Mia_Smyrnoi

NEW NEW RP Thread #3

*Henry leans up against the wall and finishes his cigarette. He puts his hands in his pockets and waits.* 

"Did school always take this fuckin long man? I mean I was never there but still. Takes to long."

• Like 1

*Hanshi spits some chew, he also swallows just a little bit. Ah for the love of mint flavor*

"Yea man, fuck school! haha I haven't even done the last two yearsss..."

*Hanshi grabs his head and remembers the sound of the bat hitting the head. He begins to have a light migraine. He hears the bell ring and instantly snaps back into reality* 

"Tell me what one he is man."

*Henry flicks his cigarette into the cold grass and waits for Hanshi to give him the heads up.*

*Hanshi notices a small kid wearing a star wars t-shirt being followed by a three Mexican kids. They all seem close to 14 years old, definitely in the higher grades*

"That's him right their man, right fucking their"

*Hanshi grabs the chew out of his mouth and throws it on the ground*

"Jackson!"

*The kid turns and faces towards Hanshi and Henry* 

*Henry walks over to Jackson and puts his hand on his shoulder.* 

"So what's up guys? You excited for Rouge One?"

*They shake their heads rapidly and look at Jackson.*

"Don't bullshit me you little mother fuckers. I've dealt with tougher assholes in prison. You get your rocks off teasing and bullying? Because sooner or later you'll be working for him and he's gonna make sure that you suffer for your entire lives. Either befriend him now and hope he doesn't fuck your girls in the future. Or don't be friends and he still will fuck your bitches."

*Hanshi walks over to the bully*

"You know who the fuck I am?"

*Hanshi quickly cuts the kid off*

"I don't fuck around, I was bullied in school and KILLED somebody because of it. You're talking to a fucking killer. You keep on bullying someday you might just lose your life and your mothers gonna be crying for the rest of her life. Look at me in the eyes. Don't you ever, ever talk to or look or fucking think of Jackson again I swear to god I'll make sure you'll life is a living pain brother. Cmon lets go."

*The three walk to the kids house and talk about star wars and geek related things.*

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

*Gene wakes up from a nightmare and decides to go out for a drive. He cruises down the road in farm country. The stars shining bright and the cool air passing over him. He pulls into a small gas station and walks inside. As he walks up to the counter he grabs a bag of jerky.*

"You look a little sick there fella. You alright?"

*Gene puts the money on the counter and looks up at the man.*

"Yeah.. I'm fine, thanks for asking."

*Gene turns around*

"You shouldn't lie to strangers mister. It's bad for the soul."

*Gene turns around and leans against the counter.*

"And why would that be a question of morals?"

"Well because you're sick ain't ya?"

"Yes, but that's besides the point."

"What are you sick with?"

*Gene stops for a moment.*

"I have... An enlarged heart. And soon I'll most likely die."

"Well.. Then you outta live a little friend. Do things you haven't done before."

*Gene smiles at the man and nods.*

"I may take you up on that. I may have to."

"Well come back any time."

"Will do."

*Gene walks out of the store and drives back home.*

*Pam wakes up in the back seat of her beat up '78 Chevy Nova. She looks in the rear view mirror, her hair and make-up a mess*

"What the fuck? Where am I?"

*Pam looks around, noticing her car parked in an abandoned lot in the shady part of town. Her car is littered with empty bottles of booze, cigarette butts, and reeks of booze, weed, and smoke*

"Damn, must've gone on a helluva bender. Better get to work" 

*Pam jjumps into the front seat, starts the car, and drives to work. Fishing in the back of the car, she finds her dirty waitress uniform and throws it on, spraying perfume to barely cover the smell of partying. She shuffles into work, sunglasses hiding her blooshot eyes.*

"Hey Mary, how's it going?" Pam greets her co-worker.

"Where the hell have you been? You've missed work for two weeks!" Mary yelled

"Relax, I'm here now," Pam explains away, lighting a cigarette.

"You missed it! Some thugs came in and held us all hostage!" Mary screams. "I gave a guy a note, and he stabbed the guy and ran off! It was insane!" Mary explained excitedly.

"Sounds it," Pam exhales a cloud of smoke.

*Mary leaves and Pam starts her shift, taking orders and giving food to customers, still feeling fucked up from her two week bender*

• Like 3

*Henry pulls up to the small diner and walks in. His hoodie draped over his head to prevent the rain getting on him. He takes a seat at the counter and waits for one of the waitresses to come up to him. He lights a cigarette and takes a puff.*

*Pam walks behind the counter, looking over a the man with the hoodie over his head.*

"Welcome to Moe's, what can I get ya?" She asked, rubbing her bloodshot eyes a bit. 

*She pulls a cigarette out of her pack in her shirt pocket, and pats around herself looking for her lighter*

• Like 1

*Charles slides over to the counter with a match in his hand*

"I dont know about this chap but id love a cuppa tea miss. Please allow me" He says striking the match, allowing pam to light her cigarette.

*He takes a seat at the bar before pulling out a polished wood pipe from his smoking jacket*

"You dont mind if i light up myself do you miss?" He asks Pam.

• Like 1

*Henry looks at Charles.*

"Where were you when I needed a light?"

*Henry looks at Pam and scratches his stubble.*

"Well I'd ask you for your number but it seems that this... Gentleman is all over you."

*As he smirks at his joke he straightens his mouth.*

"Can I just get a coffee? Black please."

*He takes a deep puff from his cigarette and then puts it out in the ashtray.*

"This room got really smokey all of a sudden."

