alfederaly

NO VIDEO FOR 2 YEARS LONG??!!!!!

5 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

I was talking to all the peoplewho keep on saying its a scam when a lot of ppl  and evidence say other wise,apologies for the confusion

well you quoted me lol

9 hours ago, Herzog said:

Since when did you know so much about the game? Oh don't know mate. It could come out it might not. Don't go throwing negativity around because you feel that it won't. We don't need you here if that's all you are going to do. Pretty sure there's a new cod coming out soon you can enjoy.

My problem, and I'm sure the problem many other have, is that the devs are being completely secretive about any sort of progress. I'd be fine if they had to cut features or delay the launch or whatever they have to do, but they could at least TELL US if they need more time. Every time you ask for a date they always say Oh early 2017. They've said that date for the beta and the first module.

It seems common sense that if they are having a setback or some aspect of the game is giving them trouble, they would tell us right? We don't even know what they're working on rn. Is it just artwork? Is it networking? Who knows?

Plus my biggest concern is that there is absolutely NO proof that they have a playable game. All we've seen is some unreal engine walking sim footage. 

Come to think of it the blueprints in unreal should take care of most of the difficult stuff...

Probably almost anyone could write the code required just for a simple social sim, because most of it is already in the UE blueprints.

Anyway, if they just sent out a tweet like every week or whatever saying, oh this week we're working on coding in jobs and next week we're working on net-code, at least they would be saying SOMETHING, but they aren't.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Kalebninja said:

Accurate portrayal of the white knights

18k6qb.jpg

Wow....you are the teller of truth please stay in this community.Jk i mean the opposite of what I said you have no purpose in this community don't think it'l come out then leave,simple it can take a second

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

Wow....you are the teller of truth please stay in this community.Jk i mean the opposite of what I said you have no purpose in this community don't think it'l come out then leave,simple it can take a second

This reaction of "just leave this community" is honestly one of the most stupid and ignorant things I've seen. It's a mute point.

Telling someone to leave the forum if they disagree with you/think you're wrong Is the equivilant of telling them to shut up, covering your ears, and saying "lalallala I can't hear you!"

Not to mention as a financial backer of the game, me and many other people are a part of the community whether we want to be or not. 

• Like 1

This has gone on for too long. This thread is tearing the community apart and its turning a great community into a dark shadow of what it once was. The devolpers have understood our frustration with the updates and they have acknowledge us. I see no point in continuing this thread unless we want to keep insulting each other. Everyone here can have there opinions and I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but if you have a problem or a concern you should PM the dev's or send them a message on Twitter. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we should just stop the hate speech and just move forward. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Atmosphere said:

Pics 4 proof

What does "Am Thick Skin" Supposed to mean? That's not proper English right?

1 hour ago, dolore said:

This has gone on for too long. This thread is tearing the community apart and its turning a great community into a dark shadow of what it once was. The devolpers have understood our frustration with the updates and they have acknowledge us. I see no point in continuing this thread unless we want to keep insulting each other. Everyone here can have there opinions and I'm not saying your opinion is wrong, but if you have a problem or a concern you should PM the dev's or send them a message on Twitter. I think I can speak for everyone when I say we should just stop the hate speech and just move forward. 

Acknowledging and appeasing are two different things, if they'd show us some actual fucking progress we'd gladly stop complaining. I've already contacted them through twitter weeks ago and never received a response, that's shady as hell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dolore said:

This community has been a dark shadow of what it once was ever since the new website launched, most of the people who made the forums great have all cleared off now

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kalebninja said:

Acknowledging and appeasing are two different things, if they'd show us some actual fucking progress we'd gladly stop complaining. I've already contacted them through twitter weeks ago and never received a response, that's shady as hell.

Well, I will try talk to Motown tomorrow but I know when I spoke to him last monday; I told him that a lot of the fans were complaining constantly and he said he is trying to push Paratus to give the OK for more asset releases but Paratus is very sceptical about showing (WIP) things and so Motown can't get a yes out of him as much as he tries. I also know that they have to redo the graphics for the town square as he said in the buildings the graphics was "this gen graphics and the outside the buildings was last gen graphics". He also said that the roads were not wide enough, but I believe that the graphics is all whats left. 

So please take all complaints to PM's, but know they do acknowledge our complaints.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well, I will try talk to Motown tomorrow but I know when I spoke to him last monday; I told him that a lot of the fans were complaining constantly and he said he is trying to push Paratus to give the OK for more asset releases but Paratus is very sceptical about showing (WIP) things and so Motown can't get a yes out of him as much as he tries. I also know that they have to redo the graphics for the town square as he said in the buildings the graphics was "this gen graphics and the outside the buildings was last gen graphics". He also said that the roads were not wide enough, but I believe that the graphics is all whats left. 

I wouldn't mind seeing some out of date graphics if it meant I knew the game was being created haha xD 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I wouldn't mind seeing some out of date graphics if it meant I knew the game was being created haha xD 

As they said at start they want the first impressions to be perfect and not have there game those early access ones + the graphics he said you would notice the big difference between outside buildings and inside.

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

As they said at start they want the first impressions to be perfect and not have there game those early access ones + the graphics he said you would notice the big difference between outside buildings and inside.

They could be asset flippin the insides and actually creating the outsides, who knows....

23 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I wouldn't mind seeing some untextured models that are barely animated just moving around in a server and using VOIP...

On 8/6/2016 at 5:54 PM, KittyDeKarebu said:

On my phone and idk why I can't un-quote this.

On 8/7/2016 at 8:52 PM, Kickapoo said:

What does "Am Thick Skin" Supposed to mean? That's not proper English right?

It is not.

As I said before; I would talk to @Motown which I messaged him and I did get a response.

The response shortened:

The reality is that they just need to wait. We'll put out the video soon, but they still won't be happy until they get to play. We're too few in number to keep up with the demand so our priority is just getting the work done, but I am easily approachable for anyone wanting to talk to me about Identity. I accept practically every friend request I receive, and am available on multiple social platforms.

@Kickapoo @Herzog @Hatoful @shadowkiller @Kalebninja @Atmosphere @uncannierlink @LonelyWasteland @LionKingGamer @Narc

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Well I would be happy if the video comes out so we can really see the game for the first time

Well everyone does too, but its not actually ready yet anyways, Motown said they are still fixing a problem with in the apartment.

I'm sure the developers are doing everything they can to push out content for updates. It just takes time and they want to have a good first impression for their game. We just need to sit out the long wait and it will be well worth it