Paratus

The Town Square is coming to Steam!

Recommended Posts

Great news and congratulations to the team on making it to this significant milestone!

Edited by edwired
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this is available within next two days that will be great. Will be two things to release this week that took forever.

Edited by xRicky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CommanderShepard said:

linked my steam account and nothing happened. It says its linked. Anyone else getting this? Whats the word?

 

Yeah me too I linked the steam account but it doesn't show me they key and yes I bought beta access the one for 30 dollars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...I had the 90 dollar package. So, I don't think that matters any. Guess all we can do is wait, for the moment. Sigh* Well, Happy Halloween, Will. See ya in the beta if we ever get there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im sorry but I dont understand how to get beta on steam.

I linked my steam account to Itentity.

I search in steam for identity game but found nothing, how can I get beta on steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Monsada said:

Im sorry but I dont understand how to get beta on steam.

I linked my steam account to Itentity.

I search in steam for identity game but found nothing, how can I get beta on steam?

 

The game is not out, only a trailer, the game will release in November of 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have founder items on my account. I have linked steam to my account but I can not see the beta key as explained in the post

Im very excited with this project!!!

 

10 hours ago, Monsada said:

I have founder items on my account. I have linked steam to my account but I can not see the beta key as explained in the post

Im very excited with this project!!!

 

Is possible that I can not see beta key because is not ready yet? I read this on the get beta key post

Please note that Town Square won't appear in your Steam Games Library until we finish making the final few adjustments required to release the Module. Once we complete the final task on our Task Tracker, we'll then be able to make the Module visible.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xRicky said:

If this is available within next two days that will be great. Will be two things to release this week that took forever.

 

what's the 2 things?

Edited by Xavier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, xRicky said:

If this is available within next two days that will be great. Will be two things to release this week that took forever.

 

In the Next Two Days you will get Only the RELEASE DATE. So its not coming out just yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CommanderShepard said:

linked my steam account and nothing happened. It says its linked. Anyone else getting this? Whats the word?

 

 

9 hours ago, Will_Smith said:

Yeah me too I linked the steam account but it doesn't show me they key and yes I bought beta access the one for 30 dollars.

 

 

8 hours ago, David_Shelton said:

I have the founders pack and my accounts are linked and my steam key is not  appearing ?

 

 

4 hours ago, Monsada said:

Is possible that I can not see beta key because is not ready yet? I read this on the get beta key post


Please note that Town Square won't appear in your Steam Games Library until we finish making the final few adjustments required to release the Module. Once we complete the final task on our Task Tracker, we'll then be able to make the Module visible.

 

 

the keys are being handed out in waves so if you havent gotten your key yet you will get it when the next wave of keys is being handed out

4 hours ago, Monsada said:

Im sorry but I dont understand how to get beta on steam.

I linked my steam account to Itentity.

I search in steam for identity game but found nothing, how can I get beta on steam?

 

once you link your steam account you should see a key appear there which you activate on steam, but as I said keys are handed out in waves so you will get ur key as soon as the next wave is handed out

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dagtag said:

 

 

 

the keys are being handed out in waves so if you havent gotten your key yet you will get it when the next wave of keys is being handed out

once you link your steam account you should see a key appear there which you activate on steam, but as I said keys are handed out in waves so you will get ur key as soon as the next wave is handed out

 

oh ok thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To those of you wondering why you don't see the game yet:

They've only submitted the final product to Steam. It still takes time for Steam to publish the game to their store. Once they do that it will show up in your inventory. However you still won't be able to play it for a week or two (It'll be the same as a pre-order) since Steam still needs to verify the game.

It will be playable within the next two weeks, just not yet.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theGurry said:

To those of you wondering why you don't see the game yet:

They've only submitted the final product to Steam. It still takes time for Steam to publish the game to their store. Once they do that it will show up in your inventory. However you still won't be able to play it for a week or two (It'll be the same as a pre-order) since Steam still needs to verify the game.

It will be playable within the next two weeks, just not yet.

 

Thats just no true though is it, it takes a MAX of 3 days for a steam review to go through, and a game like Identity should have already being reviewed.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.