• Like 1

*Pam leans over and puffs her cigarette from the match*

"Well thank you sir," Pam responds politely, exhaling. "And that pipe? Not sure if the boss would like it, but hell if I care," she adds apathetically. 

*Pam bends down to grab a packet of English Breakfast tea, placing it in a mug and pouring hot water over it. She turns to the man in the hoodie.*

"You don't need my number, just come here I basically live here," she laughs, coughing a bit. "Black coffee, one sec." She responds with a smile. 

*Pam turns around to grab the coffee pot, pouring it into the mug.*

"You guys don't seem like my usuals in here. We get a lot of bikers and rougher guys." Pam says with a smirk as she hands the coffee to the man.

• Like 2

*Henry looks into the coffee and smiles.*

"I'm more or less trying to move past that past in my life. Prison made me wanna do that."

*He smirks and takes a sip of his coffee.*

"And if you live here I might as well set up a tent and stay here ya know what I mean?"

*Henry chuckles a bit as he adds one sugar packet to his coffee.*

*Pam chuckles and puts a hand on her hip*

"Well, aren't you a friendly one," She says with a smile. 

*Pam leans over the counter*

"So either of you want some actual food?" Pam jokes

*Henry takes a sip of his coffee and leans forward with his arms on the counter.*

"I will take a club sandwich please. If that's not too much to ask darlin."

*Henry smirks and leans back. He takes a out a twenty and hands it to her.*

"You've been good so far. Might as well get a tip ya know?"

*Pam takes the $20 bill and puts it down her shirt*

"Thanks hun, club sandwich coming right up" Pam chirps with a smile.

*Pam turns to the kitchen and places the order. Now I have some money for a pint of vodka later she thinks to herself, smoking her cigarette and waiting for the sandwich. The cook presents it quickly and she takes it placing it in front of Henry*

"Here ya go," Pam says with a smile, blowing her smoke away from Henry's face, feeling her hangover start to kick in.

"Thank you."

*Henry takes a big bite of his sand which and smiles.*

"Well hey, I was thinking about going out for drinks later. And maybe you can come along if you wanna.. Even dapper Dan can join in."

*Henry points to Charles and smirks while taking another bite.*

*Pam leans back against the diner wall, crossing her arms, holding her cigarette*

"Well I'm working here late, but sure come swing by around 10" Pam shrugs, hoping that this guy will pay for the drinks

*Pam's boss walks by, glaring at her. She rolls her eyes and puts her cigarette out in the ashtray*

"Well, I'mg going out for my break. You boys enjoy your lunch, call over Lynn if you need anything while I'm gone," Pam explains, pointing over to the older waitress serving a customer in a booth. 

*Pam heads over to the back door and exits, leaning against the wall and pulling out a spliff, lighting it up and inhaling deeply, then ghosting it

*Henry finishes his sand which and gets up.*

"Alright I'm buying though so please, don't get your hopes up for like.. Being the dominant one."

*Henry smiles and walks out the door to his car. As he gets in he grabs his switchblade and looks at it. He glances over to see Pam smoking her joint. He starts to chuckle and tosses the switchblade into the glove compartment and drives off.*

Edited by Henry_Taylor

*Pam looks over to see Henry getting into his car as she exhales her joint. She flashes a smile as he leaves, then finishes her joint*

*She heads back into work, feeling a good buzz from the joint, as she serves people with a big smile, reeking of weed.*

*A few hours later Henry comes back to the restaurant to pick up Pam in his black 78' Charger. He steps outside the car and start to smoke a cigarette while spinning around his switchblade in his hand.*

*Pam leaves the diner with her uniform in her hand. She's wearing a white tank top with a large black shirt that drapes off the shoulders and ripped jeans*

*Pam throws her uniform in her car and walks over to Henry, lighting up a cigarette from her bag*

"So, where are we going tonight?" She asks him

*Henry takes a quick puff and tosses the cigarette to the ground.*

"Probably just go to a club or something. But if you're not into that we could always go to a bar? I heard they get.. Really wild this time of night."

*Henry looks at his watch. 10:12 pm.*

"Yeah, really wild."

*A loud metallic clang is heard inside of the Underground Garage*

"Mother fucker!"

*Kevin steps out from under a car sitting on a lift with his right hand starting to become covered in blood from a fresh cut on his knuckles, as he kicks the dropped wrench acros the floor. He heads into the bathroom to deal with the cut*

"Hey Kevin, you do know we have this wonderful invention called gloves right?"

"Hows about you go fuck yourself Ryan"

*Kevin hollers back from the bathroom. After bandaging his injured knuckles Kevin heads back to the car he was working on, picking up the wrench on the way*

"Besides, this car deserves the  blood sweat and tears"

*Several hours pass, and Ryan gets ready to leave for the day*

"Quittin time, see ya tomorrow"

"No you won't, you've been working your ass off the last few weeks, take a proper weekend"

"Alright, see you Monday then"

*Kevin sits in the now empty shop cleaning the grease off of his hands, before heading out. He jumps into his Hennessey Velociraptor and drives back to his modest apartment*

*Kevin heads up, takes a shower, and gets changed. After a quick dinner he checks the time on his phone*

"10 already, damn, I need to get to the club soon"

*Kevin grabs his hat and red plaid jacket before heading out the door. He gets into his truck, and heads over to the new hot club in Roseport, 'One'. Once there, he gets out and lights a smoke*

• Like 2