JamesLuck01

FAQ Extended (Updated)

On 12/5/2016 at 0:34 AM, PoTayToh said:

Will you be able to create multiple characters under the one account? In case you ever wanted to start fresh in the game?

Edit: And also have 2 different characters at the same time?

There will be main servers at Identity HQ, and on each server you have an entirely different character

4 hours ago, Tourist said:

I don't know what RDM/VDM is, explain? 

RDM: This is short hand for "Random Deathmatch". 

RDM: is known in RolePlay and is used as a rule to stop players from just going in a server and shooting everyone they see with no reason.

RDM: The term means, Players killing with no Role Play reason which is valid and consists of "Having Fun". 

(I could go find a more in-depth definition but you should know what it means and understand it from this)

VDM is the same but stands for "Vehicle Deathmatch" and is applied for players who are driving a car or a vehicle of some kind etc.

1. I'd also like to know about cheating (mods, hacks, scripts, etc), and the Dev policy on this, as well as what's being done to combat it.  It will happen, it always does.  I've seen too many games simply ruined by this and the Dev's inability to properly combat the problem (if they even cared at all).

The developers are creating their own anti-cheat system to cover these types of people.

2. Regarding housing and real estate:  Will we be able to just by a plot of dirt and build our own house on it to live in or sell/rent?

No you cannot build buildings in this game.... Maybe they will figure it out in the future.

3. How will law enforcement be alerted to crimes?  Example:  Depending on server population, a few criminals could make short work of an area unless there are automated systems in place to notify law enforcement players that something is amiss.

Law enforcement will be likely alerted by alarms on shops being triggered, or witnesses etc. However if you do commit a crime you will become wanted automatically and the police won't know who you are (Unless there is a witness) or the cops won't even know they are looking for someone.

4.a. Regarding the prison system.  How are prison terms actually served?  Can the convict simply log out and play other games while the sentence runs its course?

There has been a lot of questions regarding this and I am sure if I can remember correctly that, you will likely have to be on the game to serve your time in the prison.

4.b. What about executions of criminals?  Are inmates executed?  If so, what happens to the PC?  Do they just respawn at their apartment?  Do they have to reroll an all new PC?

No executions on inmates. (Death is answered here on the other:)

FAQ Number #5:

5.  How are rerolls handled?  As in, can we respec skills, change appearance and/or gender, etc?

I believe you will be able to change your appearance at anytime in the game, i am not sure with gender though and that is probably not.

• Like 1

Hello! : D

I would have a question because there is the support of the steering wheels, most of them by Thrustmaster. Will Logitech steering wheels also work, like the G29, because many have the same, like me?

Thanks for a reply, already in advance! : D

Sry, when my message is blue, i think its a bug.

Edited by Ma2002rio
It was wrong

On 2017-5-4 at 5:42 PM, Ma2002rio said:

Hello! : D

I would have a question because there is the support of the steering wheels, most of them by Thrustmaster. Will Logitech steering wheels also work, like the G29, because many have the same, like me?

Thanks for a reply, already in advance! : D

Sry, when my message is blue, i think its a bug.

Here is the same answer you read on the main post. 

So far the Thrust-master ones are confirmed. ( if its a popular steering wheel, it'll work)

So if it is popular then it will be supported.

40 minutes ago, NyanRadscorpion said:

How Does Cooking Work?

There has not been much on this yet, but if you ask that question here: Post You will soon after find that there will be a Q&A with that question answered.

Happy this answers a load of questions i had, thank you for taking your time to make this FAQ as it will clear up a lot of questions with proper answers!

• Like 1

How will meth making work? Will you buy a caravan with all the stuff in it already or will you have to go get the parts bit by bit and set it up in a house or mobile vehicle. Also, how will gang hideouts work will each gang have to buy there own hideout or will every gang have a big hideout together because that could cause clash

You will have to by the RV which then you can stop anywhere and have it as a Meth Lab (When a meth lab RV cannot be driven) then you have to go buy the ingredients where you then put them in and cook it. up and a possibility of something going wrong if you put wrong ingredients in.

10 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You will have to by the RV which then you can stop anywhere and have it as a Meth Lab (When a meth lab RV cannot be driven) then you have to go buy the ingredients where you then put them in and cook it. up and a possibility of something going wrong if you put wrong ingredients in.

Will there be a guide on how to cook meth or will you have to take chances to find out how to do it yourself. Because i dont mind watching breaking bad again to find out. :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ASplayz said:

Will there be a guide on how to cook meth or will you have to take chances to find out how to do it yourself. Because i dont mind watching breaking bad again to find out. :D

There could be a guide but what is the fun in that? xD I would love to be guessing my way through cooking it instead of reading a guide but that is my opinion; however it could be a guide made by the devs in-game or a community made guide done on steam. I have no clue.

What are your thoughts on adding indicators ("blinkers") to cars? I think it would really add to the roleplay.

Also, if you're getting pulled over by the Police (player police), you can indicate to show that you're pulling in to the side of the road soon so they don't think you're just driving off.

Edited by xBrianHx

31 minutes ago, xBrianHx said:

What are your thoughts on adding indicators ("blinkers") to cars? I think it would really add to the roleplay.

Also, if you're getting pulled over by the Police (player police), you can indicate to show that you're pulling in to the side of the road soon so they don't think you're just driving off.

Indicators are already in the plans/ are confirmed

14 hours ago, GoldenPancake said:

none

I mean that I've heard that there will be, because fishing will be a big part of the sealife in Identity.

25 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

I have a question will there be king and queen size beds?  Or just single and double?

The bed in the housing customisation video was a Queen size bed and the ones shown today on the stream was the double and single bed versions of the one in the housing video.

• Like 1

In the town square module how much character creation will there be at the start? Or will it just be male customisation options at the start to get the animations all squared down first?

22 hours ago, Xzothi said:

In the town square module how much character creation will there be at the start? Or will it just be male customisation options at the start to get the animations all squared down first?

There will be minimal I believe and more will be added over time.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There will be minimal I believe and more will be added over time.

I hope there will at least be female customisation options as well. 

• Like 1

I am sure there will be both just small/ minimal.

14 minutes ago, Xzothi said:

I hope there will at least be female customisation options as well. 

• Like 2

yooo! im really hyped for this game i have waited like 2 years for real xP but im just wondering how is the police system gonna work like, it is just gonna get fucked up if kids and people without any experience can just go on duty like you guys need a talk system / radio. and some training how to use radio / traffic stop training and 10-codes. So its being fun for police and civilians. :)