSE THAT WAS YOUR FUCKING POINT.

The point was. That even though not you specifically sit on these forums you and your friends come on here to cause trouble or bully the people who try and look out for each other. Also, me being illiterate has nothing to do with you not being able to comprehend a simple word. Sarcasm as in a joke. But you and a few others took it too literal. Just stop the arguing and fighting. We're all gonna be playing the same game in the end. And if you really hate this community that much why are you still on the forums posting?

5 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

The point was. That even though not you specifically sit on these forums you and your friends come on here to cause trouble or bully the people who try and look out for each other. Also, me being illiterate has nothing to do with you not being able to comprehend a simple word. Sarcasm as in a joke. But you and a few others took it too literal. Just stop the arguing and fighting. We're all gonna be playing the same game in the end. And if you really hate this community that much why are you still on the forums posting?

Right. Everybody is here to have fun, while the Luprano street gang come and start shit and cramp everybodys style. 

4 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Right. Everybody is here to have fun, while the Luprano street gang come and start shit and cramp everybodys style. 

Not even that. I'm not saying it's them alone. It's almost everybody who posted in here. It's just terrible to see a forum turn on themselves. To the people who tried calming the situation earlier good on you. But there's really no need for fighting guys.

8 minutes ago, Calico said:

Is that the best you got? You're just proving my point.

Paulie, half the people on these forums are retarded. People like them are the reason the western world is becoming a shithole. Absolutely dumb, ignorant, waste of life's who can't mind their own business. Thats why next time you see someone get shot in the news or stabbed and "it was for no reason", don't worry because it was probably some dummy who can't mind their own business.

Edited by Frank

You're changing your point... How are we bullying anyone? Shitmozacki was throwing shade at us mafia members in his OP. SARCASM DOESN'T MEAN JOKE. And I did mistakenly put "everyone in this game" rather than "everyone in this thread". Fixed it now. Doesn't explain your ignorance and inability to write and comprehend English.

7 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Read my previous post...

Not even that. I'm not saying it's them alone. It's almost everybody who posted in here. It's just terrible to see a forum turn on themselves. To the people who tried calming the situation earlier good on you. But there's really no need for fighting guys.

Lol, while we came and posted mad pics of people wearing tin foil hats. The Lupranos come in here and start shit and try and back it up claiming they did nothing. 

4 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Lol, while we came and posted mad pics of people wearing tin foil hats. The Lupranos come in here and start shit and try and back it up claiming they did nothing. 

No, you started commenting stuff and calling us shit.

52 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Image result for tin foil

Is this you @Calico

Yeah, you're totally leaving us alone. Shut the fuck up. Ignorant swine. Stick to what you're good at, talking about aliens you fucking loon.

You're changing your point... How are we bullying anyone? Shitmozacki was throwing shade at us mafia members in his OP. SARCASM DOESN'T MEAN JOKE. And I did mistakenly put "everyone in this game" rather than "everyone in this thread". Fixed it now. Doesn't explain your ignorance and inability to write and comprehend English.

I understood you just fine. It doesn't give you excuses to act like this anytime somebody makes a post. While he did say "godfather children" he meant it towards everybody being in a Mafia. Not just you. There's a lot of them on this site and that's fine. Just tone it down. Just because you say somebody is illiterate doesn't mean they are. I read your posts just fine. And I can type just fine too. That's what it means. It doesn't mean I don't understand what you're saying.